IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 250.
#11801 11 months ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I feel like mine doesnt sit as far up as that picture does. Mine typically has his tongue resting on that taller building.

I can't recall for certain, but I think loosening that allen head bolt in the rotating shaft will let you adjust where the slimer is sitting.

#11802 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

When slimer swings down, what part of the metal plate behind the captive ball does it go past - very back above the target, back of the slightly angled metal plate or the middle of the angled metal plate?

Can someone shoot Jady a video of premium slimer in action! I would but I have a pro .

#11803 11 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

Can someone shoot Jady a video of premium slimer in action! I would but I have a pro .

am doing a mod more so for me but may offer it up for others and just not sure if slimer will hit it on the premium / le

#11804 11 months ago

Finally had a chance to revisit the Ghostbusters library mod and should have a sample very soon. I parked as it ended up being super expensive so had to have a think - I scaled it down approx 20% and changed the base mount and internals and now it will be centred to the targets and not cover the lady on the lower left plastic. It will have a light inside with entry windows being resin and back lit lit. It will still get a "Library" decal and also left a gap at the top hoping for a bit of cast light down onto the library sign.

I have another building coming soon as well as another surprise - won't share the surprise just yet as relying on paint and lighting to see if it looks good.

I know wolfcub has been doing the fire station and while it is real nice I am doing one for myself to finish off the package look that I am after scale wise, to work with the library and mystery building and the games existing buildings - hoping to share everything in the next 3 weeks (minus the Fire Station).

Library Mod 1 (resized).pngLibrary Mod 1 (resized).pngLibrary Mod 2 (resized).pngLibrary Mod 2 (resized).png

#11805 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

When slimer swings down, what part of the metal plate behind the captive ball does it go past - very back above the target, back of the slightly angled metal plate or the middle of the angled metal plate?

Im not really sure, I would have to check. I dont think it matters as long as its registering hits fine.

#11806 11 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I can't recall for certain, but I think loosening that allen head bolt in the rotating shaft will let you adjust where the slimer is sitting.

I dont see it being a problem.

#11807 11 months ago

looks promising!

Quoted from swinks:

Finally had a chance to revisit the Ghostbusters library mod and should have a sample very soon. I parked as it ended up being super expensive so had to have a think - I scaled it down approx 20% and changed the base mount and internals and now it will be centred to the targets and not cover the lady on the lower left plastic. It will have a light inside with entry windows being resin and back lit lit. It will still get a "Library" decal and also left a gap at the top hoping for a bit of cast light down onto the library sign.
I have another building coming soon as well as another surprise - won't share the surprise just yet as relying on paint and lighting to see if it looks good.
I know wolfcub has been doing the fire station and while it is real nice I am doing one for myself to finish off the package look that I am after scale wise, to work with the library and mystery building and the games existing buildings - hoping to share everything in the next 3 weeks (minus the Fire Station).
[quoted image][quoted image]

#11808 11 months ago

Here is my mystery building for over the right hand side captive ball area which will suit the library scale and the future fire station and perfect for this triangle area. These are mods for me but if anyone wants one down the track I can make you one.

This building is iconic in New York but not in the movie old movies but apparently in the new movie but should look cool all lit up and may still change a little but gives you an idea of what I am talking about and since I have a Pro the building is not a issue but slimer may not move past him or would have to trim the back of him a little.

I am really after world / city under the glass.
Flat Iron Mod 1 (resized).pngFlat Iron Mod 1 (resized).pngFlat Iron Mod 2 (resized).pngFlat Iron Mod 2 (resized).pngFlat Iron Mod 3 (resized).pngFlat Iron Mod 3 (resized).png

and it is modeled off this iconic building.
Building Design (resized).pngBuilding Design (resized).png

#11809 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

Here is my mystery building for over the right hand side captive ball area which will suit the library scale and the future fire station and perfect for this triangle area. These are mods for me but if anyone wants one down the track I can make you one.
This building is iconic in New York but not in the movie old movies but apparently in the new movie but should look cool all lit up and may still change a little but gives you an idea of what I am talking about and since I have a Pro the building is not a issue but slimer may not move past him or would have to trim the back of him a little.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Being a Pro owner myself, in for all of these! I’ve got wolf’s firehouse, and the rest look great here.

#11810 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

[quoted image]

Looks great I’m in for one

#11811 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

[quoted image]

Gotta see them in the game .

#11812 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

[quoted image]

Neat looking building. But I have a Premium and it would get in the way of slimer's travel arc, yes?

#11813 11 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Neat looking building. But I have a Premium and it would get in the way of slimer's travel arc, yes?

not sure , it will go up with about 3/4" spare of the angled metal still visible so might be close and if just a little can tweak the back of the building or shorten it up a little. Will have it professional printed as so many windows that a home printer would not do a nice job.

Quoted from freddy:

Gotta see them in the game .

totally agree

Quoted from big-c66:

Looks great I’m in for one

thanks

Quoted from Capn12:

Being a Pro owner myself, in for all of these! I’ve got wolf’s firehouse, and the rest look great here.

thanks

#11814 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

know wolfcub has been doing the fire station and while it is real nice I am doing one for myself to finish off the package look that I am after scale wise, to work with the library and mystery building and the games existing buildings - hoping to share everything in the next 3 weeks (minus the Fire Station).

Keep us posted if you sell all buildings as a set, with or without the fire station as an option. Most of us can’t get the Wolfy fire station as he’s so far backed up and slowly working through them. So there is a market for the fire station…

#11815 11 months ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Keep us posted if you sell all buildings as a set, with or without the fire station as an option. Most of us can’t get the Wolfy fire station as he’s so far backed up and slowly working through them. So there is a market for the fire station…

I also have a new mod coming soon which I hope adds some more atmosphere to the game which will be the main one and then will offer the buildings as part of a bundle for a better price or people can get individually.

#11816 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:Here is my mystery building for over the right hand side captive ball area which will suit the library scale and the future fire station and perfect for this triangle area. These are mods for me but if anyone wants one down the track I can make you one.
[quoted image]

Please put me down for one if you are selling.

#11817 11 months ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Please put me down for one if you are selling.

cheers, lets see how it looks over the next few weeks

#11818 11 months ago

If anything works for a premium I am in!

#11819 11 months ago

Very interested! Can’t wait to see what you come up with. Also, premium here.

#11820 11 months ago

…in the continuing saga of the sold-out Spike 1 CPU node boards, Little Shop of Games does have one or more in stock for $699. I ordered one from Game Room Guys for $360 about 6 weeks ago, but they ran out before sending me one. They emailed me today, and they do expect more inventory in the next 30-60 days, but they don’t know exactly when.

#11821 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

…in the continuing saga of the sold-out Spike 1 CPU node boards, Little Shop of Games does have one or more in stock for $699. I ordered one from Game Room Guys for $360 about 6 weeks ago, but they ran out before sending me one. They emailed me today, and they do expect more inventory in the next 30-60 days, but they don’t know exactly when.

I’m jumping on one when they come in if there not 700$.

#11822 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:…in the continuing saga of the sold-out Spike 1 CPU node boards, Little Shop of Games does have one or more in stock for $699. I ordered one from Game Room Guys for $360 about 6 weeks ago, but they ran out before sending me one. They emailed me today, and they do expect more inventory in the next 30-60 days, but they don’t know exactly when.

I got one from Gameroom Guys for $360. He called me to confirm the order was legit because there was a run on them as soon as it was posted. He soon got wise to the demand and jacked up the price like the others.

#11823 11 months ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I got one from Gameroom Guys for $360. He called me to confirm the order was legit because there was a run on them as soon as it was posted. He soon got wise to the demand and jacked up the price like the others.

They’re not just jacking them up there robbing people there making a freaking killing of them. Lord don’t let me get started

#11824 11 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

They’re not just jacking them up there robbing people there making a freaking killing of them. Lord don’t let me get started

No one is being robbed. They willingly drag money from their pockets to pay for their hobby.

If people would not buy them, then the price would come down. Supply and demand. And there is never going to be a Walmart supply curve.

OTOH, if no one was buying them, they would soon be unobtainum. And then these current pins would be rendered useless and folded up for the next warehouse raids 30 years for now.

#11825 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

not sure , it will go up with about 3/4" spare of the angled metal still visible so might be close and if just a little can tweak the back of the building or shorten it up a little. Will have it professional printed as so many windows that a home printer would not do a nice job.

I made a couple of videos showing the Slimer travel over the triangle area on a Premium. If I am at the right area for the triangle of which you speak, there is not going to be much room for a Flat Iron building.

I hope I am not seeing things correctly because I think the Flat Iron building would be sure cool.

#11826 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

[quoted image]

What is this and why does my wallet want to give you more money!!! LoL

Ken

#11827 11 months ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Ken

Because Jady makes some good shit!

#11828 11 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

Oh I know, I have his stuff!! Lol

#11829 11 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I made a couple of videos showing the Slimer travel over the triangle area on a Premium. If I am at the right area for the triangle of which you speak, there is not going to be much room for a Flat Iron building.
I hope I am not seeing things correctly because I think the Flat Iron building would be sure cool.

I really appreciate the videos, thanks heaps

I think slimer might hit the back left corner of the building but the building does go to the very centre of the ball, I will wait until the sample arrives and fit up and then see what changes can be made to suit the premium / le guys if they like the look of the mod.

#11830 11 months ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Ken

Quoted from freddy:

Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Oh I know, I have his stuff!! Lol

thanks guys for supporting my designs / work, very much appreciated

#11831 11 months ago

Ok samples are in for the library and the mystery mod (which I still need to wire up and possible paint some effects). But for the first go library, I am very happy. If you are aware of my mods I do NOT sell home printed parts as I want a professionally printed part with a great finish - yes costs a bit more but the quality is nice. In the following photos the library is raw, no painting, no dyeing just raw grey MJF that has gone through a shot blast to get nice and smooth.

For the Pro people they just got a plastic like this - does the job but a bit average compared to the LE and Premium guys.
33C3AA21-CDE8-4D92-A93A-247131F5049E_1_105_c (resized).jpeg33C3AA21-CDE8-4D92-A93A-247131F5049E_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

If you were lucky to pickup a Stern Premium / LE library from Marco then you could mount it but had to do some hacking and drill some holes etc. For me I balanced the front arches up with the targets and because of the mounting brackets sat even more forward. For the Premium and LE guys it was a little more up and back a little more flush with the side rails. But my pet hates were it covered up the girls head and was a little over sized and sat forward.
61C8B369-0F47-485A-B53A-EEB2982C0F1F_1_105_c (resized).jpeg61C8B369-0F47-485A-B53A-EEB2982C0F1F_1_105_c (resized).jpeg27CE2F6C-587D-47D7-BF3F-F4B227BB1D99_1_105_c (resized).jpeg27CE2F6C-587D-47D7-BF3F-F4B227BB1D99_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

I think the Premium / LE guys library had a different plastic and it located the library higher like this. But again over shot the front of the plastic and while cool did not do it for me 100%.
1C17FA32-4284-492B-ADA5-CC7ED9299934_1_105_c (resized).jpeg1C17FA32-4284-492B-ADA5-CC7ED9299934_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

For my version I have a base plate that uses the existing Pro Plastic brackets. This custom base plate (solid nylon) holds 4 magnets like my snackbar mod.
CC4AD998-11A1-483A-98DD-0AA8E6C76CBB_1_105_c (resized).jpegCC4AD998-11A1-483A-98DD-0AA8E6C76CBB_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Then a resin window is installed inside the building with some detail window lines and actually picks up the GI lighting through the plastic but I have installed a peg to fasten a comet star post led led board in the roof for additional colour (will do that later).

What is there to do:
- well my goals to experiment and dye the library purple - doesn't need alot but a little to add that night time feel.
- then once dyed install a comet star post led (got white or a green ????)
- and then a few minor tweaks to the library - the holes for the screws that fasten to the magnets were a little larger than supposed to be so not a good grabbing thread.
- get library stickers made - black on clear and maybe some black on holographic as add some light ???

What I like is that I can see the front of the plastic and the girls head.

What is to come:
- well some of you might think that is small but once the Flat Iron goes in and my version of the Fire Station it will have a nice balance.
57A549DE-F24F-47B7-ABFB-8F6B8D577AA3_1_105_c (resized).jpeg57A549DE-F24F-47B7-ABFB-8F6B8D577AA3_1_105_c (resized).jpegEA31E319-5983-41B7-9A04-0C505BE89D63_1_105_c (resized).jpegEA31E319-5983-41B7-9A04-0C505BE89D63_1_105_c (resized).jpeg1B4AF29B-F085-4695-8756-335B10467450_1_105_c (resized).jpeg1B4AF29B-F085-4695-8756-335B10467450_1_105_c (resized).jpeg1C2B44EA-CDB8-47A8-B5F2-472CDEBBC6D1_1_105_c (resized).jpeg1C2B44EA-CDB8-47A8-B5F2-472CDEBBC6D1_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

#11832 11 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

Ok samples are in for the library and the mystery mod (which I still need to wire up and possible paint some effects). But for the first go library, I am very happy. If you are aware of my mods I do NOT sell home printed parts as I want a professionally printed part with a great finish - yes costs a bit more but the quality is nice. In the following photos the library is raw, no painting, no dyeing just raw grey MJF that has gone through a shot blast to get nice and smooth.
For the Pro people they just got a plastic like this - does the job but a bit average compared to the LE and Premium guys.
[quoted image]
If you were lucky to pickup a Stern Premium / LE library from Marco then you could mount it but had to do some hacking and drill some holes etc. For me I balanced the front arches up with the targets and because of the mounting brackets sat even more forward. For the Premium and LE guys it was a little more up and back a little more flush with the side rails. But my pet hates were it covered up the girls head and was a little over sized and sat forward.
[quoted image][quoted image]
I think the Premium / LE guys library had a different plastic and it located the library higher like this. But again over shot the front of the plastic and while cool did not do it for me 100%.
[quoted image]
For my version I have a base plate that uses the existing Pro Plastic brackets. This custom base plate (solid nylon) holds 4 magnets like my snackbar mod.
[quoted image]
Then a resin window is installed inside the building with some detail window lines and actually picks up the GI lighting through the plastic but I have installed a peg to fasten a comet star post led led board in the roof for additional colour (will do that later).
What is there to do:
- well my goals to experiment and dye the library purple - doesn't need alot but a little to add that night time feel.
- then once dyed install a comet star post led (got white or a green ????)
- and then a few minor tweaks to the library - the holes for the screws that fasten to the magnets were a little larger than supposed to be so not a good grabbing thread.
- get library stickers made - black on clear and maybe some black on holographic as add some light ???
What I like is that I can see the front of the plastic and the girls head.
What is to come:
- well some of you might think that is small but once the Flat Iron goes in and my version of the Fire Station it will have a nice balance.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Good job on this. Looks great

#11833 11 months ago

Awesome, I hate the plastic library currently in my Pro, can't wait to see the final product!

#11834 11 months ago

What is the best way to get the subway ramp out to clean it. I’m having trouble getting it out.

#11835 11 months ago

I still have my flippers set at the factory angle where they are somewhat down from the lane.

Has anyone raised them up to be in line with the inlanes? If so, are you able to make better shots or not? thx

#11836 11 months ago

Hey all. I just got my annual reminder from Pinside to replace batteries on my Ghostbusters. Does Ghostbusters have a battery? If so, any guidance as to where it is and how to go about replacing it?

Thanks!

#11837 11 months ago
Quoted from kbenson13:

Hey all. I just got my annual reminder from Pinside to replace batteries on my Ghostbusters. Does Ghostbusters have a battery? If so, any guidance as to where it is and how to go about replacing it?
Thanks!

Open your back box up and on the main board you will see the round battery it’s one of those flat batteries

#11838 11 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

I still have my flippers set at the factory angle where they are somewhat down from the lane.
Has anyone raised them up to be in line with the inlanes? If so, are you able to make better shots or not? thx

After the first 6-9month run they did lift up the flippers at the factory to be a fraction under the angle of the inlanes. The first 6-9months were insanely lower as well as the inlane wires were knocked down to low

#11839 10 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

After the first 6-9month run they did lift up the flippers at the factory to be a fraction under the angle of the inlanes. The first 6-9months were insanely lower as well as the inlane wires were knocked down to low

Yes, I have those inlane wires that are too low. I was going to raise them, but noticed it almost chipped the clearcoat around the wire. So I just left them, but it's frustrating that the balls jump over still.

I'll Have to raise my flippers up as they are low, so I must have gotten one of the earlier produced games.

Now, here's a crazy question....wonder after raising the flippers if it reduces the strength/power so that the balls don't fly off the left ramp? I put in those shapeways for the 2 targets on the side of the ramp and that has helped pretty good to eliminate airballs, but I still get the balls flying off the ramps at times.

#11840 10 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Now, here's a crazy question....wonder after raising the flippers if it reduces the strength/power so that the balls don't fly off the left ramp?

I doubt that this would make a difference. You need a plastic channel to set over the top of the ramp to contain the ball.

I apologize for the crappy pics but if you look carefully you can see my plastic channel and my ugly tape holding it in place. I don't see the tape while playing and have not bothered to clean it up yet.

If you do not have a source for some thin plastic, you may try finding a kid's toy in a box with a plastic window that you could repurpose. Also, some of those aluminum basting pans that Walmart sells have plastic lids you can repurpose.

It works like a charm.

If I thought there was any interest I could make some up with a higher quality plastic. It would still have to be taped down, though.

IMG_3214 (resized).JPGIMG_3214 (resized).JPG

IMG_3213 (resized).JPGIMG_3213 (resized).JPG

#11841 10 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I doubt that this would make a difference. You need a plastic channel to set over the top of the ramp to contain the ball.
I apologize for the crappy pics but if you look carefully you can see my plastic channel and my ugly tape holding it in place. I don't see the tape while playing and have not bothered to clean it up yet.
If you do not have a source for some thin plastic, you may try finding a kid's toy in a box with a plastic window that you could repurpose. Also, some of those aluminum basting pans that Walmart sells have plastic lids you can repurpose.
It works like a charm.
If I thought there was any interest I could make some up with a higher quality plastic. It would still have to be taped down, though.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I highly recommend buying a thin sheet of lexan off Amazon. You can buy them by square feet. You can either use a craft saw to cut it, or you can score it with a utility blade and then snap it off. Once you try it, you’ll be able to make airball protectors for any location. Here’s one I made for my TZ, to keep balls from breaking my clock mod, and another I made for Indy Jones as a base for my ark. It’s easy to drill holes in the lexan for screws. I still buy protectors, because mine aren’t as nice, but in a pinch these work!

04173AA0-369C-4252-BE46-7DED914AF61C (resized).jpeg04173AA0-369C-4252-BE46-7DED914AF61C (resized).jpegA32A2BDC-6747-4F39-A3AD-4111F69B3633 (resized).jpegA32A2BDC-6747-4F39-A3AD-4111F69B3633 (resized).jpeg
#11842 10 months ago

I have got all the gear to experiement with dye colouring the PA12 library and thought I would run some temporary lighting into the library for some glow. Once some more parts arrive I will dye a bunch of parts...

Have a look around for something new that makes a little more sense....

0A088825-934D-4160-9454-254DD05EDB0E_1_105_c (resized).jpeg0A088825-934D-4160-9454-254DD05EDB0E_1_105_c (resized).jpeg76DFEF53-3101-4C21-AA61-A985DE61167E_1_105_c (resized).jpeg76DFEF53-3101-4C21-AA61-A985DE61167E_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

#11843 10 months ago

GB needed just a little more world under glass... still needs a little refinement in the led shadowing and a PCB board but only if there is interest in the mod otherwise a rare 1 off

#11844 10 months ago

Take my money!!!! I am buying, you know I can't resist.

#11845 10 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

GB needed just a little more world under glass... still needs a little refinement in the led shadowing and a PCB board but only if there is interest in the mod otherwise a rare 1 off

That’s nice I want one

#11846 10 months ago

Count me in!

#11847 10 months ago

I am in also!

#11848 10 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

Looks interesting, I’m a definite maybe haha

#11849 10 months ago

Cheers guys - thanks for your interest eyeamred2u , big-c66 , marioparty34 , rockrand , TicTacSeth

I will start a thread today sometime, I had a skin cancer cut out near my eye yesterday and the local swelled up my cheek and eye area making computer use a bit of a pain so sorry for the delay in messages.

The price is a little unknown as still need to investigate getting a PCB done to support multiple leds / resistors but needed 10 interested parties to at least to be at least viable to move forward - but all parts will be through hole parts so simple to maintain if ever a issue - but a very simple circuit. The price will be approx $225-$250 AUD all going well and aiming for the lower end.

cheers

Jady / Swinks

#11850 10 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

Cheers guys - thanks for your interest eyeamred2u , big-c66 , marioparty34 , rockrand , TicTacSeth
I will start a thread today sometime, I had a skin cancer cut out near my eye yesterday and the local swelled up my cheek and eye area making computer use a bit of a pain so sorry for the delay in messages.
The price is a little unknown as still need to investigate getting a PCB done to support multiple leds / resistors but needed 10 interested parties to at least to be at least viable to move forward - but all parts will be through hole parts so simple to maintain if ever a issue - but a very simple circuit. The price will be approx $225-$250 AUD all going well and aiming for the lower end.
cheers
Jady / Swinks

Heal up and feel better mate. Just put my name on that list.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.95
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/237?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.