IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 250.
#4301 6 years ago

i bought ghost buster pinball to go with my car really enjoyed playing the game !!

1970-cadillac-one-of-a-kind-ghostbusters-ecto-1b-replica-no-reserve-1 (resized).jpg1970-cadillac-one-of-a-kind-ghostbusters-ecto-1b-replica-no-reserve-1 (resized).jpg

#4302 6 years ago

+4
Pre

I know this from TWD

It’s a game changer

#4303 6 years ago

I was messing around with songs and volumes last night. Right now, I replaced game music to movie music/soundtrack for the following modes: Intro, Who Brought the Dog, Spooked Librarian, We Got One, Spook Central and the initials screen.

I removed Magic because I’m not sure where to put it... I thought it replaced Storage Facility Multiball, but for some reason, I can’t seem to find that music. Instead, it came on during ball 2 if you didn’t have any modes going.

So... suggestions. Where is the best spot to use Magic, and what other music should be included? I’m pretty happy with everything now, especially Who Brought The Dog (for some reason, the game music was nails on a chalkboard).

#4304 6 years ago

I put Bobby Brown's "Take Control" were the "We Got One" music was. It fits perfectly there IMO. What other songs did you put in and where?

#4305 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I put Bobby Brown's "Take Control" were the "We Got One" music was. It fits perfectly there IMO. What other songs did you put in and where?

The Intro, Who Brought the Dog, and Spooked Librarian are music clips from that specific scene in the movie.

Likewise, I used ‘Cleaning Up the Town’ for We Got One and ‘Saving the Day’ for Spook Central. I tried to remain consistent with scenes in the game matching the movie.

‘On Our Own’ is used during the high score. Because it’s GB 2, I didn’t use it during a GB mode, but it’s a fun Easter egg.

#4306 6 years ago

I got the Laseriffic topper in the mail today.

F72F3470-D180-4341-B2A7-9A775ECA7D84 (resized).jpegF72F3470-D180-4341-B2A7-9A775ECA7D84 (resized).jpeg

There are several colors that I think look pretty cool with it, but for now, I’m going with pink:

A1F1893E-A33A-4A2F-B586-69A822625C5C (resized).jpegA1F1893E-A33A-4A2F-B586-69A822625C5C (resized).jpeg

8473BA0D-E6CD-4805-A626-485A6C113942 (resized).jpeg8473BA0D-E6CD-4805-A626-485A6C113942 (resized).jpeg

I also shot a very quick video of it cycling through all of the colors. I could upload that to YouTube, if anyone wants to see it.

I know a lot of people don’t like toppers, but I think Laseriffic did a hell of a job with this one.

#4307 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

There are several colors that I think look pretty cool with it, but for now, I’m going with pink:

I also shot a very quick video of it cycling through all of the colors. I could upload that to YouTube, if anyone wants to see it.
I know a lot of people don’t like toppers, but I think Laseriffic did a hell of a job with this one.

Can you explain how this hooks up to the machine. I got a medieval madness one from Laseriffic and it doesn't look like it came with a cord to hook up to the machine??

#4308 6 years ago

That looks badass. I’d lean toward the Stern topper, but for the price, that one is awesome.

#4309 6 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Can you explain how this hooks up to the machine. I got a medieval madness one from Laseriffic and it doesn't look like it came with a cord to hook up to the machine??

Interesting. I’d shoot them a message. There should be a cord that you run through the head of the machine and then plug into one of the boards.

#4310 6 years ago

Interesting. I’d shoot them a message. There should be a cord that you run through the head of the machine and then plug into one of the boards.

This is the only cord attached to it

MMr topper connection (resized).jpgMMr topper connection (resized).jpg

#4311 6 years ago

This is the only cord attached to it.

You will also need a Spike power adapter cable like this ...

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4177

#4312 6 years ago

This is the only cord attached to it

Like gweenpose said, mine had an additional adapter that plugs into the Spike board.

Is yours an MMR or is it an original MM? You may want to post in the MM thread either way, and I’ll bet you’ll find an answer fairly quickly.

#4313 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You will also need a Spike power adapter cable like this ...
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4177

This wouldn't work with Medieval Madness since it is not a Spike system. I will be getting the GB topper soon though so I will keep this in mind. Thanks!

#4314 6 years ago

Like gweenpose said, mine had an additional adapter that plugs into the Spike board.
Is yours an MMR or is it an original MM? You may want to post in the MM thread either way, and I’ll bet you’ll find an answer fairly quickly.

It's a MMR. I have but haven't received anything yet...It's like being a kid and getting a Christmas present that requires batteries and you didn't get any batteries.

#4315 6 years ago

This wouldn't work with Medieval Madness since it is not a Spike system. I will be getting the GB topper soon though so I will keep this in mind. Thanks!

Oops! Sorry about that. Since this is the GB thread, I assumed you were inquiring about a GB topper.

#4316 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Oops! Sorry about that. Since this is the GB thread, I assumed you were inquiring about a GB topper.

No worries at all. I have GB as well and will be getting this topper also. It's rad!

Is it common for these to not have these adapters and that you need to purchase separately? I just find it odd that there was no mention on the website that we needed to purchase something else for this to work.

#4317 6 years ago

Is it common for these to not have these adapters and that you need to purchase separately? I just find it odd that there was no mention on the website that we needed to purchase something else for this to work.

I would assume that if the topper is for a Spike game, Joe includes the necessary adapter.

#4318 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I would assume that if the topper is for a Spike game, Joe includes the necessary adapter.

He does. The GB topper is plug and play.

#4319 6 years ago

He does. The GB topper is plug and play.

OK it's seems Cointaker (where i purchased) did not include everything in the box. I reached out but haven't heard back. Thanks for the insight!

#4320 6 years ago

Thanks for the pics Dave ,
Is it interactive and does it change colors with different modes ? Or is it one color that you choose constant?

#4321 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Thanks for the pics Dave ,
Is it interactive and does it change colors with different modes ? Or is it one color that you choose constant?

It’s not interactive, but you can set it to a single color or to cycle through various colors. Speed and brightness are both adjustable. I like the way pink looks on it, so I kept it static.

#4322 6 years ago

OK it's seems Cointaker (where i purchased) did not include everything in the box. I reached out but haven't heard back. Thanks for the insight!

I’ve had this happen several times with Cointaker with other mods. It’s annoying but they always make it right.

#4323 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Has anyone updated the code with movie songs/music? I was messing with pinball browser tonight and it turned out awesome.
I added ‘On Our Own’ for the high score, ‘Magic’ for Containment Multiball, and the original songs for ‘Cleaning Up the Town’ and ‘Saving the Day.’

Yes. I added Vigo to the Ecto Goggles, "Own our Own" to PKE mode, and "Higher and Higher" to Midnight Madness.

#4324 6 years ago

Since I have had my playfield replaced by Stern I have been having issues with the right Orbit. Sometimes it does not register my shots but the concerning thing to me is that is often kicks the ball back to me like there is something in that orbit bricking the shot. The only thing I can think of is its the semi circle switch "thingy" that registers the shot that is getting stuck and not going down which then makes it like a wall up in there causing the ball to fall back down. Anyone have had any issues with this before?

#4325 6 years ago

Since I have had my playfield replaced by Stern I have been having issues with the right Orbit. Sometimes it does not register my shots but the concerning thing to me is that is often kicks the ball back to me like there is something in that orbit bricking the shot. The only thing I can think of is its the semi circle switch "thingy" that registers the shot that is getting stuck and not going down which then makes it like a wall up in there causing the ball to fall back down. Anyone have had any issues with this before?

Lots about this issue ....
Quick fix is to remove the strip of Mylar in that back corner prior to that gate .
The Mylar is causing the ball to jump just enough to become aiborne and hit that gate.
Clean it up with a little goof off.

#4326 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Lots about this issue ....
Quick fix is to remove the strip of Mylar in that back corner prior to that gate .
The Mylar is causing the ball to jump just enough to become aiborne and hit that gate.
Clean it up with a little goof off.

Ahhh very interesting and that would make sense. Thank you very much for this! I will try when I get home. Happy new year to ya!

#4327 6 years ago

I see several people are modifying their ghostbusters code to add songs etc. Is there an offical thread where we can download these modified files similar to what cleland did for TWD?

#4328 6 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I see several people are modifying their ghostbusters code to add songs etc. Is there an offical thread where we can download these modified files similar to what cleland did for TWD?

Best thing to do is ask the guys doing it and they might share their file with you. Maybe you could offer something they need pin related .
They usually share .

#4329 6 years ago

I had the same issue. I installed the right orbit protector from cpr9999 and it now shoots like butter. No more bricks, air balls, and the switch registers great! Best thing is that I didn’t have to do anything to the playfield itself. Highly recommended!

#4330 6 years ago

I'm having a problem with my premium that i have on route.
A ball will get stuck under stay puft.
More often than not when i go to check the machine, there's a ball stuck.
Anyone else having this problem...?
Any solutions....?

#4331 6 years ago

Has anyone installed theese ?
Thought this was an easy thing but this can't be right.Ball doesen't go through the hole
Can't move the ramp more either for the ball to go through

20171228_151032 (resized).jpg20171228_151032 (resized).jpg

20171228_151040 (resized).jpg20171228_151040 (resized).jpg

#4332 6 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Thought this was an easy thing but this can't be right.Ball doesen't go through the hole

Yep. Here are some pics.

0BAF3CEE-AF9A-4CF3-B45A-ABCC56B26240 (resized).jpeg0BAF3CEE-AF9A-4CF3-B45A-ABCC56B26240 (resized).jpeg

CB3AF75F-472F-47C1-A35E-BB3C77246B35 (resized).jpegCB3AF75F-472F-47C1-A35E-BB3C77246B35 (resized).jpeg

#4333 6 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Easy fix, grind it down with a Dremel.

#4334 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Easy fix, grind it down with a Dremel.

Do you have the premium version of that protector? I know there is a pro and premium version. If that's the premium, that's a pretty terrible design issue.

#4335 6 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Yep. Here are some pics.

Mine looks a bit different.Maby i bought the wrong one.Are there 2 versions of theese ?

#4336 6 years ago

I just received a text from UPS that a package from Stern is arriving today. I assume it's the fix kit for the node board.

#4337 6 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Mine looks a bit different.Maby i bought the wrong one.Are there 2 versions of theese ?

Yep. There is a pro and a premium/LE version. I got mine here - you can choose your style:

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/ghost-busters/products/ghostbusters-pinball-slimer-lane-guards

#4338 6 years ago
Quoted from Stosel:

I'm thinking of getting some BriteButtons for my GB, but I'm torn between green and purple.
Has anyone put these on their GB? If so what color did you choose? (I did see 1 picture with them in the image gallery, but couldn't make out what color they were)

Made my own with clear buttons and Matrix short strips (Comet Pinball) tied in to coin door coin shot lights. I did one purple and one green (only because of what I had on hand) and due to laziness and no one every mentioning they're different, they're still on of each.

#4339 6 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

I also have those, I have premium, and can confirm there is no issues, but I ordered for my unit.

#4340 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

No the only change I made was swapping out Stern stock clippers with carrot flippers (which has really helped )

nothing much then! LOL

#4341 6 years ago

I made a bracket that I attached to her back as tape on the bottom of her feet wasn’t enough for me.

C3777A3B-8EAD-461C-9707-B2D66E9B351D (resized).jpegC3777A3B-8EAD-461C-9707-B2D66E9B351D (resized).jpeg

BFD8B6E2-D1B7-403F-8C25-4E26270CF614 (resized).jpegBFD8B6E2-D1B7-403F-8C25-4E26270CF614 (resized).jpeg

#4342 6 years ago

Joined the GB mafia!

Adding some mods now, but the storage facility had to go. I added the custom storage facility with some weathering and a layer of clearcoat.

C04AF647-6FC3-43A7-8520-697D876CC5C5 (resized).jpegC04AF647-6FC3-43A7-8520-697D876CC5C5 (resized).jpeg

192D1554-5414-4A3B-A4ED-A93375740303 (resized).jpeg192D1554-5414-4A3B-A4ED-A93375740303 (resized).jpeg

#4343 6 years ago

So I got my capacitor kit for service bulletin #190 and only got one capacitor.Per the instruction I should have gotten two, one for core node 8 and one for node 9 or did i miss something where I only need one.

#4344 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That looks badass. I’d lean toward the Stern topper, but for the price, that one is awesome.

Don't forget to post video of music changes

#4345 6 years ago
Quoted from tasman:

So I got my capacitor kit for service bulletin #190 and only got one capacitor.Per the instruction I should have gotten two, one for core node 8 and one for node 9 or did i miss something where I only need one.

Shoot.. You should call Stern to get the rest of the kit.

#4346 6 years ago

Glass off gameplay of GB Pro with custom music. Forgive the horrible camerawork.

#4347 6 years ago

ver

Quoted from Mudflaps:Glass off gameplay of GB Pro with custom music. Forgive the horrible camerawork.
» YouTube video

very nice! are there more songs for the other modes?

#4348 6 years ago

I don’t even have the game yet, but when I do I want those songs on it. Great work. Ps don’t forget some Bobby Brown

#4349 6 years ago
Quoted from ecto1a2003:

ver

very nice! are there more songs for the other modes?

I played with some of the film score, but these songs fit the best. I only changed a few songs because I think Stern did a pretty good job.

Quoted from patrickvc:

I don’t even have the game yet, but when I do I want those songs on it. Great work. Ps don’t forget some Bobby Brown

Bobby Brown is on the initials screen.

#4350 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I played with some of the film score, but these songs fit the best. I only changed a few songs because I think Stern did a pretty good job.

Bobby Brown is on the initials screen.

What segment of the song did you use and how long is it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.