IMG_1149 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9113 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1155 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1152 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1154 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3438 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,644 posts in this topic. You are on page 251 of 253.
#12501 39 days ago

Got a GB Prem a few weeks ago. Love this game, but it was missing the PKE mirror. I bought the mirror replacement, but the double sided tape they used for the braket didnt hold up and its sagging down. I saw some pictures somewhere of someone who made P K E buildings that looked 3d printed with lights in them. Does anyone know where i can get that mod?

#12502 39 days ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I have the Mezel illuminated PKE lights and I like them better than the mirror that I used to have in there. It does slide around a tad and the lineup of the lights moves so you do need to secure it into place once you get it in the correct spot.

The mezel mods look cool from afar, but when you look at them closely the quality is mediocre at best.

#12503 39 days ago

I think the quality of their PKE mod is just fine. And best of all, it's a very useful mod. Love mine.

IMG_6580 (resized).jpgIMG_6580 (resized).jpg
#12504 39 days ago

Last run of Pin2DMD's for a while: I have four left and offering to the club at $250 shipped per. Plug and play with wiring harness. Please PM with any interest and thanks again for looking. Link below:

#12505 38 days ago

Question, my saucer kick out kicks the ball out into the air and sometimes over the left flipper. Is there anyway to turn it down or adjust it? Or is it how it is. I assume so because ball save LED flashes.

IMG_0880 (resized).jpegIMG_0880 (resized).jpeg

#12506 38 days ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Question, my saucer kick out kicks the ball out into the air and sometimes over the left flipper. Is there anyway to turn it down or adjust it? Or is it how it is. I assume so because ball save LED flashes.
[quoted image]

The trough insert might be contributing to the slightly different ball placement and trajectory

go into the Service Menu
> ADJ Menu
> G.B. Menu
> then scroll through up to > #6 Subway Eject Power

mine is set at 32 and works fine

#12507 37 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

The trough insert might be contributing to the slightly different ball placement and trajectory
go into the Service Menu
> ADJ Menu
> G.B. Menu

Quoted from swinks:

go into the Service Menu
> ADJ Menu
> G.B. Menu

Ok thank you so much! I will adjust the power and then take it out if I need to and see if that helps stop the ball flying out. Much appreciated!

#12508 37 days ago

Ok thank you so much! I will adjust the power and then take it out if I need to and see if that helps stop the ball flying out. Much appreciated!

no worries, will be interested to hear how it goes

#12509 37 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

I will definitely let you know. And thanks again for the library and flat iron mods. They are amazing. The wife and kids love them.

#12510 37 days ago

Just I installed side armor on my pro . Thanks to @ TonyVrd.

IMG_3337 (resized).jpegIMG_3337 (resized).jpegIMG_3338 (resized).jpegIMG_3338 (resized).jpeg
#12511 37 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

[quoted image][quoted image]

would love a set of that armor...

#12512 37 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

very cool armour, love it

#12513 37 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

Wow! Would love that for my pro.

#12514 37 days ago
IMG_0904 (resized).jpegIMG_0904 (resized).jpeg
#12515 37 days ago

I am going to have to replace the front right plastic with the Twinkie and with Louis. For those who replaced them, how are you handling installing the rivets or are you just using screws with nuts?

I initially used superglue to fix but got a wicked bounce off of the titans flipper rubber and went and hit the plastic.

I was putting glow in the dark rubber kit in and my cat knocked it off a box and the front piece broke off. Now I have to buy a new kit.
Ughh.

I redid rivers on Space Jam plastics with a harbor freight rivet gun. Sucks with them top not flat and smooth on the rivets like sterns.
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#12516 37 days ago

I am going to have to replace the front right plastic with the Twinkie and with Louis. For those who replaced them, how are you handling installing the rivets or are you just using screws with nuts?
I initially used superglue to fix but got a wicked bounce off of the titans flipper rubber and went and hit the plastic.
I was putting glow in the dark rubber kit in and my cat knocked it off a box and the front piece broke off. Now I have to buy a new kit.
Ughh.
I redid rivers on Space Jam plastics with a harbor freight rivet gun. Sucks with them top not flat and smooth on the rivets like sterns.
[quoted image]

Reach out to Jody G ( ramp-o-matic) he sells rivit kits! Tell him freddy sent ya!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/jodyg
https://rampomatic.com/products/complete-riveting-assortment

#12517 37 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

Reach out to Jody G ( ramp-o-matic) he sells rivit kits! Tell him freddy sent ya!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/jodyg

Awesome! Thank you so much Freddy! Really appreciate it!

#12518 36 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

Got it all fixed. Thank you again!

#12519 35 days ago

Got it all fixed. Thank you again!

was it power or the insert?

#12520 35 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

was it power or the insert?

I kept the insert in and just kept adjusting the power till it was better. Appreciate your help.

#12521 34 days ago
Quoted from Phoerber:

Last run of Pin2DMD's for a while: I have four left and offering to the club at $250 shipped per. Plug and play with wiring harness. Please PM with any interest and thanks again for looking. Link below:

I really need to install mine for GB ha. My TAF and IJ look great with these, and install was a breeze!

#12522 32 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

I want to see that T-molding lit up!

#12523 32 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

IMG_9938 (resized).jpegIMG_9938 (resized).jpeg
#12524 32 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

LumaLegz has competition from LumaMoldingz

#12525 27 days ago

This bracket broke yesterday.
What has been the best solution for the fix?
Remove and have welded.
Remove and screw in a new bracket
Remove and rivet in a new bracket
Remove and replace all together

Thanks for your help.

IMG_1547 (resized).jpegIMG_1547 (resized).jpeg
#12526 27 days ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

This bracket broke yesterday.
What has been the best solution for the fix?
Remove and have welded.
Remove and screw in a new bracket
Remove and rivet in a new bracket
Remove and replace all together
Thanks for your help.
[quoted image]

is it the 90 degree tab coming off the guide rail

looks like you have already started a shop out of the game so may as well pull the guide rail out
- going to struggle to find a replacement rail but worth chasing up Stern - I checked on Pinsearch and nothing
- then get a one of those small stern 90 degree brackets and then at a bench screw the rail down into some wood and then locate a small 90 degree bracket next to the rail and then drill the side hole into the side rail and rivet - just check the rivet head won't be the same height as a ball passing by

Screen Shot 2024-05-28 at 7.47.22 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2024-05-28 at 7.47.22 am (resized).png
#12527 27 days ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

I really need to install mine for GB ha. My TAF and IJ look great with these, and install was a breeze!

Thanks man! Giving this a bump for anyone who wants one, still available!

#12528 27 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

is it the 90 degree tab coming off the guide rail
looks like you have already started a shop out of the game so may as well pull the guide rail out
- going to struggle to find a replacement rail but worth chasing up Stern - I checked on Pinsearch and nothing
- then get a one of those small stern 90 degree brackets and then at a bench screw the rail down into some wood and then locate a small 90 degree bracket next to the rail and then drill the side hole into the side rail and rivet - just check the rivet head won't be the same height as a ball passing by
[quoted image]

Yeah unfortunately I had shopped the game out, put it back together, and had it ready to rock. So I thought.. Yesterday I had a bunch of family over and yes the 90 degree tab broke. Of course, that’s when machines always go down lol.

So ok. I was just going to go to a hardware store for a 90 degree bracket. but if someone could point me to a link where I could find the appropriate bracket I will pick up a few. That would be awesome and much appreciated.

Thank you.

#12529 27 days ago

We have played this game many times in the past but it’s been a game here a game there etc. yesterday we got to play a bunch of games on it and were reminded how great it is. Stern really hit a home run here. We would love to add one to our collection but man this sucker is expensive and not going down at all unlike other games.

#12530 27 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

We have played this game many times in the past but it’s been a game here a game there etc. yesterday we got to play a bunch of games on it and were reminded how great it is. Stern really hit a home run here. We would love to add one to our collection but man this sucker is expensive and not going down at all unlike other games.

That’s because it’s a great game!

#12531 26 days ago

Hey everyone if you want a great mod for your game SWINKS is doing the Storage Facility and it looks great. He’s doing one run of them he’s reaching out now to people to let him know if they want one.

#12532 26 days ago

Probably a stupid question but my Premium has wooden (plastic) tracks all the way across the subway rails. I’ve noticed that none for sale on Pinside have them. Is there a reason that no one else has them? Did they not come with them or do people take them off??? Just a random question but I was wondering….

#12533 26 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Hey everyone if you want a great mod for your game SWINKS is doing the Storage Facility and it looks great. He’s doing one run of them he’s reaching out now to people to let him know if they want one.

His Flatiron building mod is also pretty fantastic.

#12534 26 days ago

so is his green ghost cloud mod

#12535 25 days ago

Yeah unfortunately I had shopped the game out, put it back together, and had it ready to rock. So I thought.. Yesterday I had a bunch of family over and yes the 90 degree tab broke. Of course, that’s when machines always go down lol.
So ok. I was just going to go to a hardware store for a 90 degree bracket. but if someone could point me to a link where I could find the appropriate bracket I will pick up a few. That would be awesome and much appreciated.
Thank you.

I would try this. It works really well.

https://a.co/d/bzWP2xM

IMG_0994 (resized).jpegIMG_0994 (resized).jpeg
#12536 25 days ago

I would try this. It works really well.
https://a.co/d/bzWP2xM[quoted image]

Thanks maybe that is a good option. That guide gets pummeled by balls regularly. Do you think that stick has the power to hold that kinda of ball traffic? But thanks again I am probably going to give it a try.

#12537 25 days ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Probably a stupid question but my Premium has wooden (plastic) tracks all the way across the subway rails. I’ve noticed that none for sale on Pinside have them. Is there a reason that no one else has them? Did they not come with them or do people take them off??? Just a random question but I was wondering….

Not sure what you mean by that, a pic would help...

#12538 25 days ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Is this what you mean? We have it and it’s never caused any issues.

IMG_0677 (resized).jpegIMG_0677 (resized).jpeg
#12539 25 days ago

Thanks maybe that is a good option. That guide gets pummeled by balls regularly. Do you think that stick has the power to hold that kinda of ball traffic? But thanks again I am probably going to give it a try.

I think it’s a good option. That stuff gets rock hard. Just use 80 to 100 grit sandpaper to scuff up the bracket so it has something to bite into.

#12540 23 days ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Pros don’t have a subway and therefore don’t have the track graphic like premiums do. I believe they have tracks going up the ramp (premiums don’t).

#12541 23 days ago

Pro's don't have a subway but do have the track graphic decal going up the ramp and then down the ramp just marshmellow man

C2128B61-3FFD-4B43-95D5-5E7AB31A0A99_1_105_c (resized).jpegC2128B61-3FFD-4B43-95D5-5E7AB31A0A99_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#12542 22 days ago

This is the track I was asking about…

IMG_7777 (resized).jpegIMG_7777 (resized).jpegIMG_7778 (resized).jpegIMG_7778 (resized).jpegIMG_7779 (resized).jpegIMG_7779 (resized).jpeg
#12543 22 days ago
Quoted from Zooski:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

that is not standard so must be a mod

#12544 22 days ago

Well I have a deal in place for a GB Premium.

Time to do some additional research and questioning.

Do Spike 1 games need a PSU fan change like Spike 2 games?

Who has the 3D buildings in place of the plastics and if so how do you like them?

What other mods are must haves (game comes with colorDMD, car, lit flippers, shaker, shooter and side art already)

I have seen the work from Wolfcub and Swinks. I am talking with Swinks about his mods but it’s not looking good for the Firehouse or Storage Facility for the Premium.

What else should I know.

Thanks

#12545 22 days ago

Depends on what you’re into, but I love powdercoat on all my games. I’m also a topper guy, and happy I got the Stern one when they were still being produced. Other than those, I also like speaker lights, LED’s in the scoops, river of slime on top of the pops, walking stay puft, 3D buildings and yes, all of Swinks mods. His stuff is top quality.

#12546 22 days ago

3d buildings look nice- do not order the middle post with plastic it's not needed, firehouse mod is a must , custom sound and speech is a must

Quoted from GCS2000:

Well I have a deal in place for a GB Premium.
Time to do some additional research and questioning.
Do Spike 1 games need a PSU fan change like Spike 2 games?
Who has the 3D buildings in place of the plastics and if so how do you like them?
What other mods are must haves (game comes with colorDMD, car, lit flippers, shaker, shooter and side art already)
I have seen the work from Wolfcub and Swinks. I am talking with Swinks about his mods but it’s not looking good for the Firehouse or Storage Facility for the Premium.
What else should I know.
Thanks

#12547 22 days ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

3d buildings look nice- do not order the middle post with plastic it's not needed, firehouse mod is a must , custom sound and speech is a must

Not sure what you mean about the middle post plastic.

Custom speech and sound mod??

Do the 3D buildings fit the Premium with the waking stay puft? Thought I read they didn’t.

Quoted from evileye:

Depends on what you’re into, but I love powdercoat on all my games. I’m also a topper guy, and happy I got the Stern one when they were still being produced. Other than those, I also like speaker lights, LED’s in the scoops, river of slime on top of the pops, walking stay puft, 3D buildings and yes, all of Swinks mods. His stuff is top quality.

Topper would be great as we are big topper people but not for the prices that thing commands these days - ouch for sure. Game is already pricey enough.

Armor - the one I am getting is custom painted and looks awesome so pretty excited about it.

I’ll look into the scoop lighting and river of slime lighting for sure as we typically go for those subtle kinds of easy mods. I do plan to add some pinlights to the game as well as I think all games in our house benefit from some extra lighting.

Thanks to both of you for the replies.

#12548 22 days ago
Quoted from Zooski:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Why a mod that looks like it belongs on a Cactus Canyon? NYC subway meets the wild west?? Lol.

#12549 22 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Not sure what you mean about the middle post plastic.
Custom speech and sound mod??
Do the 3D buildings fit the Premium with the waking stay puft? Thought I read they didn’t.

Topper would be great as we are big topper people but not for the prices that thing commands these days - ouch for sure. Game is already pricey enough.
Armor - the one I am getting is custom painted and looks awesome so pretty excited about it.
I’ll look into the scoop lighting and river of slime lighting for sure as we typically go for those subtle kinds of easy mods. I do plan to add some pinlights to the game as well as I think all games in our house benefit from some extra lighting.
Thanks to both of you for the replies.

I bought the walking Staypuft and it fits din with the 3D buildings. I didn’t buy the one from Mezel Mods though. I thought about adding pinlights but I kinda prefer it being more dark. Fits the theme better IMO.

#12550 22 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Why a mod that looks like it belongs on a Cactus Canyon? NYC subway meets the wild west?? Lol.

Yeah that mod doesn’t look great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Belle River, ON
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
$ 26.50
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Plastics
Sam's Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 103.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,644 posts in this topic. You are on page 251 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/251 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.