IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 250.
#10651 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Unbelievable. Stern supplies them. Looks like I am going to, once again, do my part to keep the post office cash registers ringing.

[quoted image]

Buy some extras. Those things are cheaply made and break all the time—on all their games with drops. Stern should make them from a stronger material.

#10652 2 years ago

UPDATE:
-Down to 5 sets left - let me know.

Ok Pinsiders,
I am going all out and marking these down to clearance them out. They will NO longer be for sale after this - don’t ask! (Retiring them after 14 runs). They are made from Pet-g plastic nearly indestructible.
(Normally 1 protector for $20, both for $30 plus shipping).

CLEARANCE price until gone: $7 for 1, $10 for both protectors plus shipping.

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “One for $20 (both for $30). Made from nearly unbreakable PET-G plastic. 1. Airball protector, Left ramp - see below. 2. Right Orbit protector - see below. (see instructions bel...”
2022-08-18
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 2451 times

#10653 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I found the problem. The little lip that screws to the bracket is broken. Unfortunately, It does not seem to be playing nice with the super glue.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
So, where can I buy one of these little fuckers at?
I suppose Stern would want me to buy the entire assembly. And that is assuming Stern is still even suppling the parts.

I told you in post #10632 and provided a link to them! You kept going on and on and asking & posting.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

FML!!!

#10654 2 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

I told you in post #10632 and provided a link to them! You kept going on and on and asking & posting.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.
FML!!!

I'm very sorry. Somehow I missed your post. No offense was intended.

FML is an acronym I have not seen before. I don't understand.

#10655 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I'm very sorry. Somehow I missed your post. No offense was intended.
FML is an acronym I have not seen before. I don't understand.

FML = Fun Multiball Level or F@&$ MY LIFE

#10656 2 years ago
Quoted from DanTheMan:

I probably missed it in the 213 pages of posts, but where’d you get those streams? Freaking awesome.

If you find out please share the details. Thank you.

#10657 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

FML = F@&$ MY LIFE

It means Fun Multi target Level. The Scolari Brothers is often referred to this. Is generally normal to hear people yell FML when they pop up.

#10658 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

It means Fun Multiball Level. The Scolari Brothers is often referred to this. Is generally normal to hear people yell FML when they pop up.

We’ll that’s news to me

lol

Revised my post

#10659 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

A buddy of mine was having a similar problem with the drops on Deadpool, wracked his brain for a while then stumbled on this service bulletin for World Poker tour. This fixed his deadpool drops. Might be helpful with this issue too. check it out:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/sb165.pdf

This worked for me just now! My drop targets on GBLE had gotten to where they wouldn't stay up at all. I have the replacement springs installed. I added the washer per the service bulletin and it's working now!

#10660 2 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

This worked for me just now! My drop targets on GBLE had gotten to where they wouldn't stay up at all. I have the replacement springs installed. I added the washer per the service bulletin and it's working now!

Nice! I'm glad it worked for you! Awesomesauce

#10661 2 years ago

The topper I would like to have. You will need to use your imagination. It will never happen.....but you never know until you start asking around.

This is a 20" shelf made of resin.

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 8.54.07 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-21 at 8.54.07 PM (resized).png

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1957-bel-air-chevy-3d-replica-car-471666542
===================================

This is a stylized metal sign measuring 24 inches across

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 8.55.34 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-21 at 8.55.34 PM (resized).png

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1957-bel-air-chevy-3d-replica-car-471666542
=========================================

And an non-stylized metal sign of unknown size.

f7d5d1c23d86493be3b61d234f85a227a5c928fd (resized).pngf7d5d1c23d86493be3b61d234f85a227a5c928fd (resized).png

https://www.calcarcover.com/product/classic-chevy-front-end-black-metal-sign-rg7564/4706
=================================

I would prefer the shelf made of resin, but would be happy for a stamped metal sign for a topper that looks like this.

(here is where you use your imagination )

Give me a bigger than life '59 Caddy front end to stare down at me as I play.

c0b7ee905a76a207c9213bf0fc78a573efb15ae2 (resized).jpgc0b7ee905a76a207c9213bf0fc78a573efb15ae2 (resized).jpg

#10662 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Played a round in honor of Ivan Reitman
RIP
[quoted image]

b4c3331e8d02a513c3bc1c7331b5f265ac1779b9 (resized).jpgb4c3331e8d02a513c3bc1c7331b5f265ac1779b9 (resized).jpg

Quoted from DanTheMan:

I probably missed it in the 213 pages of posts, but where’d you get those streams? Freaking awesome.

Would this LED Neon Strip lighting work to make those streams?

https://www.birddogdistributing.com/hot-pink-mini-led-neon-strip-light-12-volt-16-4-feet/

NSMD-12V-5HP-adobe-graphic__01473.1612382972 (resized).jpgNSMD-12V-5HP-adobe-graphic__01473.1612382972 (resized).jpg

#10663 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

[quoted image]

https://www.birddogdistributing.com/hot-pink-mini-led-neon-strip-light-12-volt-16-4-feet/
[quoted image]

Unfortunately not as those are almost rectangle in shape, not actually round. You can see the lit top but the sides aren't lit up.
This might be a better visual of what I am trying to describe, you wouldn't want this:
neon led strip (resized).jpgneon led strip (resized).jpg

UPDATE:
I was poking around and these may be the same or very similar to what we are looking for:

3.3ft (or longer) LED Round Neon Rope Light, DC 12V Flexible 360 Degree LED Neon Strip Lights (Pink)
61OIOIIQxZL._AC_SL1001_ (resized).jpg61OIOIIQxZL._AC_SL1001_ (resized).jpg
https://www.amazon.ca/XUNATA-Flexible-Degree-Waterproof-Decoration/dp/B07F681BW3

- You would have either two runs with a 12VDC power each or with a splitter or you can add a 'T' and connect each side to the 'top'/'thru of the 'T' and the single power source to the 'bottom' of the 'T' connector. I suppose that you could connect everything under the apron if you want to do it that way.
51l9bd7WpdL._AC_SL1000_ (resized).jpg51l9bd7WpdL._AC_SL1000_ (resized).jpg
https://www.amazon.ca/XUNATA-Connector-Shaped-Splice-Accessory/dp/B081347HQH/ref=pd_sbs_2/135-8969336-4952200

10M (or longer) EL Wire DIY Flexible Neon Light Glow Rope LED String (Color : Purple (pictured in blue but you'll get it), with 12V Driver (instead of battery)
613b18SZxyL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg613b18SZxyL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg
https://www.amazon.ca/Portable-Flexible-String-Decoration-Festival/dp/B08TVM4392/ref=sr_1_57

#10664 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

[quoted image]

[quoted image]

These are fiber optics with controller engines that illuminate and interact with game play

Im sure you could play around with what you like

#10665 2 years ago

Holy crap. You all rule! Let me keep looking. Any other info is always welcome.

#10666 2 years ago
Quoted from DanTheMan:

Holy crap. You all rule! Let me keep looking. Any other info is always welcome.

I tried to find 12VDC items to keep everything of the same voltage which I think would be ideal to simplify things.

The only other thing that I can think at the moment, besides confirming that the main rope style lighting here is the right size (diameter) and ensuring that you have or make standoffs, might be to have a light controller to allow fading, chasing or similar unless you just want them on all of the time. Let me know if you give it a shot, I'm curious to know how you make out.

#10667 2 years ago

My wife bought me the Ecto1 from the latest GB movie, now has a temporary home on the pinball.

C31EE24F-ADF7-498D-8739-FFC96675D09E_1_105_c (resized).jpegC31EE24F-ADF7-498D-8739-FFC96675D09E_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

1F322141-8A9C-4A40-BC12-E6DD99375390_1_105_c (resized).jpeg1F322141-8A9C-4A40-BC12-E6DD99375390_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

#10668 2 years ago

In amongst parts that arrived the other day was my v4 Storage Facility Mod for GB Pro games - this will be available soon to replace the plastic. Sorry the phone washes out the bulb lens colours (red on the left and green on the right)

IMG_7560 (resized).JPGIMG_7560 (resized).JPG

#10670 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I was working on another project for GB when my drop target broke. This pin demands good lighting for when the play field goes dark during Loopins. Playing with a pedestal work lamp at the side of the cabinet doesn't cut it.
So, I spent a little bit of time on the "poor mans' Stadium lighting" system. My parts from Amazon arrived yesterday. Tomorrow, if all goes according to plan, I will be installing some stadium lighting for GB.
It took about and hour to build the LED rails. I am waiting for the Gorilla Glue to set up and tomorrow I should be playing with it all lit up. These LED rails were super easy to build.
[quoted image]
Here is the link
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting
Inside the link, was another link that took me to youtube for Hurry Up Pinball's instructions on how to build.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hurryuppinball+-+how+to+build+playfield+lights
I could not find his reference for what parts are needed, but I figured out what parts to buy---and not buy.
If anybody wants the Amazon shopping list, let me know and I will put up what parts are needed.

I finally got my stadium lights competed. GB definitely benefits from having the play field lit up. If I don't count my experience curve screwups that cost me around $25.00, making this mod cost around $70.00.

They were not hard to build and with the correct parts you don't even need to do any soldering.

These links led me to the youtube video showing how it is done. I did not try to get fancy with flashers and such. I worked on just keeping it simple.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting#post-4153578

This is HurryUpPinball's YT video. There was no information on what parts he used from Amazon. It took me about an hour to locate all of the needed parts on Amazon. If anybody is interested, let me know. I can save you some time in trying to figure out what to buy.

There are also other parts list in the above link. I just tried to keep it simple and follow HurryUp's movie.

Here are some comparison pics. You have all seen these kinds of lights so there is nothing new here to see.

This is factory stock. With no stadium lights.

IMG_9115 (resized).JPGIMG_9115 (resized).JPG

This is combo of yellow and white lighting.

I like this color combo the best. It gives nice even light;This makes it mush easier to play Storage Facility Multiball with all of its blinking lights going off.

IMG_9079 (resized).jpgIMG_9079 (resized).jpg

Red and white light is also easy to play with. But I prefer the yellow/white LED combination.

IMG_9082 (resized).jpgIMG_9082 (resized).jpg

Blue and white is not bad, but...

IMG_9083 (resized).jpgIMG_9083 (resized).jpg

Anyway, if you have money burning a hole in your pocket, this is a worthwhile upgrade, IMO.

#10671 2 years ago

That looks great.

#10672 2 years ago

Tilted right before mass hysteria multiball…
Have not played this game in 1 month, lol.

CA01FD3E-FAD4-4114-BDEC-32E4DAA3730E (resized).jpegCA01FD3E-FAD4-4114-BDEC-32E4DAA3730E (resized).jpeg
#10673 2 years ago
Quoted from HeadNZ:

Hello fellow Busters
The Scoleri Brothers in my premium are possessed. While down they randomly start to shake. By shake I mean they looked like they moving up and down a little bit and quickly. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks

UPDATE / FIX

So it turned out a connection from the Scoleri Bro loom to node board had worked loose. Quick push and all is good. Thanks for the tips re checking connections.

#10674 2 years ago
Quoted from HeadNZ:

UPDATE / FIX
So it turned out a connection from the Scoleri Bro loom to node board had worked loose. Quick push and all is good. Thanks for the tips re checking connections.

Thanks for posting the solution.

#10675 2 years ago

What just happened to my Ghostbusters?

I just finished playing and game and was invited to add a new high score of 105,000,??? when my high score was 2.5 billion.

And then when the credits started rolling, ALL of my high scores were gone only to be replaced by some high scores the previous owner and his friends put on.

What happened to all my high scores?

I'll get them back eventually, but where did they go and then leave me looking at high scores that could have been set on the first day the pin was out of the box?

#10676 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I just finished playing and game and was invited to add a new high score of 105,000,??? when my high score was 2.5 billion.
And then when the credits started rolling, ALL of my high scores were gone only to be replaced by some high scores the previous owner and his friends put on.
I'll get them back eventually, but where did they go and then leave me looking at high scores that could have been set on the first day the pin was out of the box?

Battery probably died

#10677 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

HSTD (High Score To Date) tables can be automatically reset every 1000/2000 games by default. There is a setting to adjust this. Most likely, the the tables were reset and the high scores you see now are the defaults.

#10678 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

HSTD (High Score To Date) tables can be automatically reset every 1000/2000 games by default. There is a setting to adjust this. Most likely, the the tables were reset and the high scores you see now are the defaults.

Thank you. Is there a way I can delete them all and just start from scratch?

#10679 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Thank you. Is there a way I can delete them all and just start from scratch?

You cannot delete the default high scores. You can change them by beating them. You can only change if and when the HSTD tables are reset automatically.

#10680 2 years ago

I don't know what a default high score is.

This is the previous owner's initial and high score. It was not reset.

IMG_9122 (resized).jpgIMG_9122 (resized).jpg

These are my new high scores #1 thru #4. My 4 high scores used to be in the 2.5 million range.

IMG_9129 (resized).jpgIMG_9129 (resized).jpgIMG_9127 (resized).jpgIMG_9127 (resized).jpgIMG_9125 (resized).jpgIMG_9125 (resized).jpgIMG_9123 (resized).jpgIMG_9123 (resized).jpg

For Gozer Champion, I had the high score. The previous owners BAA initials were here until I bested his score. I never saw GOZ until now. GOZ had to be a friend of his.

IMG_9131 (resized).jpgIMG_9131 (resized).jpg
It took me awhile to become Terror Dog champion. I don't remember my T-DOG score but I don't think it was changed.

IMG_9132 (resized).jpgIMG_9132 (resized).jpg

Loopin Super champ used to be BAA with 8 loops. I have no idea who ROB and his 7 loops are.

IMG_9135 (resized).jpgIMG_9135 (resized).jpg

I was Storage Facility Champ with more points than this. This must be my new score from the 2 games I played after most of my scores were erased.

IMG_9137 (resized).jpgIMG_9137 (resized).jpg

Mass Hysteria Champ was previous owner BAA's initials. I had not beat his MHC score yet. And never saw the MXV initials until now.

IMG_9138 (resized).jpgIMG_9138 (resized).jpg

The Are you a God Champ numbers with KME is unchanged.

IMG_9139 (resized).jpgIMG_9139 (resized).jpg

So, some were reset and a few were not.

Quoted from mrm_4:

Battery probably died

Is that the quarter sized battery on the circuit board in the back box?

#10681 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't know what a default high score is.
[quoted image]
These are my new high scores #1 thru #4. My 4 high scores used to be in the 2.5 million range.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
For Gozer Champion, I had the high score. The previous owners BAA initials were here until I bested his score. I never saw GOZ until now. GOZ had to be a friend of his.
[quoted image]
It took me awhile to become Terror Dog champion. I don't remember my T-DOG score but I don't think it was changed.
[quoted image]
Loopin Super champ used to be BAA with 8 loops. I have no idea who ROB and his 7 loops are.
[quoted image]
I was Storage Facility Champ with more points than this. This must be my new score from the 2 games I played after most of my scores were erased.
[quoted image]
Mass Hysteria Champ was previous owner BAA's initials. I had not beat his MHC score yet. And never saw the MXV initials until now.
[quoted image]
The Are you a God Champ numbers with KME is unchanged.
[quoted image]
So, some were reset and a few were not.

Is that the quarter sized battery on the circuit board in the back box?

Yep!
But like what was mentioned before if the plays hit 1000 or 2000 it might have automatically reset. Check the clock and date. If those reset back to 2016 then it’s the battery.

#10682 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Yep!
But like what was mentioned before if the plays hit 1000 or 2000 it might have automatically reset. Check the clock and date. If those reset back to 2016 then it’s the battery.

Clock says 2015. I'm off to Walmart to buy a battery.

Can I just remove the battery that is still there and make ALL of the scores disappear?

#10683 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Clock says 2015. I'm off to Walmart to buy a battery.
Can I just remove the battery that is still there and make ALL of the scores disappear?

You can easily reset them in utilities to clean them up.

My ghostbusters doesn’t keep time either. Might be good to get a battery on order!

#10684 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The Grand Champion score is separate from the HSTD tables and must be manually reset.

The other scores were reset back to the default scores. You can tell by the even scores and pinball people's initials.

(KME = Keith Elwin; MXV = Mike Vinikour; GOZ = Gozer (I think); ZYT = I'm not sure)

After you replace the battery, go into the menu > UTILS > RESET > HSTD and reset the high scores. There will be a separate option under RESET for GRAND CHAMP. If you'll go into SPI adjustments, you can find the adjustment to reset HSTD after XXXX of plays and change it if you wish. Including turning it off.

#10685 2 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

You can easily reset them in utilities to clean them up.

I just figured out the menu. I can reset Grand Champion. So now, instead of me having to choke on the previous owner's 8 billion high score, I am now the Grand Champion with 200,000.000 points. Be nice if life could be done over with a reset button

There is also a function for resetting high scores but as much as I push the reset button, those high scores will not go away. I'm thinking they should disappear but they are stubborn.

#10686 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

(KME = Keith Elwin; MXV = Mike Vinikour; GOZ = Gozer (I think); ZYT = I'm not sure)

That explains it, I'm guessing.

So, Stern sends these out with employees high scores? Interesting.

Anyway, it does not matter all that much. It is a great game.

#10687 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I just figured out the menu. I can reset Grand Champion. So now, instead of me having to choke on the previous owner's 8 billion high score, I am now the Grand Champion with 200,000.000 points. Be nice if life could be done over with a reset button
There is also a function for resetting high scores but as much as I push the reset button, those high scores will not go away. I'm thinking they should disappear but they are stubborn.

Wouldn't just reupdating the code reset everything?

#10688 2 years ago

ZYT-Zombie Yeti Art Designer

#10689 2 years ago
Quoted from Lilpro66:

ZYT-Zombie Yeti Art Designer

Thank you!

#10690 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That explains it, I'm guessing.
So, Stern sends these out with employees high scores? Interesting.
Anyway, it does not matter all that much. It is a great game.

No. They are not real scores. They are default scores. Dummy scores. Place holders until they are beaten. Something for players to shoot for.

Pretty much all games since the invention of alphanumeric displays which have HSTD tables have default high scores. (Not just Stern.)

#10691 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Wouldn't just reupdating the code reset everything?

I cannot answer that.

#10692 2 years ago

So I need to change the coin battery because it's not keeping the date.

Do I change it with the power on or off?

#10693 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

So I need to change the coin battery because it's not keeping the date.
Do I change it with the power on or off?

If batt. Is dead it doesn’t matter.
If still keeping info change with game on.

#10694 2 years ago

IMO risky to do with the game on, if you accidentally short anything all the smoke will come out and the game will be dead. My suggestion is always work on games with the power off.

#10695 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Yep!

This happened to me on GoT I had temp traded for from a friend and I had no idea what I had done- then learned about yeh auto reset. I thought I had screwed up his high scores. I believe it kept the GC and also the personal message he put in (something about how his buddy sucks at pinball ) were still there.

#10696 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

This happened to me on GoT I had temp traded for from a friend and I had no idea what I had done- then learned about yeh auto reset. I thought I had screwed up his high scores. I believe it kept the GC and also the personal message he put in (something about how his buddy sucks at pinball ) were still there.

LOL.

#10697 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

IMO risky to do with the game on, if you accidentally short anything all the smoke will come out and the game will be dead. My suggestion is always work on games with the power off.

It’s changing the battery sheesh!

#10698 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

It’s changing the battery sheesh!

Yep, even the smallest thing can go bad quickly. That little battery pops out of your fingers and lands on a board and you woulda wished you had turned the power off pretty quickly.

#10699 2 years ago

Very rare GB topper for sale. Name your price.

C889FAE8-7DC7-4209-9C65-3C798A64FF90 (resized).jpegC889FAE8-7DC7-4209-9C65-3C798A64FF90 (resized).jpeg
#10700 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Yep, even the smallest thing can go bad quickly. That little battery pops out of your fingers and lands on a board and you woulda wished you had turned the power off pretty quickly.

So you loose all your scores every battery change!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 103.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

15,699 (OBO)
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/214?hl=moat-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.