IMG_1697 (resized).png
IMG_1698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5065 (resized).jpg
20231210_122734 (resized).jpg
BD2CE732-C3B2-41F6-B10D-9C1350BB4027_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Archon9000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2070 7 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

n.i.b. older stock. with this serial number, does it include a good or a bad playfield? worth the purchase gamble? thoughts?

Bought my GB at Christmas and it had a serial number in the same area as the one in your post. The playfield date is July 2016. Minor ghosting developed after around 200 games.
Let us know how it goes if you get it.

10 months later
#4246 6 years ago

I've noticed lately that during multiball, the game pretty much always kicks out a 4th ball into play around 10 seconds after the 3rd ball launches. It does this no matter what mode is ongoing. At first I thought that is was a code error, but I'm not sure anymore.
It never kicks out this extra ball at any other point in the game... just at the beginning of multiball.

Anyone else seen this happen?
Thanks in advance!

#4249 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Left scoop is always lit for Add-A-Ball on every multiball start, and you can also get Add-A-Ball from the pop bumper rewards during multiball. Since all of the balls are launching up into the bumpers it is pretty damn likely that it's going to trigger Add-A-Ball from the pops.

Thanks for the reply! I played a few games today and I think that this is what it comes down to. I just found it odd that I pretty much always got a 4th ball kicked into play. I was about to check the trough to see if a ball was not moving forward, causing the 4th ball to fire... but your explanation makes sense.

1 year later
#5793 5 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

Is there anything I can do to avoid the massive drains from this area ? I have tried to move the gate and it gets worse. It’s super frustrating [quoted image]

On an average 3 ball game, I lose 2 balls from the ball exiting the right side of the pop bumpers and not getting held up by that wire gate. Ball goes straight down the middle. No chance in hell of saving it.

I'm going to get a piece of piano wire and try to make my own gate that is slightly wider. As you mentioned, it's very annoying!

3 months later
#6303 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Bang on! It was the front of the pin, I leveled it and now I only have an occasional drain, everything else goes to the RT flipper. Although there wasn't much of an adjustment the ball definitely shoots harder now as well. That part is odd but play is much better now, thanks!

Curious what side to side adjustments you did. My GB drains way too much in this same way. Really kills the flow of a game when you plunge and it just drains after coming out of the right side of the pop bumpers.
Did you tweak the pitch at all too?
Thanks in advance!

3 months later
#6951 4 years ago

Very exciting!!!

2 weeks later
#7262 4 years ago

Just updated the code on my GB Pro. Immediately noticed that I can no longer do a flipper pass from flipper to flipper when it's cradled. I have to fully release the flipper button in order to get it to disengage. This was not at all an issue with the earlier code. Anyone else have this problem?

#7265 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

That’s a new feature.

Really... are you joking? I literally can no longer do a flipper pass.

I only saw the following in the ReadMe regarding flippers :
- Added adjustments LEFT FLIPPER POWER and RIGHT FLIPPER POWER to vary flipper power.

#7270 4 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

@archon. Go in and adjust the flipper strength
The default is all the way up. You probably want it at soft. It also stops balls from shooting off the top of the ramp which is great.

Thanks for the tip.
The "soft" setting definitely helps!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Archon9000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=Archon9000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.