IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billysastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3563 6 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Just b/c I signed up 4 months ago doesn't mean I haven't read and viewed and browsed the forums/website for along while, mostly b/c your users like yourself, I could have been nicer I guess, I didn't cuss, I didn't threaten anyone.
See for yourself, it may b/c Stern made changes to the playfield so yeah the current design does not work as intended even modified with and with washers you can clearly see the ball will hit going up the ramp slowing the ball, I worked with Art, nice guy, but the product falls short for me. pictures attached, proof.... happy?
Guessing here, but maybe the 2017+ GB builds, this protector may or may not work. I think there is room for improvement regardless.

Are you performing surgery on your pin?

#3598 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Stay Puft is the most unbalanced for scoring, way more points than any of the others. It is fun though!

I'm no code, scoring expert like some of the guys on the forum, but to me that's the way it should be for a game with linear code. The first mode scores low, the second a little higher, and so on. It's a reward for getting there and it's not easy getting to Stay Puft.

I picked up a premium two weeks ago and have mixed feelings on it so far. The pin itself is fun to play, but a ballbuster. I'm not a fan of the stop and go play with Tobins spirit guide, video modes (I hate video modes) and starting or ending a mode while locking a ball.

My boy can't get enough of the pin so it won't be leaving the house any time soon.

#3607 6 years ago

I'm sure Dwight is currently working on Star Wars so I wouldn't expect a code update anytime soon.

#3616 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Try pitching your game at 7.5 degrees and see if that helps. Mine never got stuck in the subway.

Yes, this. When I first got my premium I played a couple games before leveling it and had two hangups like that. Then I leveled it and put the pitch at 7 and haven't had a problem since.

#3647 6 years ago

Can someone please explain to me how the left captive ball works? What's the point and awards for getting all the balls up in the top of it? I can't seem to figure this out.

3 weeks later
#3749 6 years ago

In Mass Hysteria MB, does the game give any clues as to when the flippers switch from reverse to normal?

#3752 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

When the button doesn't work right

That's what I go by too, but the switching is very annoying. It takes away any kind of skill involved with the MB and reverse flippers. I tried crossing my arms, but it does you no good when it switches to normal so now I just double flip constantly. It makes what could be a very cool MB, In to a MB that I loathe.

1 week later
#3826 6 years ago

I think it's funny that in a game where 1 Billion+ is considered a good score, the "Big points" award from the pops is 1 million. I roll my eyes every time is see it awarded.

#3835 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'd like to see them used to indicate when the flippers are reversed during Mass Hysteria multiball.

That is a fantastic idea. That would give the multiball the coolness factor that it's missing. As it stands now it's just a double flip fest for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 26.50
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
15,699 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 49.95
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billysastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=billysastard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.