B3256899-6B84-4431-9ECE-BAA4600CDF01_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
572B134B-22B3-431B-8D29-576F2024D4A2_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 250.
#9851 2 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Now you just need some lighted flippers.

Ordered them on October 5th, 2021, not sure when of their status on shipping.

Ken

#9852 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Put in a few Mods:
LED Leg Light Ups from Mustang Paul
Slime sign and Slime along subway
Ecto-1 Car.
Pinmonk's light progression panels-a little tricky to install, need a heat gun to place a dab of glue to help them stay in position when placing them back into game.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Anti-Glare glass should be your next purchase!

#9853 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Anti-Glare glass should be your next purchase!

Already on there. Camera has a hard time filtering, plus it was dark and I was not messing with the camera settings

#9854 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Put in a few Mods:
Ecto-1 Car.
Pinmonk's light progression panels-a little tricky to install, need a heat gun to place a dab of glue to help them stay in position when placing them back into game.

How much were these?

I wonder how they would look on the premium. Looks nice on your pro. Pink or purple?

#9855 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

How much were these?
I wonder how they would look on the premium. Looks nice on your pro. Pink or purple?

I bought both Front and Rear Kits in Purple/Pink color, ($160.00) I added longer Chrome bolts and the clear washers, IDE connector, so my Total was $208.00

#9856 2 years ago

Left side plastic under library that covers cap balls. Does this black spacer go above or below the plastic?

20211018_212222 (resized).jpg20211018_212222 (resized).jpg
#9857 2 years ago
Quoted from LowScores:

Left side plastic under library that covers cap balls. Does this black spacer go above or below the plastic?[quoted image]

Below plastic
Makes the plastic surface pitched away from the rail to help balls roll back to the playfield.

#9858 2 years ago

So after 3 years of of owning a pro I finally landed a premium for an upgrade. While previous I have maybe 4-5 games on a premium I was nervous how I was going to like the added features mainly the magna slings. But I must say this game being my Grail game in the pro the premium has far exceeded my expectations and put this game at a whole new level for me! This is my desert island pinball and I just keep finding new things in the game I didn’t know before. Regardless pro or premium this game kicks ass!

#9859 2 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

So after 3 years of of owning a pro I finally landed a premium for an upgrade. While previous I have maybe 4-5 games on a premium I was nervous how I was going to like the added features mainly the magna slings. But I must say this game being my Grail game in the pro the premium has far exceeded my expectations and put this game at a whole new level for me! This is my desert island pinball and I just keep finding new things in the game I didn’t know before. Regardless pro or premium this game kicks ass!

Wow, awesome to read this. I would love to play a premium as I just acquired a Pro. Love it so much.

#9860 2 years ago

Aflac

Quoted from Swoods5688:

Damn it, lol. I've been tossing around the idea of upgrading to a premium and reading something like this adds to the fire.

#9861 2 years ago

Still trying to locate black GB proton side rails for my game

Lmk if you might have a set

Thanks

#9862 2 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

I've played a pro and own a premium - and the premium rocks! How can anyone say the magna slings, subway, ecto goggle and roaming Slimer aren't worth it? The magna slings are so cool and fit the theme incredibly well and the left ramp to subway is one of the most amazing shots in pinball. The right ramp? Ok I'll give you that - it's so hard to hit with anything approaching consistency on the premium and it not a very satisfying shot, but that is one small blip on an otherwise stellar machine!

#9863 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

The right ramp? Ok I'll give you that - it's so hard to hit with anything approaching consistency on the premium and it not a very satisfying shot

Agreed on that! Even using a shorter hex post to reduce the height of the ramp fixing some rejects, it's still a very tight shot to make

#9864 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I've played a pro and own a premium - and the premium rocks! How can anyone say the magna slings, subway, ecto goggle and roaming Slimer aren't worth it? The magna slings are so cool and fit the theme incredibly well and the left ramp to subway is one of the most amazing shots in pinball. The right ramp? Ok I'll give you that - it's so hard to hit with anything approaching consistency on the premium and it not a very satisfying shot, but that is one small blip on an otherwise stellar machine!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"84dbfc8af245ebdf4a51a081334dcd0d785acfba-1635083179-1800"};
//]]>

I have to say I had read this a ton and this added to my hesitation on upgrading but the previous owner of my premium must have dialed in that ramp because I have been able to loop that ramp 3-4 times in a row and hit it with pretty good consistency

#9865 2 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

I have to say I had read this a ton and this added to my hesitation on upgrading but the previous owner of my premium must have dialed in that ramp because I have been able to loop that ramp 3-4 times in a row and hit it with pretty good consistency

Is that the ramp where Cliffy suggests placing a washer under the mounting tab to the left of the blue nub to help it not rub the playfield?

#9866 2 years ago

I bought lighted post mod kits from Comet, but looking at these right posts, I can't figure out how I would get to them. It seems I might need to remove the under playfield ramp, but I don't see how it's possible to remove it. Any pointers?

20211024_131443 (resized).jpg20211024_131443 (resized).jpg
#9867 2 years ago

Can someone tell me what color spring is used in the shooter for premium or LE? Mine has orange/red…. Very strong. Wondering if that’s correct

#9868 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can someone tell me what color spring is used in the shooter for premium or LE? Mine has orange/red…. Very strong. Wondering if that’s correct

It comes with orange but many people switch it to green.

#9869 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

It comes with orange but many people switch it to green.

Great thanks

#9870 2 years ago

Anyone have any issues with the time resetting?
Any time I power up the game it resets to this date.
All of the high scores and game setting are fine but the clock doesn’t stay.
I tried power cycling after saving and it’s fine but being off over night seems to reset the time and date.

5DA85772-A528-4768-A52F-88F89CF96A3A (resized).jpeg5DA85772-A528-4768-A52F-88F89CF96A3A (resized).jpeg
#9871 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I tried power cycling after saving and it’s fine but being off over night seems to reset the time and date. [quoted image]

Time to change the button battery

#9872 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I tried power cycling after saving and it’s fine but being off over night seems to reset the time and date. [quoted image]

Time to sell the game to me. Lol U got ghosts

#9873 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Time to sell the game to me. Lol U got ghosts

Bolted down man haha I love this thing, plus I have it dialed in. Plays like butter
Had the family over last night and set it at God Mode. Letting some non-pinballers have it. Getting them addicted anyway I can.

I had a battery on hand and popped it in, so should be good to go now.

#9874 2 years ago

I haven't ran away! Been printing and printing. Got the interior items all drawn up and sorted out but just trying different colours for different items so everything does not look all the same.

#9875 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I haven't ran away! Been printing and printing. Got the interior items all drawn up and sorted out but just trying different colours for different items so everything does not look all the same.

How much are these going to be? I haven't seen you post any prices.

#9876 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Another batch of baby stargazers are born for the firehouses.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I would be interested in one or two. Will they have graphics on them?

#9877 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Put in a few Mods:
LED Leg Light Ups from
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"a0b60e7dc6ad6c7c9365d20681a7bf73e95d351c-1635280575-1800"};
//]]>

Mustang Paul
Ecto-1 Car.

Is MustangPaul still producing the leg LED’s ? Looks sweet!

#9878 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Is MustangPaul still producing the leg LED’s ? Looks sweet!

Yes he is, just send him a PM and he will send you a very detailed explanation of what he offers. Was very informative and helped me narrow down what I needed and what I did not.

#9879 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

I would be interested in one or two. Will they have graphics on them?

Since my last picture posted they now have the following changes.

-Holes in floors for fire pole have the metal fall guards like in the movie, real brass for the fire poles

-Furniture on main floor, wood colour lockers as per movie, corner shaped desk with a "we got one" desk button, chair , papers scattered on desk top and im trying to do a non lighting desk lamp.

-Furniture on second floor, grey colour lockers, kitchen counter with uppers, round table and chairs, and the Stargazer pinball with legible graphics.

- The roof now screws on and the 2 fasteners and now hidden with magnetic clip on covers so they look like roof components.

- The front of the fire house now has a leg that goes down all the way to the playfield to keep it more rigid. (this can not been seen as the existing plastic covers the leg)

-Added a Ghostbuster sign to the side of the building that is above the ramp area.

-Added stone features to the roof line like the real firehouse.

-Made the rear of the firehouse blocked off internally so the wires for the general lightning and the flashing roof blow hole can now run down without being seen.

#9880 2 years ago

This picture is still with a prototype fire hall, but it shows the signage and stone accents. This also shows the bad quality draft print for my central city layout. I reduced the number of buildings and made them larger so i can light them up like my Tron city mod. the buildings will possibly be different tones and all have different colour roofs and building features. Some windows will be blacked out and make it look more real.

IMG_6265 (resized).JPGIMG_6265 (resized).JPGIMG_6266 (resized).JPGIMG_6266 (resized).JPG
#9881 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Since my last picture posted they now have the following changes.
-Holes in floors for fire pole have the metal fall guards like in the movie, real brass for the fire poles
-Furniture on main floor, wood colour lockers as per movie, corner shaped desk with a "we got one" desk button, chair , papers scattered on desk top and im trying to do a non lighting desk lamp.
-Furniture on second floor, grey colour lockers, kitchen counter with uppers, round table and chairs, and the Stargazer pinball with legible graphics.
- The roof now screws on and the 2 fasteners and now hidden with magnetic clip on covers so they look like roof components.
- The front of the fire house now has a leg that goes down all the way to the playfield to keep it more rigid. (this can not been seen as the existing plastic covers the leg)
-Added a Ghostbuster sign to the side of the building that is above the ramp area.
-Added stone features to the roof line like the real firehouse.
-Made the rear of the firehouse blocked off internally so the wires for the general lightning and the flashing roof blow hole can now run down without being seen.

Very cool! I would be in for one or possibly two. When will they be ready?

#9882 2 years ago

That fire house looks so good

#9883 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

This picture is still with a prototype fire hall, but it shows the signage and stone accents. This also shows the bad quality draft print for my central city layout. I reduced the number of buildings and made them larger so i can light them up like my Tron city mod. the buildings will possibly be different tones and all have different colour roofs and building features. Some windows will be blacked out and make it look more real.[quoted image][quoted image]

oh man, I think I might need a firehouse now! Haha

#9884 2 years ago

I agree, it looks great. I'm also super interested.

Any plans for lighting inside?

#9885 2 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

oh man, I think I might need a firehouse now! Haha

Agreed - looks great

#9886 2 years ago
Quoted from oradke:

I agree, it looks great. I'm also super interested.
Any plans for lighting inside?

The inside was lit from day one. Each level has 2 led post lights installed and simply plugs into the existing playfield connection. The original flasher led at the top of the old prop is relocated to the new blast hole in my firehouse.

#9887 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

This picture is still with a prototype fire hall, but it shows the signage and stone accents. This also shows the bad quality draft print for my central city layout. I reduced the number of buildings and made them larger so i can light them up like my Tron city mod. the buildings will possibly be different tones and all have different colour roofs and building features. Some windows will be blacked out and make it look more real.[quoted image][quoted image]

I 100% need that firehouse!!!!!! How can I get one?!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?!!?

#9888 2 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

Just got the public library mod put in for my pro, just waiting to add the new library and ghost trap mod. Anyone have a lead on the shooter knob or stern side rails?
[quoted image]

Where did you get the library mod?

#9889 2 years ago
Quoted from BigTP25:

Where did you get the library mod?

This is also in my build list lol. It will compliment the theme of the other buildings I am currently doing.

#9890 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Proton Guns are charged and ready
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

swinks I will take a set of proton wands!

#9891 2 years ago
Quoted from BigTP25:

swinks I will take a set of proton wands!

cheers

check out this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swinks-gb-proton-guns-mod-development

then have a quick look at the manual and send a PM with:
- name
- state / country
- cables through door or cabinet base
- pedal colour preference

#9892 2 years ago

Anywhere i can find a rules guide with the newest code integrated?

#9893 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

The firehouse ghostbusters deserves. Prototype is finished. Just need to work on the interior furniture now. Each level is lit and the roof hole is connected to the existing flasher so it flashes purple. The pinstadium lighting also runs properly above it and does not make contact with the roof. With the rest of the lit up buildings things should tie together nicely.

This looks fantastic! I just rejoined the club earlier this month and have been decking out my premium. Really like how this sits with the pinstadiums too!

Were you planning on starting a preorder list?

#9894 2 years ago
Quoted from D-Piddy:

This looks fantastic! I just rejoined the club earlier this month and have been decking out my premium. Really like how this sits with the pinstadiums too!
Were you planning on starting a preorder list?

It is designed to clear the pin stadium lights so you will not have issues at the roof line. I will post up the finalized details of the final firehouse later today. So far the list has 28 people. I am doing a run of 36 only for this mod so 8 spots are left. Pm me if you want on the list.

#9895 2 years ago

Yes it's true, this man has no topper.

VID_20211029_204030_SparkVideo.gifVID_20211029_204030_SparkVideo.gif

IMG_20211029_212017.jpgIMG_20211029_212017.jpg
#9896 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

This is also in my build list lol. It will compliment the theme of the other buildings I am currently doing.

These all look great

If there is a list please lmk

I sent a PM

Amazing work !!

#9897 2 years ago

It's all finalized!!!

I don’t want to clutter up this thread with Pinsider name lists and progress posts so I will create a new one. Anyone with interest in the firehouse mods or any of my GB mods please jump to this link below to follow along. I will also be listing my Central City mod, Library mod, PKE tower mod , and Ghost trap mod in the new thread. Every once in a while I will make a mod post in this original GB club thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolffcubs-ghostbusters-firehouse-city-library-trap-pke-mods#post-6576627

IMG_6705 (resized).JPGIMG_6705 (resized).JPG

#9898 2 years ago

Added some acrylic protectors in green and blue as the plastics are more greenish (left) and blueish (right).

IMG_6066 (resized).JPEGIMG_6066 (resized).JPEG
#9899 2 years ago

What are premiums worth these days? Really want to pick up this game but the dude wants 11k for it. Thoughts on reasonable value and is it going to hold?!?!?

#9900 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

What are premiums worth these days? Really want to pick up this game but the dude wants 11k for it. Thoughts on reasonable value and is it going to hold?!?!?

11k is approaching LE territory.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade for a super nice Scared Stiff, Addams Family, Tron Pro, Indiana Jones… possibly others Ghostbusters is pretty much new out of the box condition. Low plays. Bea...”
2021-11-05
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 916 times

Hit up that guy, I think $9500 for Premium sounds about right. They don't come up all that often it seems and it really is an underappreciated game.

As for holding value, probably not. I expect all our pinball purchases to lose money. It is a crazy time we live in with inflation but the bubble will pop one day (I know, this has been said on here for 20 years).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 26.50
15,699 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.95
$ 103.00
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/198?hl=norcalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.