Topic Stats

• 9,020 posts
  • 728 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,708 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E568AAF9-992C-4759-9EB6-6A103C43F049 (resized).jpeg
20210103_155327 (resized).jpg
E62D3A0D-6CB3-4F22-8BBF-1495E6AC1503 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20210114_235214477 (resized).jpg
A8BA14B2-038F-4494-BEBE-10E831DACC36 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
50FAD40F-1B49-4B9D-A315-9F06743691B7 (resized).jpeg
48EAD4DF-B9F4-465C-B53D-D2AB6A589B98 (resized).jpeg
6FA4CCC7-8CFE-45F7-B0F8-7A2E82FFB273 (resized).jpeg
14AD83D4-8805-495E-85D9-ECFBDE7DA3E5 (resized).jpeg
60D0B9EE-A8B2-44AD-B004-7F424F1866B8 (resized).jpeg
6E53267D-4B45-40A7-AC78-F6793B566B3C (resized).jpeg
5EAB581F-5E9F-4039-A33E-C1142A3F9DF0 (resized).jpeg
deadflipimage002 (resized).JPG
deadflipimage (resized).JPG
PXL_20210108_023301238 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9020 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 181.
#1001 4 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

So it look like about 7-10 le games have been shipped to USA customers so far and these have been in the line for weeks ,

Not every LE owner is on Pinside.

#1002 4 years ago

#24 unboxing with assistance of my helper.

image_(resized).jpeg

#1003 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Is she as excited as you are?

#1004 4 years ago

This one is more excited with the box.
Already swaped out black t-m with green.

image_(resized).jpeg

#1005 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Can you post a link to where the green molding can be purchased?

#1006 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Can you post a link to where the green molding can be purchased?

Sure:
https://www.t-molding.com

You want the bright green 3/4"

Only $10 + $6 shipping

#1007 4 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

So it look like about 7-10 le games have been shipped to USA customers so far and these have been in the line for weeks ,

Well if they aint got parts....

#1008 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Who got first game?

#1009 4 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

It appears to be an LE ramp.
I just don't get how a Pinball company that has designed pinball machines for years, can not figure out that a ramp flap that extends in front of the ramp will create air balls. Either they dont give a shit about are balls, or they are all a bunch of idiots.
I would think the design software should have a red flag in it for this reason an not allow the flap to extend past the ramp.
This is the same reason TWD Prem/LE airballs the left ramp. IDIOTS I SAY IDIOTS!

So I just got my LE today and set it all up and was playing great except for the air balls on the left ramp. So my friend and I took the ramp off and attached some dampening foam and 2 way tape to the ramp in between where the screws are on the ramp. Tightened it all back up and now my left ramp is smooth smooth smooth, no more air balls and no more launching. It worked for me so maybe try it.

#1010 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Sure:
https://www.t-molding.com
You want the bright green 3/4"
Only $10 + $6 shipping

How many feet did you order?

#1011 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

So I just got my LE today and set it all up and was playing great except for the air balls on the left ramp. So my friend and I took the ramp off and attached some dampening foam and 2 way tape to the ramp in between where the screws are on the ramp. Tightened it all back up and now my left ramp is smooth smooth smooth, no more air balls and no more launching. It worked for me so maybe try it.

I wish you had some pics of how to do this.

#1012 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

^^^^^^^Attention STERN. Please Read ^^^^^^^

#1013 4 years ago

Lots of small issues out of the box. I'm going to need a while to get this thing playing right. So far...

- E in the PKE doesn't work (seems to be adjustment)
- Left ramp doesn't register
- Slimer target is iffy
- Switch exiting pops to the right doesn't fire
- One-way gate gets stuck up
- Scoop was bent. First ball on the first game it got stuck. Had to bend it up.
- Scoleri target was too high and didn't sit flush with the playfield (already adjusted this down)

On the other hand, the Scoleri targets drop with even a tiny brush hit. No airballs there. The right ramp is easy to hit and smooth like butter. My wife and my 7-year old both hit it in their first games. It's seriously such an amazing looking game. Looks and sounds just flat out incredible. My wife and both of my kids were really excited by it, but I had to stop them so I can start working on the issues. I tried playing, but without the left ramp, all the rollovers, and that one-way gate working properly, it wasn't worth playing right now. A couple of hours and it'll be just fine.

Pics of some of the issues and a couple sexy shots.

Needed to adjust the left Scoleri target down.
Scoop was bent forward out of the box.
One-way gate gets stuck up.
Correct spelling!
Love me some lollipops.
That ramp is beautiful, and so are the toys.
The game is a stunner.

#1014 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I wish you had some pics of how to do this.

I know I should have taken pics when I was doing it. It's pretty easy, undo the 2 ramp screws on the underside of the pf, then the top ramp screws. Than stick the dampening foam or alternative between the 2 ramp screws that go through the pf just to raise it a bit. Just seems to make my ramp flap not so steep.

#1015 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

I know I should have taken pics when I was doing it. It's pretty easy, undo the 2 ramp screws on the underside of the pf, then the top ramp screws. Than stick the dampening foam or alternative between the 2 ramp screws that go through the pf just to raise it a bit. Just seems to make my ramp flap not so steep.

Thanks for the explanation I think a get what you were going for now.

#1016 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

How many feet did you order?

20' it's the minimum amount they will sell.

#1017 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Would have waited at least 50 games if not a 100 before I did this, probably needs a little breaking in games going to play fast out of box just like right after you wax.

#1018 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

20' it's the minimum amount they will sell.

I would guess you have a little left over .

#1019 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Green T-Molding is great. Congrats..

#1020 4 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

On the LE yes. Can anyone confirm on Pros?

Hey there compadre? Yes, we are missing an "e" in "reinforcement"

image_(resized).jpeg

#1021 4 years ago

If anyone buys the green t molding is there enough for 2 games with the 20 feet? anyone want to sell me there extra if there is. Shipping on that site is high for canadians, or anyone in canada want to go splits?

#1022 4 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I would guess you have a little left over .

1 game will take 12', so if someone wanted enough to do two games and split the order 25' should do it.

#1023 4 years ago

On the green t molding is it identical in color to the trim?

#1024 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

1 game will take 12', so if someone wanted enough to do two games and split the order 25' should do it.

I just measured the t mouldings on my METLE and it is just over 9 feet with the corner overlaps so an order of 20' should easy do two games. Or is the head for GBLE different dimensions?

#1025 4 years ago

Pic of my highest score so far...

20160709_111920_(resized).jpg

#1026 4 years ago

wow! How did you score that!?

#1027 4 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Pic of my highest score so far...

Is that picture of the new ghost trap?

#1028 4 years ago

Joking aside, I'm close to wrapping up the issues. Can't wait to play it fully. It's such a great shooter.

#1029 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Were your air balls happening when hitting the ramp flush or from hitting the left side of it then hitting the target and the small amount of lift off the edge along with the impact of the target sending it into orbit??

I can't see how this would fix it if that's your problem. I could easily be wrong though.

#1030 4 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

On the green t molding is it identical in color to the trim?

If you get the bright green, yes it is.

#1031 4 years ago

All that LE green trim looks nice, but how about hot pink? Now that's what I'm talking about! Huge shout out to Bryan Kelly for referring me to Matt at Back Ally Creations and an even bigger shout out to Matt!

IMG_1508_(resized).jpg

IMG_1519_(resized).jpg

IMG_1512_(resized).jpg

IMG_1510_(resized).jpg

#1032 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I just measured the t mouldings on my METLE and it is just over 9 feet with the corner overlaps so an order of 20' should easy do two games. Or is the head for GBLE different dimensions?

They are entirely different back boxes.

#1033 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Yes they are different, my GB Pro is 6ft for each side so I had to buy 15ft of the clear that I put the rgb led strip into.

IMGA0516[1]_(resized).JPG
IMGA0515[1]_(resized).JPG

#1034 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

All that LE green trim looks nice, but how about hot pink? Now that's what I'm talking about! Huge shout out to Bryan Kelly for referring me to Matt at Back Ally Creations and an even bigger shout out to Matt!

I like it! Matches the pink slime perfectly!

#1035 4 years ago

My LE just arrived #2, can't wait to play

image_(resized).jpeg

#1036 4 years ago

booyah. Congrats. An LE # that means something.

#1037 4 years ago
Quoted from focusmediagroup:

Were your air balls happening when hitting the ramp flush or from hitting the left side of it then hitting the target and the small amount of lift off the edge along with the impact of the target sending it into orbit??
I can't see how this would fix it if that's your problem. I could easily be wrong though.

Figured out how to fix the worst of this. It wasn't actually the corner most of the time but the drop target. It was just slightly raised so when there was a hard hit it was flying through the air into the target next to the ramp causing air balls off the target bounce. I still get a bit of ball play off that target but it is far less than before.

#1038 4 years ago
Quoted from jehagen:

My LE just arrived #2, can't wait to play

Did you pay extra for #2?

#1039 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

what exactly does a low number mean in the pinball world? besides more chances for things to be wrong?

#1040 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what exactly does a low number mean in the pinball world? besides more chances for things to be wrong?

It stands out - enough said

What does the first of anything really mean? It's just cool to think about

#1041 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Did you just enter the pinball world? Le numbered plaques are not screwed on in order of production. It's just luck how they come out. Number doesn't mean it was the second game on the line. But it's cool to land that number. More power to him.

#1042 4 years ago

The only plaque where numbers really mean anything are the ones on the Refineries games.

#1043 4 years ago

I did have to pay a little more, it was the last one they had. I didn't care about the number sequence.

#1044 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

#2 means something alright

#1045 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

The only plaque where numbers really mean anything are the ones on the Refineries games.

TBL has true serial #'s

#1046 4 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Did you just enter the pinball world? Le numbered plaques are not screwed on in order of production. It's just luck how they come out. Number doesn't mean it was the second game on the line. But it's cool to land that number. More power to him.

just saying. Pinball is completely the opposite of other collector worlds. In pinball, you never want the first one off the line. first one means you get all the problems they didn't figure out until later.

#1048 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

That is stunning. Nice.

#1049 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Wow, that color combo looks incredible. I think if you had told me you were going w/ that color I would have scoffed....but seeing it - wow, totally works!

#1050 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Love that so much more than the green. Great choice!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Las Vegas, NV
$ 199.99
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 9020 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 181.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside