GB Fig (resized).jpg
GB Fig 3 (resized).jpg
GB PinMonk Brackets (resized).jpg
A4B6FB0F-D724-4497-BC91-707CE6C6701A_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
02AA23CE-19DE-402E-B474-4D18EA44AB95_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
A5ED4D1A-E674-40BD-B0C5-149ED6A4B824_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
B3256899-6B84-4431-9ECE-BAA4600CDF01_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,519 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 251.
#12451 43 days ago
Quoted from cp1610:

Actually no more movies now 4 is enough. Now cartoon thing where they can go goofy and bs their way fine.
The movie remake business in general is a joke. Actual studios now are a laugh. Just remakes no actual skill and thought in story line. Can they do a better job yes but now its all about the easy money.

Oh 100%, I totally agree with you. Everyone’s too scared to make an original movie. They dont want to assume the risk of failure, so unwanted sequels and reboots will keep happening because it’s easy money. The latest example: Happy Gilmore 2 on Netflix. Why?

#12452 42 days ago

Ghostbusters Premium question, can someone help me identify what belongs on this stud? is it just nut or is there some other hardware that belongs here?

Can anyone share a similar photo from their machine?

Many Thanks!

GBstud (resized).jpgGBstud (resized).jpg
#12453 42 days ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Ghostbusters Premium question, can someone help me identify what belongs on this stud? is it just nut or is there some other hardware that belongs here?
Many Thanks!
[quoted image]

there is a building plastic and a angle bracket goes on that stud

#12454 42 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

there is a building plastic and a angle bracket goes on that stud

Thank you, any change you have a photo?

Edit: I found a photo, the building you mention looks like it is on the Pro only. On the Premium it appears to just be a nut.

#12455 42 days ago

Another Premium question ... is the slimmer mech supposed to drag on the black bracket near the ghost target / newton ball? On my machine he clears when he goes all the way to the left but when he is going back to resting position on the right, it bumps that angled part of the bracket each time.

I've owned a pro in the past but just picked up a premium ... thanks!

#12456 42 days ago

admittedly I have a Pro but I would think the Premium / LE would be similar

2 quick shots

5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#12457 42 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

admittedly I have a Pro but I would think the Premium / LE would be similar
2 quick shots
[quoted image][quoted image]

THANK YOU for taking the time to send these.

#12458 42 days ago

THANK YOU for taking the time to send these.

I checked out the pro and then the premium manual and there is no mention of that plastic or the assembly

#12459 42 days ago

Many Thanks!
[quoted image]

I took many pics as I installed my playfield protector on day 1. This is interesting. On my game it appears to be a hex post that connects to nothing. I have to check my game later to confirm, but I don’t see what purpose this would serve given that the ramp is in the way.

IMG_3379 (resized).jpegIMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
#12460 42 days ago

Another Premium question ... is the slimmer mech supposed to drag on the black bracket near the ghost target / newton ball? On my machine he clears when he goes all the way to the left but when he is going back to resting position on the right, it bumps that angled part of the bracket each time.

Yes, this has happens on my game too. If I recall, this was brought up here back when the game was new and I think adjustments could be made so that he clears fine. It never bothered me enough to tinker with it and I’m not seeing any damage on my end. Granted I haven’t taken a magnifying glass to anything either.

#12461 42 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Yes, this has happens on my game too. If I recall, this was brought up here back when the game was new and I think adjustments could be made so that he clears fine. It never bothered me enough to tinker with it and I’m not seeing any damage on my end. Granted I haven’t taken a magnifying glass to anything either.

This happens on mine as well and I haven’t had issues. When the discussion came up years ago, I recall that Stern said this was as designed. Some oeople were skeptical because it doesn’t do this on every game. You can adjust it, but I never bothered. Note that changes in Slimer’s height could affect hit sensitivity.

#12462 42 days ago

Like others, my Premium has a bolt stud and two brackets. I have no idea what they are for. I am the 2nd owner of this pin.

IMG_5283 (resized).JPGIMG_5283 (resized).JPG

#12463 42 days ago

Wow,how strange! Just checked my PRe,and I have this one as well! Original owner,huo.Weird!!

Like others, my Premium has a bolt stud and two brackets. I have no idea what they are for.

#12464 42 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Like others, my Premium has a bolt stud and two brackets. I have no idea what they are for. I am the 2nd owner of this pin.
[quoted image]

The threaded coupling is mounted to prevent a ball from becoming stuck.
Now the paper trash mod you have going on not sure on that !

#12465 42 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

Now the paper trash mod you have going on not sure on that !

That is not paper. It is tape. I have a clear plastic tunnel I made for the ramp so balls don't get airborne when entering the ramp. The tape helps hold down the the tunnel. I don't see it when I play so I don't worry about it

#12466 42 days ago

Quoted from evileye:

I took many pics as I installed my playfield protector on day 1. This is interesting. On my game it appears to be a hex post that connects to nothing. I have to check my game later to confirm, but I don’t see what purpose this would serve given that the ramp is in the way. [quoted image]

exactly what I needed. THANKS!

#12467 42 days ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

This happens on mine as well and I haven’t had issues. When the discussion came up years ago, I recall that Stern said this was as designed. Some oeople were skeptical because it doesn’t do this on every game. You can adjust it, but I never bothered. Note that changes in Slimer’s height could affect hit sensitivity.

Thank you - I ended up taking apart the slimer mech and was able to raise him just enough to clear. PIA but worth it (for me) since it annoyed me so much, haha.

#12468 41 days ago

Thank you - I ended up taking apart the slimer mech and was able to raise him just enough to clear. PIA but worth it (for me) since it annoyed me so much, haha.

Oh yes, I still remember trying to take him off when installing the protector and got nowhere. Once I realized I could slip it over him I moved onto my next issue. I feel for you

#12469 41 days ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Wow,how strange! Just checked my PRe,and I have this one as well! Original owner,huo.Weird!!

The rule in pinball is always: If you see a part that makes you wonder why the heck it was put there, 99% of the time it's a ball trap prevention part.

#12470 41 days ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

The rule in pinball is always: If you see a part that makes you wonder why the heck it was put there, 99% of the time it's a ball trap prevention part.

Makes sense.

#12471 38 days ago

Got my Premium a few months ago and I just came across a new screen. It said something like “choose the spirit you wish to be” or something like that. And then all of these multipliers in boxes on the screen came up. It happened so fast I’m not really sure if that’s exactly what it said. Anyone know what that was????

#12472 38 days ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Got my Premium a few months ago and I just came across a new screen. It said something like “choose the spirit you wish to be” or something like that. And then all of these multipliers in boxes on the screen came up. It happened so fast I’m not really sure if that’s exactly what it said. Anyone know what that was????

Choice the form of the destructor ??

Stay Puft Mode ?

#12473 38 days ago

TheCnyPinGuy
Yes…..the destructor! What is that???

#12474 38 days ago
Quoted from Zooski:

TheCnyPinGuy

I cannot confirm what you saw but based on the movies and what you stated

That’s the closest reference that I can match up to game play unless

ARE YOU A GOD - Wiz Mode

#12475 38 days ago

Anyone still offer Stern Brand inner cabinet Side Art?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12476 38 days ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Just bought some at pinball life.

https://www.pinballlife.com/ghostbusters-art-blades-17104.html

#12477 38 days ago
Quoted from Zooski:

TheCnyPinGuy

From the rulesheet over here: http://tiltforums.com/t/ghostbusters-pinball-rulesheet/1358

Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man:

Phase 1: Start by “choosing the form of the destructor”. Four shots are lit with multipliers, some of which start at 2x or 3x, but they slowly decay to 1x. Hitting any shot will lock in that multiplier for the rest of the mode.

Phase 2: You have about 20 seconds to hit unlimited shots and damage Stay-Puft - all shots are lit for 3.5M + 125k each shot, times your initial multiplier. After 20 seconds, you advance to phase 3. If you drain during phase 2, you must start it over on your next ball.

Phase 3: The right ramp, left ramp, and left orbit are lit for three more shots, building off the current shot value as before.

Phase 4: Finally, right loop is lit, ball will be caught by post and you’re instructed to cross streams to save NY. Post releases the ball, and final shot is back at the right loop. The hurryup value is based on the total points scored so far in the mode.

#12479 38 days ago

They went out of stock around a year ago and then showed up again. I bought a set then. You might contact PL and see if they are going to restocking again.

#12481 38 days ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

I ordered a set from Marco last week and they arrived in 2 days.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7007-00

#12482 38 days ago

I ordered a set from Marco last week and they arrived in 2 days.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7007-00

Yup same. Ordered from Marco a couple of weeks ago for my Pro. It's pretty vital to remove the playfield. There are two connectors and a data cable. Have a friend help you carefully lift it out. Its not as bad as it sounds to remove it as I've now done it on my Foo and Ghostbusters.

#12483 38 days ago

Need some metal pinball cards? Been a while!

Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Yup same. Ordered from Marco a couple of weeks ago for my Pro. It's pretty vital to remove the playfield. There are two connectors and a data cable. Have a friend help you carefully lift it out. Its not as bad as it sounds to remove it as I've now done it on my Foo and Ghostbusters.

#12484 32 days ago

Tech question…..the ball gets stuck in the subway sometimes. It looks for the ball and can’t find it. I shake it a few times and it must move it enough to go to the right spot and then shoots it out of the drop down. The Ban Horne one. Any ideas?

#12485 31 days ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Tech question…..the ball gets stuck in the subway sometimes. It looks for the ball and can’t find it. I shake it a few times and it must move it enough to go to the right spot and then shoots it out of the drop down. The Ban Horne one. Any ideas?

When mine was having that issue, it was because the ball was loosing speed going from the metal part of the ramp to the plastic and would sometimes sit in the bottom of the ramp until I knocked it into the diverter to the scoop. The quote below does a great job explaining what the issue was and if you follow the link there is an illustration that I found very helpful in explaining what was happening.
The fix was for me was just to loosen the bracket where the metal ramp attaches to the plastic and adjust side to side until the ball stayed on the rails all the way down.

Quoted from bhwolf:

Just wanted to post a follow up to my subway woes. Despite trying the tape and fiddling with the junction of the wire ramp and plastic subway, I was still getting a LOT of balls not making it out. Some not moving that fast, either. When looking more closely at the way the wire ramp clamps to the plastic subway, I realized the plastic was pushing the outer wire guide so the ball wouldn't rest on the two rails like it should.
This is difficult to explain, so threw this together to illustrate. The image (crude as it is) is a cross section of where the plastic subway is pushing the wire rail in, causing the ball to derail. Using a magnet holding a ball while the playfield was up, I could see the ball wasn't able to contact the lower right rail. The problem is, on my machine, I couldn't seem to shim it quite enough, so put a bit of a spacer on the metal clamp (on the outside of the plastic) so the rail is no longer being pushed in by the plastic subway.
If you're not getting subway exits, check it out with a ball on a magnet so you can see what is going on. Once I shimmed it just slightly, so far, 100% success, no tape. I'm guessing there are enough manufacturing tolerances so each machine might be a bit different.

[quoted image]

#12487 29 days ago

Storage Facility installed and working.

This is just physical push close containment door - with only 30 degree opening range because of the plastic in front.

A few minor improvement needed for easier install but otherwise all fits and overall looks nice and really happy with it.

572B134B-22B3-431B-8D29-576F2024D4A2_1_105_c (resized).jpeg572B134B-22B3-431B-8D29-576F2024D4A2_1_105_c (resized).jpegB3256899-6B84-4431-9ECE-BAA4600CDF01_1_105_c (resized).jpegB3256899-6B84-4431-9ECE-BAA4600CDF01_1_105_c (resized).jpegA5ED4D1A-E674-40BD-B0C5-149ED6A4B824_1_105_c (resized).jpegA5ED4D1A-E674-40BD-B0C5-149ED6A4B824_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

small video for fun

and yes a mini custom ghost trap drops in and can fold away
02AA23CE-19DE-402E-B474-4D18EA44AB95_1_105_c (resized).jpeg02AA23CE-19DE-402E-B474-4D18EA44AB95_1_105_c (resized).jpegA4B6FB0F-D724-4497-BC91-707CE6C6701A_1_105_c (resized).jpegA4B6FB0F-D724-4497-BC91-707CE6C6701A_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

#12488 29 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

This is just physical push close containment door - with only 30 degree opening range because of the plastic in front.
A few minor improvement needed for easier install but otherwise all fits and overall looks nice and really happy with it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
small video for fun

Absolutely fantastic I can’t wait for this. You are the man.

#12489 29 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
small video for fun

Boom, Send me the bill so I can pay.

Ken

#12490 29 days ago

Need this for the premium/LE

#12492 28 days ago

Hi. I am selling a set of 4 PinMonk Ghostbusters LED Brackets (Never Used) that change the light colors. All four would normally sell for $106. I am selling them at half cost for $50.

- Ghost Bracket
- Center Mode Bracket
- Left Mode Bracket
- Right Mode Bracket

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/175794

Jim

GB PinMonk Brackets (resized).jpgGB PinMonk Brackets (resized).jpg

#12493 28 days ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Hi. I am selling a set of 4 PinMonk Ghostbusters LED Brackets (Never Used) that change the light colors. All four would normally sell for $106. I am selling them at half cost for $50.

These are great. I already have them, but suggest them to others who don't.

#12494 28 days ago

Hi. I have Ghostbusters Mini Vinyl figures from 2016 run that are really nice to use for modding your game. They are all about 2" tall. I am looking to sell these in a few sets. I have 2 Full Sets and then the Rare Sets.

Full Set - 13 figures (see photo) of 4 GBs, Car, Slimer, Stay Puff, Ghost (Library),
Gozer, Vigo Carpathian, GateKeeper and KeyMaster, Janine - $ 35 total

Bonus Set 1 - Zuul Dog Figures - $10 total

Bonus Set 2 - Scolerie Brothers - $10 total

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/175808

GB Fig (resized).jpgGB Fig (resized).jpgGB Fig 2 (resized).jpgGB Fig 2 (resized).jpgGB Fig 3 (resized).jpgGB Fig 3 (resized).jpgScolerie (resized).jpgScolerie (resized).jpgZuul Dogs (resized).jpgZuul Dogs (resized).jpg
1 week later
#12495 19 days ago

ISs the PKE mirror stock on ghostbusters premium or a add on mod that everyone seems to have?

#12496 19 days ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Hi. I have Ghostbusters Mini Vinyl figures from 2016 run that are really nice to use for modding your game. They are all about 2" tall. I am looking to sell these in a few sets. I have 2 Full Sets and then the Rare Sets.
Full Set - 13 figures (see photo) of 4 GBs, Car, Slimer, Stay Puff, Ghost (Library),
Gozer, Vigo Carpathian, GateKeeper and KeyMaster, Janine - $ 35 total
Bonus Set 1 - Zuul Dog Figures - $10 total
Bonus Set 2 - Scolerie Brothers - $10 total
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/175808[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Toys for in a pinball machine…

#12497 19 days ago

guess i answered my own question.......looked at the manual and it is a listed component

#12498 19 days ago
Quoted from zerbam:

ISs the PKE mirror stock on ghostbusters premium or a add on mod that everyone seems to have?

It’s a mod. I took the mirror off my Premium. Just didn’t like it.

#12499 19 days ago
Quoted from zerbam:

The game came with a clear plastic that would show a reflection when a top lane lit up, the mirror version was a mod

#12500 18 days ago

I have the Mezel illuminated PKE lights and I like them better than the mirror that I used to have in there. It does slide around a tad and the lineup of the lights moves so you do need to secure it into place once you get it in the correct spot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

14,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 103.00
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
There are 12,519 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/250 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.