IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 250.
#10001 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Really a fan of this powder. Just installed. Think of emerald city woz sparkle green but purple. Just need to get some tmolding. Coin door not finish yet
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

suits the theme and cab & playfield art nicely - well done

#10002 2 years ago

what is this hex mod or fix for lower right ramp you speak of? just got my GB and I did re bend mine but still only at about 70% which is way better than the 25% before the contouring

#10003 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Robert Stone? That purple looks fantastic. Does he keep records of past orders like yours, in case someone sees an example and wants the exact same thing? I assume so. I would like that color for mine.
Try Tmolding.com, but you may already know that. I put white T molding on my GB and I really like it!

The one and only mr stone is correct. Yes it was his recommended color. Not sure if I’ve seen it before but the guy knows his powder.

Thanks for the tmolding. I believe that’s where I get mine too.

#10004 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The one and only mr stone is correct. Yes it was his recommended color. Not sure if I’ve seen it before but the guy knows his powder.
Thanks for the tmolding. I believe that’s where I get mine too.

I agree, the white molding looks great. Tmolding.com will probably have a Black Friday sale to save you a little cash if you need to buy it.

IMG_20210813_123946863 (resized).jpgIMG_20210813_123946863 (resized).jpg
#10005 2 years ago

Just seen this!

887EBCB9-2994-446F-9633-70A1B1EE8D5D (resized).jpeg887EBCB9-2994-446F-9633-70A1B1EE8D5D (resized).jpeg
#10006 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Just seen this!
[quoted image]

Got my popcorn tub !!!

6533B8B2-061D-4D46-A06C-2CC09FED044C (resized).png6533B8B2-061D-4D46-A06C-2CC09FED044C (resized).png
#10007 2 years ago

Hi Everyone.

I was playing maybe a dozen games this morning and found that the flippers seemed to get weak and almost just 'all of a sudden'. I noticed it with the left but then it seemed to be both but it was definitely odd. I kept playing thinking that maybe it was in my head but there is just no way, something was happening. Have others had this happen? If so what was the cause? I have confirmed that both flipper coil settings are currently set to 'hard'. Thanks.

#10008 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Hi Everyone.
I was playing maybe a dozen games this morning and found that the flippers seemed to get weak and almost just 'all of a sudden'. I noticed it with the left but then it seemed to be both but it was definitely odd. I kept playing thinking that maybe it was in my head but there is just no way, something was happening. Have others had this happen? If so what was the cause? I have confirmed that both flipper coil settings are currently set to 'hard'. Thanks.

Search for PinMonk's coil fans. This is a known problem. Coils tend to run hot and get weaker the longer you play, say over 30 minutes. PinMonk has done thermal testing and this used to happen way back in the 90's to us older guys, we called it flipper fade. If your coils are measuring good ohms, no worn components, you may need to invest in some fans from PinMonk. Hope this info is a good starting point.

Ken

#10009 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Search for PinMonk's coil fans. This is a known problem. Coils tend to run hot and get weaker the longer you play, say over 30 minutes. PinMonk has done thermal testing and this used to happen way back in the 90's to us older guys, we called it flipper fade. If your coils are measuring good ohms, no worn components, you may need to invest in some fans from PinMonk. Hope this info is a good starting point.
Ken

Definitely a good starting point. I will be mindful of how it plays when cold and over X time and proceed from there. Thanks.

#10010 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Update: sold
Found a set of the drain Busters in my shop. They are brushed stainless and were manufactured by Cliff Rinear of Cliffy’s. $40 shipped CONUS
[quoted image][quoted image]

These are amazing. One of the best mods I bought for this machine. Everyone should own a pair...

#10011 2 years ago

Hey, looking for any suggestions on tracking down an issue with a GB im getting ready for a friend to sell.

Slimer switch works and shows up in test, but not during game play.

Any ideas where to start?
Code has been updated.

Thanks in advance.

#10012 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Hey, looking for any suggestions on tracking down an issue with a GB im getting ready for a friend to sell.
Slimer switch works and shows up in test, but not during game play.
Any ideas where to start?
Code has been updated.
Thanks in advance.

#1: you have the old style Slimer, not the newer style.

#10013 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

#1: you have the old style Slimer, not the newer style.

Thank you! I will def check that out and hope it solves my issue.

#10014 2 years ago

Just picked up a GB Premium and am having issues with the Subway. It doesn't seem to want to loop all the way through when needed. Makes it about half way up the outcoming ramp and falls back down. I've made sure the machine is level. So I don't think that's the issue. Any thoughts?

#10015 2 years ago
Quoted from drtbike225:

Just picked up a GB Premium and am having issues with the Subway. It doesn't seem to want to loop all the way through when needed. Makes it about half way up the outcoming ramp and falls back down. I've made sure the machine is level. So I don't think that's the issue. Any thoughts?

Flippers need overhauled? check position placement of flippers. Are they in line with flipper return guides or up higher? I just picked up a GB and the replaced all original flipper parts and I can tell you the coil stops, sleeves, etc.were all worn out. Once new parts were installed, made a big difference. Takes a minute to check a coil stop on a flipper assy. Put a meter on your flipper coils and check the ohms, make sure they are still within tolerance.

#10016 2 years ago

what’s going on here then!

D6F77EF8-226B-46C8-A4BF-3D05748F3D7C (resized).jpegD6F77EF8-226B-46C8-A4BF-3D05748F3D7C (resized).jpeg
#10017 2 years ago

It's Ghostbusters Headquarters, and Adam has being doing videos with the car and house for a couple months

#10018 2 years ago

#10020 2 years ago

What an awesome mod! This is one of the very best mods I’ve seen a Pinsider make, with tremendous detail and finish. Very nice upgrade! Thanks, Wolffcub!

36177AF2-215A-45AF-9ED4-28832D4CE28B (resized).jpeg36177AF2-215A-45AF-9ED4-28832D4CE28B (resized).jpegF6E725CB-1175-423D-8A56-14D64996DF34 (resized).jpegF6E725CB-1175-423D-8A56-14D64996DF34 (resized).jpeg
#10021 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

What an awesome mod! This is one of the very best mods I’ve seen a Pinsider make, with tremendous detail and finish. Very nice upgrade! Thanks, Wolffcub! [quoted image][quoted image]

Dayum!!! This is awesome, where can I buy that???

#10022 2 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Dayum!!! This is awesome, where can I buy that???

Send a message to Wolffcub!

#10023 2 years ago

Just got mine the other day and it looks amazing! It’s fun how the roof lights up and looks like the DMD graphics at the start of SF multiball. I’ll have to take a video. Having also replaced my flat plastic buildings, the only plastic left is Gozer.

#10024 2 years ago

I replaced my flat buildings too, looks great.

31D25D90-D83E-4478-8AFA-C79A3CB960DA (resized).jpeg31D25D90-D83E-4478-8AFA-C79A3CB960DA (resized).jpeg
#10025 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

[quoted image]

Beautiful playfield! Where did you "get her" (i.e. the Librarian)?

#10026 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockbiter:

Beautiful playfield! Where did you "get her" (i.e. the Librarian)?

Thanks! Found her on EBay I believe.

#10027 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

What an awesome mod! This is one of the very best mods I’ve seen a Pinsider make, with tremendous detail and finish. Very nice upgrade! Thanks, Wolffcub! [quoted image][quoted image]

Cool glad you like it.

Did you have the unfortunate scenario with the stargazer pinball machine ? Due to the such small legs and the top heavy machine it’s causing a slight issue during shipping. I see you put a pad down. I have increased the thickness of the new resin print machine so the legs have more contact with the floor now.

I blame the postal service for playing football with the packages.

#10028 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Cool glad you like it.
Did you have the unfortunate scenario with the stargazer pinball machine ? Due to the such small legs and the top heavy machine it’s causing a slight issue during shipping. I see you put a pad down. I have increased the thickness of the new resin print machine so the legs have more contact with the floor now.
I blame the postal service for playing football with the packages.

Yeah, no worries. The Stargazer wasn’t hurt, just came loose during shipping. I was going to re-glue it but the tape is fine, sorta looks like a rug under the game. I forgot to remove the original lamp from the game during install, so I had 3 wires coming down through the hole beneath the firehouse at the end, which was confusing. But I realized the problem and then it wasn’t too hard at all. Very happy with it!

#10029 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

[quoted image]

Where you got buldings from?

#10030 2 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Where you got buldings from?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"9649577a653ed2ae47773cdd169a53dc59b4f343-1638083020-1800"};
//]]>

Check with Pinsider HD60609. He made them a few months ago.

#10031 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Yeah, no worries. The Stargazer wasn’t hurt, just came loose during shipping. I was going to re-glue it but the tape is fine, sorta looks like a rug under the game. I forgot to remove the original lamp from the game during install, so I had 3 wires coming down through the hole beneath the firehouse at the end, which was confusing. But I realized the problem and then it wasn’t too hard at all. Very happy with it!

Next time the glass is off give the corners of the roof a light tap down with the rubber handle of a screw driver to help seat them down and that slight gap will go away.

#10032 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Next time the glass is off give the corners of the roof a light tap down with the rubber handle of a screw driver to help seat them down and that slight gap will go away.

Thanks! I hadn’t noticed that!

#10033 2 years ago

Does anyone make a mod for the EL wire proton streams? If not (i've never worked with EL wire before) what are the thickness' of the pink, blue to get?

#10034 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

[quoted image]

Where did you get the book stacking? Also that figure of the main baddy? Looks great

#10035 2 years ago

All-

Printed another round of Pet-g plastic protectors:
-1 for left ramp
-1 for right orbit/shooter

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “One for $20 (both for $30). Made from nearly unbreakable PET-G plastic. 1. Airball protector, Left ramp - see below. 2. Right Orbit protector - see below. (see instructions bel...”
2022-08-18
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 2451 times

#10036 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Where did you get the book stacking? Also that figure of the main baddy? Looks great

I can’t remember where that tall book stack came from, because I have a shorter stack that is a mod and I liked this one. I think it came with another GB toy that I bought online. The librarian ghost I found on Ebay. Thanks!

#10037 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Really a fan of this powder. Just installed. Think of emerald city woz sparkle green but purple. Just need to get some tmolding. Coin door not finish yet
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My purple Leg Lights would look great with that purple pc.

#10038 2 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Does anyone make a mod for the EL wire proton streams? If not (i've never worked with EL wire before) what are the thickness' of the pink, blue to get?

Yes - picked up a set from Zach Meny for our LE in 2016. Blue and orange EL wire; pretty cool mod.

#10039 2 years ago

Officially joined the club today

20211129_194116.jpg20211129_194116.jpg
#10040 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

[quoted image]

Welcome to the club.

#10041 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

[quoted image]

Welcome aboard Rookie....

#10042 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

[quoted image]

Congrats! Nice premium you found there. Mine is the game I’ve owned the longest now, since August, 2017. Back then people were pretty hard on this table. Many of those critics probably have it in their wishlist now for Santa.

#10043 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

[quoted image]

Two of my favorites right there!

#10044 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

[quoted image]

They will breed for sure!

#10045 2 years ago

Anyone, in my area, interested in selling their GB premium?

PM me, please.

#10046 2 years ago

Another satisfied mod installed thanks to wolffcub

0CC8327F-301C-4E4A-A5ED-0630FACB02B7 (resized).jpeg0CC8327F-301C-4E4A-A5ED-0630FACB02B7 (resized).jpeg
#10047 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I found it, it was on EBay and the tall book stack came with the librarian ghost. Here is another one…

2B477927-D2BA-4DD2-BCEC-1BEA9A0DCDAC (resized).png2B477927-D2BA-4DD2-BCEC-1BEA9A0DCDAC (resized).png
#10048 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I found it, it was on EBay and the tall book stack came with the librarian ghost. Here is another one…
[quoted image]

Nice! The gozer add in looks great too. Looks like you took the legs off to fit?

#10049 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nice! The gozer add in looks great too. Looks like you took the legs off to fit?

Still on, just bent back a bit at the knees.

#10050 2 years ago

Question for your experienced folks. I have a 1 owner HUO GB Pro with about 4,000 plays. Tonight I noticed my slimer giving a slow hum as he bobs up and down. He's still working properly. The noise is noticeable, but not loud. Do I need to adjust something, grease something or is this the motor going that other's have mentioned? Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/201?hl=pinball-obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.