IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 250.
#1101 7 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Just got notification that my GB Pro from Cointaker left Sunbury, PA tonight at 4:30pm. Hopefully I can pick it up in Syracuse tomorrow morning. A fellow collector in Buffalo had his GB Pro arrived today from a different distributor, so Pro machines are shipping again at the same time as the LEs.

Just shows ya that Stern can crank out the games when they want to.

#1102 7 years ago

Anyone know if Dwight's talk at CAX is being streamed?

#1103 7 years ago

Don't the Prem/LE have the Hotwheels ecto 1 factory installed?

#1104 7 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Don't the Prem/LE have the Hotwheels ecto 1 factory installed?

Negatory.

#1105 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Ah man, I've been looking for those Ghostbusters hot wheels cars everywhere and can't find them. I've tried numerous Wal-mart's as well. Awesome that you found some and enjoy your LE!

Walmart, Amazon, etc all have them online to order.

#1106 7 years ago

After a bunch of production delays and being too far down the backorder list, I changed distributors and I have a Pro! All there is left to do is schedule the delivery. I can't wait to get this thing!

#1107 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Put in art blades and speaker lights. They both look great!

I love those speaker inserts and green lights! Anybody know if a green DMD is available somewhere that could be swapped in?

#1108 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveMan:

I love those speaker inserts and green lights! Anybody know if a green DMD is available somewhere that could be swapped in?

Yes this ^^^^^^^^^^
I would like to know where to get a green dmd as well.

#1109 7 years ago

Glad to see many people getting their LE's !!!

I paid for mine in full months ago with Trent @ Tilt. I ordered it the day it was announced. Trent has been telling me only people who purchased special numbers are getting theirs right now (besides overseas customers) - is that the case? Has anyone in the US received their GBLE's who *didn't* purchase a custom plaque number?

#1110 7 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Anyone know if Dwight's talk at CAX is being streamed?

Don't cross the streams!

#1111 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Glad to see many people getting their LE's !!!
I paid for mine in full months ago with Trent @ Tilt. I ordered it the day it was announced. Trent has been telling me only people who purchased special numbers are getting theirs right now (besides overseas customers) - is that the case? Has anyone in the US received their GBLE's who *didn't* purchase a custom plaque number?

I ordered mine from Trent just like you and was told the same thing. Oh well, at least the Youtube videos will help curb my appetite.

#1112 7 years ago

I don't have a special number and got mine almost two weeks ago. I don't think my distro did any special numbers.

#1113 7 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I ordered mine from Trent just like you and was told the same thing. Oh well, at least the Youtube videos will help curb my appetite.

Yeah, I think it might be because Trent is a very small dealer.. not sure what's up with that, because Kermit's post definitely conflicts with Trent's information and from what I have seen with other people getting their GB LE's.

His latest info was that this Friday Stern was going to do their "main" production run for GB LE's I guess.. at this point, I just wish Stern would give out info direct, because every distributor has a different story and I would rather get my information from the horses mouth.

Quoted from kermit24:

I don't have a special number and got mine almost two weeks ago. I don't think my distro did any special numbers.

I thought so. Thanks and congrats!

#1114 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Yes this ^^^^^^^^^^
I would like to know where to get a green dmd as well.

You can buy a color dmd and set it to green.

#1115 7 years ago

I suppose there could be some truth to the number request priority list but at this point just throw it in the rumor bin which gets bigger by the day

#1116 7 years ago

I dunno, might be just me, but with all the talk and rumors about running changes in production, I'd want the highest production number available. Even the last one of the assembly line might be more desirable than the first.

#1117 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Yeah, I think it might be because Trent is a very small dealer..

Uh.....Trent is the largest distributer of Stern games.

#1118 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Yeah, I think it might be because Trent is a very small dealer..

hahahaha

#1119 7 years ago

Last night I got an email that my GB Pro had shipped. I checked the tracking and it said it was picked up in Sunbury PA (Cointaker) last night. At 7:20 this morning it updated that it was at destination in Syracuse. I called the shipping company and picked it up early this morning. The build date on it is July 9th.

28045046490_49bbb54709_o_(resized).jpg28045046490_49bbb54709_o_(resized).jpg28045056240_a677b7d5d8_o_(resized).jpg28045056240_a677b7d5d8_o_(resized).jpg28327982145_0042c86a07_o_(resized).jpg28327982145_0042c86a07_o_(resized).jpg

#1120 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Walmart, Amazon, etc all have them online to order.

Yes they do, but sadly not for retail price. I want them but not for $30 or $40. I want for the retail of $5. But I'd pay ten but I know wishful thinking....

#1121 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Uh.....Trent is the largest distributer of Stern games.

No he is not. According to Stern's sales guy when I talked to him Pinballs.com/Automated and Game Room Guys were their top distributors.

#1122 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Yes they do, but sadly not for retail price. I want them but not for $30 or $40. I want for the retail of $5. But I'd pay ten but I know wishful thinking....

Ten dollars and free shipping for both ecto cars at Walmart :

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ghostbusters-Hot-Wheels-Vehicle-2pk/50291837

Looks like free shipping is gone. Glad I ordered when I did. Still can pick up in store.

#1123 7 years ago

I clicked on the link and it came up as $26.95 plus $6.95 shipping weird. Anyway I'm still hoping to find one at or close to retail price. If not life goes on. I appreciate the effort and link though

#1124 7 years ago

Slimer is in the house!

Is he supposed to rub his butt when he moves out from the city?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1125 7 years ago

Received my GB pro today, looks ssswwwweeeettt!!! Need to add a few things before I jump into playing the thing.

#1126 7 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

Need to add a few things before I jump into playing the thing.

New balls is all you need man

#1127 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

New balls is all you need man

Shockingly, the last three Stern's I've received (GoT/Met/GB) have all had really nice balls, almost ohhh,shiny quality. It kind of freaked me out, considering what I was used to seeing.

#1128 7 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Slimer is in the house!
Is he supposed to rub his butt when he moves out from the city?

Yes it is normal for slimer to wipe his ass all over the city, just consider them slymed and not a design flaw from stern

#1129 7 years ago

GB pro ordered
I love this game on location. It will be even better when It is in my garage.

#1130 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

I clicked on the link and it came up as $26.95 plus $6.95 shipping weird. Anyway I'm still hoping to find one at or close to retail price. If not life goes on. I appreciate the effort and link though

https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Wheels-Entertainment-Ghostbusters-Die-Cast/dp/B014AHI3L6/ref=sr_1_2

Try this. $11.11

#1131 7 years ago

Thanks for the heads up Pinballlew! Just ordered one with Prime 1-click. The free shipping is really nice for picking up small items like this.

#1132 7 years ago

Amazon showing only 9 left in stock for $11.11

#1133 7 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Ten dollars and free shipping for both ecto cars at Walmart :
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ghostbusters-Hot-Wheels-Vehicle-2pk/50291837

Nice! At that price might as well buy a scooby doo hippie van too! Also the link worked fine for me. Shipped to my USA address under $10USD all in. Sweet

#1134 7 years ago

Dang. My shooter lane is already starting to get wear. 150 games in.

shooter_(resized).jpgshooter_(resized).jpg

#1135 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

If you put Mylar down it won't get any worse.

#1136 7 years ago

307 arrived the other side of world.. Perth

20160716_124403_(resized).jpg20160716_124403_(resized).jpg

#1137 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Who cares, just play and enjoy it!

#1138 7 years ago

I just picked up two sets at my local Walmart. $10 each.

#1139 7 years ago

Thought I would share this simple adjustment that has reduced the airballs off the 2X playfield values target. I replaced the stock foam behind the target with a thicker one. Easy asjustment. This is in an LE, not sure if it is necessary on a Pro.

#1140 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Lol, yep.....The dangers of actually playing the game. LOL

#1141 7 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Who cares, just play and enjoy it!

It worries me about the overall durability of the playfield. I've got an Iron Man and AC/DC that were both NIB with 10 times more plays on them and they show less wear.

GB LE is the most I've ever paid for a game. I would like it to stay nice or at least hold up as well as previous games.

#1142 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

It worries me about the overall durability of the playfield. I've got an Iron Man and AC/DC that were both NIB with 10 times more plays on them and they show less wear.
GB LE is the most I've ever paid for a game. I would like it to stay nice or at least hold up as well as previous games.

Order a right side lane protector from cliffy. http://www.passionforpinball.com/balleject/RtEject1.JPG

#1143 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you put Mylar down it won't get any worse.

That almost looks like clear separating from the wood... impacts popping it up.

#1144 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Thought I would share this simple adjustment that has reduced the airballs off the 2X playfield values target. I replaced the stock foam behind the target with a thicker one. Easy asjustment. This is in an LE, not sure if it is necessary on a Pro.

How do they register now?

#1145 7 years ago

I love the game, and think it's great, but I'm going to say something controversial. I can't help thinking I'd like it even more if the Ghostbusters theme art and toys were re-skinned on a the Walking Dead or Game of Thrones with similar rule sets... A Stay Puft Well Walker, or a battle with Zuul on the upper playfield of the Game of thrones L/E. What do you think?

#1146 7 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What do you think?

I like the unusual layout and approach to the game. I don't need a derivative or re-skinned pin. Many folks have been complaining about too many pins being similar (e.g. fan layouts, etc). Now we have something different - I love it!

#1147 7 years ago

I personally do t like either of those games. I hate GOT. Play real fast and hard and ... Wait... Make a decision of a stupid clan I know nothing about.... Now you can play the game again. I actually drained the rest of my game.

#1148 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

How do they register now?

They register fine with a ball. When I barely touch it with my finger the other target is more sensitive but it seems fine during play.

#1149 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

They register fine with a ball. When I barely touch it with my finger the other target is more sensitive but it seems fine during play.

But to be clear, this doesn't eliminate air balls. Just a little less air from that target.

#1150 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I personally do t like either of those games. I hate GOT. Play real fast and hard and ... Wait... Make a decision of a stupid clan I know nothing about.... Now you can play the game again. I actually drained the rest of my game.

GOT is a game you need a primer on before you can enjoy it. You don't need to know the show.. just know what the bonuses are for each house and why you care The game offers a ton of strategy and huge payoffs for playing well. It's just pretty darn ugly in a lot of ways

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 103.00
$ 49.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/23?hl=steveman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.