IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2815 7 years ago

For anyone that has a bought a Prem that was built in March or April, did Stern fix any of the issues I've read about (Slimmer rubbing on playfield, any ramp/outline issues, etc.?)

#2819 7 years ago

Thank you for the quick responses. Looking to purchase a Prem and this makes me feel better about doing so!

2 weeks later
#2884 7 years ago

So if the code is done, is this game worth buying as is? Does it feel incomplete? I'm considering getting one and would love to know from someone who's had one for at least 5-6 months....

1 week later
#3003 6 years ago

Just got my GB Prem and wow, so much fun! Its like Iron Man on steroids with a lot more to shoot! So is 5 billion a good score on this thing or no? Just had a fun game!

#3008 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes 5 billion is a great score. You scored that and you just got the game?

Yes. About my 15th game if I had to guess. But like the 14 other ones I never even broke 1 billion, not even close. I have now played it a ton but haven't come close to that score lol

#3033 6 years ago

So does someone have a link to the larger flipper bats (or is it just thicker bands?) that might help you save so many of the SDTM occurrences with this awesome pin?

#3047 6 years ago

Just had an amazing game, over 7 Billion...and is there anyway to know when the flippers will change back and forth during mass hysteria? That kills me every time!!!

1 week later
#3128 6 years ago

Does anyone have a diagram of the plunger assembly? Mine came completely apart, springs, rod, washer, etc. I want to make sure I put this back together the right way. Any help is greatly appreciated!

#3130 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Probably the same as your Star Trek or Metallica.

Doh. Good point. I do have one extra washer that I can't seem to find where it should go but it appears to be working for now lol

#3134 6 years ago

So i want to get a ColorDMD for my GB Prem. Should I go with LED or LCD? Can someone educate me real quick?

#3175 6 years ago

Are the scoleri brother targets supposed to go down after 1 hit or should it take more?

#3186 6 years ago

Has anyone else ever had your flipper buttons just fly off the machine during a game? This has now happened 3 or 4 times (always the same side) and I have no idea why. And do the stand up targets require multiple shots before falling down or should they always drop at the first contact?

#3255 6 years ago

So is there any way to stop the ball from going SDTM between the 2 flippers when it comes off the bumpers? I don't have that much issue with the losing the balls on the left or right side of the slingshots, but man it goes straight down the middle waaaaaaaaaaaay to often. I love the game but its frustrating as heck!

3 months later
#3801 6 years ago

Guys love my GB Prem but slimmer doesn't register any hits now...is there a post or thread that walks through how to fix this or do I need to call Stern? I can hit it straight on, 10 different solid hits and it doesn't register ☹️

2 months later
#4193 6 years ago

I have done a full 180 on this game. At first was very frustrated with it, could never seem to have a good game. Then I tweaked a few things (got carrot flipper bats, reset slimmer, etc.) and I'm now having frequent really good games. Just finished by best to date and had a blast! Went through every mode except "Back Off Man I'm a Scientist" I didn't even realize you can get to "we came we saw we kicked..." twice (I am not sure, but guessing after I finished StayPuff and a 2nd time after I finished Ballroom) Ended up with 10,449,370,000! So glad I never dumped this pin!

#4203 6 years ago

People might down vote putting on longer carrot flipper bats (or whatever the correct term is) but I literally went from not ever touching mine in my small collection of 5 pins to now I play it more than my Met Prem, STLE, Kiss LE, and WOZLE. And while I still have some short brutal games (who doesn't on this pin) I am starting to have very good games on a regular basis, which is why I'm playing it more. To each his own I guess, but I think this is a no brainer for this pinball.

#4219 6 years ago

ARRRGGGHHHHH!! So I just finished ALL the modes, had We Are Ready To Believe You lit for the first time, made the shot up the ramp, and it goes half way up...and straight down the middle on my last ball. FUDGE!!!!!

1 week later
#4256 6 years ago

I just had the most amazing game! Over 25 Billion!!! Had playfield multiplier going several times and saw some HUGE jackpots!!!

#4258 6 years ago

I’d say under an hour maybe 45 minutes

#4269 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Wow, that's like LOTR kind of ball times! Very impressive! Do you have the center post mod or anything else that would make the game easier?

No the only change I made was swapping out Stern stock clippers with carrot flippers (which has really helped )

2 months later
#4703 6 years ago

I did the same and now really enjoy playing it. Before I swapped out the flipper bats, it sat untouched for about 5-6 months.

7 months later
#5374 5 years ago

If anyone is near Western NC (28664) I will put you up in a nice cabin on our campground if you can help me get my slimmer working! Just ordered the ColorDMD but I have never had slimer working the way it should

1 week later
#5458 5 years ago

Anyone near Western NC know how to fix a slimmer that MAYBE registers 1 out of 10 hits? This is driving me NUTS! I'd gladly pay you to fix it or put you up in one of our nice cabins on our campground.

2 weeks later
#5493 5 years ago

Hoping someone can help me out. I really want to fix my PKE/right ramp shot, and saw on a thread that you can remove the 2" hex spacer and replace with a 1 5/8" and it will stop rolling back out. I found the part at marco----> https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/254-5008-13 but man I hate to pay the shipping on 1 little item (The shipping is almost 4 times the cost of the part) Anyone by chance have this hex spacer I could buy from you?

#5518 5 years ago

Anyone ever get the "Ghost Guard Kit" from Marco, part #502-6990-00

Am going to place the order for the smaller hex spacer but wondering if this is worth adding?

1 week later
#5553 5 years ago

Has anyone ever ordered the Ghost Guard Kit from Marco? Worth the purchase?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=502-6990-00

#5555 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

Any way to increase the Slimer sensitivity? Just got my game over the weekend, and I think I have the "old" mech because it takes a really solid direct shot for Slimer hits to register.

I am still dealing with this problem. He registers like 1 out of every 10 hits.

#5563 5 years ago

arcadenerd925 thank you SO MUCH for posting that. Just got my slimmer working, so happy!!!

1 week later
#5603 5 years ago

So other than the benefit of the center post any other benefits of that kit?

1 week later
#5638 5 years ago

Can someone tell me what all you have to remove in order to replace the 2" hex spacer with the 1 5/8 spacer? I don't want to take anything off the playfield I don't have to. Always makes me nervous doing this lol

#5639 5 years ago

Can someone tell me what all you have to remove in order to replace the 2" hex spacer with the 1 5/8 spacer (in order to fix the PKE ramp and make it easier to shoot)? I don't want to take anything off the playfield I don't have to. Always makes me nervous doing this...

#5641 5 years ago

that did it, and wow, hitting the shot a few times in a row, AMAZING lol

4 years later
#11709 1 year ago

If anyone is looking for a Premium/LE, I have one for sale here, for a really good cause too!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premium-24#post-7474958

#11713 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

So should I get the color DMD first or get my pin stadium lights? This is the serious questions we must ask ourselves from time to time. Talk to me my people I need your input. Lol

Both are great mods but Color DMD without question. Best mod you can get for any game IMO

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.95
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=cscmtp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.