IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jimmyapple.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4674 6 years ago

question: anyone considered adding an led strip inside the library? Maybe opening a few of the windows or something? Mine has a hole in the back that would easily fit an led or strip and thought it might look cool. Anyone try this of thoughts?

1 year later
#6580 4 years ago
Quoted from UrethraFranklin:

Hey folks I designed these to go over the flasher domes because nobody really makes anything to go on top of them. I made one that was supposed to be blood, goo, whatever, and a couple of people said it looked like cake, so I redesigned it to look like dripping blood, goo, slime. I ordered it in green and pink so for GB either would look cool. I'll post pictures when I get it and once I know it fits I'll post a link to the shapeways page.
Any more critique is appreciated. Once again these are resin printed, and are about $15 (which is a GREAT price vs other sites PLA printed mods)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks cool- 15$ each or set?

4 weeks later
#6755 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Anyone ever had a populated playfield sent to them?
My distributor said stern is sending me a box to send my playfield and then once they receive it, they will send me a new one.
How long does it take to receive the new usually?
Thx

I sent a fully populated LE for swap. They were great and was to me in less than a week.

#6766 4 years ago
Quoted from UrethraFranklin:

They still have playfields to send out? Is dimpling the only issue?

I’m not sure if they still have play fields but my swap was something entirely different. My playfield was actually warped. It was high centered and the ball would roll off left and right. There was no way to balance it.

#6790 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Sorry Swinks - but you are wrong (nice post and charts though ).
I just took off the glass on GB and CFTBL and measured the flipper spacing (far end to far end)...
- GB: 7 - 3/4"
- CFTBL: 7 - 5/8"
So GB is 1/8" bigger gap - and it is a known mistake BTW.
So everyone please: use a fix and enjoy the FIXED version of the game!!!

What’s the best way to slightly raise the flippers to align w the lanes? Also will this increase the catch pitch? Mine are very difficult to catch and hold a ball. I more want a higher hold like my lotr. It’s too flat in GB. At least on mine.

#6792 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Adjusting Flippers...
- Lift Playfield
- use Allen Wrench to loosen the Flipper Bat (on the flipper pawl)
--- don't make it super loose, just loose enough to adjust the flipper by pressing on it
- adjust flippers so they are straight with the lane guide
- tighten the bolt back up

Thanks

1 week later
#6927 4 years ago

Questions re unused wires- while swapping the 2x and 3x brackets, I noticed a three wire connection unplugged- pink/brown, pink/red and black/brown. Any idea if it connects to something? Is there a list? Also there are three near the coin door- look to be bill additions but is there a list to these? Mostly curious about under the PF. See pics. The last one is just a random two wire in the door.

3205B644-C992-4CE4-9103-8F258B68E9BD (resized).jpeg3205B644-C992-4CE4-9103-8F258B68E9BD (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6980 4 years ago

It’s ok to love more than one thing. But, hide it for one day just had a girl 10 days ago - soak it in. Congrats!

1 month later
#7549 4 years ago

They slide really easy down carpet stairs in the box. I’ve been able to move several down by myself. Up is an entirely different story.

#7572 4 years ago

Does anyone know the difference between all the shaker modes? Got on default but the storage facility is a little long at end for me. But if I change it I don’t want to lose much

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jimmyapple.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=Jimmyapple and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.