IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Luckdragon100.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6855 4 years ago

Hi. I guess nobody has any leads on where the Stern siren topper might somehow be available? Just checking. Thanks. G

2 weeks later
#7108 4 years ago

Does anyone know the specs / price for the initial DMD screen included with Ghostbusters Premium?

I just replaced mine with a LED ColorDMD and now I'm looking to sell the original one, but can't find too many details about it.

Thanks for any help anyone can give! G

1 week later
#7319 4 years ago

I bought the PKE Mirror Mod a month ago but I'm a total newb so I've been a little scared of the instructions saying to unscrew the back of the playing field from the top / botttom and disconnect everything etc... Anybody have any luck screwing that thing in an easier way or do I just have to face my fears? Thanks G

1 month later
#7637 4 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Go to the hardware store and get this $10 mini ratchet (comes with a bunch of different bits so its handy for other projects). It takes a few minutes to figure out how to stretch your fingers in those tight areas but its just two screws and swap out the new mirror and you're done. No need to take the whole backboard off etc...[quoted image]

Thanks for the tip! So something like this? https://smile.amazon.com/MulWark-Quarters-Screwdriver-Profile-Reversible/dp/B0748DCVHN/ref=sr_1_19

3 weeks later
#7707 4 years ago

Hi, I'm trying to assemble the Pinball Life Center Post, but having problems putting the screw in the rubber drain post.

Attached is a picture of the farthest I can get this screw in, but not far enough for it to be tight with the plastic.

Am I doing something wrong here? Been tearing my fingers up trying to get it in even this far.

Thanks for any help you can give! G

IMG_5608 (resized).JPGIMG_5608 (resized).JPG
#7710 4 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Needle nose pliers on base of the post on one end and a screw driver on the other. That'll get you there.

That worked! Thanks. G

1 month later
#7813 4 years ago

Is there a way to minimize / accelerate the Loopin' Supers Mode? Kind of a buzzkill every time haha. Thanks!

1 week later
#7850 4 years ago

Hi, I have a pretty new Ghostbusters Premium and it's working perfectly except for one thing. I noticed recently that the Service Buttons / Volume Buttons won't work at all. They were working fine a few weeks ago, but nothing now. I don't see any loose wires or anything. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks! G

3 months later
#8293 3 years ago

Hey all. I'm having this issue with my Librarian scoop on my Premium. Ball pops in, lights flash, then it spits it out, doesn't register it etc. Curious if anyone has any experience fixing this? Presumably i just bend the metal a bit but I wasn't sure what tool or exactly how to go about it. Thanks! G

IMG_6834 (resized).JPGIMG_6834 (resized).JPGScreen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.33.05 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.33.05 PM (resized).png
2 weeks later
#8332 3 years ago

Has anyone tried this Modfather Subway Mod? It looks pretty cool with the LEDs but just wondering if anyone had tried it and what they felt. Thanks. G

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/ghost-busters/products/ghostbusters-subway-mod

#8334 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Have it, love it. A perfect theme look.

Good to hear! It looks sexy, I was just a little worried it might block Stay Puft, but hopefully not. Did you have much difficulty installing the wiring? Thanks! G

2 months later
#8458 3 years ago

Hey all. Just throwing a quick question out there.

I got a new Premium less than a year ago and it was working great for awhile, then all the service buttons and volume buttons stopped working one day a few months ago and I haven't been able to get them to function since.

mbelofsky came to my rescue on here and he's been extremely kind to help me walk me through some of the diagnostics. I've tried various attempts at jumping the pins at the Service Panel, the Coin Interlock Board, and all the way up to CN 25 on the CPU but no luck. We reached out to Stern and they're saying if all the attempts to jump pins are unsuccessful, then that probably means I'd need to replace the CPU.

Before going down that road, I just wanted to post this again to the hive mind, in case anyone had any similar bugs or has any suggestions to try.

Thanks! G

1 month later
#8564 3 years ago

Anybody willing to sell the GB Stern topper in great condition for $1000?

It's my first pinball and that gap on top of the backbox is killing me haha.

PM if interested! Thanks, G

#8566 3 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

You mean this one? [quoted image]

Haha beautiful! Getting a little tight at the top there, sure you don't want to make more room?

#8572 3 years ago

I was having the same problem with the librarian scoop that a few people mentioned here. Switch only registering intermittently. I tried bending the switch a few times but couldn't solve the problem. On closer inspection, I noticed one of these little black screws holding the switch in place is gone. Any idea what the model # of these screws are and where I could order one? Thanks for any help! G

IMG_7824.JPGIMG_7824.JPG
#8577 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Look in bottom of your cabinet

Haha first thing I tried, but not seeing it there!

#8578 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckdragon100:

Haha first thing I tried, but not seeing it there!

Actually, I found it! I must have seen it on the bottom of the cabinet months ago and saved it in a little baggie. Screwed it in and that seems to have fixed the librarian switch problem

#8586 3 years ago

Probably not news to many, but I got this note from my distributor about GB Toppers. "We get A LOT of requests for this which I have mentioned to Stern a few times, and at the beginning of the year they said they were trying to get the license for Ghostbusters again and would do another run if possible. Since nothing has come up since then I figured they weren't able to get the license, but the shutdown has slowed everything down so maybe it is still in the works."

#8597 3 years ago

Dumb newbie question. Anyone know what tool I would use to tighten these black switch screws with? One keeps falling out and I've tried to tighten it by hand, and it's not seeming to get tight enough. I tried with my pliers but I couldn't get any leverage. Thanks! G

IMG_7824 (resized).JPGIMG_7824 (resized).JPG
#8601 3 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Loctite is required to simply stop it from loosening, but I'm assuming it isn't stripped

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm pretty sure it isn't stripped. It just seems like it came loose over time / impact. I just ordered a socket set, so I'll give that a shot!

1 year later
#10606 2 years ago

Stage Lights Darkened tonight in honor of Ivan Reitman. RIP.

IMG_2058.jpgIMG_2058.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Luckdragon100.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=Luckdragon100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.