B3256899-6B84-4431-9ECE-BAA4600CDF01_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
572B134B-22B3-431B-8D29-576F2024D4A2_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 250.
#2701 7 years ago

Heres a mod i just did on my library step 1 take a blow dryer heat up the library a little step 2 take a utility knife razor Cut how u like or like mine took mabey 15 min i took my time step 3 drilled a small hole to run the wires underneath the library step 4 choose any color led light i used purple for the haunted look i attached my wires to the spinner flasher pics do no justice hope you like enjoy

IMG_7265 (resized).JPGIMG_7265 (resized).JPG

IMG_7264 (resized).JPGIMG_7264 (resized).JPG

IMG_7268 (resized).PNGIMG_7268 (resized).PNG

IMG_7271 (resized).JPGIMG_7271 (resized).JPG

IMG_7269 (resized).PNGIMG_7269 (resized).PNG

IMG_7270 (resized).PNGIMG_7270 (resized).PNG

#2702 7 years ago

Looks damn good!

#2703 7 years ago

Happy to say that I am officially a member of this club now )

Game is gorgeous. I added a different airball protector than Art's (odd, I actually looked in the marketplace and searched for all mods for GB and couldnt find it at the time last week) as well as the ecto goggles protector (the clear one that wraps around the whole thing) that I saw on Junky's GB premium.

Happy to say that I did not need to adjust the left side kick out (currently, it bounces off right flipper), also the scolari brothers drop down targets seem to work fine out of the box for me (any decent hit will drop them).

I did end up adjusting slimer today, 1: it seemed like only a perfect dead on on right in the middle smack would cause a registered hit, so I made it more sensitive (thanks for the advice Junky!) 2: while adjusting the switch, I wondered of raising the assembly up slightly would keep slimey from hitting the bracket on his way down, low and behold it did.

Very happy so far

20170404_173521 (resized).jpg20170404_173521 (resized).jpg

20170404_193102 (resized).jpg20170404_193102 (resized).jpg

#2704 7 years ago

Congrats!

Stuff is in Pinside shops, or a persons shop is found next to their name, in this case, Arts Arcade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1043-arts-arcade

#2705 7 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Up in post #2673 (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/54#post-3694450), I noticed the inserts are different colors, not the original white flashers. Cool look!

These are just colored gels that are cut and taped to the underside of the playfield. I just wanted to get ride of most of the white inserts. The 4 flashers at the slings were just too bright for my taste- so i used a blue and red gel .They are very cheap and used for photography and stage lighting.

I used blue on the 4 scene ladder, green on the 3 scene ladder and Slimer flasher, and magenta on the 2 scene ladder.I will probably use red on the Terror Dog Hurry-up.

#2706 7 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I know one thing, whoever put that little plastic on the right right side that is riveted on right above the outlane post is a sadist. Hope I only ever have to move that thing once. Realistically if you want to move that outlane post you have to take out the subway ramp. I lived dangerously and just loosened stuff up but I thought I was going to break something getting it out of there.

I agree it makes it challenging to move that post. I removed the Terror Dog plastic via the 2 screws and 3/16" locknuts and slide the plastic and riveted portion under the subway exit.

#2707 7 years ago
Quoted from sgorsuch:

I agree it makes it challenging to move that post. I removed the Terror Dog plastic via the 2 screws and 3/16" locknuts and slide the plastic and riveted portion under the subway exit.

I slowly backed the right lane post up after taking the under playfield nut off by lightly tapping on it with a small rubber hammer. Ever so gently bent the plastics above and managed to get the post out and moved down to the lowest spot. The funny thing is.... doesn't seem to help with the drains directly but it does if you use a nudge. It was worth it.

51287004613__765F1106-3290-4746-90A7-8E8BF18CC14B (resized).JPG51287004613__765F1106-3290-4746-90A7-8E8BF18CC14B (resized).JPG

#2708 7 years ago

Ill make a video of game play tomorrow

#2709 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

I slowly backed the right lane post up after taking the under playfield nut off by lightly tapping on it with a small rubber hammer. Ever so gently bent the plastics above and managed to get the post out and moved down to the lowest spot. The funny thing is.... doesn't seem to help with the drains directly but it does if you use a nudge. It was worth it.

I agree. I never close up outlines on a game, if anything I usually open them to make it harder. However in order to me from setting this pin on fire after every other game I closed these up.

#2710 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Those do look cool. Does anyone what bulb socket type the mode ladder inserts use? I haven't received my game yet but may order some colored LED'S for those inserts.

All the insert lighting are the board type not the socket type. You can use a colored gel film to cover the insert on the underside to change the white led to any color.

#2711 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Is there a cliffy or something to protect the ESP (Van Horne) kickoff. Something like the shire protector? Maybe it doesn't exist yet.

** Carefully cut mylar pieces to fit in the bottom and around the top edge is the best you can do for this saucer.
I have to say, I don't know how often Stern put this design on previous machines , but its a poor design.
The Premium has a nice protected port (hole) with Stern-Cliffy, while the pro has no protection at all in this spot and I see no way that Cliffy could help with that saucer, other than to create a press-molded metal tray with adhesive backing.

#2712 7 years ago

Just got my premium last night! I didn't check the playfield date but my distributor got it from the factory a week ago. I haven't had any issues out of box except for the left ramp switch not always registering fast balls. A quick bend to the "14 Street" switch fixed it.

The left side eject was set to power 40 from the factory and sends it to the right flipper every time. Scoleri bros work fine as well.

Only thing to really check now is Slimer's butt scraping the building as he rotates out and the hex adjustment to that far right ramp that takes ball to left flipper - that shot is tough but I've made it a few times.

So other than these couple things, not sure there is a lot of tweaking to be done to get the pin dialed in. I did add Art's Airball protector but haven't had the need to install his outlane protectors yet.

The magnaslings feel great! Glad I went with the premium.

#2713 7 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

Just got my premium last night! I didn't check the playfield date but my distributor got it from the factory a week ago. I haven't had any issues out of box except for the left ramp switch not always registering fast balls. A quick bend to the "14 Street" switch fixed it.
The left side eject was set to power 40 from the factory and sends it to the right flipper every time. Scoleri bros work fine as well.
Only thing to really check now is Slimer's butt scraping the building as he rotates out and the hex adjustment to that far right ramp that takes ball to left flipper - that shot is tough but I've made it a few times.
So other than these couple things, not sure there is a lot of tweaking to be done to get the pin dialed in. I did add Art's Airball protector but haven't had the need to install his outlane protectors yet.

Welcome to the club. Let the modding begin.

#2714 7 years ago

The Premium is worth the upgrade cost. I'm glad to hear current units are working well out of the box.

Slimer has plenty of room for tweaking (mechanically).
I've not heard of his butt scraping the city before. His hand yes, but not butt.
I wonder if the cable is bit longer on the current slimer?
Pictures would be good. People have added a washer at top of the rotating rod.
This will raise him away from the playfield but raise him over the city a bit.
Slimer height (resized).pngSlimer height (resized).png

#2715 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

The Premium is worth the upgrade cost. I'm glad to hear current units are working well out of the box.
Slimer has plenty of room for tweaking (mechanically).
I've not heard of his butt scraping the city before. His hand yes, but not butt.
I wonder if the cable is bit longer on the current slimer?
Pictures would be good. People have added a washer at top of the rotating rod.
This will raise him away from the playfield but raise him over the city a bit.

Thanks for this, Chuck. I'll take a look tonight and see if it is indeed his hand. I'll be sure to grab pictures if it is his butt.

#2716 7 years ago

I just got my machine a couple of days ago and have been busy installing all the mods I purchased ahead of time. The game is cool as it is but once you start upgrading sound, leds, topper, etc.. it really transforms the game. Ive onkly played 5-6 games so far but I think the slimers behaves the same way.

IMG_1281 (resized).JPGIMG_1281 (resized).JPG

IMG_1280 (resized).JPGIMG_1280 (resized).JPG

IMG_1282 (resized).JPGIMG_1282 (resized).JPG

#2717 7 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I just got my machine a couple of days ago and have been busy installing all the mods I purchased ahead of time. The game is cool as it is but once you start upgrading sound, leds, topper, etc.. it really transforms the game. Ive onkly played 5-6 games so far but I think the slimers behaves the same way.

Damn does that game look good! Congrats. I'll be ordering a premium in another week or two. How do you like the topper so far?

#2718 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Damn does that game look good! Congrats. I'll be ordering a premium in another week or two. How do you like the topper so far?

Its a really nice topper but I just wish they integrated more of it into the code. Fingers crossed they will.

#2719 7 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Did you install the backboard and trough lighting? I've got both those and the speaker lights waiting to be put in. How difficult is it to connect those pf lights? I read the speakers are essentially plug and play.

#2720 7 years ago

its easy to install all. I had to cut the rings on my flipper fidelity speaker to accommodate the RGB lighting so I had enough backbox clearance. Cutting the speaker ring was a PITA as I didn't want to damage the speaker cone.I also went with the 10" woofer and I am glad I did.

The hardest thing to install was the art blades. I spray the back of them with soap and water and slipped them in the narrow crevice between the PF and side wall. Thank God I wet them otherwise it would have been a nightmare to re position.

#2721 7 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

its easy to install all. I had to cut the rings on my flipper fidelity speaker to accommodate the RGB lighting so I had enough backbox clearance. Cutting the speaker ring was a PITA as I didn't want to damage the speaker cone.I also went with the 10" woofer and I am glad I did.
The hardest thing to install was the art blades. I spray the back of them with soap and water and slipped them in the narrow crevice between the PF and side wall. Thank God I wet them otherwise it would have been a nightmare to re position.

For the backboard light, which GI lamp did you connect to?

#2722 7 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Happy to say that I am officially a member of this club now )
Game is gorgeous. I added a different airball protector than Art's (odd, I actually looked in the marketplace and searched for all mods for GB and couldnt find it at the time last week) as well as the ecto goggles protector (the clear one that wraps around the whole thing) that I saw on Junky's GB premium.
Happy to say that I did not need to adjust the left side kick out (currently, it bounces off right flipper), also the scolari brothers drop down targets seem to work fine out of the box for me (any decent hit will drop them).
I did end up adjusting slimer today, 1: it seemed like only a perfect dead on on right in the middle smack would cause a registered hit, so I made it more sensitive (thanks for the advice Junky!) 2: while adjusting the switch, I wondered of raising the assembly up slightly would keep slimey from hitting the bracket on his way down, low and behold it did.
Very happy so far

Hey there- our machines are brothers!! Mine was built on 12/8/16 too! How funny!

IMG_6488 (resized).JPGIMG_6488 (resized).JPG

#2723 7 years ago

For the backboard light, which GI lamp did you connect to?

If you are referring to this kit https://mezelmods.com/collections/ghostbusters-pinball-mods/products/ghostbusters-pinball-backbox-illumination

I used this 8-Way Power Splitter Board For Stern Pinball Machines Using The SPIKE System

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4248

#2724 7 years ago

I order the parts to install tournament button. I've been getting conflicting info on if you need a diode or not. Has anyone successfuly put one in on a ghostbusters?

Here are the Pinball Life part #'s
500-6587-06-TL Stern Tournament Button and Switch Assembly - Cabinet Mounting
1N4004 Diode 1N4004

I also will be adding a lock down bar as those latches are silly.

500-6881-00 Stern Front Molding Lockdown Bar Receiver Assembly
500-6882-02-00 Stern/Sega/Data East Black Front Molding Lockdown Bar - No Tournament Button Hole

#2725 7 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

If you are referring to this kit https://mezelmods.com/collections/ghostbusters-pinball-mods/products/ghostbusters-pinball-backbox-illumination
I used this 8-Way Power Splitter Board For Stern Pinball Machines Using The SPIKE System

Yep! That's the one. Is that power splitter required or a nice to have?

#2726 7 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Ah ok. I have the Lermods one. The install instructions pic looks like this.

IMG_1691 (resized).PNGIMG_1691 (resized).PNG

#2727 7 years ago

I don't have that . I have a 5v connector.

#2728 7 years ago

Yep! That's the one. Is that power splitter required or a nice to have?

That is the one to get if you plan on more then 1 mod that would normally plug into the node board in the cabinet under the left flipper button. I tried plugging in 3 mods into that one and fried the node board. After it fried my buddy told me that Stern had sent out a warning not to plug a bunch of mods into that outlet. I now have a 12v, 6 amp wall wort converter plugged into the 110 service outlet in the bb and that is plugged into the 8 way splitter. No power problems for mods now.

#2729 7 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Art blades are easier if you remove the pf. Only 3 connectors and its out. Also if you do not press the decal down hard, you can peel it off several times to reposition until you are happy. I usual do wet application but these decals are nice thick vinyl and can take a bit of a beating

#2730 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That is the one to get if you plan on more then 1 mod that would normally plug into the node board in the cabinet under the left flipper button. I tried plugging in 3 mods into that one and fried the node board. After it fried my buddy told me that Stern had sent out a warning not to plug a bunch of mods into that outlet. I now have a 12v, 6 amp wall wort converter plugged into the 110 service outlet in the bb and that is plugged into the 8 way splitter. No power problems for mods now.

Ok I've got a question for all that have installed lighting mods.
I've heard some GB owners have damaged node boards with too many light mods.

I understand mods such as under cab lighting and even GI lighting can be powered off its own power source, but...
How about mods like Mezel-Mods green scoop flashers?
These type of mods rely on node bd logic to do their thing.
How many of such mods crosses the line and becomes risky?

**Disclaimer: This is not a criticism of mezel-mod or any seller.
Its about thinking big picture: How many of these Node bd dependent light-mods becomes a hazard to the spike system.

If you have more than 2 light mods running off the spike node bds, please post your results.
Examples..
Right Scoop light mod by Mezel Mod
Left scoop light mod by Mezel Mod
PKE skill shot display by Mezel Mod
Ghost Trap by Mezel Mod

#2731 7 years ago

Interested in knowing as well. I didn't realize that most light mods get powered from the LED node boards. I ordered the left and right LED scoop mods from mezel for my game. If I'm only going to be running these two light mods should I be ok?

#2732 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Interested in knowing as well. I didn't realize that most light mods get powered from the LED node boards. I ordered the left and right LED scoop mods from mezel for my game. If I'm only going to be running these two light mods should I be ok?

Yup, This is what I'm looking at. I've reached out to Kristin for her advice on this subject.
I also just read the install directions for those scoop lights. They connect to the GI playfield spots.
That's ok but I would like to consider connecting them to the flashers associated with the out kick of each scoop.
I've seen at least one video where this was done. The wiring change would be easy enough. I just need to make sure flashers run on the same voltage (5V) as the GI.
If you want the lights to stay on all the time, then running them off of an external power source would also be an option..

#2733 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

I just need to make sure flashers run on the same voltage (5V) as the GI.

Yeah the flashers are 5v.

Quoted from chucksmith:

If you want the lights to stay on all the time, then running them off of an external power source would also be an option..

I have my home made scoop lights connected to gi bulbs so they are on all the time with no problems.

#2734 7 years ago

I played a ghost busters in a mall the other day and have been thinking about getting one. Anyone care to share what price they ended up paying. I guess depending on cost I'd like a premium but might go with a pro.

Thanks, Rob

#2735 7 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

I played a ghost busters in a mall the other day and have been thinking about getting one. Anyone care to share what price they ended up paying. I guess depending on cost I'd like a premium but might go with a pro.
Thanks, Rob

If you don't have a local distributor near you, then your best option might be CoinTaker. Its not just about money. Customer Care is important. I've heard only good things about CT. I have emailed Melissa with questions and she always responds promptly.
I'm looking at an Alien machine and CT is currently my 1st choice.

BTW: If you can swing it, the Premium is worth every bit of the extra cost in my opinion.

http://cointaker.com/products/ghostbusters-pinball-premium

#2736 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

I have to say, I don't know how often Stern put this design on previous machines , but its a poor design.
The Premium has a nice protected port (hole) with Stern-Cliffy, while the pro has no protection at all in this spot and I see no way that Cliffy could help with that saucer, other than to create a press-molded metal tray with adhesive backing.

One of these you mean?

Just got mine
IMG_2199 (resized).JPGIMG_2199 (resized).JPG
IMG_2200 (resized).JPGIMG_2200 (resized).JPG

#2737 7 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

One of these you mean?
Just got mine

This is great! This is from Cliffy I assume.

#2738 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

This is great! This is from Cliffy I assume.

Yup. Hot off the press. I was bugging Cliff for a while for one of these. It's a much needed addition I feel. I don't have a ton of play on my game and I can already see the edges of the trough starting to get chewed up a bit.

#2739 7 years ago

In terms of how modes are played is there an option to enable the next mode to automatically start when one is completed as well as an option to force the player to hit a mode start shot for the next mode? I think I may have seen both options in gameplay videos but I'm not sure which one is default.

#2740 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

In terms of how modes are played is there an option to enable the next mode to automatically start when one is completed as well as an option to force a player to hit a mode start shot for the next mode?

Maybe.

#2741 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

In terms of how modes are played is there an option to enable the next mode to automatically start when one is completed as well as an option to force the player to hit a mode start shot for the next mode? I think I may have seen both options in gameplay videos but I'm not sure which one is default.

If the last shot on a scene is the beginning shot for another scene, that next scene will start automatically. For example, if you hit the left ramp as the last shot of "who brought the dog", you will start the next middle ladder scene.

Rob

#2742 7 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

One of these you mean?
Just got mine

Ask and ye shall receive!!!! Cool!! Can anyone else comment on must have Cliffys for gb. This one seems to be the first one specifically for gb.

**Emailed cliff stay tuned****

#2743 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Ask and ye shall receive!!!! Cool!! Can anyone else comment on must have Cliffys for gb. This one seems to be the first one specifically for gb.
**Emailed cliff stay tuned****

I'd definitely do the whole shooter lane Cliffy setup including the protector around the ball trough eject opening. These are a must for any game I feel. I also added the one for the drain and inlane rollover where the ball drops from the ramp. I had the scoleri bros protectors in as well but took them out because they were launching balls all over the place. They interfered way too much with the game play. Some people don't seem to have an issue with them though.

You can ask Cliff for the GB full kit and you'll get everything included in there. I'm sure the Storage Facility protector will be included now for the Pro kit.

#2744 7 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

One of these you mean?
Just got mine

Nice! Is that a pain to get to and install? Does that much need to come off? Gonna order one

#2745 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Nice! Is that a pain to get to and install? Does that much need to come off? Gonna order one

Not gonna lie....it wasn't fun.

You have to disconnect any wires going to the ramp at the underside of the playfield to give you some play to move the ramp out of the way. There's 7 or 8 screws/bolts holding the entire ramp down. Get those out and just move the ramp a little to one side so you can access the plastic underneath. Remove the plastic and the two posts on either side of the storage facility trough and you're ready to install the protector. It's not as bad as I feared it would be. Cliff was nice enough to write up some pretty detailed instructions on how to do all that. I can forward that to anyone that needs it.

#2746 7 years ago

GB Pro was my first NIB game and one of my first games period. I enjoy the game except for one thing: The Scoleri Brothers. If it were just annoying as they get in your way and keep coming back until you hit both of them within a time frame, that would be OK but they cause so many airballs as well and frequently didn't drop with hard, direct hits. The combination had me saying "oh no, the Scoleri Brothers!" every time they popped up so I turned them off and it is so much better. Did anyone else have this problem and have a solution that works better? Thank you for your responses.

#2747 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

GB Pro was my first NIB game and one of my first games period. I enjoy the game except for one thing: The Scoleri Brothers. If it were just annoying as they get in your way and keep coming back until you hit both of them within a time frame, that would be OK but they cause so many airballs as well and frequently didn't drop with hard, direct hits. The combination had me saying "oh no, the Scoleri Brothers!" every time they popped up so I turned them off and it is so much better. Did anyone else have this problem and have a solution that works better? Thank you for your responses.

Is it supposed to drop every time? I hit it hard 3 times last night and it didn't budge. Finally went down on its own I think. Just got the game so not familiar yet.

#2748 7 years ago
Quoted from jbp8653:

Is it supposed to drop every time? I hit it hard 3 times last night and it didn't budge. Finally went down on its own I think. Just got the game so not familiar yet.

They are supposed to drop with one hit. The odd thing about mine was that they would almost always drop with soft/indirect hits but not always with direct, hard hits. It was difficult to hit them any other way, however, as the flippers are strong and they are so close. I feel like they should be further back, like at the mouth of the lane/ramp they are trying to block; I believe that would have fixed the problems with them. Hopefully somebody else has a better solution that doesn't involve impossible scenarios or just turning them off.

#2749 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I had a hard time with them when I first got my game as well. I tried the pinball life replacement springs but those don't work well. There was so much tension that one of the targets wouldn't even stay up after a while. The thing that worked for me was to just stretch out the stock springs like 10-12 loops and now the targets drop perfectly. Just a little nudge with the ball will drop them. Works great!

#2750 7 years ago

I also had some pretty stiff Scoleri drops. For me, I just dealt with it for a couple weeks and they are now wore in a drop like they are supposed to. I know "breaking them in" doesn't sound like a fun solution, but I also know people have had trouble with spring kits and other mods as well. Maybe just give it some plays and see if they loosen up?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.95
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/55?hl=ghostthruster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.