IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 7 years ago

Who you gonna call Ghostbusters LE on the way!

#68 7 years ago

Yeah I keep checking for the LE video hopefully it comes soon.

#130 7 years ago

I can understand a pimped out premium the promium not so much

2 weeks later
#285 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Any update on when Les are shipping?

Apparently everything is delayed

#320 7 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Just opened the power supply. Inside is a 60mm fan (NMB 2410ML-04W-B30) working with 33dB(A).
Ordered a 13db(A) silent one and a 3 to 2 pin molex Adapter (since all usual pc fans are 3 pin and the PS 2 pin). That should sort it out.
Will do a comparison video when done.

If it works could you also link us to the supplies so we might purchase.

Thanks

#342 7 years ago

All these complaints, first the GB was announced in mid March, so anyone ordering in April was a couple weeks late to the party, paid in full vs down payment means nothing to Stern or your status in line, if u ordered a premium and ever thought u were getting it before July you were dreaming. Pro got made first in a small batch going mainly to distros then launch parties with a few lucky individuals getting there's.

#344 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Im not a distros or having launch party i just called a few times a week until they had 1 to ship out. Have you called pinballs.com site says in stock for the pro.

I did say some lucky individuals got one.......also I'm not hunting one down have LE on order and patiently waiting if anything I don't mind delays as long as they fix some of the issues.

#353 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I'm in for an LE.

Nice did u get one from the start or get lucky recently?

#360 7 years ago

Sounds like we have at least a month for LE

#389 7 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/placing-proper-punctuation0.html
Besides that: You pass on the Premium because of the Pro, It doen't seem "much" better than TWD so you like the (worse) TWD more and now you have neither one nor the other?!
I kinda understand you but I think thats more psychological. You liked TWD and sold it in anticipation. You propably had so overhyped expectations that you just had to be disappointed, no matter what. - With all the speculation it is the same for most here that bought the pro, I assume; since for example the nice addition of the ecto googles aren't near as spectacular as in our fantasy beforehand.
First, settle that this is 'just' a pinball machine, then give it another chance.
And if you still don't like it: You just got thousands of bucks for your TWD; you can buy nearly every pin on the market with that. With all these good games in reach, that should lift your spirit.

He likes Twd better but he sold tftc.... but either way 7 games on a new unfinished code is way to soon to make a firm decision

#426 7 years ago

Isn't it possible to extend the wire and move it?

#511 7 years ago

Yes very curious about lanes can you confirm explain difference?

#521 7 years ago

Glad to see Stern fixing some of the issues

#525 7 years ago

I a

Quoted from JoshODBrown:Would it have been cooler to have Annie Potts screaming "Super Jackpot" and calling you "Junior". I think so.

I agree i wish that had got Annie Potts either by herself or with Ernie.

#544 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

They really dropped the ball with the lighting on the LE/Premium. How great would it be for all the lights to go green when slimer does his sliming? Or have the lights go pink when the river of slime is flowing. I'm not sure if there is a stay puft mode, but the lights could go white in that mode.

Yeah hate to say it but have paid a little more to have had full rgb lights

#602 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

One thing I find interesting is that Tredeau says in that video that the magna slings were cost-removed out of the pro? Like......what??!?! Seriously, how could that be more expensive. You're replacing two kicker mechs with two magnets and four inserts in the playfield. The mech cost can't be that dissimilar. Got some extra routing time for each playfield for the inserts, and the cost of the inserts, but at that point we're talking about what... 5-10 bucks on the BOM?
/sigh

I wouldnt be surprised if the real reason wasnt the actual cost of the magnaslings but the worry that less people would get the premium then which has a higher profit margin but who knows............

#641 7 years ago

I have a scared stiff I love but looking very forward to putting this challenging beast right next to her

#664 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I am going to purchase the art blades and shooter rod. Even though it's not super detailed. I think it's clean looking and effective. The games art is already busy. I will be getting new unfinished armor and having t custom powder coated once I actually get my premium.
Fortytwo

You do know the shooter rod is a sticker right

#666 7 years ago

You would think they would fix it but who know I ordered the pbu set from pbl for my LE to be on the safe side.

#715 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Will the yeti blades work on the premium or too soon to know?

Work in all models

#720 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

OMG that's a terrible mod.....Why would you do anything to drastically effect game play?

What mod are you talking about?

#725 7 years ago

I think most here would agree the center post is lame but at least there is a solution for the few who want it and don't want to loose 500 dollars drilling a hole.

#756 7 years ago

Someone needs to measure the gap I played the game and it did not seem any wider then creech or wwe.

2 weeks later
#898 7 years ago

I don't see Stern adopting color dmd pretty sure they will have there own lcd hopefully smaller than jjp. I suppose they could create a color dmd option to compete with color dmd on back titles but I doubt that's in there cards.

1 week later
#1017 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

So I just got my LE today and set it all up and was playing great except for the air balls on the left ramp. So my friend and I took the ramp off and attached some dampening foam and 2 way tape to the ramp in between where the screws are on the ramp. Tightened it all back up and now my left ramp is smooth smooth smooth, no more air balls and no more launching. It worked for me so maybe try it.

Would have waited at least 50 games if not a 100 before I did this, probably needs a little breaking in games going to play fast out of box just like right after you wax.

#1023 7 years ago

On the green t molding is it identical in color to the trim?

#1114 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Yes this ^^^^^^^^^^
I would like to know where to get a green dmd as well.

You can buy a color dmd and set it to green.

#1115 7 years ago

I suppose there could be some truth to the number request priority list but at this point just throw it in the rumor bin which gets bigger by the day

#1128 7 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Slimer is in the house!
Is he supposed to rub his butt when he moves out from the city?

Yes it is normal for slimer to wipe his ass all over the city, just consider them slymed and not a design flaw from stern

#1175 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hello owners! I have a quick question??Where exactly do you use the Green Glo balls??How many??? Do they enter into play?,or,just for nuton balls?? Thanks,peace!!!

Just the newton balls

#1214 7 years ago

Pretty sure there are corrected pros out there it does seem unusual that your have a new slimer mech and misspelled playfield.

1 week later
#1394 7 years ago

Glad to see a fix at least they listen to some degree.

4 weeks later
#1474 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

That wait could be beneficial.

Yup I'm jealous ghosting inserts and no response sucks!

#1491 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Can the flipper strength be addressed in a later software update, or is that a hardware only issue. I knew there would be some air balls, but not this many. I've don't what I can to address, hopefully cutting air ball deflector plastics over the weekend.
Also, so many GB threads, which one is best for set up/strategy?
Thanks

Really wouldn't mind a GB set up thread curious how everyone is playing, stock, bigger flippers center post etc

#1494 7 years ago

Even with the bigger flippers the gap is still larger then just about any game.

1 year later
#3941 6 years ago

So i just got my replacement carton from stern a few days ago, its just a big box with some Styrofoam, Does anyone have any tips to take my playfield and and put it in the box, i have never removed a playfied before and stern gave zero insturctions,

Thanks,

5 years later
#11728 1 year ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

Thank you, it was driving me nuts going thru everything. Might just get a 12v power brick for it.

Been a long time, but just getting back into playing and finally updated my code! Lol game needs some dialing in any recomendations on how to get left ramp and right orbit to register shots more consistantley? Also what airball mods do you recomend, rubber for flippers and in general any must have mods ive missed in the last 3 years.

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 103.00
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=Flato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.