IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Swoods5688.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9858 2 years ago

So after 3 years of of owning a pro I finally landed a premium for an upgrade. While previous I have maybe 4-5 games on a premium I was nervous how I was going to like the added features mainly the magna slings. But I must say this game being my Grail game in the pro the premium has far exceeded my expectations and put this game at a whole new level for me! This is my desert island pinball and I just keep finding new things in the game I didn’t know before. Regardless pro or premium this game kicks ass!

#9864 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I've played a pro and own a premium - and the premium rocks! How can anyone say the magna slings, subway, ecto goggle and roaming Slimer aren't worth it? The magna slings are so cool and fit the theme incredibly well and the left ramp to subway is one of the most amazing shots in pinball. The right ramp? Ok I'll give you that - it's so hard to hit with anything approaching consistency on the premium and it not a very satisfying shot, but that is one small blip on an otherwise stellar machine!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"84dbfc8af245ebdf4a51a081334dcd0d785acfba-1635083179-1800"};
//]]>

I have to say I had read this a ton and this added to my hesitation on upgrading but the previous owner of my premium must have dialed in that ramp because I have been able to loop that ramp 3-4 times in a row and hit it with pretty good consistency

2 months later
#10338 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Thanks for listing those, I know what the differences are now, I am curious is more about thr gameplay than the extra toys…
Which one plays better.
For example, some times a game plays beteer in the loaded version but sometimes it does not.
For example, aiq, I hated my premium but I enjoy my friends pro although I still dont like yhr game, the pro plays better.
The only “upgrade” i care are the ramps and I am wondering how much of a gameplay difference that generates.
I do like the flow of the pro, it is really fast and vicious.
But in thr back of my head I was wondering what the prem ramps feel like.
Do not care about the magnets or the moving toy - Prefer how slimer moves in the pro tbh -
Virtual locks vs physical for the mb, wondering how much of a slow down that is?
I am certainly unsure but the pro is growing on me.

Might be late to adding my .02 on this one but I owned a pro for 3 years. This being my dream theme and loving the code and how it plays I got a chance to get a premium 6 months or so ago right before pricing went crazy on it. I must say in my opinion that was the best pinball decision i have made. I love all the upgrades the prem/le have to offer. It took my already favorite game and turned it up to 11!!! Sterns best most under appreciated game.

2 months later
#10810 2 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

I just relisted my ad but wanted to post that I have 10 sets ready to go if anyone is interested. Thanks to cottonm4, the installation is much easier with the 12" #1 phillips screwdriver I picked up on Amazon for $11.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the Statue of Liberty?

#10813 2 years ago
Quoted from nicogenin:

Hi all
Not sure, this is the right place to post my message, please tell me
I just bought a Ghostbusters PRO, and made some mods (figures, buildings, convolux ...) I love it, but now i have an error message when it starts ..
- the error message is :
CHECKING NODE BOARDS
OVERCURRENT DETECTED
I have this message for about 5 secondes, and then it disappears, and everythings works just fine !
- when i go to check in the audit menu for the node board 8, i have this message :
OVERCURRENT PROTECTION
TROUGH
DRIVE : LEFT RAMP DIVERTER
LIGHT : NONE
PRESS SELECT FOR OVERCUR. TEST
I tested all the lamp = and they all work...
Is is dangerous to continue to play ?
Can anyone knows what i can do ?
Do i need to change the 'Node Board 8' ? and if yes do you know where is it in the pinball ?
I also have a perfetcly working AVENGERS AIQ PRO, do you know if i can try to swap the card if it's the same ?
Thxs you so much for your help !
Nicolas
Pics :
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/dvOTJdyjKoJOZH_Z4CyQuPFPK4crX4EIIsINxeJMc2Y/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvYWQvZDQvM2FkZDRkY2Q3NDVkMzUwODhjNzMwNGIyM2ZkMGE4ZDA3ZDlmZmFhNS5qcGVn
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/uZdIN_8ST0ulxbYPJKOpI_RxpfL-M13OGm9CpTs-clU/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2IvZjgvNTgvYmY4NTg1ZTBmNjJjNDQxZmIzNjdkZTcyMzY2NDNkNDUwOGUyNDQxYy5qcGVn[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have any light up mods hooked up to any of the gi string? Does the game still have factory stern bulbs?

9 months later
#11466 1 year ago

When toppers are unobtainable and crazy expensive one must resort to making their own.

0B8049A3-F1A8-4BC3-92DE-EC5044AC4103 (resized).jpeg0B8049A3-F1A8-4BC3-92DE-EC5044AC4103 (resized).jpeg
#11514 1 year ago

The triangles should light up after a certain number of sling hits, once the lights are on it means that the magnet with now do more crazy things with the ball than the typical sling function. Ive had my game almost like spin the ball in a circle and throw it in all directions or start a throw in a direction and stop it mid throw to change its direction. The magna slings are awesome i wish they would use these in more titles.

4 weeks later
#11638 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't know. I hope Stern tech support will get me going.

Make sure the dip switch settings for the board you put in match the one you pulled out. That could cause the game to not find it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Swoods5688.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=Swoods5688 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.