IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 250.
#3801 6 years ago

Guys love my GB Prem but slimmer doesn't register any hits now...is there a post or thread that walks through how to fix this or do I need to call Stern? I can hit it straight on, 10 different solid hits and it doesn't register ☹️

#3802 6 years ago

In the short term I believe you can choose to make the 'Ghost' Target register hits instead of slimer. Its in the menu options

But yea, that slimer can be a pain in the butt to align properly.

#3803 6 years ago

New to the club, and I still have green t molding coming! I put hooked on pinball's ecto goggle protector on.... Awesome. It's curvy and not like anything I could make by myself. You don't even notice it, yet it completely protects the glass.
I got PinBlades, ecto slime decals, sling plastics protectors that prevent the ball from hopping the guides, and an airball protector for the left ramp stand-ups. Every time I buy from pingraffix I am happy. Crazy fast shipping and everything just looks so good. I love these blades, they compliment the green armor very well. I almost went with his no slime blades, but so glad I didn't. The fifth pic is of the sling/inlane protectors. Can't see them? Neither can I! They blend right in and keep the original look
Props to Joe for yet another job well done!

IMG_20170915_170257415 (resized).jpgIMG_20170915_170257415 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170915_170329440 (resized).jpgIMG_20170915_170329440 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170915_170322323 (resized).jpgIMG_20170915_170322323 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170915_170553553 (resized).jpgIMG_20170915_170553553 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170915_170339877 (resized).jpgIMG_20170915_170339877 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170915_170335057 (resized).jpgIMG_20170915_170335057 (resized).jpg

#3804 6 years ago

My library scoop welds broke, anyone have any recommendations?

#3805 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

My library scoop welds broke, anyone have any recommendations?

Yes. Call Stern. That is not acceptable. They should do the right thing here..

#3806 6 years ago

"IF I revisit Ghostbusters..." Really Dwight?
The game isn't finished. How can you consider it complete without the final wizard mode?

#3807 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

The game isn't finished. How can you consider it complete without the final wizard mode?

We should all start trolling stern on FB asking where the GB code is, lol.

#3808 6 years ago

"We should all start trolling stern on FB asking where the GB code."

Agreed. Especially if dude is going around saying he's as good as Lyman. Tisk, tisk.

#3809 6 years ago

It is soooo worth putting green t molding on... Looks like it should have come this way.

IMG_20170916_190010644 (resized).jpgIMG_20170916_190010644 (resized).jpg

#3810 6 years ago

Couldn't agree more. That comment really stings.

#3811 6 years ago

anyone find out if ghostbusters on ps has the wizard mode? Maybe stern wont touch ghostbusters after trudeau fiasco....

#3812 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

It is soooo worth putting green t molding on... Looks like it should have come this way.

My Pro can be green or red or blue or constantly changing color and the brightness can go up or down.

IMGA0511 (resized).JPGIMGA0511 (resized).JPG
IMGA0510 (resized).JPGIMGA0510 (resized).JPG
IMGA0513 (resized).JPGIMGA0513 (resized).JPG

#3813 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

My Pro can be green or red or blue or constantly changing color and the brightness can go up or down.

That is awesome!

#3814 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You need the scoop lights next

#3816 6 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

You need the scoop lights next

Yeah that's easy to do just add a wired socket and a double headed flex bulb. About $2

#3817 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

paul i did the same to my pro!

IMG_3573 (resized).JPGIMG_3573 (resized).JPG
IMG_3574 (resized).JPGIMG_3574 (resized).JPG
IMG_3575 (resized).JPGIMG_3575 (resized).JPG
IMG_3799 (resized).JPGIMG_3799 (resized).JPG

#3818 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

paul i did the same to my pro!

Cool, there's 2 of us. That is one mod that was a pain to do.

#3819 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Cool, there's 2 of us. That is one mod that was a pain to do.

it was easy i tied mine into the speaker lighting.

#3820 6 years ago

i think i may do it to DR.DUDE.

#3821 6 years ago

It's disappointing that "if" was instead of "when". For $5k-$8k owners expect a complete game with bug fixes and deep as well as unique code. With the current bugs, scoring issues and lack of an "Are you a God" wizard mode the game isn't complete.

Many pins could be so much better if only the proper code support was given. Sadly Stern loves to pump and then dump most of their games. Stern puts so much time and energy into revealing a game, doing video web docs, talking about accessories, etc all to sell a ton of games early on but as soon as the next game is announced it's silence about the last one.

Everyone here should ask Stern on their Facebook page when the next code update for Ghosbusters is coming. Keep pressing them.

#3822 6 years ago

Us Kiss owners have been asking Stern for a long time.
Stay tuned!

#3823 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It's disappointing that "if" was instead of "when". For $5k-$8k owners expect a complete game with bug fixes and deep as well as unique code. With the current bugs, scoring issues and lack of an "Are you a God" wizard mode the game isn't complete.
Many pins could be so much better if only the proper code support was given. Sadly Stern loves to pump and then dump most of their games. Stern puts so much time and energy into revealing a game, doing video web docs, talking about accessories, etc all to sell a ton of games early on but as soon as the next game is announced it's silence about the last one.
Everyone here should ask Stern on their Facebook page when the next code update for Ghosbusters is coming. Keep pressing them.

How difficult is it to code in a final multiball wizard mode? I wonder if it has anything to do with the speculative beam attachment.

#3824 6 years ago

I think it sucks that AYAG isn't in the game, but it's certainly not as simple as 'just add it in'.

How do you qualify it for instance?

Do you just get it after WARTB? Then you would have 3 mbs in a row.

Do you require X number of jackpots or supers in the WCWS mbs? What if you don't get them? Do you have to go through all the modes again?

Not to mention how would the mode and it's scoring work?

I'm doubtful it's ever getting in.

What I'm hopeful for is that maybe at least WARTB gets a scoring tweak or more wishfully some added rules. As of right now it's an extremely disappointing finish.

#3825 6 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I think it sucks that AYAG isn't in the game, but it's certainly not as simple as 'just add it in'.
How do you qualify it for instance?
Do you just get it after WARTB? Then you would have 3 mbs in a row.
Do you require X number of jackpots or supers in the WCWS mbs? What if you don't get them? Do you have to go through all the modes again?
Not to mention how would the mode and it's scoring work?
I'm doubtful it's ever getting in.
What I'm hopeful for is that maybe at least WARTB gets a scoring tweak or more wishfully some added rules. As of right now it's an extremely disappointing finish.

It really is simple. Second ladder completion becomes WARTBY, and third ladder is AYAG.

#3826 6 years ago

I think it's funny that in a game where 1 Billion+ is considered a good score, the "Big points" award from the pops is 1 million. I roll my eyes every time is see it awarded.

#3827 6 years ago

'I roll my eyes every time is see it awarded.'

I feel the same way about spinner values in GB starting at... wait for it... 7 thoussand points! Winning!

#3828 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I think it's funny that in a game where 1 Billion+ is considered a good score, the "Big points" award from the pops is 1 million. I roll my eyes every time is see it awarded.

Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

I feel the same way about spinner values in GB starting at... wait for it... 7 thoussand points! Winning!

Yep. The scores are very unbalanced in the game. They could use some major tweaking.

#3829 6 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Is that for each spin? So if ya really hit it and it goes around 20 times that's 140,000 points right?

#3830 6 years ago

Anyone know what the red inserts below the outlane flash for? Can't figure them out.

#3831 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Anyone know what the red inserts below the outlane flash for? Can't figure them out.

Time to take a shot!

#3832 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Time to take a shot!

Of Jack Daniels?

#3833 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

haven't work them out either and on the pro the right lights up alot more than the left

#3834 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I believe they were originally intended to be part of the proton pack streams, but they nixed that feature before the game went into production. As it stands, I don't think they do much. They certainly don't appear to be coded very well into the game. I'd like to see them used to indicate when the flippers are reversed during Mass Hysteria multiball.

#3835 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'd like to see them used to indicate when the flippers are reversed during Mass Hysteria multiball.

That is a fantastic idea. That would give the multiball the coolness factor that it's missing. As it stands now it's just a double flip fest for me.

#3836 6 years ago

It would be nice to know when that mode ends. I drain almost every time, and still can't hear any sound indicating the flippers are back to normal. Kind of annoying that these red inserts just blink randomly.

#3837 6 years ago

I beleive the right insert is used like a scoop flasher for the right scoop. Flashes before eject of ball.

#3838 6 years ago

I just purchased a used GB Premium with a build date of Dec 8th 2016. I do not think silmer is registering properly. Seems like I have to hit it too hard. Should that problem be fixed with my build date? Can you tell from my picture if I have the fixed silmer? If I go into test and hit it with my hand it registers everytime but during game play I really have to hit him hard for it to register. Not sure where to go from here.

IMG_1317 (resized).JPGIMG_1317 (resized).JPG

#3839 6 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

I just purchased a used GB Premium with a build date of Dec 8th 2016. I do not think silmer is registering properly. Seems like I have to hit it too hard. Should that problem be fixed with my build date? Can you tell from my picture if I have the fixed silmer? If I go into test and hit it with my hand it registers everytime but during game play I really have to hit him hard for it to register. Not sure where to go from here.

Got a pic from the front ? That looks like some kind of slime add on at the end of that stalk thing that slimer hangs from. Could that be causing a problem?

#3840 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I beleive the right insert is used like a scoop flasher for the right scoop. Flashes before eject of ball.

That is the function I key in to. I haven't paid attention to the left because the Library scoop has its own scoop flasher. Makes no sense that the right doesn't have a scoop flasher.

#3841 6 years ago

Wow, this is my first spike game,and I had no idea about the complications for colors dmd...... I usually buy a game and wait for it to be colorized but I am bummed to see that this may end up being my only dmd game without. Boo!

#3842 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wow, this is my first spike game,and I had no idea about the complications for colors dmd...... I usually buy a game and wait for it to be colorized but I am bummed to see that this may end up being my only dmd game without. Boo!

I am sure Boob will intermittently slide filters in front of your DMD while you play.

#3843 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

I am sure Boob will intermittently slide filters in front of your DMD while you play.

I love that everyone here can see how he haunts me!

#3844 6 years ago

I’m sure it’s been asked but has anyone changed the undercabnit light in the middle of the bumpers. I was thinking green. I ordered the slim river mod but want to block out any white light.

#3845 6 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

I figured it out. They want you to hit silmer in a very specific spot on the playfield and very hard. I can make him register on both the front hand and back hand if hit hard and in the right spot.

#3846 6 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

I figured it out. They want you to hit silmer in a very specific spot on the playfield and very hard. I can make him register on both the front hand and back hand if hit hard and in the right spot.

Unless I'm mistaken that should really not be the case. Even on my Pro the slightest nudge to Slimer from the front will register a hit, build date around Apr 2017.

#3847 6 years ago

Playmobil Ghostbusters topper mounted

DSC_0019 (resized).JPGDSC_0019 (resized).JPG

DSC_0028_9 (resized).JPGDSC_0028_9 (resized).JPG

DSC_0031 (resized).JPGDSC_0031 (resized).JPG

#3848 6 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

Not true. He should register consistently no matter how you hit him.

#3849 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not true. He should register consistently no matter how you hit him.

This is true, although I doubt any of them ever register with every hit, at least from the factory. Mine registers most of the time but it does need to be a good solid hit usually. When a glancing blow doesn't register it doesn't really bother me. I don't view it like a switch that the ball is rolling over or something like that. I find it acceptable for some soft hits not to register.

#3850 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This is true, although I doubt any of them ever register with every hit, at least from the factory. Mine registers most of the time but it does need to be a good solid hit usually. When a glancing blow doesn't register it doesn't really bother me. I don't view it like a switch that the ball is rolling over or something like that. I find it acceptable for some soft hits not to register.

Isn't it designed so that a glancing blow registers but doesn't count for a true hit? I'm pretty sure on mine a glancing blow still triggers a sound.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 103.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

15,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/77?hl=cnuts13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.