IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bay78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#585 7 years ago

Wow, I thought the topper looked cool. Granted I would like to see a video of it in action but I think it looks cool. And yes the price tag is insane but I think it's the best looking topper I've seen so far for Ghostbusters. It would be nice if we could find out if Stern will be selling this stuff on their store site or if you have to buy any of this stuff from their distributors?

#605 7 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

My Pro still hasn't shipped, but I'm already starting to rack up a good chunk of mods to install once it arrives:
shaker motor
light-up speaker grills
green/pink slimer pinballs
storage facility illumination
scoop LED
light-up Ecto-1 (mezel mods version)
ghost trap flipper toppers
ghost flasher topper
slimer shooter rod
I really hope mine hasn't been pushed back to July. I'm going with the "no news is good news" thing for now.

Hey there. I'm considering ordering the green and pink balls for my Ghostbusters when it arrives. Do you or anyone here know what type of coating is on those balls? Is it powdercoat or what?

2 weeks later
#764 7 years ago

I personally like the challenge the larger gap gives. I don't like it when I can finish a game everything I played. For years I jonesd for a Banzai Run. Finally I found one, shopped it out and played it like crazy and got to the point when I could finish it easily everything I played it. End result was bye bye Banzai. Love Ghostbusters. Quick other question, I know the premium looks cool etc. But when you compare to the pro it doesn't seem to be a bad game to decide to get a pro. In comparison to a Ac/dc or Transformers X-men etc. Any thoughts on that?

4 weeks later
#1057 7 years ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a favor from a Ghostbusters owner with a topper. I'm wondering if you could measure how tall your game is with the Ghostbusters topper on and the rear leg levelers lifted? I'm renovating my basement and just want to make sure I have enough room for mine when it arrives.

#1064 7 years ago
Quoted from AtTheArcade:

I get 84 inches. 75 for the machine itself and 9 for the topper at it's tallest. That's with leg levelers extended and little carpet sliders too which maybe add half an inch or so.

Wow that's cutting it close but should be o.k. I measure 86" now and I have to drywall and put in thin flooring but should fit. My Addams Family with topper measures at about 83" so this one will be very close. I'm super excited to get the game and play it like crazy.

#1100 7 years ago

Ah man, I've been looking for those Ghostbusters hot wheels cars everywhere and can't find them. I've tried numerous Wal-mart's as well. Awesome that you found some and enjoy your LE!

#1120 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Walmart, Amazon, etc all have them online to order.

Yes they do, but sadly not for retail price. I want them but not for $30 or $40. I want for the retail of $5. But I'd pay ten but I know wishful thinking....

#1123 7 years ago

I clicked on the link and it came up as $26.95 plus $6.95 shipping weird. Anyway I'm still hoping to find one at or close to retail price. If not life goes on. I appreciate the effort and link though

1 week later
#1274 7 years ago

Do you have to drill holes on a spike game to add a shaker?

3 months later
#1815 7 years ago

I would love to get one of those nice slimmer back glasses!

1 year later
#4645 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I was in Staypuft mode last week, and saw him changing colors. If you dont look directly at him, you will miss it.

LOL I think a lot of us haven’t even made it to Stay Puft mode hence not seeing the rgb colors in him

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

15,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 103.00
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bay78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=Bay78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.