7B541049-271C-483E-AF8D-4FBC4546E20D (resized).jpeg
IMG_1828 (resized).JPG
Black Friday Sale Brochure (resized).png
exm (resized).jpg
DEA37541-09FC-4F34-915F-844D09B49CC3 (resized).jpeg
10B11CBA-E21F-4304-8895-5C6EFBFE7617 (resized).jpeg
gbp (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,294 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 226.
#11251 19 days ago

I need to replace some of the LEDs because they need it.

Quoted from SKWilson:

What kind of LED light kit? Like you would use to replace incandescent bulbs in older games? If that's the case, you should know that GB is already LED.

#11252 14 days ago

**Update**

I think this may be "mod" related - I Recently installed the Ghostbuster's Mini TV and Ecto 1 car (Mezel Mods)- seems if I disconnect the TV MOD - it doesn't do this - although very rarely the lights flicker...I'm wondering if I need to attempt an alternative power wiring? Anyone run into this before?

Hey folks - anyone know why the start and coin lights may be doing this?

#11253 11 days ago

I have a few things available for the Black Friday sale including the Proton Gun Mod priced down

$700 AUD is roughly $460 USD to give you a rough idea

Black Friday Sale Brochure (resized).png

#11254 10 days ago

Just joined the club. Picked up a premium a few days ago! Game rocks. . Only thing that drives me insane is the ball will stay in the pops forever. Specifically the top left one. It will bounce in a triangle pattern for ever. Happens constantly. Is there a fix for that?

#11255 10 days ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Only thing that drives me insane is the ball will stay in the pops forever. Specifically the top left one. It will bounce in a triangle pattern for ever. Happens constantly. Is there a fix for that?

Mine does this, too. All the time. I am thinking that maybe I could plant a skinny post behind that rubber and push it out a bit, but I am not at the point I want to drill a hole on my play field---even though it would be hidden.

#11256 10 days ago

Try changing the angle a bit!

#11257 10 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Mine does this, too. All the time. I am thinking that maybe I could plant a skinny post behind that rubber and push it out a bit, but I am not at the point I want to drill a hole on my play field---even though it would be hidden.

Maybe adjust the leaf switches a bit so they aren’t quite as sensitive?

#11258 10 days ago

Mine stays in the pops for a long time also. My friends does not. You can also backhand the right orbit shot to start a mode on his. On mine, you can't. Guess it's a slope thing?

#11259 10 days ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Mine stays in the pops for a long time also. My friends does not. You can also backhand the right orbit shot to start a mode on his. On mine, you can't. Guess it's a slope thing?

Adjusting the flipper angle opened up a ton of shot opportunities on my premium.

#11260 10 days ago
Quoted from oradke:

I tried a bunch of angles. Still does it. Pretty sure I could have the pin upside down and it would still do it. I’m about to disconnect that pop.

#11261 10 days ago

Just joined the club. Picked up a premium a few days ago! Game rocks. . Only thing that drives me insane is the ball will stay in the pops forever. Specifically the top left one. It will bounce in a triangle pattern for ever. Happens constantly. Is there a fix for that?

I have the same problem with those pops, sounds like it's pretty common. I have a solution and started tinkering, but haven't proven it yet.

It consists of a delay circuit that is triggered by the first pop. When it times out, all of the pops are disabled (power cut off to them). It could time out for maybe 20 seconds, then disable and drop the ball, then reset after a few seconds to its standby mode.

It'd be a simple design and then just a matter of implementing it into the machine and testing the design.

If there's enough interest out there, I'd move forward with it.

#11262 10 days ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Maybe adjust the leaf switches a bit so they aren’t quite as sensitive?

There are not any leaf switches. The ball gets locked into bouncing back and forth with the rubber just to the left on the little yellow car on the racetrack and the rubber ring on the right hand side of the racetrack.

IMG_1828 (resized).JPG

Quoted from oradke:

Should I make the angle steeper or less steep. I have the bubble sitting in the middle on the two lines on the spirit gauge.

Quoted from ramegoom:

I have the same problem with those pops, sounds like it's pretty common. I have a solution and started tinkering, but haven't proven it yet.
It consists of a delay circuit that is triggered by the first pop. When it times out, all of the pops are disabled (power cut off to them). It could time out for maybe 20 seconds, then disable and drop the ball, then reset after a few seconds to its standby mode.
It'd be a simple design and then just a matter of implementing it into the machine and testing the design.
If there's enough interest out there, I'd move forward with it.

I'm thinking I will try something in a couple of days. Something simple. I m going to try splitting a soda straw lengthwise and slipping it over that rubber ring. It if it works it will be a very cheap fix. If it does not work, not much time and no material expended.

#11263 9 days ago

Ok I think I fixed it for now. I just moved the rubber down lower on the post. Played a few games and it’s awesome so far.

7B541049-271C-483E-AF8D-4FBC4546E20D (resized).jpeg
#11264 8 days ago

Finally got a Ghostbusters back in the house after years of trying. A Pro this time, had a Premium originally at release. Now for some simple mods: Containment Unit, Firehouse, Library, and some symmetrically stacked books to add something in the middle.
Had the Walter Peck figure in storage for years waiting for this.

PXL_20221123_213632770 (resized).jpgPXL_20221124_015855816 (resized).jpgPXL_20221124_021212074 (resized).jpg
#11265 8 days ago

Ok I think I fixed it for now. I just moved the rubber down lower on the post. Played a few games and it’s awesome so far.
[quoted image]

You da man, man ! I moved the rubber down as you suggested. The difference in game play up in the pops is much better.

So, when it comes time to replace the rubber. that post needs to be turned upside down.

Thank you

#11266 8 days ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

Finally got a Ghostbusters back in the house after years of trying. A Pro this time, had a Premium originally at release. Now for some simple mods: Containment Unit, Firehouse, Library, and some symmetrically stacked books to add something in the middle.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s awesome! Walter Peck comes with a brick wall complete with containment system door? Nice. You can get stacked book mods in a few versions, but I liked the one that came with the librarian ghost I bought.

D3FDBFC2-0369-495F-BD1C-6D897B426B4A (resized).png
#11267 8 days ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

That’s awesome! Walter Peck comes with a brick wall complete with containment system door? Nice. You can get stacked book mods in a few versions, but I liked the one that came with the librarian ghost I bought.
[quoted image]

That really is symmetrical book stacking. Where's it from?

Are there schematics available? The auto plunger isn't working properly and I'm betting I'll need parts.

#11268 8 days ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

That really is symmetrical book stacking. Where's it from?
Are there schematics available? The auto plunger isn't working properly and I'm betting I'll need parts.

Not sure about schematics, but the librarian ghost and book stack is available for around $40 from a few vendors online. Just google it and these should pop up.

BC9AA262-5E24-4224-8E6C-7BED24FC4FA9 (resized).png
#11269 8 days ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but page 35 shows the ball launch assembly.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Ghostbusters_Pro_web.pdf

#11270 8 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but page 35 shows the ball launch assembly.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Ghostbusters_Pro_web.pdf

Thanks, ended up finding that last night. Love how it's labeled no schematics and it has most, if not all of them.

#11271 8 days ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

Congrats!!

Can't wait to see the mods

#11272 8 days ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

Love how it's labeled no schematics and it has most, if not all of them.

I'm not sure I understand. The only schematics would be for the circuit board in the backbox---and I don't know what Stern's policy is if you need that CB repaired.

As far as the auto launch assembly, to me it looks like all the parts are pictured and identified with part numbers.

What am I missing?

#11273 6 days ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

I made this one for myself - looks so good in the game. Way better than the original! I believe I have pics earlier in the thread. I’m going to look into that stack of books though, haven’t seen that one!

#11274 6 days ago

Went thru my Pro this morning. Got most everything adjusted and repaired, working on cleaning off the 6 years of protective dirt on the playfield.

How good is the Mezel Mods firehouse? It's the only one readily available and the photos they have in the site aren't so great compared to the install photos I've seen.

#11275 6 days ago

The Mezel is way better than stock just not the killer fire house one that are so hard to get.

#11276 6 days ago

Anyone see the colored captured balls available anywhere? The green with blue or red sets. Mezel doesn't have them currently.

#11277 6 days ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

Went thru my Pro this morning. Got most everything adjusted and repaired, working on cleaning off the 6 years of protective dirt on the playfield.
How good is the Mezel Mods firehouse? It's the only one readily available and the photos they have in the site aren't so great compared to the install photos I've seen.

Mezel Mods firehouse is still a great mod, the red metal building looks out of place. Get it and be done, I have Mezel Mods firehouse and will never take it off unless I can get one from wolffcub

#11278 6 days ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Mezel Mods firehouse is still a great mod, the red metal building looks out of place. Get it and be done, I have Mezel Mods firehouse and will never take it off unless I can get one from wolffcub

I had the Mezel firehouse until I upgraded to wolfclubs awesome Firhouse. Next best option.

#11279 6 days ago

Wolffcub’s firehouse is spectacular. I hope he offers more of them. Along with Vimtoman’s Halloween house, this is easily one of the best mods I’ve ever seen. His attention to detail is bonkers, from the mini Star Gazer pinball to the flashers in the roof, it’s really awesome. I do like the Mezel mod firehouse too, it’s another great option.

4BFBBE97-ECAB-4CD0-BE8D-6EB3FE0806FC (resized).jpegE5048923-D5BF-40C5-A96A-FB27C84D41BB (resized).jpeg
#11280 4 days ago

That firehouse mod looks awesome! Quick question. Can someone explain the facility multiball. What’s the objective? Just capture ghosts. How do you light super jackpot or progress through it?

#11281 4 days ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Wolffcub’s firehouse is spectacular. I hope he offers more of them. Along with Vimtoman’s Halloween house, this is easily one of the best mods I’ve ever seen. His attention to detail is bonkers, from the mini Star Gazer pinball to the flashers in the roof, it’s really awesome. I do like the Mezel mod firehouse too, it’s another great option.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I requested a fire house from Wolfcub. I hope he is still making them.

#11283 4 days ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

I have a bunch of green and pink ones.

Are you willing to part with 3 green and 1 pink?

#11284 4 days ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

Are you willing to part with 3 green and 1 pink?

Ditto. 3&1?

#11285 4 days ago

That firehouse mod looks awesome! Quick question. Can someone explain the facility multiball. What’s the objective? Just capture ghosts. How do you light super jackpot or progress through it?

I've had the game for 4 years and I can't tell you, so I'd also be interested to know if there's any structure to it.

Saying that it's so frantic there's absolutely no way I'd be able to stop and think about what to shoot for anyway during that multiball (or any of them on GB).

#11286 4 days ago

So I found a Funko Pop Firehouse in my collection. It's so close to fitting.

It's hollow. The spinner cut out would be almost perfect with the center of the doors.

PXL_20221128_235038529 (resized).jpgPXL_20221128_235126339 (resized).jpg
#11287 3 days ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

So I found a Funko Pop Firehouse in my collection. It's so close to fitting.
It's hollow. The spinner cut out would be almost perfect with the center of the doors.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I also have this Pop firehouse and it's so close to Wolffcub's that I was wondering if he took inspiration from it.

#11288 3 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I also have this Pop firehouse and it's so close to Wolffcub's that I was wondering if he took inspiration from it.

Absolutely not. Mine is 100% my idea and I used the original movie images for the elements I incorporated. Anything can fit with enough jack and slash so the pop one might work.

#11289 3 days ago

Seems to be about an 1" too tall, going to test fit it when I remove the firehouse plastic later this week. Just looking at alternatives.

wolffcub Love your mod, I PMd you about being put on the backup to the backup list for it and about your Trap mod for the Pro as well.

#11290 3 days ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

Seems to be about an 1" too tall, going to test fit it when I remove the firehouse plastic later this week. Just looking at alternatives.
wolffcub Love your mod, I PMd you about being put on the backup to the backup list for it and about your Trap mod for the Pro as well.

I’m fairly close to starting the backup list.

#11292 3 days ago

I might be in on another run of the firehouse.

#11293 3 days ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I’m fairly close to starting the backup list.

I also sent you a PM yesterday. I am still a buyer when you get more made.

#11294 2 days ago

Anyone who buys it won't regret it. It looks amazing in my game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Wanted
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Clarkston, MI
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 11,294 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 226.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!