B3256899-6B84-4431-9ECE-BAA4600CDF01_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
572B134B-22B3-431B-8D29-576F2024D4A2_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 250.
#3601 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I'm no code, scoring expert like some of the guys on the forum, but to me that's the way it should be for a game with linear code. The first mode scores low, the second a little higher, and so on. It's a reward for getting there and it's not easy getting to Stay Puft.

I think scoring on GB is a bit too linear with first level scenes not having 'fun' scoring challenge. Getting to Stay Puft actually isn't that hard with scenes not having to be completed now. You just need to avoid the other scenes and just work on the right ladder.

Rob

#3602 6 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

Congrats! GB Pro is my only current one (TAF and Austin Powers in the past). Wanting a second one eventually....SW Pro or GOT Pro are my desired. Maybe LOTR, but I don't want to spend more than $5,000...thoughts?

I have a Star wars episode 1 and live close by!
That one is no where near 5000

#3603 6 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

Congrats! GB Pro is my only current one (TAF and Austin Powers in the past). Wanting a second one eventually....SW Pro or GOT Pro are my desired. Maybe LOTR, but I don't want to spend more than $5,000...thoughts?

Maybe find a theme you like from the system 11 catagory, less money, but still good games

#3604 6 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

thoughts? HOW does it feel to want?

#3605 6 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

TWD Pro is awesom, AS Pro is awesome, and GOT Pro is awesome as is Kiss Pro. I just played SW Pro and it's good but I like all the games I mentioned better personally. I know a lot of people will say I'm nuts for saying KISS but it's pretty bad ass honestly. I put some good time on one tonight.

#3606 6 years ago

Also, any word on code updates for GB Pro? It's been a long time...

#3607 6 years ago

I'm sure Dwight is currently working on Star Wars so I wouldn't expect a code update anytime soon.

#3608 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I'm sure Dwight is currently working on Star Wars so I wouldn't expect a code update anytime soon.

I figured this, just hoping they could multi-task....

#3609 6 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

I figured this, just hoping they could multi-task....

Dwight isn't the only one working on "his" games. They operate as a team, with a lead. Waison is working on the Jedi Battle (light saber duel?) mode for Star Wars. No reason why they wouldn't divide and conquer here.

#3610 6 years ago

Is their an option to turn off the mode timers completely. I have the game set up so the modes are not completed if the timer runs out because I think timing out modes sucks you should have to complete the mode to move on but having to start the mode over hitting slimmer 3 times if the timer runs out is even worse.

#3611 6 years ago

will say it for the last time on this topic (as some didnt read old posts) : i had some private talks with Dwight here, and he said about 1.13 as i was asking for more :

until he gets some own freetime to work on it, GB must be considered as DONE

but OK, we never know, and hope remain alive (to me, i have sold the GB... )

#3612 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Is their an option to turn off the mode timers completely. I have the game set up so the modes are not completed if the timer runs out because I think timing out modes sucks you should have to complete the mode to move on

didnt remember, n° 51 & 52 i think
and you're right, way too easy now from factory

Quoted from Pinballpal:

but having to start the mode over hitting slimmer 3 times if the timer runs out is even worse.

why !?
seems quite logical and not a real prob

#3613 6 years ago

I'm nearly certain someone has posted about this before, but I couldn't find anything in this big ass thread. I've owned both a premium and an LE GB (currently have the LE), and both of them have had problems with the transition in from wireform to plastic in the subway. I always have balls get stuck down there and rock back and forth until it does a ball search. Sometimes a smack to the side of the cabinet will send it over to the kickout. But this really puts a damper on scores especially during loopin supers.

#3614 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I'm nearly certain someone has posted about this before, but I couldn't find anything in this big ass thread. I've owned both a premium and an LE GB (currently have the LE), and both of them have had problems with the transition in from wireform to plastic in the subway. I always have balls get stuck down there and rock back and forth until it does a ball search. Sometimes a smack to the side of the cabinet will send it over to the kickout. But this really puts a damper on scores especially during loopin supers.

Try pitching your game at 7.5 degrees and see if that helps. Mine never got stuck in the subway.

#3615 6 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

will say it for the last time on this topic (as some didnt read old posts) : i had some private talks with Dwight here, and he said about 1.13 as i was asking for more :
until he gets some own freetime to work on it, GB must be considered as DONE
but OK, we never know, and hope remain alive (to me, i have sold the GB... )

Well, from what I've read, the full wizard mode (not there yet) isn't complete, and other known issues. why would they not complete it? Aggravating.

#3616 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Try pitching your game at 7.5 degrees and see if that helps. Mine never got stuck in the subway.

Yes, this. When I first got my premium I played a couple games before leveling it and had two hangups like that. Then I leveled it and put the pitch at 7 and haven't had a problem since.

#3617 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptNRetro:

I ordered same kit for my NIB Pro..came in yesterday..slimer couldn't register hit...I emailed Modfather..here was their reply..
Hi Kevin,
We actually just realized few days ago that the slimer mech on newer games has been modified, and the pro version air airball deflector has to be re-designed to allow clearance of the slimer. We are currently in the process of changing it, and should have a new revision tomorrow. I will mail you a new revised one next week. No need to send the other one back.
Regards,
Chuck
modfather stands behind their gear..nice to know

Sorry I had a busy weekend and didn't check the thread, thanks for the feedback guys. I've been in contact with two people at Modfather including Chuck, they are insanely nice and professional. I've been sending them images and video of my machine so that they could see how Slimer was banging into the plastic. Apparently newer runs of the machine have a different location for him and they are designing a new one based on my feedback. Again, really nice guys at Modfather.

#3618 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

There is a mechanical switch at the top of that ramp that may need some adjustment. It is right next to the 14 Street sign.

What the best way to adjust this switch? I pulled the metal switch out a little bit toward the center, but eventually it will get pushed back as the balls go through. Its' reliability is a little better, but fast shots still go through without registering on a consistent basis.

I notice that there is a phillips head screw that seems to attach the switch to the ramp at the bottom, but I kept using my screwdriver on it, but the screw would never come out? How can I move the switch in a bit?

#3619 6 years ago
Quoted from bb2j3z:

What the best way to adjust this switch? I pulled the metal switch out a little bit toward the center, but eventually it will get pushed back as the balls go through. Its' reliability is a little better, but fast shots still go through without registering on a consistent basis.
I notice that there is a phillips head screw that seems to attach the switch to the ramp at the bottom, but I kept using my screwdriver on it, but the screw would never come out? How can I move the switch in a bit?

I'm not sure about moving the switch or the screw. When I first adjusted it, I made sure to hold the base of the switch firmly when I bent the end of it more towards the ramp. I haven't had to adjust mine since I did this 1,500 plays ago.

#3620 6 years ago

Thought I'd share this - my brother in law is a non-pinhead but we have a GB on location nearby and he loves playing it (and is actually pretty good and trying to learn the rules). He's only played it around 15 times total, and over the weekend he blew it up for over 2 billion. At one point the flippers reversed and he thought the game was messed up. I had like 20 million, he crushed me. It was his first time putting initials up on a machine and he wanted to stick around to keep seeing them cycle through. In his excitement he also ordered both GB movies on Blu Ray. Fun game!

IMG_7792-2 (resized).JPGIMG_7792-2 (resized).JPG

#3621 6 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Any chance you have a pic of this?
I thought the end of the spring was open for connecting, so if you pull the spring to use the middle, how does it get looped?

I'm not sure if you still need it, but here are a couple of pics.

IMG_5382 (resized).JPGIMG_5382 (resized).JPG

IMG_5383 (resized).JPGIMG_5383 (resized).JPG

#3622 6 years ago

"I had like 20 million, he crushed me".

Why is this a good thing? It's feast or famine. Either get to stay puft and score billions, or do not get to stay puft and score a few million (kicking yourself for not timing out the first mode worth peanuts). That's the state of this game. Not expecting non pinhead friends to understand this, how could they... He was just there to buy GB on blu-ray. Ugh. Dwight we need you!

#3623 6 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

"I had like 20 million, he crushed me".
Why is this a good thing? It's feast or famine. Either get to stay puft and score billions, or do not get to stay puft and score a few million (kicking yourself for not timing out the first mode worth peanuts). That's the state of this game. Not expecting non pinhead friends to understand this, how could they... He was just there to buy GB on blu-ray. Ugh. Dwight we need you!

Confused, my high scores have never involved Stay-Puft, and I've scored 7B, 8B, and quite a few 2B's. Not that I can really say how I got those scores as the game isn't terribly clear, other than really long multiballs.

#3624 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Confused, my high scores have never involved Stay-Puft, and I've scored 7B, 8B, and quite a few 2B's. Not that I can really say how I got those scores as the game isn't terribly clear, other than really long multiballs.

Long multiballs with the multipliers going is how I'd imagine you got those largest scores. I've gotten up to 4B with We Came We Saw, my one game to Stay-Puft I did so poorly with it I only got a 4B score there too. We hit 2B without Stay-Puft, but you definitely need to get to We Came We Saw... and get all the multiballs with the multipliers going to get up in the billions.

I personally like how the game increases scores the longer and deeper you play. It feels like you're really going somewhere. It just adds to the intensity when you have the multipliers on and limited time to get big points.

#3625 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Long multiballs with the multipliers going is how I'd imagine you got those largest scores. I've gotten up to 4B with We Came We Saw, my one game to Stay-Puft I did so poorly with it I only got a 4B score there too. We hit 2B without Stay-Puft, but you definitely need to get to We Came We Saw... and get all the multiballs with the multipliers going to get up in the billions.
I personally like how the game increases scores the longer and deeper you play. It feels like you're really going somewhere. It just adds to the intensity when you have the multipliers on and limited time to get big points.

Yeah I believe my highest happened when I had a SF that I kept going long enough to chain into MH. I'm sure I had multipliers going and probably high super jackpots as well. I'm pretty confused on how the supers work given the chaos of the multiballs. I know I can increase them, but do they return to a minimum amount after the first one I collect? Sometimes I get a triple super and it's worth like 3M, and I've collected others that were worth 30M+. I also know that a lot of things can activate super jackpots, can you stack them higher than 3x if you collect enough of them before hitting the ramp shot?

#3626 6 years ago

I need to find some sort of high scoring walkthrough. Iv e just been concentrating on modes and my highest so far is 1.6b after stay puft, 2 storage, and 2 WCWS modes.

#3627 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I need to find some sort of high scoring walkthrough. Iv e just been concentrating on modes and my highest so far is 1.6b after stay puft, 2 storage, and 2 WCWS modes.

Now do all that with 6x running the whole time.

#3628 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Wow, that's great you've done so much in a single game! I'm thrilled to get to one WCWS.

When I concentrate on just modes it's usually harder to get a high score. To get big scores you really need to get PKE frenzy going in a multiball with multipliers (hit it and also up the PKE amount). You also really have to concentrate on hitting the ghosts so you can get to Mass Hysteria. Oh and keep the multiballs running and hitting the jackpots.

I'm not an expert and most of my games are way lower, but as kind of typical with Sterns, it's really about getting the most out of the multiballs. My best game last night was only about 700 million. I never got to mass hysteria or stay puft (I was trying that ladder only). May have had something to do with the margaritas, but it was still fun!

#3629 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Now do all that with 6x running the whole time.

how I do dis chuck?

#3630 6 years ago

Wow, that's great you've done so much in a single game! I'm thrilled to get to one WCWS.
When I concentrate on just modes it's usually harder to get a high score. To get big scores you really need to get PKE frenzy going in a multiball with multipliers (hit it and also up the PKE amount). You also really have to concentrate on hitting the ghosts so you can get to Mass Hysteria. Oh and keep the multiballs running and hitting the jackpots.
I'm not an expert and most of my games are way lower, but as kind of typical with Sterns, it's really about getting the most out of the multiballs. My best game last night was only about 700 million. I never got to mass hysteria or stay puft (I was trying that ladder only). May have had something to do with the margaritas, but it was still fun!

I'm a pretty average player, I just try to be entertaining for twitch...PKE Frenzy is a tough thing to get through. And I don't quite understand the multipliers yet.

#3631 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

how I do dis chuck?

Select the K skill shot up top and plunge the ball there. Then the two standups on either side of the left ramp light up. Hit them to start 2x and 3x playfield multipliers respectively. Continue to hit them to extend their timer. So just like modes in TWD, you can keep the multipliers running forever if you can keep hitting them.

The only other way to get the multipliers lit is from hitting the left captive balls 1,000 times.

#3632 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The only other way to get the multipliers lit is from hitting the left captive balls 1,000 times.

And watch that sucker too. My plastic above the captive balls came down a little and stopped the balls from going all the way around. I ended up adding a couple washers under the right side to give a little more breathing room. I didn't really notice for who knows how long until a ball actually got pinned one day.

i wish the multipliers didn't essentially have to come from a skill shot. On my game it's a rough one to get that middle lane. It is fun when they are going during multiball though.

#3633 6 years ago

also do not forget MARSHMALLOW multipliers... hard to master and get them, but these + the PF X2X3 will explode yours scores

#3634 6 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

also do not forget MARSHMALLOW multipliers... hard to master and get them, but these + the PF X2X3 will explode yours scores

Marshmallow multipliers?

#3635 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Select the K skill shot up top and plunge the ball there. Then the two standups on either side of the left ramp light up. Hit them to start 2x and 3x playfield multipliers respectively. Continue to hit them to extend their timer. So just like modes in TWD, you can keep the multipliers running forever if you can keep hitting them.

I've also had the 2x awarded to me from Tobin's Spirit Guide. I'm assuming by marshmallow multipliers you mean the Stay Puft thing when you choose the form? I was curious about that because the couple of times I've gotten to that mode (I almost always focus on the two and three scene ladders) all of my choices for choose were at 1X, is there a way to increase those before I shoot one?

#3636 6 years ago

I know this has probably been covered/asked before

1. I don't believe there is a way to adjust the autoplunge strength? Some times it's perfect orbit, sometimes it hits something (Stay Puft?) and drops right down the ecto lane.

2. While the anti airball plastics work great near the lane entrances, there is a shit ton of dimpling going on as a result under there. Is anyone adding extra mylar in these places or would it even help?

#3637 6 years ago

And multipliers with multiball and pke frenzy... you can nail that right ramp at 500M a shot sometimes, if you do it a few times in a row...

#3638 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Marshmallow multipliers?

Quoted from abagwell:

I've also had the 2x awarded to me from Tobin's Spirit Guide. I'm assuming by marshmallow multipliers you mean the Stay Puft thing when you choose the form? I was curious about that because the couple of times I've gotten to that mode (I almost always focus on the two and three scene ladders) all of my choices for choose were at 1X, is there a way to increase those before I shoot one?

yes

yes & yes

and than, you have the 4 multipliers ready to X1...
before "choosing" with 1 of the 4 main shoots, you can increase these shoots (1 at the time) with the GOOZER target, while the bumpers are changing the lane/multipliers is going to be increase, and this with no limit of course UNTIL you did not make a main shoot starting stay puft

easy to understand, quite hard to achieve
good luck

#3639 6 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I know this has probably been covered/asked before
1. I don't believe there is a way to adjust the autoplunge strength? Some times it's perfect orbit, sometimes it hits something (Stay Puft?) and drops right down the ecto lane.

You can change the spring out and make it launch much weaker. I did this when I first bought the game and it works much more consistently. Just know that on ball save, it will shut the gate at the top so the ball drops in the pops instead of going all the way around.

Quoted from gjm7777:

2. While the anti airball plastics work great near the lane entrances, there is a shit ton of dimpling going on as a result under there. Is anyone adding extra mylar in these places or would it even help?

So I added an airball protector on day 1, sort of helped. I've since raised it by adding 1/4" standoffs and the ramp works much better now (before the ball could touch the airball protector and fly off the ramp). Also, i added extra firm foam to the top half of the bracket for the targets many months ago and that helped a lot. Then I read how to add a black rubber post sleeve to the bracket behind the target on my RZ and that helped immensely with airballs. Tried that on GB, but the black sleeve wouldn't fit (bracket has a L shape). So I bought some clear rubber tubing that would just press onto the bracket. I cut off about a 3/8" piece and slid it on every target bracket. Now I have far fewer airballs. The game even plays a little faster because the balls fly back towards the flippers instead of in the air. You do have to hit the targets firmer for them to score (unless you adjust them), but that hasn't seemed to be an issue at all.

BTW: I've used the black rubber post sleeve on target brackets on shadow too and it's a game changer. This is now a big part of my tweaking arsenal is to make the rubber cushion behind problematic stand ups way more firm. Stern should redesign the bracket slightly and allow for this (or make a rubber that works).

#3640 6 years ago

You can change the spring out and make it launch much weaker. I did this when I first bought the game and it works much more consistently. Just know that on ball save, it will shut the gate at the top so the ball drops in the pops instead of going all the way around.

So I added an airball protector on day 1, sort of helped. I've since raised it by adding 1/4" standoffs and the ramp works much better now (before the ball could touch the airball protector and fly off the ramp). Also, i added extra firm foam to the top half of the bracket for the targets many months ago and that helped a lot. Then I read how to add a black rubber post sleeve to the bracket behind the target on my RZ and that helped immensely with airballs. Tried that on GB, but the black sleeve wouldn't fit (bracket has a L shape). So I bought some clear rubber tubing that would just press onto the bracket. I cut off about a 3/8" piece and slid it on every target bracket. Now I have far fewer airballs. The game even plays a little faster because the balls fly back towards the flippers instead of in the air. You do have to hit the targets firmer for them to score (unless you adjust them), but that hasn't seemed to be an issue at all.
BTW: I've used the black rubber post sleeve on target brackets on shadow too and it's a game changer. This is now a big part of my tweaking arsenal is to make the rubber cushion behind problematic stand ups way more firm. Stern should redesign the bracket slightly and allow for this (or make a rubber that works).

Thanks very much for all that detail. If you ever have the chance to provide some pics of the targets that would be great as I'm interested in the application.

#3641 6 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

yes
yes & yes
and than, you have the 4 multipliers ready to X1...
before "choosing" with 1 of the 4 main shoots, you can increase these shoots (1 at the time) with the GOOZER target, while the bumpers are changing the lane/multipliers is going to be increase, and this with no limit of course UNTIL you did not make a main shoot starting stay puft
easy to understand, quite hard to achieve
good luck

A special shoutout to the Stay Puft mode for giving literally zero indication of how to increase the multipliers haha, thanks for the tip though!

#3642 6 years ago

I put this score up today without even getting close to stay puft.....it was 13x multipliers held over and multiple PKE loops

20170810_153216 (resized).jpg20170810_153216 (resized).jpg

#3643 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

A special shoutout to the Stay Puft mode for giving literally zero indication of how to increase the multipliers haha, thanks for the tip though!

yep i know
we're players here, and it takes more than some time to understand...

go for it now, a real trick as aiming for goozer without making one of the (unwanted) main shoot is not easy

#3644 6 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

I put this score up today without even getting close to stay puft.....it was 13x multipliers held over and multiple PKE loops

You can get some crazy scores with those multipliers and bonus held especially if you put a bunch of balls into those bumpers during multiball. I had a game where I had around 35x and the bonus held twice, was getting around 400M per bonus.

#3645 6 years ago

Don't forget, once you have a score even in the low Billions always do the short plunge bug trick for a free 10% of your score. Can be worth 100s of millions without even plunging the ball yet! Easy money no skill required

#3646 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

You can get some crazy scores with those multipliers and bonus held especially if you put a bunch of balls into those bumpers during multiball. I had a game where I had around 35x and the bonus held twice, was getting around 400M per bonus.

With Multiball jackpots being worth almost nothing, my new goal is to drain into the pops to get bonus multipliers and add a balls to continue the drain fest. Usually the bonus is worth more than the total earned during multiball even without hold bonus.

#3647 6 years ago

Can someone please explain to me how the left captive ball works? What's the point and awards for getting all the balls up in the top of it? I can't seem to figure this out.

#3648 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

...I had around 35x...

heu... for what i remember, bonus multipliers goes to X20 maximum...

#3649 6 years ago

Been in the club for 6 months now. Have a premium. And still my most played pin. I currently have Spider-Man and Simpson's pinball party as well. Toughest thing for me is the pk frenzy shot, and trying to get both brother targets down without a drain. The ball just goes crazy after hitting those clowns

#3650 6 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

Been in the club for 6 months now. Have a premium. And still my most played pin. I currently have Spider-Man and Simpson's pinball party as well. Toughest thing for me is the pk frenzy shot, and trying to get both brother targets down without a drain. The ball just goes crazy after hitting those clowns

For the bros. Hit the right target with the right flipper and the left target with the left flipper (back hands). Works way better than trying to hit them head on.

For the PKZ shot, if you haven't modified the stand up under the ramp, then do so. You can buy a shorter standoff and replace it, then the ramp works SO much better. It becomes a fair shot (still hard, but doesn't bounce around and come out).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/73?hl=gjm7777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.