IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chippewa-Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 8 years ago

LE on order. Hoping it comes by the end of May! I'm glad it was brought up about the number. I'll have to ask my distributor to see if they know which numbers they are getting.

3 weeks later
#439 7 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

I finally got to play one at my friend's house and put about 5 hours on the game and I must say I'm disappointed. I really wanted to like it since I preordered a premium but this game just isn't for me. Right ramp sucks and drains feel cheap and there's really no flow. Overall package is real nice but the gameplay just feels meh It just didn't give me that one more game feeling and didn't interest me much after. IMO it's not a top 10 game, far from it. I'm just curious to see what ppl will think of the game after the honeymoon phase is over. Needless to say, i've cancelled my preorder.

Needless to say, not every pin is for everyone. I put about 20 plays on it at the Ohio show and then more a month or so later at the Allentown show. Love it and can't wait to get mine. You can always reorder a premium later after you get to play one somewhere. It may have a different flow feel for you.

1 week later
#556 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Thoughts on the accessories? Looks like they changed the topper from the earlier prototype a bit?

$500 safe in my pocket.

#577 7 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Topper is a must have accessory for me. The game wouldn't be complete without it.

I agree, but just not THAT topper. I'm sure the mod guys will come up with something really cool for the pro/prem and something different for the LE.

1 week later
#711 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Yeti blades! On GB pro!

Those do look nice and seem well integrated. Has anyone put mirror blades on that would share a pic?

#713 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I believe the pinsider in France that did the chrome package installed mirror blades. Lots of pics were taken and even did a few youtubes.

Thanks. I didn't remember seeing the mirror blades. The cityscape looks really nice, but just want to make sure I don't like the mirror blades better before buying.

2 weeks later
#869 7 years ago

Has anyone put mirror blades on? I like the looks of the city scape, but would love to see a pic with mirror blades.

#870 7 years ago

My distributor (Automated) is now saying "Probably the second week of July". We'll see, but with LEs starting to show up internationally, maybe it'll be true.

#876 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Got my Speakerlightkits installed today, took about 20 minutes. I mounted the lights first then the grill then the speaker. I did it that way cuz I have GB key fob pieces stuck on to the grill so the lights light them up. Looks great. The key fobs give it a nice 3d effect when lit from the front or should I say sides.

Just think how good it will look when there's a ColorDMD sitting between those speaker lights!

#883 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Color DMDs should be available for spike now.

The only concern is that when they do the color, there's no guarantee that what you buy now will support it, right?

#887 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was under the impression that if you bought a spike CDMD, if they ever colorized your game, it's just a simple code update. I could be wrong.

This is from dmod. Maybe I'm reading too much into it...

From our FAQ (http://www.colordmd.com/FAQ.html)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will my display work with new products and features released by ColorDMD Displays LLC?

Future products, features, or firmware may require modified hardware interfaces or improved processing power, and may not be compatible with current or prior systems. We make no representation, guarantee, or warranty that a display purchased today will work with future products or features released by ColorDMD. You should only purchase a ColorDMD if the currently available features and available ROMs fit your needs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For what it's worth, our hardware platform has been virtually unchanged since product launch in April 2012. We didn't add support for videos until Iron Man in November 2015. A lot of work went into improved compression to try to fit into the existing memory, and it just barely fit. We made a decision to increase the ROM size on new production runs in 2016 to plan for future releases.

1 week later
#967 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Actually it's on a Pro, the color matches parts of the sky on Stern's art blades.

A++ That really looks nice. Probably even nicer in person!

1 week later
#1105 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Ah man, I've been looking for those Ghostbusters hot wheels cars everywhere and can't find them. I've tried numerous Wal-mart's as well. Awesome that you found some and enjoy your LE!

Walmart, Amazon, etc all have them online to order.

1 month later
#1476 7 years ago

I only have very slight ghosting on one insert after a month, but I can say that I never contemplated backing out on my LE. I have full confidence that Stern will make things right for those (and me if mine gets worse) who are having major ghosting issues.

If they don't take care of those folks, I can assure you that I won't buy another NIB Stern pin. Give Stern a chance to make things right. I had mismatched side rails. They shipped me the correct one within a few days. Deciding the best course of action regarding playfield issues takes a little more time.

3 months later
#1877 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Let me tell you, basements are a PAIN IN THE ASS when it comes to pins even with a walk out cuz you have the hill to deal with and if you live where there's snow.

I back the SUV right up to the basement door and right onto the hydraulic lift it goes. Fortunately, only a small slope.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 103.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

15,699 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chippewa-Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=Chippewa-Pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.