B3256899-6B84-4431-9ECE-BAA4600CDF01_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
572B134B-22B3-431B-8D29-576F2024D4A2_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 250.
#9951 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

And I think that originally there was suppose to be something of this nature in the game but got pulled before production. So in my mind, this completes the game.

I think it would be cool if you had to earn each usage of the proton gun via code (as I'm guessing would have been implemented if they made it into the game from factory) - wouldn't be my kinda thing if they were always available, but to each their own, and super cool that the community / swinks made it happen aftermarket.

#9952 2 years ago
Quoted from blizz81:

I think it would be cool if you had to earn each usage of the proton gun via code (as I'm guessing would have been implemented if they made it into the game from factory) - wouldn't be my kinda thing if they were always available, but to each their own, and super cool that the community / swinks made it happen aftermarket.

Earning it would be so cool. Any programmers out there?

#9953 2 years ago
Quoted from blizz81:

programming is on the cards but that is not my skill set and had some ideas of how to earn and use but then another $200-300. Calling stumblor as we had spoken but he couldn't get a game at this stage but may come later. I am happy for some one to mod my mod with the extra feature.

#9954 2 years ago

I've just picked up a Premium GB in as new condition, super excited to own this dream pin. What's the consensus among owners here? Where does this game rank among others you have owned/played?

#9955 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

when not used, the streams tuck to the side so the ball can still go down the outlanes and only the proton stream tip interacts with the ball when activated

Maybe reach out to slamt1lt - he reportedly modified the GB code. could easily use a node 12 board for topper and address the unused pin to pulse high, Arduino receives and optorelay enables power to your mod - making it interactive. Possible if it is true he modified the code.

#9956 2 years ago

I'm waiting for mine as well

#9957 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

I've just picked up a Premium GB in as new condition, super excited to own this dream pin. What's the consensus among owners here? Where does this game rank among others you have owned/played?

When dailed in correct GB is just so much fun and a great machine. But again, only when dailed in correct. There are some adjustments to make.
Some I made:
- Highten metal outlanes, from underneath the playfield, hammer them slightly up.
- Close outlanes to minimum
- Larger flipper bats, or mid post option from pinball Universe
- Lower right PKE ramp, replace hex
- Airball protector on left ramp
- reverse slingshots rubbers (optional) for less slingshot action
- Replace all rubbers
- Find the perfect pitch

to add some more fun
- colorDMD
- Quiet fan
- Flipper Fidelity
- Alternative Movie code - with music
- Speaker lights
- Sideblades
- Some mods, firehouse, slime, ecto 1, buildings, terror dogs, all (optional)
- Color inserts
- Led strip in the back

#9958 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

to add some more fun
- Alternative Movie code - with music

Great summary list!

Which other alt code is available? Which are you using currently? I have one installed, not sure that I recall the details but I find it just 'okay' music-wise. It seems rather quiet mostly but I seldom light the machine up so that could be it.

#9959 2 years ago

Having played a few games with it installed, I find myself wanting the ball to go to the outlanes so I can use the proton guns.
But sometimes in the heat of the game, I forget I have it and the ball just drains like normal. So it does take some time to get use to having the function. But the great thing about it is...you don't have to use it. It's not an "always on cheat". You can decide if you want to use it or not during gameplay which to my understanding is one of a kind. As most "cheat" mods such as lane extenders, center posts, etc (once installed) are always there during gameplay.
And I think that originally there was suppose to be something of this nature in the game but got pulled before production. So in my mind, this completes the game.

Nope, its a cheat pure and simple! lol. I would imagine that if it were in the game from the manufacturer, it would have been incorporated into the game somehow. Such as to only be activated like a ball save for "x" amount of time, and then it would also have to be earned.

Im not sure how you can say its not a "cheat" when you just decide when the ball drains and when it wont... Seems like thats essentially the opposite of how pinball works.

#9960 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Great summary list!
Which other alt code is available? Which are you using currently? I have one installed, not sure that I recall the details but I find it just 'okay' music-wise. It seems rather quiet mostly but I seldom light the machine up so that could be it.

there have been 2 version that I know of, one from Delt31 and one from Mudflaps, do not know which I am running.

#9961 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Nope, its a cheat pure and simple! lol. I would imagine that if it were in the game from the manufacturer, it would have been incorporated into the game somehow. Such as to only be activated like a ball save for "x" amount of time, and then it would also have to be earned.
Im not sure how you can say its not a "cheat" when you just decide when the ball drains and when it wont... Seems like thats essentially the opposite of how pinball works.

Even if not integrated fully into code, I am sure swinks could easily code a use timer (5 second actuation first use, 2.5 seconds, 1 second then 60 second lockout) or similar simulated integration.

would be possible to capture the pulse given for when unique inserts or modes are lit.. the extra ball light, mass hysteria, we came we saw, etc so once it is lit, Arduino registers the pulse, and an armed state for the optorelay that delivers power to the device itself - so whenever the integrated insert is lit, the proton guns will be operational.

#9962 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

there have been 2 version that I know of, one from Delt31 and one from Mudflaps, do not know which I am running.

I’m running Mudflaps edition, love it!

#9963 2 years ago
Quoted from njvc:

Where does this game rank among others you have owned/played?

I’ve always felt GB was somewhat underrated. I bought my premium in summer 2017 and quickly discovered it needed a few adjustments and airball protectors. CPR9999 has offered great options for the left ramp and the end of the shooter lane, and the protectors which go over the in/out lanes are a must to prevent rail-hops. The game code wasn’t finished either, which turned some people off. The right ramp is a hard shot too, but a slightly shorter hex post under the ramp does make that shot a bit more makable. When the code was finished a couple years ago, it really elevated this game. I was already a fan, but the finished code and option to immediately play the wizard mode really put this one in keeper territory. It looks awesome, has some of the best mods in recent years, and has several ways to play it and ladders to progress. This is one of Sterns best pins, but that’s just my opinion!

#9964 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I agree it's a cheat. 100%.

I am just saying it's in a different category of cheats...since once installed you have to depress a foot pedal to activate it during the game . If you don't depress the foot pedal, then it's as if the guns don't exist and the ball drains normally down the side.

So I technically can play a game where the gun mod is not used at all even though it's installed. Thus having a non cheating game. Versus other cheat mods such as lane extenders, changing to larger flipper bats, adding center posts where I cannot control whether or not to cheat during the game. Perhaps a small difference, but to me a difference nonetheless.

I am also hoping someone will eventually integrate it into the code so it has to be earned. Just taking baby steps.

I understand it's not for everyone, but I like it on mine.

#9965 2 years ago

I agree it's a cheat. 100%.
I am just saying it's in a different category of cheats...since once installed you have to depress a foot pedal to activate it during the game . If you don't depress the foot petal, then it's as if the guns don't exist and the ball drains normally down the side.
So I technically can play a game where the gun mod is not used at all even though it's installed. Thus having a non cheating game. Versus other cheat mods such as lane extenders, changing to larger flipper bats, adding center posts where I cannot control whether or not to cheat during the game. Perhaps a small difference, but to me a difference nonetheless.
I am also hoping someone will eventually integrate it into the code so it has to be earned. Just taking baby steps.
I understand it's not for everyone, but I like it on mine.

Oh I gotcha. Hey, im not saying its not cool haha. I just thought for whatever reason that since the original design of the game had these in mind, that they were linked to the current code already.

#9966 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’ve always felt GB was somewhat underrated. I bought my premium in summer 2017 and quickly discovered it needed a few adjustments and airball protectors. CPR9999 has offered great options for the left ramp and the end of the shooter lane, and the protectors which go over the in/out lanes are a must to prevent rail-hops. The game code wasn’t finished either, which turned some people off. The right ramp is a hard shot too, but a slightly shorter hex post under the ramp does make that shot a bit more makable. When the code was finished a couple years ago, it really elevated this game. I was already a fan, but the finished code and option to immediately play the wizard mode really put this one in keeper territory. It looks awesome, has some of the best mods in recent years, and has several ways to play it and ladders to progress. This is one of Sterns best pins, but that’s just my opinion!

I agree. Funny, I bought mine in like 2016 or 2017 also, way before the "new code" was up and running. I always liked it even before the new code.

But even stranger, since the new code, which made it easier to score, I cannot come even close to my original high score on the old code!

Frustrating hahaha

#9967 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

When the code was finished a couple years ago, it really elevated this game. I was already a fan, but the finished code and option to immediately play the wizard mode really put this one in keeper territory. It looks awesome, has some of the best mods in recent years, and has several ways to play it and ladders to progress. This is one of Sterns best pins, but that’s just my opinion!

Re: my post back a page ago, on the final code, is the best route for scoring still just to focus on the right orbit ladder to hit Stay Puft though? Or did WCWS / WRTBY / the other ladders get some score balancing?

Not sure it would effect my choice to grab a GB if there was one within decent snagging distance, but kinda curious either way.

#9968 2 years ago
Quoted from blizz81:

Re: my post back a page ago, on the final code, is the best route for scoring still just to focus on the right orbit ladder to hit Stay Puft though? Or did WCWS / WRTBY / the other ladders get some score balancing?
Not sure it would effect my choice to grab a GB if there was one within decent snagging distance, but kinda curious either way.

Subway ramp, library, repeat.

PF multipliers and multi-ball I have found produce the biggest scoring benefits by far. However, when I play I try to unlock the scenes as they are the most fun...especially on the right-most ladder.

#9969 2 years ago

I'm surprised so much talk had been centered around If it is cheating or not to add some mods to a game.

Seems the line is drawn - If the game came that way, and was intended to be that way then it's OG, otherwise it's a cheat.

In order to stay OG you'd have to stick to the original doctrine - Which is they are designed to take your quarters for a given amount of play time. The BOM is closely monitored, and everything can be adjusted to make that magic average game time last 2 minutes for you $1.

Not sure this ethos works well in a home eviroment. Sure the credit is free for the family to play - but sorry little Bobby or uncle Chuck, your two minutes are up go sit down now.

I say play it anyway you want that makes it enjoyable and it's not cheating at all. Bolt on the training wheels and go to town, I do... Enjoy the game, get better at it, and slowly ease up on the aids to increase the challenge as desired.

And stop putting the accountants in charge of the fun. You listening pinball MFGs?

#9970 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

I'm surprised so much talk had been centered around If it is cheating or not to add some mods to a game.
Seems the line is drawn - If the game came that way, and was intended to be that way then it's OG, otherwise it's a cheat.
In order to stay OG you'd have to stick to the original doctrine - Which is they are designed to take your quarters for a given amount of play time. The BOM is closely monitored, and everything can be adjusted to make that magic average game time last 2 minutes for you $1.
Not sure this ethos works well in a home eviroment. Sure the credit is free for the family to play - but sorry little Bobby or uncle Chuck, your two minutes are up go sit down now.
I say play it anyway you want that makes it enjoyable and it's not cheating at all. Bolt on the training wheels and go to town, I do... Enjoy the game, get better at it, and slowly ease up on the aids to increase the challenge as desired.
And stop putting the accountants in charge of the fun. You listening pinball MFGs?

Well, it depends on how you look at it. If you are ever interesting in comparing scores in any way, then altering it is cheating.

A lot of people would compare this sort of modding to bumper bowling. yea, its fun but you cant take it seriously...

#9971 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Well, it depends on how you look at it. If you are ever interesting in comparing scores in any way, then altering it is cheating.
A lot of people would compare this sort of modding to bumper bowling. yea, its fun but you cant take it seriously...

You are absolutely right - trying to compare scores wouldn't make any sense like this. All conditions must be the same. And I would take it a step further and say that it really needs to be done on the same machine to truly compare scores.

Fun for a league or tourney situation for sure. Or even a house party between pinheads.

BUT - when not comparing manhood. Pure fun for everyone is the name of the game. Break out the bumper bowling. Maybe measuring the level of pure mindless fun is a much better measurement than a score.

Besides - most people don't spend this kind of money to bring something into their home just to be constantly reminded how much they suck and don't measure up whenever they want to play with it.

That's what marriage is for....

#9972 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

You are absolutely right - trying to compare scores wouldn't make any sense like this. All conditions must be the same. And I would take it a step further and say that it really needs to be done on the same machine to truly compare scores.
Fun for a league or tourney situation for sure. Or even a house party between pinheads.
BUT - when not comparing manhood. Pure fun for everyone is the name of the game. Break out the bumper bowling. Maybe measuring the level of pure mindless fun is a much better measurement than a score.
Besides - most people don't spend this kind of money to bring something into their home just to be constantly reminded how much they suck and don't measure up whenever they want to play with it.
That's what marriage is for....

Haha, to me, the only reason for pinball is for the endgame of scoring. . Doesnt have to be competitive but to want to know how you compare to others generally. But at the end of it all, i am disappointed if I were to go through all the brackets or whatever and find my score is low still. But opposite if I flub around for a while and realize I ended up with a great score.. If you are really serious about it, then yes, same machine. Thats for the hardcore pinheads though...

But thats why pinball is great. Many different reasons to play and enjoy.

#9973 2 years ago

The Proton Mod is really just a fun mod that makes the game more playable and enjoyable as one down side is, it can be a drain monster and then not a fun game to play at times.

My kids - 8 and 12 did not play GB much as they hate the outlane drains and centre drain. After designing and adding the mod, the game has become more played and everyone has gotten a little further in the game. But if there is a comp on - simple turn the mod OFF at the coin door and everyone is on the same level - there is choice.

Out of interest I did a stats audit before installing the mod:
LHS Drains - 17.5% - 229 times
Centre Drains - 62.2% - 855 times
RHS Drains - 17.3% - 227 times

Then after close to 300 plays with the mod the stats were:
LHS Drains - 12.8% - 273 times
Centre Drains - 73.8% - 1569 times
RHS Drains - 13.4% - 286 times

So yes they come in handy and the length of games increased slightly but the game is more fun.

There is alot going on watching multiple balls especially in a multiball so you do miss stopping the ball at the sides and now it is 2 hands and a foot to play the game - there is still challenge in the game.

But what I noticed most is my kids love playing the game and playing more and their flipper skills improved due to playing the game more and then the proton use reduced a little so it helped improve skills. It is actually a skill to use and their is a function on the servo driver boards that you can modify so when a switch is activated it goes to the max point and straight returns to the rest point so timing becomes more critical. I haven't beaten the game but it has helped some of my games last a bit longer.

Lastly my 8yr old soon now has Grand Champion in the God Mod which is stoked and has one over me.

#9974 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Although it's still pretty high in the ratings here, I agree it's really underrated. The theme integration is just amazing on this one, and yes it can be a *tad* frustrating at times, but quite honestly, so can a lot of other pins. It's got great rules, I love the way you can play certain portions of the movie in order, but can start any of the ladders at any time - I really do not get this "linear" perception of the machine you don't always start the same mode and you are not locked into one sequence once its started. I think its actually the perfect way to implement a movie story into a pin.

The multiballs are fantastic - Storage Facility multiball is a real pinballing moment and its attainable by novice players, Mass Hysteria is truly chaotic, We Came We Saw is an awesome Mini Wizard. The music/callouts are ace, the DMD animations are great and can anyone say this is not one of the most beautiful looking pins ever made?

If I have one very minor gripe - yep, it is the right ramp (I have a premium). It's different, but it's a VERY tight shot and probably benefits from the hex ramp adjustment because you do get a lot of those shots that aaaaalllllllmost make it, but not quite.

Anyway, if you can't tell by all of that - I do think it's one of Sterns best, and I absolutely love this machine.

#9975 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Although it's still pretty high in the ratings here, I agree it's really underrated. The theme integration is just amazing on this one, and yes it can be a *tad* frustrating at times, but quite honestly, so can a lot of other pins. It's got great rules, I love the way you can play certain portions of the movie in order, but can start any of the ladders at any time - I really do not get this "linear" perception of the machine you don't always start the same mode and you are not locked into one sequence once its started. I think its actually the perfect way to implement a movie story into a pin.
The multiballs are fantastic - Storage Facility multiball is a real pinballing moment and its attainable by novice players, Mass Hysteria is truly chaotic, We Came We Saw is an awesome Mini Wizard. The music/callouts are ace, the DMD animations are great and can anyone say this is not one of the most beautiful looking pins ever made?
If I have one very minor gripe - yep, it is the right ramp (I have a premium). It's different, but it's a VERY tight shot and probably benefits from the hex ramp adjustment because you do get a lot of those shots that aaaaalllllllmost make it, but not quite.
Anyway, if you can't tell by all of that - I do think it's one of Sterns best, and I absolutely love this machine.

Agree with all this! I love the art, and I found an extra LE playfield with some clearcoat issue to keep as an art piece. I am a fan of the backglass art too, although I also love the alternate translite I made for mine.

#9976 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Sure, but who cares? If it’s your game and it makes it more fun for you, mission accomplished.

#9977 2 years ago

Can't wait to install the CDMD after it's gifted to me at Christmas. A CDMD has got to be one of the top 1 mods for this game.

Is the custom audio code version fully compatible with the colored animations?

#9978 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Top 5 stern for me on call outs alone.

#9979 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Oh I gotcha. Hey, im not saying its not cool haha. I just thought for whatever reason that since the original design of the game had these in mind, that they were linked to the current code already.

Yes the protons were originally intended to be in the game but they were never intended to be used in the game like this. It’s incredibly well engineered though! Impressive.

Btw - I really hate to say this Bc the dumb topper is so overpriced from Stern on this game but I really like it. Complete the look and half of the reason I have this game is for my love of ghostbusters. I really should just sell the damn thing and cash in but I can’t. It really brings the whole game together and truly looks like it belongs.

When I tell non pinball people how much the thing sells for, their head almost explodes. Then they try to take it off my machine and leave with it haha

This hobby is so crazy

#9980 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes the protons were originally intended to be in the game but they were never intended to be used in the game like this. It’s incredibly well engineered though! Impressive.
Btw - I really hate to say this Bc the dumb topper is so overpriced from Stern on this game but I really like it. Complete the look and half of the reason I have this game is for my love of ghostbusters. I really should just sell the damn thing and cash in but I can’t. It really brings the whole game together and truly looks like it belongs.
When I tell non pinball people how much the thing sells for, their head almost explodes. Then they try to take it off my machine and leave with it haha
This hobby is so crazy

One just sold for $3500. There's no way I'd hold onto one for that.

#9981 2 years ago

Does anyone know how many GB toppers were made?

#9982 2 years ago

Does anyone know how many GB toppers were made?

Pretty sure it’s the same 10 toppers just getting sold over and over

#9983 2 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Sure, but who cares? If it’s your game and it makes it more fun for you, mission accomplished.

Did I say that I cared what others do? Nope! Actually, I said the opposite.

But to me, its something I would never add on. I just dont see the point of it.

#9984 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This hobby is so crazy

The topper is great. I cant believe they are selling for thousands!

#9985 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I sold the topper and was surprised when my wife gave me grief for it. She said it's "ok, as long as the money gets rolled into my holiday present."

Not gonna lie - that first game with the topper off was a gut punch. It adds a lot more to the game than I had given it credit for.

#9986 2 years ago

AMC theatres is selling this popcorn holder for $35 as part of promotion for the movie. Looks like a nice topper.

D3DAADB7-E8EA-4447-9516-2BDBDEBB64CD (resized).jpegD3DAADB7-E8EA-4447-9516-2BDBDEBB64CD (resized).jpeg
#9988 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I hear you but then what am I doing with that 3500? It’s not like that would make a big difference b/c if it did, I have no place to be buying these dumb machines to begin with. Therefore, I kind of rather look at it. I get your point though as it’s 100% the right thing to do - sell it b/c NO WAY it’s worth that much but pulling the trigger is harder than you think!

#9989 2 years ago

Hopefully someone can help me! My Premium is acting strange. Randomly the lower 1/3rd of the playfield (flippers, scoop eject, and even illumination) will go off and come back on for 1 second. The longer I play the more often it occurs. I ran the node test and it is showing no errors.

Any advice would be appreciated, as it is unplayable until I can fix the issue.

Edit: Doh! My son’s hoverboard thing was charging on the same line, that seems to have caused the issue. Since I unplugged that the issue hasn’t reappeared. PHEW!

#9990 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Hopefully someone can help me! My Premium is acting strange. Randomly the lower 1/3rd of the playfield (flippers, scoop eject, and even illumination) will go off and come back on for 1 second. The longer I play the more often it occurs. I ran the node test and it is showing no errors.
Any advice would be appreciated, as it is unplayable until I can fix the issue.
Edit: Doh! My son’s hoverboard thing was charging on the same line, that seems to have caused the issue. Since I unplugged that the issue hasn’t reappeared. PHEW!

you are who are welcome

#9991 2 years ago

The topper paired with the Premium Ecto-1 art package is as good as it gets. I wouldn't separate the two for any amount of money. They are made for one another. You can always make more money but you can’t get another topper. Keep them on you’re games. I can’t imagine mine without it. I’m def not a topper guy but this one is special for sure. Just saying!

#9992 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

The topper paired with the Premium Ecto-1 art package is as good as it gets. I wouldn't separate the two for any amount of money. They are made for one another. You can always make more money but you can’t get another topper. Keep them on you’re games. I can’t imagine mine without it. I’m def not a topper guy but this one is special for sure. Just saying!

That's exactly how I feel about mine as well.

#9993 2 years ago

I never used to be a topper guy, but boy do they finish off a pin very nicely. If you have a nice row of modern Sterns, all with official toppers, it really does look pretty special (while obviously doing very little for gameplay).

I think this is one of the best ones Stern has made - simply put, it just looks like it is supposed to be there, especially on the premium it's integrated so well. Agree with those above, I wouldn't sell mine even if I was offered $5k for it.

#9994 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Yep this is what I’m dealing with. It looks better on premium than LE haha. Just got some really nice powder done for my premium as well should be installing today. Shout out to Robert stone on these boards. Man is amazing at powder

#9995 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It looks better on premium than LE haha.

Ain’t too shabby on the pro Either!

236684F4-FEC3-42FE-AA66-4FF3537F78DC (resized).jpeg236684F4-FEC3-42FE-AA66-4FF3537F78DC (resized).jpeg347082F8-816E-4E7D-9A7D-291430AD4B0C (resized).jpeg347082F8-816E-4E7D-9A7D-291430AD4B0C (resized).jpeg5B386E58-A40F-4AF3-A2BD-E7C003B24DBE (resized).jpeg5B386E58-A40F-4AF3-A2BD-E7C003B24DBE (resized).jpegF1614D40-11F8-4AB9-A843-484539D11CC0 (resized).pngF1614D40-11F8-4AB9-A843-484539D11CC0 (resized).png
#9996 2 years ago

Update: sold

Found a set of the drain Busters in my shop. They are brushed stainless and were manufactured by Cliff Rinear of Cliffy’s. $40 shipped CONUS
728D2286-8E6E-497A-8042-4909B2C073C6 (resized).jpeg728D2286-8E6E-497A-8042-4909B2C073C6 (resized).jpegD3615A8C-4586-46CD-8A65-5F71F4911197 (resized).jpegD3615A8C-4586-46CD-8A65-5F71F4911197 (resized).jpeg

#9997 2 years ago

I’m hearing about hitting the rails from underneath the playfield. Where and how is this done for those that have done this

#9998 2 years ago

Hey everyone. Wondering what a fair price is on a GB Pro these days. Huo. 7ish?

#9999 2 years ago

Really a fan of this powder. Just installed. Think of emerald city woz sparkle green but purple. Just need to get some tmolding. Coin door not finish yet

5372A393-0175-4BCE-AB33-25CEE9651401 (resized).jpeg5372A393-0175-4BCE-AB33-25CEE9651401 (resized).jpegA11ADF35-9238-41F8-AAA3-88887688F562 (resized).jpegA11ADF35-9238-41F8-AAA3-88887688F562 (resized).jpegA75BD188-980C-4A40-9B41-8109C0CD87D6 (resized).jpegA75BD188-980C-4A40-9B41-8109C0CD87D6 (resized).jpegB203B3DD-CE82-4BCF-B125-87F60EEC3F00 (resized).jpegB203B3DD-CE82-4BCF-B125-87F60EEC3F00 (resized).jpegCFFD3CDF-8F9F-4469-8A6D-023753DF42CD (resized).jpegCFFD3CDF-8F9F-4469-8A6D-023753DF42CD (resized).jpegD646C358-B8DF-47D9-9179-3AFEC93DA1D2 (resized).jpegD646C358-B8DF-47D9-9179-3AFEC93DA1D2 (resized).jpeg
#10000 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Really a fan of this powder.

Robert Stone? That purple looks fantastic. Does he keep records of past orders like yours, in case someone sees an example and wants the exact same thing? I assume so. I would like that color for mine.

Try Tmolding.com, but you may already know that. I put white T molding on my GB and I really like it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.95
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 103.00
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/200?hl=onemilemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.