20231210_122734 (resized).jpg
BD2CE732-C3B2-41F6-B10D-9C1350BB4027_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
24FEB084-9AC1-4277-9840-A649D39F1484_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
E668B039-982B-4264-BE43-A3CFB54287D0_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
A581A7CB-8588-4E31-88C0-22E3AE3C3039_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4805 5 years ago

I’m contemplating a Pro purchase and wondering what is a “ safe built after date” considering some of the playfield and cabinet issues I believe was occurring ?

#4814 5 years ago

Are the Premium/ LE slings sort of a dual traditional and magnetic setup , with the magnets activated by hitting something on the playfield or during certain modes?

3 weeks later
#4980 5 years ago

In contemplating a GB purchase I am considering carrots and maybe a center post if needed.... is that overdoing it a bit??

2 months later
#5170 5 years ago

Can you get that many loops on a Premium ? Someone told me they thought the Pro is “ a better shooter”. Opinions?

#5171 5 years ago

I ask, because I am thinking of buying one and weighing pros and cons

8 months later
#6128 4 years ago

Do you think a meaningful code update would stir demand and thus, production of additional Premiums ?

#6159 4 years ago

I was jonesing for this pin two years ago, played the Premium only about 20 times. Lost the urge but it has come back again with the news of an imminent code update. Can’t shake it. From most videos,Pro looks to be the smoothest shooter,Premium has the best toys and magna slings. Tough decision!

3 weeks later
#6354 4 years ago

GB has been like the girl in college that everyone told me to stay away from but I couldn’t help myself. I keep feeling the pull of this title , but resisting the temptation so far. A code update might be the thing that moves me to ask her out on a date!

#6356 4 years ago

You sound like my frat brother that was always drunk and flunked out his sophomore year.... I loved those guys!

#6359 4 years ago

You two guys own Pros. I first thought Premium because of the cool extras but it doesn’t seem to be the shooter that the Pro looks like. I have only played a dozen games on the Premium. Why do you like the Pro?

#6386 4 years ago

“......I’m a smoker, I’m a midnight toker”. I think that’s what he said.

1 month later
#6519 4 years ago

Did you order the Shapeways.com angled targets? I am getting my Pro in a week and am about to begin ordering some mods. These targets, the outlane guards and the color DMD are must buys.
LED or LCD ??

#6537 4 years ago

Will they do an extra run to fill newfound demand?

1 week later
#6599 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well I'm back in the club! Bought NIB premium when it was first released and I'm back now with an LE.
After opening many since GB, I forgot just how much Stern packed into this game. Wow. And with so many games no longer having assets from the movie this game really stands out now.
I'm back for 1 reason though and that's the code update. It's coming and I'm fine holding on until then. I have a feeling the code is going to be insane and turn this into a walking dead scenario where it totally turned the game around and GB is going to blow up in price bc it really has everything else.
Has a lot of mods already and I just added color dmd, walking SPMM, colored balls and lighted scoops. Love those.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you go LCD or LED ?

1 month later
#6829 4 years ago

I haven’t been able to find a Premium but have a line on a low play Pro. Why do you prefer the Premium?

#6871 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO low play Premium in or near Ohio if anyone is thinking of selling.

1 month later
#7510 4 years ago

Joined the club yesterday with a NIB Pro from Cointaker born May 2018. The new code download was seamless and game shoots great. No ball hop at the targets. Color DMD gets installed tonight!
Question: I believe there is a quick way to access WCWS mini game from the menu? If so, where?

#7515 4 years ago

Dumb question I’m Sure but, what is involved in changing out the existing flipper bats for carrot bats? Do you simply pull off and replace?

#7521 4 years ago

Thank you, all great advice. Much appreciated!

#7543 4 years ago
Quoted from EBDixson:

First time owner. I was able to get a NIB Pro with a 2018 build. My wife is vetoing my plans to have her help me get it in the house so I may be at the mercy of my neighbor's schedule.[quoted image]

I moved mine by myself. The key for me was getting it lined up with the basement stairs that go straight down / no landing turn. Then laid it down, sat down on the steps (carpeted) with my back to the bottom of the box and simply held it off by sliding my butt down each step to the bottom. Easy!

#7545 4 years ago

No but it’s a major wedgie just waiting to happen!

#7550 4 years ago
Quoted from EBDixson:

This is going to be my plan for tonight. My friend that was going to help had a bad fall at work yesterday and likely needs back surgery. I really hope he can make a full recovery - he is only 37, which is an awfully young age to have an injury like that.
I've got a dolly to get it in the house and carpeted stairs with a landing going to the basement. The most challenging part will likely be rotating the box on the landing, but I've got around 8-10 inches or more of extra depth to work with so I should be ok.
I'm excited to get it set up. I actually got it after seeing your post a week back about Cointaker having a NIB Pro available from a recent delivery they got from Stern - so thank you for sharing!

Let us know how it goes!

#7552 4 years ago

Installed shaker, trough , backboard and storage facility lighting, left ramp airball protector, and firehouse mod on my Pro today. Really enjoying this game and these enhancements are the icing. The jury is out on the shaker as it’s pretty strong.

#7555 4 years ago

How did you get it down the stairs?
Did you keep it in the box and use my patent pending wedgie inducing butt slide method?
Your wife will come around when she sees the kids and friends love it.

#7559 4 years ago

Is it a menu adjustment or where you move the weights to 90 degree angles of one another?

#7569 4 years ago

Are there nice apron cards available for the Pro?

1 week later
#7595 4 years ago

The only thing I have noticed is Tobin Spirit Guide is in B /W. What else got updated?

#7633 4 years ago
Quoted from juandylan:

Excited to be joining the club this weekend. Picking up a nice HUO pro. I’ve only played the LE so wondering how much different gameplay is between the two.

I’ve played both and own a Pro. You will love it; smooth and fast.

1 week later
#7680 4 years ago

That looks fantastic!!

#7683 4 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

Finally made a bibliophilic commitment and modded out my GB-LE with some really cool, realistic miniature occult books I had. Looks better than the lighted books mods I've seen. What do you think?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I found some on Etsy. How did you fasten them to the game?

3 weeks later
#7745 4 years ago

I love lighting the left scoop green and the right saucer, red. What really sets off the
Look of the
Game is a purple light strip above the back panel and center ball drain.

1 month later
#7853 4 years ago

Going to put Titans on my Pro and wondering what color scheme some of you have chosen?

#7860 4 years ago

That’s disturbing.....!?

3 weeks later
#7891 4 years ago

I read in the JP2 forum that one could access the GB wizard mode as a separate mini game. Is this true?

#7894 4 years ago

Thanks, it’s the first thing I’ll do upon returning from vacation!

2 weeks later
#7983 4 years ago

I did too so just ordered one. When I first installed mine I emailed ColorDMD to ask if there should be a gap. They acted clueless and never suggested the gasket.

#7989 4 years ago

Just got it this past Fall. Yeah, I emailed them back and forth a couple of times and told them there was a gap between the DMD and front panel... thought I had installed it wrong. He didn’t understand so I just dropped it.

2 weeks later
#8085 4 years ago

I have a December 2018 Pro with the misspelling.

#8122 4 years ago

Where did you get it? It’s cool.

1 week later
#8142 3 years ago

I lit the left scoop green and right saucer, red. Also lit the backboard and outhole purple.

1 week later
#8156 3 years ago

I finally converted to carrot flippers yesterday and played a couple of games. Wow, what a positive difference it makes. I can’t yet attest to fewer center drains, but certainly can to the smooth feel of the shots.

#8158 3 years ago

I believe that they are 1/8th inch longer than normal flippers. Mine are white.

DB4FE052-1626-4BA1-AFB7-F6E1E9E264C5 (resized).pngDB4FE052-1626-4BA1-AFB7-F6E1E9E264C5 (resized).png
3 weeks later
#8221 3 years ago

I lit up both scoops with no issues. Haven’t tried the trough light yet but many have with no problem.

1 week later
#8284 3 years ago

Is that in Standard Adjustments?

1 month later
#8407 3 years ago

Extra lighting was my first mod. I lit the left scoop green, right saucer red and the backboard purple.

1 week later
#8416 3 years ago

After carrots, my shots feel real smooth and powerful but I have had a tougher time with accuracy especially with the ramp.

2 months later
#8708 3 years ago

LCD here as well, happy with it.

1 month later
#8828 3 years ago

We HAVE to play at least one game tonight in honor of Halloween !

2 months later
#8960 3 years ago

Agree with your PKE and Loopin comments. I would have liked another multiball worked in somehow ....even if it was a say, 3 ball one.

1 month later
#9118 3 years ago

Carrots also lend a smoothness to your shots that are great. However, it seems to change the shot angle geometry a bit. I think your kids will enjoy the separate wizard / god mode that you can now select.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Eden Prairie, MN
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
15,999 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Plastics
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Chippewa, PA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=budman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.