20231210_122734 (resized).jpg
BD2CE732-C3B2-41F6-B10D-9C1350BB4027_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
24FEB084-9AC1-4277-9840-A649D39F1484_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
E668B039-982B-4264-BE43-A3CFB54287D0_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
A581A7CB-8588-4E31-88C0-22E3AE3C3039_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billrz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2377 7 years ago

My tobins guide doesnt light up after capturing 20 ghosts??...does anybody else have this problem? I mean it is suppose to light up, correct? such a fun game, my top score is 2b but my wife has 3.1b GC on it..have owned the premium for 5 weeks.

#2379 7 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

It doesn't light while your in a mode

thank you,I did not realize this..most times i get to 20 ghosts, im well into a mode. hmmm..must add this to my technique thanks again

2 months later
#3148 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yep. I think it's a bug. Sometimes you have to hit Slimer in the ecto goggles to complete it, and other times you don't. And what sucks is that when you nail the hologram, it automatically starts WBTD. I don't think this is how it's supposed to work.

yup, this is the case.. seems totally random. but often need to hit ecto to start scene, if its a half loop,and just hits the ecto it will light scenes, a full hit will start wbtd, which can be annoying

#3181 6 years ago
Quoted from Oxdeadbeef:

I had a similar issue on my machine recently. The problem ended up being a loose switch at the bottom of the scoop, one of the screws which held the scoop in place had fallen out and was laying in the bottom of the cabinet. Might be worth flipping up the playfield and checking if both screws for the switch are present & tightened.

this has happened to me twice,I tightened them a bit more,and been good since

3 weeks later
#3332 6 years ago

So sad. My subway coil stopped working. What do I do now ? It looks like it burnt. And my left flipper started sticking a little bit as well. Nooooooooo. Any body help ? Only 4 months old. 3800plays

IMG_1264 (resized).JPGIMG_1264 (resized).JPG

4 months later
#4057 6 years ago
Quoted from miga:

Anyone knows something about this?
I find it strange and can't find anything anywher in the net?

also find it strange,. Ive never had it multiplied by the number it says. I actually started to think thats that the amount of times you can hit it,not to multiply the points at all. I play alot,and im SURE its never been multiplied by 12 when it says 12Xwhatever. Its been up at 500m, i hit it thinking id get billions,but only got the 500m .. anybody else know anything??

2 months later
#4358 6 years ago

I neeeed this new sound score on my premium. Has difficult is it? Is there a walk through or guide somewhere we can learn and install this ??

#4409 6 years ago

Has anyone had there spooked central countdown start at 22.5m instead of 15.25m ? It's only happened a few times in thousands of games, I have no idea how this happens though? Anybody ?? I own the premium Haven't seen it happen on the pro, but sure it has/does?

#4415 6 years ago
Quoted from krankin:

I've had this happen too. The DMD will show something like "Stay Puft Award Grows" and then the hurry up value will increase. I have no idea #1 what causes the stay puft award to be awarded and #2 why it's called stay puft if it effects spook central.

Indeed, "stay puft award grows" comes up, I wonder this must be a bug? its the only time Ive ever seen that "stay puft award grows" never seen it during stay puft mode, and ive been many times. One time I had 6X going,and hit gozer 3 times before hitting the multiplied right orbit to start collecting staypuft at a whopping 900m a shot,and growing each shot of course! but no "stay puft award grows" display Ive seen. got 9.5b that game! highest to date for me

1 week later
#4489 6 years ago

I have the slimer speaker covers, what do I need to buy to hook the lights up behind them? there is obviously a connection behind the backglasss,and ill need some green led's.. sorry,its probably simple,but im relatively new to all this,cant find an instructional video..

#4496 6 years ago

Speaker light kit ordered, thank you, My scoleri brothers are acting up now,outta nowhere, during gameplay,usually not till 2nd ball,they start activating,not popping up,but clicking and moving slightly and collecting a ghost sometimes, mostly before I plunge, I lose my ballsave and can hear them clicking...anybody else experience this.? its the premium,pretty frustrating,they work fine otherwise

#4564 6 years ago

This Is not the case actually, I've had it say 12X Severel hundred million, hit the shot and collected said severel hundred million. Last week it said 8X1b. I had 3X going, I collected 3.2b fir one shot. With your idea,I should have collected 24b for one shot. Never happened. Also not the first time I've been in the situation. I've asked long ago on this thread what the x means on the pke shot. It decreases as time goes on,but the point value rewarded is always what it says. Not multiplied. My thought/theory is even though its timed mode, you can only hit the ramp as many times as the X says ?? So I coulda hit it 12 times in a row and collected 3.2b each shot but then it'd be over, timer or not, unless you hit the proton packs to get more x on the pke shot! Make sense to anybody ??

#4566 6 years ago

We're talking about thes 8x pke in this picture. WHAT does it do??????

IMG_2856 (resized).PNGIMG_2856 (resized).PNG

#4568 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Looks like it's 8X the Super value. 7x8=56. It says 56m right there.
My curiosity (since I never pay attention) is how your PKE value plays into those numbers. Looks like the PKE award on the right ramp is the multiplier times the super jackpot, nothing to do with PKE numbers from what I remember.

oh, wow. you are correct. I cannot believe i didnt figure that out. It should say pke jackpot,not super. also, its just shy of 7.5 in the pic, that times 8 is more than 56m anyway, thanks for that. not sure how pke levels orwhatever work into that either.

#4570 6 years ago

Fun game I filmed yesterday. Lottsa action. 4.2b score. 660pke total,big mass hysteria,staypuft wcws etc. Great fun. Enjoy

#4572 6 years ago

I agree with all this. Trying to figure it out as well. I just posted a video, I get pke and hit it a few times. Haven't looked at the dmd on the video. But will do. See if the X beside pke value is the jackpot, I think where it says super jackpot,might just be the pke "super jackpot" multiplied by the X. New code new code !!! Can't wait. Check my vid. 4.2b. Lottsa fun

#4573 6 years ago

I just checked it out,still no idea what that multiplier means. It clearly says 12X 160m. I hit it for 160m. Also the super jackpot says 21m, I hit it for 21m. So my theory/assumption is that's the amount of times you can hit the pke jackpot. I decreases and increases as the mode plays out. Increase it by hitting proton pack targets. Time decreases it. I bet that's what the X means during pke? Anybody else? My video above clearly shows what I'm saying (minus amount of times you can hit the ramp theory).

#4577 6 years ago

Yessir. Used a GoPro. Hero 4. I think I need to raise it up a little bit. Otherwise. Happy with the result thank you for watching

1 month later
#4697 6 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Hey all, this may not be a Ghostbusters premium question, but perhaps a general pinplaying..but how the freak are people hitting the right side ramp and right bucket?
I'm getting more familiar with the rules, and I get alot of 'who brought the dog' as the first shot I must make to get things going...but I suck...haha...was looking to see if someone has a good video on playing the premium to get alot of points and general hitting shot tips....most vids out there on YT are for the Pro.
Love the game though, hell of a 1st pin purchase for me.

A beginner as well,GB first machine bought 1 year ago. heres a video from a few weeks ago. lottsa nice shots! enjoy

3 months later
#4968 5 years ago
Quoted from Bertille:

Do you have a link to a Youtube Video to check the result ?
Thanks.

Lottsa good sling action in this video!

2 months later
#5222 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I've been trying to figure this out for awhile and can't get it. The rulesheet states that you increase the X multiplier on the Staypuft "choose and perish" shots by hitting the Gozer standup. I've only been able to get it to X2 on one of the shots. The others still showed X1. How does this work? How is a Gozer hit assigned to increase the bonus...which shot gets it? Can you increase the X to more than 2?

yes, hit gozer,each pop bumper changes the shot that gets multiplied ,and gozer multiplies it up to 6X ! its very difficult,but I go for it everytime,usually hitting a shot before the multipliers get to 6X starting staypuft. So much fun! 6X multipliers with 6X staypuft shot is my goal! 1.8b a shot if my math is correct!!

1 month later
#5454 5 years ago

What is the difference between the LCD replacement and the color dmd other than $40?

6 months later
#6181 4 years ago

Just hooked up my ColorDMD. Can someone tell me how to get it to use all the colors. I can only seem to choose one color . Probably something simple,I’m a newbie tho, any help would be appreciated .

0DDB7E07-6336-4828-B6B1-6B2017D72EF3 (resized).jpeg0DDB7E07-6336-4828-B6B1-6B2017D72EF3 (resized).jpeg
#6184 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

did you download code for their site and install?

No. I did not. Is that the issue?

#6190 4 years ago

Thanks. Got the color installed. What a great mod !!

2 weeks later
#6308 4 years ago

So my premium today decided it wanted to give me free ghosts, for no reason. If I let the ball sit in the shooter lane,eventually it’ll say 4 ghosts caught and auto plunge my ball. During game play,it just starts handing out 4, 2, 5 random amounts of ghosts, for no reason. I thought it was a stick switch, or overly sensitive switch. But I don’t think so?? I can shake the machine and nothing happens. It’s very random,but every game now starts giving me ghosts at some point. I did switch test,nothing (although not super familiar with how these work,newbie kinda) any ideas what’s going on? I can take a video if that helps. It’s strange. Cause there can be no ghosts lit at all,but it gives me more than 1 at a time usually ?? Help please

#6309 4 years ago

Why can’t I post a video ?

4 months later
#7535 4 years ago

Getting an ”award tobins guide” from tobins guide gives you the same” awards” At least for the premium. This must be a bug?! Getting “light extra ball” twice is pretty sweet tho . Hah

2 weeks later
#7621 4 years ago

How hard is it to update the color dmd ?

1 month later
#7810 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Okay ...
So who is trying to mod the Hallmark Ecto-1 Ornament to place in the game

Cmon I know i am not the only one whose thinking about doing something with it for the GB

I added it a few months ago. When it first came out. I didn’t wire the lights n sound in, but it looks amazing !!

AA5C2B88-7DBD-44C5-8942-642DB155313A (resized).pngAA5C2B88-7DBD-44C5-8942-642DB155313A (resized).pngE98276E5-296B-4F64-8523-DA1F93D600FD (resized).pngE98276E5-296B-4F64-8523-DA1F93D600FD (resized).png
#7815 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckdragon100:

Is there a way to minimize / accelerate the Loopin' Supers Mode? Kind of a buzzkill every time haha. Thanks!

I try to time it out. I agree. It’s a bit of a buzz kill. But after it’s over things sure seem to pick up quick! If ya keep it going . Trap up. Backhand right loop, repeat.

1 week later
#7859 4 years ago

GOZER! Finally installed my gozer properly . Everybody like it!? I thought it was original! Looks pretty awesome,better than the plastic imo . Haha

09D617A3-A4CC-4429-9C64-40305518BCF8 (resized).jpeg09D617A3-A4CC-4429-9C64-40305518BCF8 (resized).jpegB3FE822D-B058-4396-9C1E-14C5A0E90C36 (resized).jpegB3FE822D-B058-4396-9C1E-14C5A0E90C36 (resized).jpegBE47E1C5-C786-4E37-9640-D43510FA4427 (resized).jpegBE47E1C5-C786-4E37-9640-D43510FA4427 (resized).jpeg
#7863 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Looks pretty good! But can I assume the extra Gozer that she is birthing is not a permanent part of the mod?

Yes. An extra head and set of hands came with her, I figured I’d put them to use ! Lmao. Loving the reactions ! I think it’s perfect

1 week later
#7876 4 years ago

In need of help. Slider will not go into his home position on my premium . Been doing this a while. Finally realized it had a test in the settings (I’m fairly new) and ya it turns out,he can’t seem to get there. Anybody have any help would be amazing !! Here’s a video of the test times out at the end.

8010F4D6-CA58-477B-BE0A-B8199EF88250 (resized).jpeg8010F4D6-CA58-477B-BE0A-B8199EF88250 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#7886 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Sorry, not seeing the issue. My Slimer sits with its tongue against that building that yours seems to be resting at...

When you start a game and hit the slimer target he doesn’t come down. If I remove glass and give him a push he will do his rounds but cannot get back to original position. It’s a issue. Slimer does not work.

#7887 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I believe, if you unscrew the screw that connects the rod to the arm, you can fix the position.
Personally, what you are experiencing wouldnt and doesnt bother me the least.

It wouldn’t bother you if part of your game is malfunctioning? Hmm. I will try n fix the position like you say. Hopefully I can make his starting position lower.
Start a game, miss your skill to start a mode, hit ghost target and slimer just stays up. Therefore you cannot ever start a mode. I think this would bother you. I’m fairly new to this hobby as well. But this is an issue.

#7889 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I wasnt aware that your game was malfunctioning. All I saw was a picture of what looked to be normal...

All good. I managed to fix it ! Tightened a little hex bolt on the outside of motor. This seemed to tighten everything up and now he works great again !

1 week later
#7946 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Every few games my Scoleri targets get “twitchy”... i can hear them clicking and see them barely moving up and down slightly. Then they sit quietly like they are supposed to for 10-12 games and then start clicking and twitching again. They function as they should aside from that. Anyone else have this going on?

Yes. This is happening to me. For quite some time now. I thought I fixed it once by retightening the connection. But they still get twitchy after a few games

2 months later
#8210 3 years ago

Great game I had last night. And I filmed it, the first ball alone was probably my best ever! Also exposes the tobins guide bug. Only got 66 ghosts when I finally got to wrtby. That sucked. Haha. Otherwise,a great display ghostbusters and of my style of play . Flowing and decent accuracy . This game is underrated imo. Enjoy !

#8215 3 years ago

Part 2 of me coming so close to defeating ghostbusters pinball, or get inducted as the 5th ghostbuster is the idea . Starts by destroying gozer after a couple missed shots,then storage then beating staypuft! (So fun) pke, mass hysteria and finally we’re ready to believe you (I failed) . I couldn’t become a “god” but God I love this game.

1 month later
#8338 3 years ago

Fun game on my premium. I’ve been to are you god now 3 times ! This was a good one .

#8346 3 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Really awesome!! You've got your nudging down pat on this game...
I love my GB Prem, but my magna-slings are a lot more animated (and frustrating) than yours. In Storage Facility you had a couple of 360 degree spins but nothing else really "violent" from them. My slings will throw the ball around the playfield, shoot the ball back and forth so fast you can't follow it, or stop it dead in it's tracks. Is there a menu setting for this? Or is it just manufacturing difference?

Have you tried switching the rubbers around on the slings ? It’s a common “mod”. There are 2 sets of rubbers on the slings. Little circle ones and the regular ones. Put the little ones on the bottom and the big one on top, or vice versa. And you can tweak the switch ever so slightly to make them less sensitive. My left one, about once a year starts activating without touching it. Had to bend the switch just slightly, and it’s back to perfect. Even gb haters play my premium and are like wtf.. totally different game. Anyway. Try those two things. Hopefully works out for ya .

3 months later
#8607 3 years ago

My slimer pooped out, anybody have any idea how to fix him?

#8610 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Looks like the drive belt has broken or fallen off. Drive belt is located under the playfield right under slimer. If you lift the playfield you will see what I mean.
Good luck!

It’s not that. The drive belt is on, it’s extremely tight as well. Thank you fir reply tho

#8612 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I think there is an Allen screw in the hole that may have come loose
[quoted image]

I will be so happy if this is the fix !! Will try on my lunch break today. Thank you

#8614 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

If that doesn’t work there is another Allen screw below the play field
[quoted image]

Checked, it’s not those Allan screws. Both are nice n tight. Any other ideas ??? Thank you again. I was hoping it was that .

#8617 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Check that the two bolts in the picture are tight. And there are Allen screws on both of the rods. One on each side of the belt. If I try to twist my rod it has less than a 1/2” of movement. So make sure everything that can be adjusted is snug.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like that Alan screw is missing. Gotta search the cabinet now. Hopefully that’s the issue

448A0299-FBBD-43B9-A224-F369628748A5 (resized).jpeg448A0299-FBBD-43B9-A224-F369628748A5 (resized).jpeg
#8618 3 years ago

Found it !! Bottom of cabinet. Put it back in,tightened it up, and it’s like brand new!

00808655-60F3-4D9B-A8F2-893E24A0012D (resized).jpeg00808655-60F3-4D9B-A8F2-893E24A0012D (resized).jpeg9F3473E7-7A6D-4DA5-9C7A-1CA810053D87 (resized).jpeg9F3473E7-7A6D-4DA5-9C7A-1CA810053D87 (resized).jpeg
#8636 3 years ago

First good game in a while. 3X target was broken, slimer was broken. Fixed them both, put up this nice little score on the third game after fixing everything, this game is underrated!! Been playing a lot of tmnt before fixing GB, missed playing it

4ED43A8A-347F-4F0F-AB25-C96F137C830B (resized).jpeg4ED43A8A-347F-4F0F-AB25-C96F137C830B (resized).jpeg
#8647 3 years ago

Has anybody airbrushed or painted their legs and lockdown bar etc ? The green on the le looks great, I’m thinking pink or purple maybe ? Any ideas ?

1 month later
#8813 3 years ago

Did the same mod a while ago! So good. So fun .

06B5A2A2-9BEB-493C-8BDD-B68418A1382D (resized).jpeg06B5A2A2-9BEB-493C-8BDD-B68418A1382D (resized).jpeg23221DAF-699F-413D-95C2-22B33BAF4041 (resized).jpeg23221DAF-699F-413D-95C2-22B33BAF4041 (resized).jpeg
#8818 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am no longer in the club, but finally got around to finishing the instruction cards I made for my premium. I am looking for someone who wants a free set of these in exchange for some pictures installed on their machine. If you have interest, please let me know.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I would try those out, well done They would go great with my new color armor, not done yet, did the lock bar today, it looks incredible!

3EBED90E-4C00-4621-BCB0-FD479D1871F8 (resized).jpeg3EBED90E-4C00-4621-BCB0-FD479D1871F8 (resized).jpeg7330D805-47D7-432D-A4BF-D481785CC7AA (resized).jpeg7330D805-47D7-432D-A4BF-D481785CC7AA (resized).jpeg
#8819 3 years ago

Gonna look so good when it’s all done

E945CA4C-38FE-43DD-930B-2A71637EBC84 (resized).jpegE945CA4C-38FE-43DD-930B-2A71637EBC84 (resized).jpeg
#8831 3 years ago

It’s coming along real nice . The color is perfect imo

8E799F55-3C83-45C6-804F-688DCEB4480E (resized).jpeg8E799F55-3C83-45C6-804F-688DCEB4480E (resized).jpeg
#8845 3 years ago

Almost finished. Just gonna do the top horizontal strip. It really looks perfect imo ! Perfect color for sure . Wasn’t easy choosing from all the options! Vinyl wrap (like for cars n shit)

215CC573-3E9C-4682-BD48-3ED097FF78E2 (resized).jpeg215CC573-3E9C-4682-BD48-3ED097FF78E2 (resized).jpeg93DA4CDB-0D88-40AD-965D-893BB7BCAD20 (resized).jpeg93DA4CDB-0D88-40AD-965D-893BB7BCAD20 (resized).jpegA2AE7BE2-89F2-4719-B24B-8885965B8631 (resized).jpegA2AE7BE2-89F2-4719-B24B-8885965B8631 (resized).jpeg
#8847 3 years ago
Quoted from Jhislop3:

Hello fellow GB fans, I am looking hard at a gently used HUO GB LE that is up for sale locally. What is the asking or going rate for a GB LE which includes a color DMD?

Good luck

1 month later
#8880 3 years ago

Another fun game I filmed the other day . Only a couple billion,but lots of ghosts,a decent mass hysteria mb, put up initials for it . Enjoy such an underrated game!!

1 month later
#9019 3 years ago

Does anyone know where to get the hologram topper ? Or if there available ?

1 week later
#9021 3 years ago

YES! I finally completed god mode
So awesome !!

#9026 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I unexpectedly got out of the club a couple months back and forgot I had this. It looks amazing on Ghostbusters as it matches the purple mood slim perfectly. I thought another member of the GB club might appreciate this, so I wanted to share the post for any interested owners. Thanks!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109569
[quoted image]

This would go so nice with my gb premium !! What’s it made out of ?

60FE8340-A23D-4C2A-B821-6DDA375E2E5D (resized).jpeg60FE8340-A23D-4C2A-B821-6DDA375E2E5D (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#9064 3 years ago

Has anybody else got through god mode for the billion and to the victory laps ?

3 weeks later
#9140 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Added this spooky librarian above the scoop. Mounted her on a thin metal tab so she moves up and down with game vibrations. Pretty cool, but not my idea. I saw another owner had one. Great idea! My Gozer The Destructor is the first one I’ve seen. Others may have done this too. Fun to customize. I have (crossover) hitchhikers from the Haunted Mansion too!
[quoted image]

Had her in for over 2yrs . I wanna add pink electric lightning bolts from her hands at some point . But her giving birth to herself was my original idea! I love it

9A1FC06E-096D-4C2E-BEC5-CB3E89E4C75D (resized).png9A1FC06E-096D-4C2E-BEC5-CB3E89E4C75D (resized).png
1 month later
#9246 2 years ago

Pretty fun game I got on video today .
I got my GC yesterday at 8B , figured I’d try n get up there today,got half way twice on video . Enjoy. The other is uploading,doesn’t seem to be much footage of this incredible game out there with newest code and color DMD !

#9247 2 years ago

Another fun one. 3.9b game. Mass hysteria, Lottsa good mode completion, decent pke , staypuft, wcws with multipliers , good example of the color dmd as well, a must have mod imo ! Enjoy

#9267 2 years ago

Lottsa good magna sling action in this video, when both lights are on in front of sling they are way more active! And as you can see, sdtm from pops isn’t “common” but it does happen, never from the left orbit unless game is set up on an angle. The premium offers more than any other game to date compared to its pro model! The list is long, for me the slings and pke ramp, the subway virtual lock! The flying slimer (opposed to just up n down) The metal subway ramp, the optical screen thing could be way better tho Really great game, pro is a really sweet game as well , but the premium is for sure next level!,and the best premium vs pro to date imo . Now go play! Or watch my video, color dmd is so good on this game !

8 months later
#10420 2 years ago

Wow!! I got to the 4th phase of god mode after beating all the modes IN ORDER!! And I did it on film,but the camera shut off after 17min . Still a pretty awesome video of doing the modes in order, best game ever, camera shuts off a few shots after staypuft starts !! Enjoy ☺️

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
Interactive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billrz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=billrz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.