IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DavidPinballWizz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3637 6 years ago

And multipliers with multiball and pke frenzy... you can nail that right ramp at 500M a shot sometimes, if you do it a few times in a row...

1 week later
#3672 6 years ago

On older sterns (f.e. Tron, metallica) when the scoop switch was not working correctly, it would kick the ball back out before the animation completely ran. Worth checking in switch test if the switch works consistent.

1 month later
#3940 6 years ago

Higher positioned flippers = more easy to cradle and control them!

1 week later
#4021 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

So two days ago I finished putting the playfield back together from replacing all the rubbers. When I did Slimer was no longer registering when hit from the front, only the back.
I have twice taken the mechanism apart, and followed the manuals diagram to put it back, and seems that the black plastic ‘spacer’ with the half bowl shape is always pushing the cable too far forward making it impossible for the cable to reach the contact plate.
As the circuit board, contact plate, and spacer are all aligned by the same screw hole, it’s impossible to move it back further....
What the hell? What am I missing here?

Contact your distributor to receive the updated slimer mechanism. It works in a different way with different parts.

1 month later
#4189 6 years ago

The gozer target (hence the flasher behind it being lit)

1 week later
#4212 6 years ago

Modification through service bulletin is already executed on my game from the factory (29 september 2017 build date)

3 weeks later
#4363 6 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

You think we are getting code update next week? According to the Stern yesterday, the new Stern of Union is next week. Hoping they drop the code.

I think we'll need a little more patience. I would rather wait longer for a big update then a small one

#4411 6 years ago
Quoted from pinden007:

This has happened on my pro a handful of times. I thought it was related to hitting the right ramp really quick.

I think it's an award from the popbumpers ("more time" but actually higher value)

2 weeks later
#4561 6 years ago

I think the shown collected jackpot value (pke jackpot AND also superjackpot on left ramp) is always show unmultiplied.
I had the same thing once but in the high score I could enter my superjackpot champion which was indeed the high value.

Don't know if it is added correctly to the total score though but I think so.

2 weeks later
#4658 6 years ago
Quoted from pinden007:

I wish I could see how I did this; last night I hit a super jackpot for 2.4b. I had 6x PF going and I assume it was also a triple super jackpot from dropping the Scoleri brothers. Even so, that means that the super jackpot amount would have had to be around 135m. I did have SFMB going for quite a while which could have built the jackpot - but 135m? I didn't even get to looping supers.

Did you see it on the display during your game or afterwards in the high score roll? I think the high score roll shows the total of all scored superjackpots in the game (not really sure but if I look at mine it feels the same way you have it).

1 week later
#4668 6 years ago

Mine came from the factory build date october 2017 and were a tiny bit droopy (a lot less droopy than the initial build)

#4673 6 years ago

Mine had the capacitor modification installed from the factory (build date october)

4 months later
#5065 5 years ago

I think Ghostbusters late summer.

Aerosmith and Kiss are from a different software team then Ghostbusters.

4 months later
#5538 5 years ago

Some here.. with Lyman you can expect much, not 100% sure but he has always proven to bring the game to a high level.
It takes some times sometimes and the game evolves but the result is what counts.

Dwight is mostly feature complete on release. Think of GOT, SW. Both very good games.
Ghostbusters too but needs a lot of polishing, balancing + the final wizard mode.

Stern should just assign a small team to polish dwight titles, with him deciding what needs to be done but not actually programming it.
I think it could work. Of course, not easy to work on other people their code, but still, it would progress a lot faster.

9 months later
#7081 4 years ago

A lot of little tweaks, no more scoleris pop up during storage f multiball, ability to cancel animatons of extra ball, special, lock, ..backbox gi animation, the pink river of slime shots, slingshot and ball launche power settings, higher terror dog values ..

Multipliers became a lot easier now, maybe too easy so you amost try to run the game in constant multiply mode.
Anyway it balances more how the rareness of the multiplier was before.

And with the double skillshot rule, you can maybe do some 20%, 30% or 60% bottom skillshots

Is the game perfect now, maybe yes, maybe not, it certainly got a lot better and all the annoying stuff is solved
ARE YOU A GOD is certainly one of the best quotes in there now!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DavidPinballWizz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=DavidPinballWizz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.