IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dimthedaylights.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8370 3 years ago

Hey all new to the club picked up an amazing prestige modded pro machine this weekend. Quick question as I’m new to owning a spike system. I’m trying to troubleshoot my left scoop flasher that won’t light. Yes it has the covering from the service bulletin. I’ve gotten as far as removing the light and plugging it into another flasher spot and verified the board and light work. When I put it back in its original spot it faintly lights up. Now I’m stuck. Any help would be appreciated.

#8372 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:Try unplugging the cable(s) going to the node board(s) in that area and plugging it back in. A few of us have had issues with sections of lights going out (or lighting dimly) and that worked for us. Good luck.

Perfect I’ll try that now.

#8373 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

Try unplugging the cable(s) going to the node board(s) in that area and plugging it back in. A few of us have had issues with sections of lights going out (or lighting dimly) and that worked for us. Good luck.

Well that helped it lights and flashes it’s just not as bright as it should be.

#8376 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I just joined the club with a pro model. I’m on the hunt for the original library plastic. I see Marco is out of stock. Could anyone else point me to whom might have one? I’m looking for an original because it seems like it’sa taf better built then the Memel mod remake

I might have one, I have the premium library in my pro and have the original plastic somewhere, give me a day or so to look for it

#8377 3 years ago

No dice on the unplug replug, gonna have to Try a deep dive tomorrow if anyone has any suggestions let me know

3 weeks later
#8411 3 years ago

Anyone know the part number for the plastic lip that keeps the scoleri brothers target up mine appears broken and I can not find it in the manual. Also we’re the pinballlife springs shorter or longer? I have 2 sets in my coin box can’t tell which is which

#8412 3 years ago
Quoted from dimthedaylights:

Anyone know the part number for the plastic lip that keeps the scoleri brothers target up mine appears broken and I can not find it in the manual. Also we’re the pinballlife springs shorter or longer? I have 2 sets in my coin box can’t tell which is which

Little googling goes a long way:

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-1-bank-target-rest-ledge.html

#8419 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Is there a fix for the Scoleri drop targets? Major air ball drains when hitting them dead on and they don’t drop on that major direct hit.

Move the spring to make it tighter

#8423 3 years ago

Anything I can check in regards to my machine not keeping time after it’s powered off. Yes I changed the battery, didn’t help.

#8425 3 years ago

Anyone have any idea what this part is I was lifting the playfiled and this popped out on the floor. And it’s not a shooter lane protector

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8427 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Could it be a ramp entrance edge protector?

checked those they are all on and in place and most of those are curved this fell out left hand side as I was raising the field if that helps. Something in the library area? Or near the captive balls? I can’t figure it out and of course my ocd shall drive me nuts. Even checked the manual for a similar part

#8429 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man, I just took a good look and I can't see anything like that on my playfield.

I appreciate you taking a look! I’ve been over everything and don’t see it either maybe it was just tangled below the playfield and fell.

1 week later
#8464 3 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

What are the opinions on Color DMD versus keeping it stock? Do the colors enhance your game or do you like it pure?

Agree with everyone else, must have

#8480 3 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

OK. Understanding the LCD vs LED debate which did everyone choose? Any pictures to share?

I’m gonna get shammed for this but my ghostbusters is my only machine out of 5 that’s an lcd and I run it in dots xl and wish it was an led.

4 weeks later
#8583 3 years ago

id be interested in it

4 weeks later
#8662 3 years ago

So I’m having a dumb moment, what registers the scoleri brother switch. Currently when I knock it down the light stays on and acts like it didn’t register the hit 2/10 times.

#8664 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

At least on my Pro, there is a captive ball that hits a target. The ball guide to the left of it takes a beating and ends up getting in the way of the captive ball. You can bend it back out. There is a fix I bought from somewhere but I haven't installed it yet.

Sorry I mean the actual Tony target, I hit it, it drops but thinks it’s still up

#8709 3 years ago
Quoted from dimthedaylights:

So I’m having a dumb moment, what registers the scoleri brother switch. Currently when I knock it down the light stays on and acts like it didn’t register the hit 2/10 times.

Any help? Looked again today and I must be blind.

#8710 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

This is a debate that has not been/never will be settled. Each has its own benefits. You will do fine choosing, either are great. I personally use the LCD for Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) and set it on "scanlines" and like the feel and look of it. On other machines my decision would differ.

Yeah he is correct lol. I have the lcd don’t like it all my others are led. I also prefer the dots xl over the scan. The led colors are just richer and I probably wouldn’t notice if I didn’t have machines next to each other

1 week later
#8746 3 years ago

So I screwed up changing my rubbers and I have a nylon washer I don’t know where it goes. Somewhere around the wire gate assembly. Anyone know?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8748 3 years ago
Quoted from tpoeckh:

Near the Newton ball you photographed. Without it the ball behind the Newton ball won’t have clearance to move freely when struck.

Hero!!! On top or bottom
Of post?

#8750 3 years ago
Quoted from tpoeckh:

On top of post, but below the metal piece you screw into. The ball behind the Newton ball needs clearance to move. Reassemble there, it’ll make sense.

life saver!!! That was it! Thank you so much! Love this goddamn place.

#8763 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Thanks guys, sorry for the delay. Attached are pictures of what I mean. This now happens pretty much immediately after I fix it. So maybe smaller rubber is the fix..[quoted image][quoted image]

Take those 3/16 rubbers out that are under the sling rubber. Those shouldn’t be there.

#8765 3 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

That was the standard layout. Mine was like that for a long time without issue. I did reverse them to make the sling more responsive though.

Ahh I see in premium/le those are standard I have a pro that does not have these

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 103.00
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dimthedaylights.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=dimthedaylights and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.