IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 250.
#10701 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

So you loose all your scores every battery change!

Yep. It’s only like an every 10 year thing with those types of batteries. But please go ahead and do it however you like. Me, I’m turning my power off!

#10702 2 years ago
Quoted from DanTheMan:

Very rare GB topper for sale. Name your price.
[quoted image]

Looks pretty interactive.

#10703 2 years ago
Quoted from DanTheMan:

Very rare GB topper for sale. Name your price.
[quoted image]

Is he the gatekeeper?

#10704 2 years ago

If you leave the game on when you change the battery, I would think that your scores would stay.

#10705 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

If you leave the game on when you change the battery, I would think that your scores would stay.

Yep, they do. No power + no batteries = no scores. Unless you have an NVRAM.

#10706 2 years ago

What are the best replacement pin balls to use in my pro
Thanks

#10707 2 years ago

Guys the button battery has nothing to do with scores on here so no need to change with game on. Those problems are days gone by had that problem on my 93' DEJP. It’s only for the clock and date so like for midnight madness feature here. The scores reset every 2000 games on modern sterns by default the only score that will be kept is the Grand Champion score. I believe they do that so ppl can feel good on location to be able to add a score.

#10708 2 years ago
Quoted from tasman:

What are the best replacement pin balls to use in my pro
Thanks

ballbaron.com Ninjas (Polaris balls for games with magnets.)

#10709 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

battery has nothing to do with scores on here

What is the purpose of the battery? I played my GB without the battery for one game when I figured out my battery was bad; The game played fine. So, if the battery is not for maintaining high scores, what is its purpose?

#10710 2 years ago

Way in the back, on the back wall above the P-K-E rollovers is a piece of semi-circle piece of clear plastic. It looks like a magazine rack; Like something is supposed to be sitting there. What is it for?

It is hard to photograph. Here you can see its top edge if you look at it long enough.

I can't see Stern spending money on something that was not needed. But here it sits. It has 2 brackets riveted on and is attached to the back wall with 2 screws.

What is it?

IMG_9149 (resized).jpgIMG_9149 (resized).jpg

#10711 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Way in the back, on the back wall above the P-K-E rollovers is a piece of semi-circle piece of clear plastic. It looks like a magazine rack; Like something is supposed to be sitting there. What is it for?
It is hard to photograph. Here you can see its top edge if you look at it long enough.
I can't see Stern spending money on something that was not needed. But here it sits. It has 2 brackets riveted on and is attached to the back wall with 2 screws.
What is it?
[quoted image]

It's supposed to reflect the PKE lights so the player can see them better. There's been a few mods made that add a mirror there to amplify the effect more.

#10712 2 years ago

I've got the purple one, works pretty well.

#10713 2 years ago
Quoted from Bam_Man:

There's been a few mods made that add a mirror there to amplify the effect more.

Who is selling this mirror, please?

#10714 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What is the purpose of the battery? I played my GB without the battery for one game when I figured out my battery was bad; The game played fine. So, if the battery is not for maintaining high scores, what is its purpose?

I think it’s for the internal clock to keep time for midnight madness, etc.

#10715 2 years ago

Got mine from LSOG a long time ago! This one is pink mirror.

A0D2A351-C02B-4892-A029-CFC1C1AC9366 (resized).jpegA0D2A351-C02B-4892-A029-CFC1C1AC9366 (resized).jpeg
#10716 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Got mine from LSOG a long time ago! This one is pink mirror.[quoted image]

This mirror just sits in a nest in between the Stern plastic and the back wall? That's all it is?

I don't know LSOG.

#10717 2 years ago

LSOG/ Little Shop of Games

#10719 2 years ago

OK. Thanks.

The previous owner has already installed the Mezel Mod unit. It is nice, but I cannot see where the ball is. This mirror looks like it will solve that problem.

#10720 2 years ago

I just recently bought a Ghostbusters LE, and the previous owner was telling me about this scream feature. He said he turned it off when he reset it back to factory before he shipped it to me. I can’t find it. I’ve been through every menu and the only thing I see is a “scare” feature and it is in the “on” mod, so I figured that’s not it. Can someone tell me exactly how to get to that feature so I can check it out? If the “scare” is it, and it’s on, why isn't it working? Thanks.

#10721 2 years ago
Quoted from Spiderwolf:

I just recently bought a Ghostbusters LE, and the previous owner was telling me about this scream feature. He said he turned it off when he reset it back to factory before he shipped it to me. I can’t find it. I’ve been through every menu and the only thing I see is a “scare” feature and it is in the “on” mod, so I figured that’s not it. Can someone tell me exactly how to get to that feature so I can check it out? If the “scare” is it, and it’s on, why isn't it working? Thanks.

Yeah that's the setting it's scare feature and tho it can go off at anytime randomly I've heard stories of coffee shops clearing out mine usually goes off when I hit the library scoop during game play.

#10722 2 years ago
Quoted from Spiderwolf:

it's random and sometimes may take 5-10 games to go off - super loud scream with the DMD image and same as MacGruber it normally triggers off the left scoop

my first time it went off the kids were in bed and scared the crap out of them lol

#10723 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

it's random and sometimes may take 5-10 games to go off - super loud scream with the DMD image and same as BlakeWI it normally triggers off the left scoop
my first time it went off the kids were in bed and scared the crap out of them lol

I was getting my ear drums blown out. One other nice thing about turning the scare feature off is that constant grandfather clock gonging sound on the half-hour and one-hour went away as well.

#10724 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I was getting my ear drums blown out. One other nice thing about turning the scare feature off is that constant grandfather clock gonging sound on the half-hour and one-hour went away as well.

I thought this was from Midnight Madness being turned on.

#10725 2 years ago
Quoted from Spiderwolf:

Love that feature, game goes dark, loud scream. Then game continues....it is rough if ya have little ones sleeping

#10726 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Love that feature, game goes dark, loud scream. Then game continues....it is rough if ya have little ones sleeping

We mostly only play it during parties and streams. I wish I could increase the frequency just a bit. I've had a party where it only went off once in 6 hours.

#10727 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I thought this was from Midnight Madness being turned on.

You could be right. I think I turned off MM as well. MM is for company. Storage Facility Multi-ball does it for me.

#10728 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You could be right. I think I turned off MM as well. MM is for company. Storage Facility Multi-ball does it for me.

We like to have a game going at about 10 minutes to midnight and play hot potato as to who gets it.

#10729 2 years ago

My pro does not keep time , I set it and turn the machine off and when I turn it back on goes back to 2015 (new battery) . can some one take a picture of the battery orientation
Thanks

#10730 2 years ago
Quoted from tasman:

My pro does not keep time , I set it and turn the machine off and when I turn it back on goes back to 2015 (new battery) . can some one take a picture of the battery orientation
Thanks

That battery has an inner half and an outer half. The inner half points to the right hand side of the pin; It is the side you can see when the battery is installed. If this is confusing I can take a picture and post it.

#10731 2 years ago

So the + SIDE GOES TO THE LEFT SIDE

#10732 2 years ago
Quoted from tasman:

So the + SIDE GOES TO THE LEFT SIDE

Yes.

#10733 2 years ago

Thank you so much

#10734 2 years ago

I made some 3d coin reject buttons for my GB. Far from perfect, but I really like the look.

20220307_222459 (resized).jpg20220307_222459 (resized).jpg20220307_222907 (resized).jpg20220307_222907 (resized).jpg
#10735 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

I made some 3d coin reject buttons for my GB. Far from perfect, but I really like the look.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those are cool.

#10736 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Like it

#10737 2 years ago

UPDATE:
-Down to 2 sets left - let me know.

Ok Pinsiders,
I am going all out and marking these down to clearance them out. They will NO longer be for sale after this - don’t ask! (Retiring them after 14 runs). They are made from Pet-g plastic nearly indestructible.
(Normally 1 protector for $20, both for $30 plus shipping).

CLEARANCE price until gone: $7 for 1, $10 for both protectors plus shipping.

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “One for $20 (both for $30). Made from nearly unbreakable PET-G plastic. 1. Airball protector, Left ramp - see below. 2. Right Orbit protector - see below. (see instructions bel...”
2022-08-18
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 2451 times

#10738 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Yeah that's the setting it's scare feature and tho it can go off at anytime randomly I've heard stories of coffee shops clearing out mine usually goes off when I hit the library scoop during game play.

I have probably played twenty games on it since I got it and have not heard a thing. I also heard if you just leave the game on versus turning it off when you are done that it will also go off randomly. I left mine on for two days and nothing so I’m confused why mine isn’t working. The previous owner told me about this feature and it worked for him so what’s going on?

#10739 2 years ago
Quoted from Spiderwolf:

I left mine on for two days and nothing so I’m confused why mine isn’t working.

AFAIK this happens only DURING games.

#10740 2 years ago
Quoted from Spiderwolf:

I have probably played twenty games on it since I got it and have not heard a thing. I also heard if you just leave the game on versus turning it off when you are done that it will also go off randomly. I left mine on for two days and nothing so I’m confused why mine isn’t working. The previous owner told me about this feature and it worked for him so what’s going on?

Make sure the scare feature is On

#10741 2 years ago
Quoted from Spiderwolf:

Push the black button to go in to the Service Menu

IMG_9169 (resized).JPGIMG_9169 (resized).JPG

Then push the right hand red button Volume + and scroll over to the ADJ Adjustments menu

IMG_9153 (resized).jpgIMG_9153 (resized).jpg

Push the black button to enter the ADJ menu.

Push the Volume + button to go to #32. Midnight Madness. Turn this on to say "Yes" for Midnight Madness to start sounding like a grandfather clock gonging on the hour and on the half hour. I got tired of the noise and turned MM off ( depends on how much you value MM play. For me, MM is newbie fodder.).

IMG_9154 (resized).jpgIMG_9154 (resized).jpg

Then scroll on to #35 for the Scare Feature. If you want your eardrums blown out then turn #35 on. If you like it quiet then turn #35 off.

IMG_9160 (resized).jpgIMG_9160 (resized).jpg

Once you have made your adjustments, then press the green credit button to back out of the Service Menu and start playing.

#10742 2 years ago

Hey fellow Ghostbusters collector's. I have a offer for a deadpool pro and 1k cash for my Ghostbusters pro. Do yall think thats a good trade/ Would yall do it? Bc I have wanted a deadpool forever

#10743 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Hey fellow Ghostbusters collector's. I have a offer for a deadpool pro and 1k cash for my Ghostbusters pro. Do yall think thats a good trade/ Would yall do it? Bc I have wanted a deadpool forever

Hell no!

#10744 2 years ago

Don't do it. I have a DP and GB still wins and is played more by guests. If you ever do turn it loose my guess is if you ever want it back you will pay a premium to reinstate it more so than deadpool.

#10745 2 years ago

I personally wouldn’t as I feel GB offers more as far as gameplay / story

Your also in the GB club so mileage will vary

I have played DP and honesty didn’t see the action - too much red for my eyes and I walked away feeling okay not owning one

#10746 2 years ago

GB is truly the superior game, but if you are just looking to shake things up...why not? Go for it if you really want DP. I think you will miss GB though.

#10747 2 years ago

Your asking in a GB thread- so can guess where most will vote! They both great games I’ve owned. I always rotate cause I like variety but you can always get one back.

#10748 2 years ago

I sold my DP. Liked it at first but got to repetitive. GB is much better imo.

#10749 2 years ago

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#10750 2 years ago

Depends how much you like DP versus GB, of course. I bought a DP pro NIB early last year, and sold it after about a month with 35 plays on it. Not my kind of game. I bought my GB in 2017 and would never sell it. But, to each their own!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 103.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

There are 12,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/215?hl=eyeamred2u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.