IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 250.
#3401 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I'll echo the last few sentiments.
The game is beautiful and rewarding but makes you work. Ive had little issues with the game at all, I just realized early on - I just stink as a player!
Thanks to GB, I'm now developing better shot selection skills and more consistent higher scores over the last six months. I like the challenge, so it's ideal for our home.
Spend more time on one and less time on Pinside to draw your own conclusion!
Good luck!

I agree completely. this game forces you to be a better player!

#3402 6 years ago
Quoted from WombatPinball:

Hey guys! I currently own TWD premium and a 1977 Bronco EM. I am looking to potentially add another pin to my gameroom. I am stuck between Ghostbusters and Jurassic Park. So I ask all of you GB owners, is this pin worth owning? If so, why and if not, why not?

I think GB Premium is an awesome game. It's beautiful, has great sound and animations, but you will definitely get frustrated at times for sure with it. I personally do think it's worth owning and I love mine but you already have a pin that is brutal in TWD.

I think the best thing you could do is go play one yourself and put alot of games on it and decide for yourself. About half of my friends hate GB and half of them like it. There are other good choices out there also. You have AS which is amazing IMO, the new Star Wars looks promising, GOT is also really good, and i hear Spiderman is also.

#3403 6 years ago

I've had a minor gripe on my GB Pro, and that is that it doesn't announce how many balls you have locked or even really that a ball was locked when you lock one in the Storage Facility. It plays the animation of the trap being loaded in but that is it, the ball launches after and there's no indication that you actually locked a ball. I happened to be watching some gameplay of a GB Premium just now and when a ball is locked it plays the same trap animation, but afterwards there's an audio cue and the words "Ball X Locked" flash on the DMD afterwards. I'm on code 1.13, is this something they missed on the Pro?
e: Now that I think about it, maybe the video I'm watching is from older code? If that's the case though why on earth would they remove that notification? People new to pinball that play on my machine have no idea they are progressing towards a multiball when they lock one in there as is...

#3404 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

I've had a minor gripe on my GB Pro, and that is that it doesn't announce how many balls you have locked or even really that a ball was locked when you lock one in the Storage Facility. It plays the animation of the trap being loaded in but that is it, the ball launches after and there's no indication that you actually locked a ball. I happened to be watching some gameplay of a GB Premium just now and when a ball is locked it plays the same trap animation, but afterwards there's an audio cue and the words "Ball X Locked" flash on the DMD afterwards. I'm on code 1.13, is this something they missed on the Pro?
e: Now that I think about it, maybe the video I'm watching is from older code? If that's the case though why on earth would they remove that notification? People new to pinball that play on my machine have no idea they are progressing towards a multiball when they lock one in there as is...

Look at the lights on the storage facility plastic above the saucer. One light on, one ball locked. Two lights on, two balls locked.

You're right. Premium tells you after each lock many you have. Not sure why they didn't do this on the pro.

#3405 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think GB Premium is an awesome game. It's beautiful, has great sound and animations, but you will definitely get frustrated at times for sure with it. I personally do think it's worth owning and I love mine but you already have a pin that is brutal in TWD.
I think the best thing you could do is go play one yourself and put alot of games on it and decide for yourself. About half of my friends hate GB and half of them like it. There are other good choices out there also. You have AS which is amazing IMO, the new Star Wars looks promising, GOT is also really good, and i hear Spiderman is also.

I want SO BADLY to love my Ghostbusters Premium. It was my first NIB. It's absolutely gorgeous. It's been a dream theme of mine for years. But the more I play it, the more I come to realize that it is NEVER going to grow on me. I love the way it LOOKS in my collection. It is my favorite pin to stare at when it's turned off and I walk past it in the house. But every time I hit the Start button, I loathe this game a little bit more.

First of all, it has got to be the most annoying sounding pin I have ever played. I'm not just talking about the game audio, either. The pop bumpers create this weird, cheap, hollow, tin-can & balsawood rattling sound that I cannot otherwise describe. I thought maybe it was just how new Sterns sound these days, until I played Aerosmith at an arcade, and the pop bumpers sounded 'normal'....they sounded solid to me on that title. So then I thought maybe it's just MY unit. So I played a Ghostbusters Pro at that same location, and its pop bumpers did the same thing as mine.....they just sound different......I hear undertones of a pebble rattling around in an empty soda can....and it makes the whole game sound cheap to me. BUT WHATEVER. Maybe there's really nothing wrong and I just have a hearing problem, or maybe I'm just crazy. However.....on top of that gripe.....the game audio that Ghostbusters makes when the ball hits those cheap pop bumpers......those honking horns......they are cool for a few seconds, and they ARE theme-appropriate for NYC.....but when the ball spends what seems like 15-20 seconds in those pop bumpers every single time......those car horns get SUPER F'ING ANNOYING.....VERY QUICKLY. And don't even get me started on "Ok...who brought the dog?" CURSE YOU, RICK MORANIS!!! Will I feel the same way about Homer's "DOH!"s on TSPP in a few days when my just-purchased holy grail title is delivered? We'll see...but I doubt it.

Also, concerning the audio, where are all the callouts from the movie?!?! During gameplay, I hear maybe a dozen-or-so clips over and over again.......but there are SOOOOOO MANY MORE that would be perfect! I know they were digitized and exist in the code, because I hear them whenever I push the flipper buttons in Attract Mode. There must be literally HUNDREDS in there, because rarely have I ever heard the same ones twice.......but during actual gameplay, it's the same freakin' clips.....over and over and over again. I don't get it.
Here's a perfect example.......when a ball rolls over an outlane switch, instead of Egon & Peter's "I blame myself....So do I." almost every time, how about mixing it up once in awhile with the hotel maid screaming "What the hell are you DOIN'?!?" Would that really have been so difficult to program, code-wise? I don't get it. Does Stern have to pay $ to Columbia Pictures on a 'Per Clip Used In-Game' basis or something? Because if not, why WOULDN'T they utilize dialogue from the movie as much as possible?

As far as bad shot geometry, and the boring linear mode progression, etc.....that stuff has been discussed to death.....AND IT'S ALL TRUE.....but I won't get into it. This is getting long enough. Sorry.

In other news, looks for my 'GB Premium FOR SALE in South Florida' post coming soon! :-/

#3406 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

I want SO BADLY to love my Ghostbusters Premium. It was my first NIB. It's absolutely gorgeous. It's been a dream theme of mine for years. But the more I play it, the more I come to realize that it is NEVER going to grow on me. I love the way it LOOKS in my collection. It is my favorite pin to stare at when it's turned off and I walk past it in the house. But every time I hit the Start button, I loathe this game a little bit more.
First of all, it has got to be the most annoying sounding pin I have ever played. I'm not just talking about the game audio, either. The pop bumpers create this weird, cheap, hollow, tin-can & balsawood rattling sound that I cannot otherwise describe. I thought maybe it was just how new Sterns sound these days, until I played Aerosmith at an arcade, and the pop bumpers sounded 'normal'....they sounded solid to me on that title. So then I thought maybe it's just MY unit. So I played a Ghostbusters Pro at that same location, and its pop bumpers did the same thing as mine.....they just sound different......I hear undertones of a pebble rattling around in an empty soda can....and it makes the whole game sound cheap to me. BUT WHATEVER. Maybe there's really nothing wrong and I just have a hearing problem, or maybe I'm just crazy. However.....on top of that gripe.....the game audio that Ghostbusters makes when the ball hits those cheap pop bumpers......those honking horns......they are cool for a few seconds, and they ARE theme-appropriate for NYC.....but when the ball spends what seems like 15-20 seconds in those pop bumpers every single time......those car horns get SUPER F'ING ANNOYING.....VERY QUICKLY. And don't even get me started on "Ok...who brought the dog?" CURSE YOU, RICK MORANIS!!! Will I feel the same way about Homer's "DOH!"s on TSPP in a few days when my just-purchased holy grail title is delivered? We'll see...but I doubt it.
Also, concerning the audio, where are all the callouts from the movie?!?! During gameplay, I hear maybe a dozen-or-so clips over and over again.......but there are SOOOOOO MANY MORE that would be perfect! I know they were digitized and exist in the code, because I hear them whenever I push the flipper buttons in Attract Mode. There must be literally HUNDREDS in there, because rarely have I ever heard the same ones twice.......but during actual gameplay, it's the same freakin' clips.....over and over and over again. I don't get it.
Here's a perfect example.......when a ball rolls over an outlane switch, instead of Egon & Peter's "I blame myself....So do I." almost every time, how about mixing it up once in awhile with the hotel maid screaming "What the hell are you DOIN'?!?" Would that really have been so difficult to program, code-wise? I don't get it. Does Stern have to pay $ to Columbia Pictures on a 'Per Clip Used In-Game' basis or something? Because if not, why WOULDN'T they utilize dialogue from the movie as much as possible?
As far as bad shot geometry, and the boring linear mode progression, etc.....that stuff has been discussed to death.....AND IT'S ALL TRUE.....but I won't get into it. This is getting long enough. Sorry.
In other news, looks for my 'GB Premium FOR SALE in South Florida' post coming soon! :-/

Seems like you are a little too delicate and picky to me

#3407 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Seems like you are a little too delicate and picky to me

Delicate? Lol! That's a new one!

#3408 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

I think you are doing the right thing for you. If you hate it that much, move it on to someone who might like it. GLWS

#3409 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Look at the lights on the storage facility plastic above the saucer. One light on, one ball locked. Two lights on, two balls locked.
You're right. Premium tells you after each lock many you have. Not sure why they didn't do this on the pro.

Sorry I should've mentioned that as well, I definitely saw the lights going on in sequence, but the same thing applies that no one newer to pinball is going to figure that out. Multiball is generally the most recognizable thing about 90's era and onward pinball and most games seem to make a point to steer a player towards it in terms of announcing that ball locks are ready and that balls are locked. Even when you activate the Storage Facility the game doesn't instruct you to shoot a ball there to lock it, it just says "Storage Facility lit". As for the missing message, if it is on the Premium then I guess it must be a mistake in the Pro code. Is there any chance they are coming back for another update on this code? From my understanding Are You a God wizard mode isn't even coded into the game yet? I only recently got into ownership so I'm not even sure how far apart the code releases usually come on newer games.

#3410 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Is there any chance they are coming back for another update on this code?

Yep

#3411 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Sorry I should've mentioned that as well, I definitely saw the lights going on in sequence, but the same thing applies that no one newer to pinball is going to figure that out. Multiball is generally the most recognizable thing about 90's era and onward pinball and most games seem to make a point to steer a player towards it in terms of announcing that ball locks are ready and that balls are locked. Even when you activate the Storage Facility the game doesn't instruct you to shoot a ball there to lock it, it just says "Storage Facility lit". As for the missing message, if it is on the Premium then I guess it must be a mistake in the Pro code. Is there any chance they are coming back for another update on this code? From my understanding Are You a God wizard mode isn't even coded into the game yet? I only recently got into ownership so I'm not even sure how far apart the code releases usually come on newer games.

Also look at the animations when you lock a ball.
First ball says - Storage
Second ball says - Storage Facility

#3412 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Pinball vets pick up on that stuff, but the rooks always tell me "I don't even know how that multiball started". I do think it's one of the most difficult machines I've ever played though and that was the main reason I wanted it, it really seems to be a machine made for experienced players who are already going to figure out little nuances like that. I also just associate green lights with ball locks so that's another clue as to what Storage Facility is.

#3413 6 years ago

I kept saying how many balls do i have locked? Til my 10 year old told me about the animations, felt kinda silly.

#3414 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Oh, right. That's obvious! I've had my Pro for a few months now and recently realized that the Storage Facility lights were locked ball indicators, but never noticed the words. I'm considering adding LED extensions from the Storage Facility lights back to the Ghost Trap flasher domes for locked ball indicators. Makes sense to me.

I really like this game, and it is the first pin that my 15 year old son plays regularly.

I agree that there are many call outs still to be used in game play to mix it up. I'm still hearing new ones when I push the flipper buttons in attract mode.

Ghost Trap flasher domes for locked ball indicator extension (resized).pngGhost Trap flasher domes for locked ball indicator extension (resized).png

#3415 6 years ago

I'd really like the option in a code update to randomize the started scene in each ladder when you activated the ladder. Probably a pipe dream though. I think it'd make each game a lot more unique in terms of callouts and shots.
P.S. Chuck, so mysterious haha! Is that just an assumption that they'll make one or has there been feedback on Stern that they are still working on it? I wasn't able to find anything when googling about it.

#3416 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

I'd really like the option in a code update to randomize the started scene in each ladder when you activated the ladder. Probably a pipe dream though. I think it'd make each game a lot more unique in terms of callouts and shots.
P.S. Chuck, so mysterious haha! Is that just an assumption that they'll make one or has there been feedback on Stern that they are still working on it? I wasn't able to find anything when googling about it.

Ha just saying yes I think there's a chance they update the code more.

#3417 6 years ago

I think the code is pretty good, but Stern can't really call it finished when "Are You a God?" is not programmed though has menu options implying it is coming. There are also a number of bugs that have been discussed at length in the threads, and I agree more game callouts would be nice. Maybe Dwight will be able to turn back to GB for a bit when the Star Wars hype calms down? Fingers crossed...

#3418 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Maybe Dwight will be able to turn back to GB for a bit when the Star Wars hype calms down?

Absolutely. Right after GOT. Haha

#3419 6 years ago

Plastic protectors for sale.
PM me if interested - selling some extras I made and no longer need. Peel off film and install plastic.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-air-ball-protector-right-gate-orbit-prote

pic5 (resized).jpgpic5 (resized).jpgpic7 (resized).jpgpic7 (resized).jpg

Added over 6 years ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-airball-air-ball-right-orbit-protector

#3420 6 years ago

Hi all, this my first post as a new pinside member. Yesterday I ordered a new GB Pro and I won't be getting it for a couple of weeks. I plan to order a shaker motor but as far as any other mods I'm not sure what would be considered really essential to make game play less annoying (such as air-balls flying into the out-lanes). This game seems to have "spawned" a bunch of mods, most of witch I'm curious to try but don't want to waste my money on junk. If this topic has been discussed earlier in the thread, maybe directing me to the page(s) would be helpful as well. Thanks. Picture is me 34 years ago when owning a pinball machine was not even a consideration.
But lighting my cigarette with a 100 rupee bill was fun. LOL

20170629_062421 (resized).jpg20170629_062421 (resized).jpg

#3421 6 years ago
Quoted from ericb:

Hi all, this my first post as a new pinside member. Yesterday I ordered a new GB Pro and I won't be getting it for a couple of weeks. I plan to order a shaker motor but as far as any other mods I'm not sure what would be considered really essential to make game play less annoying (such as air-balls flying into the out-lanes). This game seems to have "spawned" a bunch of mods, most of witch I'm curious to try but don't want to waste my money on junk. If this topic has been discussed earlier in the thread, maybe directing me to the page(s) would be helpful as well. Thanks. Picture is me 34 years ago when owning a pinball machine was not even a consideration.
But lighting my cigarette with a 100 rupee bill was fun. LOL

Welcome to Pinside and the GB club. Here's a link to my mod, it's not a must have to make the game play better but it does make your game look good on the outside. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-led-leg-light-ups

#3422 6 years ago

Way to go, Paul!

Greetings EricB, Welcome!

Pinside has a Marketplace as a link on the top bar, that will help you find all the Ghostbuster Products,
that Pinsiders are offering.

Youll need to take care of target airballs, and any other preventative care you wish....Cliffiys, Mylar, etc...

Mods, to enhance are all up to you.

Might be best to look at the Picture Gallery for a fast look at what others have shared.

#3423 6 years ago

Wife got me the firehouse mod for my birthday!
However, it came bundled with two smaller mods I don't want. Two Ghostbusters 3-D flipper decals, and some plastic green slime for above the Slimer mech and the flashing scoop light.
PM me with an offer if interested.

IMG_2431 (resized).JPGIMG_2431 (resized).JPG

Added over 7 years ago: ****PENDING****

#3424 6 years ago

Had the chance to see and play a gb pro for the first time this week(Small town,Takes forever to see new stuff!).Really cool,I wish it had been built with the new display style like star wars has but hopefully colordmd will make it look great regardless eventually.Great title for family/kids,On my wish list now!

#3425 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Welcome to Pinside and the GB club. Here's a link to my mod, it's not a must have to make the game play better but it does make your game look good on the outside. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-led-leg-light-ups

Those leg light-ups are very cool. That's creative as hell! Those are on my list for sure. Thanks Paul.

#3426 6 years ago
Quoted from ericb:

Those leg light-ups are very cool. That's creative as hell! Those are on my list for sure. Thanks Paul.

Thanks Eric, you know where to find me.

#3427 6 years ago

Anyone else pick up the walking Stay Puft kit from Mezelmods? I followed the video instructions and got stuck with two pieces that aren't shown in the video: where does the board on the right get installed and what is the correct way to connect the servo?

mezel (resized).jpgmezel (resized).jpg

#3428 6 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Anyone else pick up the walking Stay Puft kit from Mezelmods? I followed the video instructions and got stuck with two pieces that aren't shown in the video: where does the board on the right get installed and what is the correct way to connect the servo?

I was just about to post the exact same thing.

#3429 6 years ago

IMG_1783 (resized).JPGIMG_1783 (resized).JPG

IMG_1784 (resized).JPGIMG_1784 (resized).JPG

#3430 6 years ago

Yeah that connector's not keyed so I don't want to hook it up wrong and blow something up. Also there are two spots where you could connect it to so I want to be sure it goes to the right one. I messaged Mezelmods about it last night but haven't heard back yet.

#3431 6 years ago

Bummer! I was hoping to install mine tonight. Please post Mezelmods' response.

#3432 6 years ago

I'm eager to see how the strolling Stay Puft man works out. I have a NIB GB Premium arriving any day now and I'm considering ordering one.

#3433 6 years ago

Was just looking through my audits. What is "POPS-LIGHT LIGHT ALL A BALL"?
180 POPS-LIGHT ADD A BALL 34 19% OF GAMES
181 POPS-LIGHT LIGHT ALL A BALL 0 0% OF GAMES
182 POPS-LIGHT ONE GHOST 2 1% OF GAMES

#3434 6 years ago

gotta get the walking stay puft! first i saw today on here. sold out now at mezel mods.
really want.

hey

Quoted from txstargazer3:

I'm eager to see how the strolling Stay Puft man works out. I have a NIB GB Premium arriving any day now and I'm considering ordering one.

good video at mezel mods page of it working. click on the mod. should be there.

#3435 6 years ago

Thanks orb, found it. Great motion; I'm surprised that he leans as far as he does - looks great. Hoping that we get a user report in the next couple of days.

#3436 6 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Thanks orb, found it. Great motion; I'm surprised that he leans as far as he does - looks great. Hoping that we get a user report in the next couple of days.

You'll get one tonight if I get a response to my PM within the next couple of hours.

Just need to know where to mount the board, and where to plug in the servo. Everything else is installed and ready to go.

#3437 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

You'll get one tonight if I get a response to my PM within the next couple of hours.
Just need to know where to mount the board, and where to plug in the servo. Everything else is installed and ready to go.

Same here, still waiting on a response. Want to get my game back together!

#3438 6 years ago

The Mezel folks told me they are posting a new instructional video on the website with the missing segment. Hopefully will get Mr. Puft walking soon!

#3439 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

The Mezel folks told me they are posting a new instructional video on the website with the missing segment. Hopefully will get Mr. Puft walking soon!

It just got posted on Facebook.

#3440 6 years ago

Here's the updated video. Will finish my install tonight!

#3441 6 years ago

I must say, that is one of the best mods I have seen in years. This really ads something to your game not just leds. Love this......I think they have a winner!

#3442 6 years ago

Right on! I'm heading home for lunch in a couple hours. I'll try to finish this up and report back.

#3443 6 years ago

Success!!

Awesome mod!

#3444 6 years ago

Question. I am preparing for a playfield swap but when I turn on the machine the flippers do not work nor the plunger and some other coils. Coils like the locked balls do work. What am I missing?

#3445 6 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Question. I am preparing for a playfield swap but when I turn on the machine the flippers do not work nor the plunger and some other coils. Coils like the locked balls do work. What am I missing?

Id check all the node boards. Replug all the Ethernet looking cables to make sure they are seated

#3446 6 years ago

Success!!
Awesome mod!

Same! Advice for future installers: Make sure Stay Puft is standing straight in the "home" position, I had to reposition the bracket a few times before I was happy with where he stood.

#3447 6 years ago

Well... crap. I played like three games, and then a wild ball snapped my brand new Stay Puft bracket.

IMG_1793 (resized).JPGIMG_1793 (resized).JPG

To make things worse, I lifted the playfield and noticed a loose wire hanging from the jumper harness with the red tape around it:

IMG_1794 (resized).JPGIMG_1794 (resized).JPG

Can anyone tell me where the red wire is supposed to attach?

I'm going to email Mezel about the bracket, but I was hoping you guys might have some insight on the other part.

I don't know if the two are related, but the right orbit switch also isn't working now, so no "who brought the dog?"

#3448 6 years ago

Well... crap. I played like three games, and then a wild ball snapped my brand new Stay Puft bracket.

That could be a real design problem.

#3449 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That could be a real design problem.

I've owned the game for a year now, and I've never had an airball quite like that one. Go figure

#3450 6 years ago

Just curious, what are some of your guys high scores on GB?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/69?hl=steveman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.