B3256899-6B84-4431-9ECE-BAA4600CDF01_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
572B134B-22B3-431B-8D29-576F2024D4A2_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 250.
#4651 6 years ago

I wish I could see how I did this; last night I hit a super jackpot for 2.4b. I had 6x PF going and I assume it was also a triple super jackpot from dropping the Scoleri brothers. Even so, that means that the super jackpot amount would have had to be around 135m. I did have SFMB going for quite a while which could have built the jackpot - but 135m? I didn't even get to looping supers.

#4652 6 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Hey you lucky GB pinside owners...I am considering picking up a Ghostbusters Premium,

Have you spent much time playing BOTH the premium and the Pro tables? If you can find a way to play each in someone's home collection, I'd recommend you do. Everyone I've ever met who owns a Pro does not like how the premium plays. For me, the game is hard enough with a wide flipper gap and big outlanes, that adding magna-sling randomness pushes the 'luck factor' too high. Others complain the main ramp is harder to hit on premium, etc...

Also this is a terrible game to play 'on location'. Operators almost always have the outlanes set as large as they can go, and the scoop kickers are almost always shooting straight down the middle because they don't adjust them.

Its a great pin, but I'd caution against it being the only pin in your house. It can be pretty brutal.

#4653 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

Have you spent much time playing BOTH the premium and the Pro tables? If you can find a way to play each in someone's home collection, I'd recommend you do. Everyone I've ever met who owns a Pro does not like how the premium plays. For me, the game is hard enough with a wide flipper gap and big outlanes, that adding magna-sling randomness pushes the 'luck factor' too high. Others complain the main ramp is harder to hit on premium, etc...
Also this is a terrible game to play 'on location'. Operators almost always have the outlanes set as large as they can go, and the scoop kickers are almost always shooting straight down the middle because they don't adjust them.
Its a great pin, but I'd caution against it being the only pin in your house. It can be pretty brutal.

Add me to another pro owner on your list that feels that way....I really dislike the premium's gameplay compared to the pro, the right ramp is annoyingly hard to hit without it rejecting the shot back down, and the left ramp feels really janky. The magna slings are neat for sure, but they can throw your ball in ways that you can't even react too, feels very unfair. To each his own though, I'm sure some love the premium in the reverse way. Brandon not sure where you live but I'd be happy to let you try mine out if you are in my area.

#4654 6 years ago

Stayed up till 3:00 Am adjusting and laser cutting my acrylic air ball protector with green insert logo. Totally worth it. Really highlights the spinner lane.

And before anyone asks, no, I can’t sell these. It has the logo on it. :-p

8DC9E1FC-958F-4DFE-A63B-66EB9D47FE9C (resized).jpeg8DC9E1FC-958F-4DFE-A63B-66EB9D47FE9C (resized).jpeg

6609B7A2-E49B-4C21-B216-F4A6CAED7053 (resized).jpeg6609B7A2-E49B-4C21-B216-F4A6CAED7053 (resized).jpeg

D1DE932D-8A7F-4A70-A12E-E595BD9E5F1A (resized).jpegD1DE932D-8A7F-4A70-A12E-E595BD9E5F1A (resized).jpeg

#4656 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

I have spent considerable time on the Pro and the Premium both because i wanted to know which model that i wanted to buy. I first played the pro model on two seperate occasions and then i went and played a Premium model. I knew immediately that the Premium was worth spending the extra money for. This is coming from a guy that buys pro models only. Instead of buying the pro i kept saving my money so i could buy a Premium. Both models are good but i truly feel like the Premium blows the pro model away when it comes to Ghostbusters. The Subway ramp and the Magna slings are the shit.

#4657 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Has anyone played around with the multitude of difficulty settings on the machine? I noticed while tooling around in the settings that there were a lot of different options "easy, normal, hard, tournament, home, etc." and I was curious what sort of effect these choices would have? I'm assuming they apply a ruleset to the game that overrides many of the factory defaults. Some of the late modes (like Gozer that someone just mentioned) seem nearly impossible to complete with the number of shots they require. Also I decided to finally grab a center post for this....anytime people come over they love the theme and go straight for it but they also have extremely short games due to the difficulty (just about everyone that plays at my place are casual players). I'm also curious to see how it changes the game play for me as well....I've only reached 6 or 7 modes cleared a few times in my entire time owning the machine.

Gozer mode only requires 6 shots total:

phase 1 - right ramp (difficult)
phase 2 - gozer target (easy)
phase 3 - left loop, left ramp, and right loop in any order (easy)
phase 4 - gozer target again (easy)

Honestly, it's simply that right ramp at the beginning that ends up being the blocker for most players. All the other shots are easy. The other thing making that mode extra hard is all the things that light up because they build the cash-in value, but don't actually advance the mode. It's super unclear which is which to people that don't know the mode really well. Someone can hit like a dozen lit shots and wonder why the heck they haven't finished the mode yet.

#4658 6 years ago
Quoted from pinden007:

I wish I could see how I did this; last night I hit a super jackpot for 2.4b. I had 6x PF going and I assume it was also a triple super jackpot from dropping the Scoleri brothers. Even so, that means that the super jackpot amount would have had to be around 135m. I did have SFMB going for quite a while which could have built the jackpot - but 135m? I didn't even get to looping supers.

Did you see it on the display during your game or afterwards in the high score roll? I think the high score roll shows the total of all scored superjackpots in the game (not really sure but if I look at mine it feels the same way you have it).

#4659 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

It's super unclear which is which to people that don't know the mode really well. Someone can hit like a dozen lit shots and wonder why the heck they haven't finished the mode yet.

Yeah, people will crank right loop for days for no points. I am hoping in the promised code update there could be a better visual indication that the build shoots are something different. Of course those familiar with the game it doesn't matter, but it would help with learning.

#4660 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Gozer mode only requires 6 shots total:
phase 1 - right ramp (difficult)
phase 2 - gozer target (easy)
phase 3 - left loop, left ramp, and right loop in any order (easy)
phase 4 - gozer target again (easy)
Honestly, it's simply that right ramp at the beginning that ends up being the blocker for most players. All the other shots are easy. The other thing making that mode extra hard is all the things that light up because they build the cash-in value, but don't actually advance the mode. It's super unclear which is which to people that don't know the mode really well. Someone can hit like a dozen lit shots and wonder why the heck they haven't finished the mode yet.

How about the Ballroom mode? I usually time that out but a few times I've cleared all the shots (right saucer, right ramp, right orbit, left ramp, left orbit), the hit Slimer 3x to "hold him", then the left and right orbits light up but I've hit those orbits a few times and they didn't unlight...eventually the mode timed out. I guess now that I think about it I should just play around with the modes with the glass off to learn them.

#4661 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Did you see it on the display during your game or afterwards in the high score roll? I think the high score roll shows the total of all scored superjackpots in the game (not really sure but if I look at mine it feels the same way you have it).

It popped up during the game when I hit the shot. The ball drained shortly after ending the game so I didn't get to see what the base jackpot was.

And since the super jackpot champion score is 2.4b and change, that might have been the only one I hit that game.

#4662 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

How about the Ballroom mode? I usually time that out but a few times I've cleared all the shots (right saucer, right ramp, right orbit, left ramp, left orbit), the hit Slimer 3x to "hold him", then the left and right orbits light up but I've hit those orbits a few times and they didn't unlight...eventually the mode timed out. I guess now that I think about it I should just play around with the modes with the glass off to learn them.

The final 2 shots (which I remember as spinner and right ramp) need to be hit in "quick" succession. Basically, the second shot is a hurry up. Need 2 Ghostbusters holding Slimer to set the trap. Theme integration!

#4663 6 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

The final 2 shots (which I remember as spinner and right ramp) need to be hit in "quick" succession. Basically, the second shot is a hurry up. Need 2 Ghostbusters holding Slimer to set the trap. Theme integration!

I don't believe the shot sequence matters in this mode.

#4664 6 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

Sorry you are correct it is right ramp and left orbit, I've definitely never hit them in rapid succession after the first 5 shots and holding Slimer, thanks for the info!

#4665 6 years ago

Do you guys play with the game loose and the tilt either insensitive or off. I have tried playing that way just due to how I was getting blasted with the flippers so far apart. It is actually a pretty fun way to play. Instead of just flipping, you have to swing back and forth to catch a straight down the middle ball. Do you have to worry about damaging the box playing this way? Didn't some really old pins, like really old, play like this?

#4666 6 years ago
Quoted from Prefect:

Do you guys play with the game loose and the tilt either insensitive or off. I have tried playing that way just due to how I was getting blasted with the flippers so far apart. It is actually a pretty fun way to play. Instead of just flipping, you have to swing back and forth to catch a straight down the middle ball. Do you have to worry about damaging the box playing this way? Didn't some really old pins, like really old, play like this?

Slide it! Have fun. It should be fine. Just make sure it slides without putting too much stress on the cabinet. Basically you'll most likely need some leveler coasters. I have laminate floors and use some metal coasters with a felt bottom and my pins slide around fine. If you have carpet you might want to check out wood or plastic bottomed sliders.

A caveat. There are reports of cabinets separating at the corner in this thread. It seemed to be a minor issue as it really doesn't come up very often anymore. But to be safe it's probably worth giving you're cab a proper look. If it looks fishy, the corner braces aren't difficult to install.

#4667 6 years ago

Just joined the club this weekend ! Loving the game so far. That gap ain't no joke . Anyways Im switching back to the original flippers from carrots. How should I be aligning them so that all shots are hittable? Thanks.

#4668 6 years ago

Mine came from the factory build date october 2017 and were a tiny bit droopy (a lot less droopy than the initial build)

#4669 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Mine came from the factory build date october 2017 and were a tiny bit droopy (a lot less droopy than the initial build)

I settled on aligning the tip of the bat with the hole in the field. Seems to be shooting pretty well. Thanks !

#4670 6 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Just joined the club this weekend ! Loving the game so far. That gap ain't no joke . Anyways Im switching back to the original flippers from carrots. How should I be aligning them so that all shots are hittable? Thanks.

This is a personal preference. They come from the factory slightly lower than most games. I adjusted mine so they are parallel with the inlane guides. It makes it a bit harder to shoot the right ramp, but I find it shoots better overall.

#4671 6 years ago

This is probably a dumb question, but do new production runs have all of the service bulletin items installed at the factory?

#4672 6 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

This is probably a dumb question, but do new production runs have all of the service bulletin items installed at the factory?

"All" is a strong word, but yes. Stern does start to put them into the production line. The ecto goggle guard is even painted black in production models.

#4673 6 years ago

Mine had the capacitor modification installed from the factory (build date october)

#4674 6 years ago

question: anyone considered adding an led strip inside the library? Maybe opening a few of the windows or something? Mine has a hole in the back that would easily fit an led or strip and thought it might look cool. Anyone try this of thoughts?

#4676 6 years ago

Any insider knowledge on if new code coming soon? Felt like a punch to the gut when they released TWD and AC/DC code again on already polished games when we are clearly due.

#4677 6 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Felt like a punch to the gut when they released TWD and AC/DC code again on already polished games when we are clearly due.

It should feel that way for BM66 owners, which are not at 1.0, but Dwight and his team probably had nothing to do with those changes. So it is not impacting GB timelines.

#4678 6 years ago

Not sure if this has been mentioned before even though I read the whole thread.

But when I got a mode running and I got the last shot on the left ramp which then would start He Slimed me plus Storage Facility Multiball is ready too, it should start MB plus the mode right?
It starts the call iut for the mode but then only starts MB without the actual mide running.
Bug or ment to be?

#4679 6 years ago
Quoted from miga:

But when I got a mode running and I got the last shot on the left ramp which then would start He Slimed me plus Storage Facility Multiball is ready too, it should start MB plus the mode right?
It starts the call iut for the mode but then only starts MB without the actual mide running.
Bug or ment to be?

Don't know, but I had that shot lined up the last game I played. Even a super jackpot was ready. Missed the shot and drained...

#4680 6 years ago
Quoted from miga:

Bug or ment to be?

it's a bug. it should start both at once, but doesn't.

#4681 6 years ago

Hey all, this may not be a Ghostbusters premium question, but perhaps a general pinplaying..but how the freak are people hitting the right side ramp and right bucket?

I'm getting more familiar with the rules, and I get alot of 'who brought the dog' as the first shot I must make to get things going...but I suck...haha...was looking to see if someone has a good video on playing the premium to get alot of points and general hitting shot tips....most vids out there on YT are for the Pro.

Love the game though, hell of a 1st pin purchase for me.

#4682 6 years ago

i own a Pro.

i can hit the right bucket very reliably - on mine, it's just beyond the tip of the flipper from a cradle or roll.

As for the right ramp ... i've owned this game for more than a year, and i STILL haven't found that damn right ramp. I can get it like once a game. As a result, most of my games end on Gozer mode.

#4683 6 years ago

The only way I can hit the right ramp on my Premium is if the ball is ROLLING down the left flipper and you hit it with just the tip. I do not believe it can be made reliably from the left flipper if you cradle the ball. It needs the momentum to get around that loop. I see this as a design flaw and really Fs up this particular game. I have actually thought about trying to make a new ramp to replace this shitty design....with that fixed and some minor software upgrades GB could EASILY be a top 10 game.

#4684 6 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

The only way I can hit the right ramp on my Premium is if the ball is ROLLING down the left flipper and you hit it with just the tip. I do not believe it can be made reliably from the left flipper if you cradle the ball. It needs the momentum to get around that loop. I see this as a design flaw and really Fs up this particular game. I have actually thought about trying to make a new ramp to replace this shitty design....with that fixed and some minor software upgrades GB could EASILY be a top 10 game.

Did you replace the hex on it bc it plays much smoother

#4685 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

i own a Pro.
i can hit the right bucket very reliably - on mine, it's just beyond the tip of the flipper from a cradle or roll.
As for the right ramp ... i've owned this game for more than a year, and i STILL haven't found that damn right ramp. I can get it like once a game. As a result, most of my games end on Gozer mode.

Same. Nowadays I just spam the main ramp and collect 'gear award' while gozer times out.

#4686 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Did you replace the hex on it bc it plays much smoother

No can you be more specific? What part do I need to replace and what do I replace it with?

#4687 6 years ago

No can you be more specific? What part do I need to replace and what do I replace it with?

There is a hex post holding up that ramp, you can get a slightly shorter one which can make the shot a little easier (ramp won't be as steep). I forget the specific size of the post, but if you search inside this thread for "hex post" you will see it down a ways. It's not a night and day difference (for me at least) but I found it helpful.

#4688 6 years ago

I can hit my right ramp when I am cradling the ball but its got to me a perfect shot. I actually like that shot being that hard for some reason. I think it makes the game more tense and exciting. I honestly dont have that much trouble making that shot anymore.

#4689 6 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

There is a hex post holding up that ramp, you can get a slightly shorter one which can make the shot a little easier (ramp won't be as steep). I forget the specific size of the post, but if you search inside this thread for "hex post" you will see it down a ways. It's not a night and day difference (for me at least) but I found it helpful.

I found that it made just enough difference to make that shot with out a rollback nearly every time. Rarely does the ball roll back down anymore after changing out the post. As I recall the original post is 2 inches and you can change it to 1 and 3/4 or 1 and 1/2 depending on how much of a change you want to make.
I use 1 3/4 .

#4690 6 years ago

the Pro has a different problem that is just as annoying. the ramp is of course hard as hell to hit, but if you DO hit it dead on at speed, the ball will often jump over two of the sensors and only hit the third, and as a result register as a LEFT ramp hit instead of a RIGHT ramp hit. Super frustrating!

#4691 6 years ago

I used this from Pinball Life: https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=359

Metal Hex Spacers 1/4" - 2-1/4" Long (Female/Female)
Choose a Length : 1-5/8"

#4692 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

it's a bug. it should start both at once, but doesn't.

Thanks!

#4693 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I can hit my right ramp when I am cradling the ball but its got to me a perfect shot. I actually like that shot being that hard for some reason. I think it makes the game more tense and exciting. I honestly dont have that much trouble making that shot anymore.

Same here. I love it being hard.
I haven’t changed any of my settings but every now and then I put some canuba wwx onto the side of the ramp and it makes a huge difference. The ball then just flies up there.

#4694 6 years ago
Quoted from miga:

Same here. I love it being hard.
I haven’t changed any of my settings but every now and then I put some canuba wwx onto the side of the ramp and it makes a huge difference. The ball then just flies up there.

Yes that would make a big difference for sure. I will be sure to hit that ramp with some wax on the next cleaning. I wont ever wax my ramps on Aerosmith again though, learned my lesson there big time.

#4695 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

the Pro has a different problem that is just as annoying. the ramp is of course hard as hell to hit, but if you DO hit it dead on at speed, the ball will often jump over two of the sensors and only hit the third, and as a result register as a LEFT ramp hit instead of a RIGHT ramp hit. Super frustrating!

Ahh...I always thought that was a coding bug - hit right ramp and acts like left ramp hit.

I wish there was a gate on the right ramp to always direct the ball to the right side.

#4696 6 years ago

Here’s a picture in action of creating both protectors.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-airball-air-ball-right-orbit-protector

62F4FBA2-3480-4485-A08C-3D5EEE37EE93 (resized).jpeg62F4FBA2-3480-4485-A08C-3D5EEE37EE93 (resized).jpeg

#4697 6 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Hey all, this may not be a Ghostbusters premium question, but perhaps a general pinplaying..but how the freak are people hitting the right side ramp and right bucket?
I'm getting more familiar with the rules, and I get alot of 'who brought the dog' as the first shot I must make to get things going...but I suck...haha...was looking to see if someone has a good video on playing the premium to get alot of points and general hitting shot tips....most vids out there on YT are for the Pro.
Love the game though, hell of a 1st pin purchase for me.

A beginner as well,GB first machine bought 1 year ago. heres a video from a few weeks ago. lottsa nice shots! enjoy

#4698 6 years ago

Selling a new Stern set of Art Blades.

See add, won’t last long!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-ghostbusters-art-blades

EEEFFF2B-0869-4695-831A-2D29E26B4B37 (resized).jpegEEEFFF2B-0869-4695-831A-2D29E26B4B37 (resized).jpeg

#4699 6 years ago

I had something of a revalation today.

This game always mildly bummed me out because it looks and sounds so amazing, but is an absolutely terrible game for introducing people to pinball. When non-pinball people came over, I always had to steer them away from it, because they just had no chance of getting anywhere on it. Even very good players find it super frustrating, and in competition simply resort to exploiting the video mode to death.

I love a good challenge, but GB drains are out of control and make the game significantly less fun. This extreme difficulty also works very much against the linear ruleset. If the game were easier, it wouldn't be so bad that you have to start on the same 1 or 2 modes every time, because you would eventually play lots of others too.

So anyway. Today I put on some new flipper bats from Marco that are 1/8" longer, and also set the angle on them to eliminate the factory droop, just to see what it was like with a "normal" flipper gap and "normal" flipper bat angle.

image1 (3) (resized).jpegimage1 (3) (resized).jpeg

And man, it is like night and day! It is actually FUN!

- You can save about 20% more STDM shots, putting it on par with most other games.
- The longer bats combined with less droop makes cradles a lot easier.
- No more kickouts STDM.
- Scoleri Brothers are no longer an automatic death sentence.
- Left ramp is slightly easier to backhand.
- the altered flipper angles make it so you CANNOT auto-plunge or manual plunge the orbit to go into the Video Mode without flipping anymore. This is a VERY GOOD thing in my opinion. If people are going to exploit video mode, they should at least have to make the shot themselves.

the difference in bat length is really pretty small -- it's about equal to the thickness of the flipper rubber. There are still plenty of center drains. But it results in enough saves that the whole game feels more satisfying.

That's my opinion, anyway.

here is a link to flippers I bought: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9592-7 (they also have them in white and yellow)

#4700 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

I had something of a revalation today.
This game always mildly bummed me out because it looks and sounds so amazing, but is an absolutely terrible game for introducing people to pinball. When non-pinball people came over, I always had to steer them away from it, because they just had no chance of getting anywhere on it. Even very good players find it super frustrating, and in competition simply resort to exploiting the video mode to death.
I love a good challenge, but GB drains are out of control and make the game significantly less fun. This extreme difficulty also works very much against the linear ruleset. If the game were easier, it wouldn't be so bad that you have to start on the same 1 or 2 modes every time, because you would eventually play lots of others too.
So anyway. Today I put on some new flipper bats from Marco that are 1/8" longer, and also set the angle on them to eliminate the factory droop, just to see what it was like with a "normal" flipper gap and "normal" flipper bat angle.

And man, it is like night and day! It is actually FUN!
- You can save about 20% more STDM shots, putting it on par with most other games.
- The longer bats combined with less droop makes cradles a lot easier.
- No more kickouts STDM.
- Scoleri Brothers are no longer an automatic death sentence.
- Left ramp is slightly easier to backhand.
- the altered flipper angles make it so you CANNOT auto-plunge or manual plunge the orbit to go into the Video Mode without flipping anymore. This is a VERY GOOD thing in my opinion. If people are going to exploit video mode, they should at least have to make the shot themselves.

I might try the same. I played about 200 games and I enjoy maybe 1 out of 20 games. At least 50% of the drains feel totally unfair. I'm not a very good player but I feel I should be able to slowly push my highscore up and make more and more progress. This is totally not the case. Most games end between 7 and 40 mio points. It's just super frustrating... I was thinking about using 5 balls. But this also feels a bit like cheating...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 103.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/94?hl=billrz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.