IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 250.
#4351 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Glass off gameplay of GB Pro with custom music. Forgive the horrible camerawork.
» YouTube video

Well done! are you able to post it any where to share?

#4352 6 years ago

nice work on the new sounds

#4353 6 years ago

Love it. I would definitely install that in my game.

#4354 6 years ago

Amazing work!!!

#4356 6 years ago

How hard to convert this to work on the premium?

#4357 6 years ago

Selling the Library mod if anyone is interested. $40 shipped

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-mezelmods-library

92D00B40-4516-4EC8-9279-BD4D1E5C2D27 (resized).jpeg92D00B40-4516-4EC8-9279-BD4D1E5C2D27 (resized).jpeg

#4358 6 years ago

I neeeed this new sound score on my premium. Has difficult is it? Is there a walk through or guide somewhere we can learn and install this ??

#4359 6 years ago

You think we are getting code update next week? According to the Stern yesterday, the new Stern of Union is next week. Hoping they drop the code.

#4360 6 years ago

So, my Library scoop metal protector that came from the factory got bent out of shape after a few thousand credits, causing the ball to bump SDTM when coming out of the orbit. I bought a brand new Cliffy replacement and it's already also gotten bent out of shape. I don't see a ton of people complaining about this part on the forum, so I'm going to assume there's something off about my machine. Perhaps my playfield has a slight warp there or something, I don't know.

Rather than drop another chunk of change on replacing the piece again, I'm considering just removing the protector.... I figure worse case scenario, in a few years I might start to see some chipping or wear on the rim and if its a problem I can just cover it back up again with a protector. But maybe I can keep applying a clear protective coat to the most abused areas of the scoop? The storage facility saucer has no metal protector and it's holding up fine.

Any advice on what kind of clear protective coat I can brush onto heavy traffic areas?

#4361 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

So, my Library scoop metal protector that came from the factory got bent out of shape after a few thousand credits, causing the ball to bump SDTM when coming out of the orbit.

Mine started doing that a while ago. Early one I put a small piece of removable mylar crossing over the corner to smooth out the edge.

#4362 6 years ago

over the metal?

#4363 6 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

You think we are getting code update next week? According to the Stern yesterday, the new Stern of Union is next week. Hoping they drop the code.

I think we'll need a little more patience. I would rather wait longer for a big update then a small one

#4364 6 years ago

After what felt like a long wait I’ll be joining the club this weekend. I’m really excited to put more time in on this game

#4365 6 years ago

Welcome! I picked one up too fairly recently. Really unique game that oozes fun, even when you're having a terrible game. Check out the recent custom soundtrack firmware Mudflaps posted, and keep your fingers crossed the final code update comes out in the not too distant future!

#4366 6 years ago

I’ll be adding those songs you better believe. Sounds so awesome

#4367 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

So, my Library scoop metal protector that came from the factory got bent out of shape after a few thousand credits, causing the ball to bump SDTM when coming out of the orbit. I bought a brand new Cliffy replacement and it's already also gotten bent out of shape. I don't see a ton of people complaining about this part on the forum, so I'm going to assume there's something off about my machine. Perhaps my playfield has a slight warp there or something, I don't know.
Rather than drop another chunk of change on replacing the piece again, I'm considering just removing the protector.... I figure worse case scenario, in a few years I might start to see some chipping or wear on the rim and if its a problem I can just cover it back up again with a protector. But maybe I can keep applying a clear protective coat to the most abused areas of the scoop? The storage facility saucer has no metal protector and it's holding up fine.
Any advice on what kind of clear protective coat I can brush onto heavy traffic areas?

check out my post on another thread where my scoop failed, yours could be heading that way ???
post 2727
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbuster-issue-thread/page/55#post-3685932

my distributor sent me a new one but I stuck with my beefed up one
post 2811
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbuster-issue-thread/page/57#post-3694640

#4368 6 years ago

Just recently bought this game.. Pro model with almost 1000€ worth of mods. This game not only plays awesome.. It looks awesome. Just cant get past playing it over and over again.

#4369 6 years ago

Question on the ideal left scoop setup.

I was consistently get Stdm drains so I adjusted underneath so it kicks out to right flipper.

Is it better to leave scoop as is and reduce power to it so it goes to left flipper?

#4370 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Question on the ideal left scoop setup.

I was consistently get Stdm drains so I adjusted underneath so it kicks out to right flipper.

Is it better to leave scoop as is and reduce power to it so it goes to left flipper?

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to go to the right flipper.

#4371 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

This +1
Some people lower the eject power and it dribbles out to the left flipper

#4372 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Agreed.

I think if you can play with the power settings to get it to the right, that's the way to go. If that doesn't work and you're comfortable tinkering, bend the scoop a little.

#4373 6 years ago

What color rings look best on this game. I like Titan rubber but I’d like purple and there’s is too light in this instance. Who sells the darker purple rings? Since it’s a LE I thought green because of slimer or maybe a Titan glow in the dark

#4374 6 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

What color rings look best on this game. I like Titan rubber but I’d like purple and there’s is too light in this instance. Who sells the darker purple rings? Since it’s a LE I thought green because of slimer or maybe a Titan glow in the dark

I think the purple for superbands are pretty dark if I remember correctly.

#4375 6 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

I don't think we will get a code update, but I'd love to get a status update. SW is at 1.0 which is very exciting for GB owners. GB is a pretty consistent earner for me, but my most frequent players know most of the issues and having those resolved with a little new content would be great. Still holding hope for a simple 2-ball Slimer multiball, but we will see.

#4376 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I was consistently get Stdm drains so I adjusted underneath so it kicks out to right flipper

Would you be more specific as to how you tweaked the librarian scoop?Thanks.

#4377 6 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Agreed.
I think if you can play with the power settings to get it to the right, that's the way to go. If that doesn't work and you're comfortable tinkering, bend the scoop a little.

I just loosened the three screws and turned it a fraction of an inch, didn’t need to bend anything. Then tightend screws back down.

Firing perfectly to the right flipper every time now!

#4378 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Would you be more specific as to how you tweaked the librarian scoop?Thanks.

Loosen two screws directly behind scoop on top of playfield. Have to remove plastic with captive balls.

Then under playfield loosen single screw and washer. Turn scoop slightly to right and retighten.

Perfecto!

#4379 6 years ago

Excellent. That sure beats bending the metal with brute force and potentially f—ing it up. Thanks!

#4380 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Excellent. That sure beats bending the metal with brute force and potentially f—ing it up. Thanks!

I’m fairly certain that chuck norris would disagree.

#4381 6 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Agreed.

Quoted from gweempose:

When you guys say it goes to the right flipper, do you let it dead bounce to the left flipper and trap it there? I have my power turned down - more then a dribble - and it shoot to the left flipper and I let it dead bounce to the right flipper and trap it there. Works perfect every time.

But that is also what my right scoop does - kicks to left and I trap it on right. I think I would prefer them to work identically opposite of each other.

#4382 6 years ago

IS there a trusted fix to avoid the occasional rejects from the gate at the top of the left ramp?

#4383 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I just loosened the three screws and turned it a fraction of an inch, didn’t need to bend anything. Then tightend screws back down.
Firing perfectly to the right flipper every time now!

You can also put a piece of ball dead drop foam on the left side of the scoop and it will fire to the right flipper every time like money!

8F0F6D89-8D79-40B1-B26B-3E4261FA5E45 (resized).jpeg8F0F6D89-8D79-40B1-B26B-3E4261FA5E45 (resized).jpeg

#4384 6 years ago
Quoted from pinden007:

When you guys say it goes to the right flipper, do you let it dead bounce to the left flipper and trap it there? I have my power turned down - more then a dribble - and it shoot to the left flipper and I let it dead bounce to the right flipper and trap it there. Works perfect every time.
But that is also what my right scoop does - kicks to left and I trap it on right. I think I would prefer them to work identically opposite of each other.

My left scoop ejects to the right flipper. It's generally towards the end of the flipper, which requires me to flip. Dead bounce is somewhat risky.

Right scoop I have more options. Just holding the left flipper up can sometimes get control. Dead flip is the go to. If PKE is going, a drop catch is worth a try.

#4385 6 years ago
Quoted from pinden007:

When you guys say it goes to the right flipper, do you let it dead bounce to the left flipper and trap it there?

Yes. On my game you can safely dead bounce the ball off the right flipper every time from the library scoop.

#4386 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yes. On my game you can safely dead bounce the ball off the right flipper every time from the library scoop.

Thanks. That's what I am missing. Both my scoops dead bounce TO the right. I think I will look into adjusting the direction of the left scoop like was mentioned in some recent posts.

#4387 6 years ago

Some mods to go with the new code...

Custom Storage Facility
Premium library
Library ghost
Mirrored PKE plastic

Will definitely do green powdercoat and a topper and some point

4FC2CC18-453E-47D5-B9CF-7C3FDFAD46C1 (resized).jpeg4FC2CC18-453E-47D5-B9CF-7C3FDFAD46C1 (resized).jpeg

#4388 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Some mods to go with the new code...
Custom Storage Facility
Premium library
Library ghost
Mirrored PKE plastic
Will definitely do green powdercoat and a topper and some point

Looks really nice!

#4389 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You can also put a piece of ball dead drop foam on the left side of the scoop and it will fire to the right flipper every time like money!

Thanks, Who-Dey! This worked great for me.

#4390 6 years ago

my GB has started drop two balls in the plunge lane - anyone had this? fixed it please?

#4391 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

my GB has started drop two balls in the plunge lane - anyone had this? fixed it please?

Re seat connectors to ball trough? Didn't accidentally add one too many balls?

#4392 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Ours started doing this, and it was because the balls had magnetized. Put in some fresh balls in and haven't had a problem.

#4393 6 years ago

You’re welcome Spelunk, glad it worked out for you. It makes the game better doesn’t it? Have you reversed your rubbers on your magna slings yet? If not i would definitely recommend doing that also. It makes the game alot better.

#4394 6 years ago

Yep. Definitely agree on switching the sling rubbers. I’m not a great player, and the game kicks my ass consistently, but I love it. I also love Metallica and thought of swapping one for GB, but just can’t do it. GB is kind of like my 12-year-old son—usually I love him, sometimes I hate him for being a PITA, but he’s family.

#4395 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Yep. Definitely agree on switching the sling rubbers. I’m not a great player, and the game kicks my ass consistently, but I love it. I also love Metallica and thought of swapping one for GB, but just can’t do it. GB is kind of like my 12-year-old son—usually I love him, sometimes I hate him for being a PITA, but he’s family.

Lol yup i hear ya. I just now got my ass kicked so bad that it was damn near depressing. I may fire it up tonight though and get to Stay Puft, thats just the way GB is seems like. I definitely have more bad games than good on it though but i really do love the pin alot, even with its difficulty.

#4396 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just tried this because my replacement playfield scoop was sending STDM. Your idea worked like a charm and took 2 minutes to put in place!
Thanks for the heads up

#4397 6 years ago

I just got my machine and I don’t really care for the stay puft shooter rod. If anyone is interested send me a pm. It’s the full body version. I’ll send pics soon

#4398 6 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

I just tried this because my replacement playfield scoop was sending STDM. Your idea worked like a charm and took 2 minutes to put in place!
Thanks for the heads up

Awesome, glad to hear it! I cant guarantee how long its gonna work but mines been working for a week or two so far.

#4399 6 years ago

so going to rejoin the club soon and I noticed they have the walking MM now at mezel. Anyone have this and when/how does it actually walk?

#4400 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so going to rejoin the club soon and I noticed they have the walking MM now at mezel. Anyone have this and when/how does it actually walk?

Search my posts in this thread and you’ll find some stuff. I had an initial hiccup with mine, but after that: smooth sailing. It’s an awesome mod.

As far as how it “walks,” there’s a bracket that attaches to the back of Stay Puft and connects to a servo motor that sits in the back corner.

Here’s a short video of mine in action:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/88?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.