IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 250.
#9101 3 years ago

Anyone with a broken Node board that the CAT cables plug in and wish to sell it send me a message

Thank you

#9102 3 years ago

Haven't checked this thread in a while :/

Finally lifted the pf to see why my right drop wasn't staying up....WOW stern used plastic lips to keep the drop up....jfc...This is new to me but seems highly likely to wear/break a lot. I'll be ordering some on my next marco or pbl order....

part number 545-6163-01

#9103 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I was wondering if the skill shot info that pops up on the screen for every ball can be turned off in setting? I looked thru setting but nothing popped out to me as a way to turn it off.

Why would you turn it off??? It’s an integral part of the game especially for scoring and mode advancing.

#9104 3 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Why would you turn it off??? It’s an integral part of the game especially for scoring and mode advancing.

Because I only need to see it once. My memory isn’t that bad! Lol

1 week later
#9105 3 years ago

My switch on the left ramp subway (Premium) is no longer registering fast balls through the ramp. I see in previous posts that this is a common problem and that bending the metal arm on the switch doesn’t solve the issue.

Question:
Seeing where the switch is, is it difficult for a homeowner to replace or should I pay the $75 on-site service fee and have it replaced by a technician? Thanks, Brent

#9106 3 years ago

Last resort for these damn bricking scoleri bros drop targets. I took the ledge off that they rest on and sanded them down to about half the normal surface.

Fixed!

5FC2202E-1EAB-45C8-BEEC-72AD2CCC5398 (resized).jpeg5FC2202E-1EAB-45C8-BEEC-72AD2CCC5398 (resized).jpeg
#9107 3 years ago

not sure if anybody has posted this before, but looks pretty cool
https://www.target.com/p/lego-ghostbusters-ecto-1-building-kit-10274/-/A-80130375

#9108 3 years ago
ghost lego (resized).jpgghost lego (resized).jpg
#9109 3 years ago

New guy to this thread. I have an AIQ Pro and High Speed I’m looking to add to my collection and considering a Ghostbusters. I love the theme and have heard great things about the pin. I’m between a LOTR, Ghostbusters or Pirates of the Caribbean. I have 10 year old twins who love AIQ so I’m looking for something that would be fun yet challenging and deep with a good storyline. AIQ is deep and hard/fast but it’s a little stale as far as the story goes. I love AIQ’s gameplay and flow (it’s brilliant) but I love the idea of working my way through a storyline like in one of these movies. Any recommendations?!? Thanks in advance.

#9110 3 years ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

New guy to this thread. I have an AIQ Pro and High Speed I’m looking to add to my collection and considering a Ghostbusters. I love the theme and have heard great things about the pin. I’m between a LOTR, Ghostbusters or Pirates of the Caribbean. I have 10 year old twins who love AIQ so I’m looking for something that would be fun yet challenging and deep with a good storyline. AIQ is deep and hard/fast but it’s a little stale as far as the story goes. I love AIQ’s gameplay and flow (it’s brilliant) but I love the idea of working my way through a storyline like in one of these movies. Any recommendations?!? Thanks in advance.

GB is pretty fun and my kids enjoy it. It can be unforgiving with the flipper gap, but you will get accustomed to it.

#9111 3 years ago

Agree with the post above, my kids are younger and have trouble controlling the ball to feel like they’re playing well. We just got a GOTG and they are having a blast on it, probably much like yours are taking to the AIQ. They haven’t been back to GB since. I also have a project LOTR I got a couple of months ago, and they have been able to play it here and there, it seems a lot more accessible to them vs GB. Again, longer ball times and feel like they’re getting more accomplished. (They’re 5 & 8.)

That said, I absolutely love GB because it is harder. Requires me to up my game and control the ball better to progress!

#9112 3 years ago

GB is awesome. There are a lot of risk / reward decisions. Getting deep into it makes me feel like I really had a fantastic game and makes me love it even more. But it's also the game I dream about throwing out a window most often!!

#9113 3 years ago

Love GB and LOTR. We also have a Stern POTC and we really like it. GB is a great game, with deep rules and awesome art. If you enjoy the movies, you’ll probably appreciate GB. LOTR has fantastic deep rules and a terrific story to work through. It’s known as a long-playing adventure pin. I think most would agree the art on GB is superior to LOTR, which is more cut/paste. But all 3 pins are good choices, and both GB and LOTR are personal favs in our house! Either would be an excellent choice.

#9114 3 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

GB is awesome. There are a lot of risk / reward decisions. Getting deep into it makes me feel like I really had a fantastic game and makes me love it even more. But it's also the game I dream about throwing out a window most often!!

Totally agree, 100%! Haha

#9115 3 years ago

GB is love and hate for so many... I actually sold my GB pro because it was so frustrating - only to buy a GB prem later because I missed that machine so much!!! Weird, but fitting for the theme I guess ...

#9116 3 years ago

Early on, to alleviate some of the left and right drain frustrations, I added extra rails on each side. It didn't eliminate the drains, but slowed them down just a bit. Made the game more enjoyable to play.

Before this mod, it was a continual "slap in the face" with the thankless drains. Been nice ever since.
lh_outlane-rail-mod (resized).jpglh_outlane-rail-mod (resized).jpgrh_outlane-rail-mod (resized).jpgrh_outlane-rail-mod (resized).jpg

#9117 3 years ago

My machine was bought from Pinball Universe and came with their „anti-frustration“ kit installed. Same idea as your additional guides, but no damage to the playfield:

https://pu-parts.com/ghostbusters-pu-upgrade-kit

I did remove the middle post though in favor of adpin carrot flippers.

#9118 3 years ago

Carrots also lend a smoothness to your shots that are great. However, it seems to change the shot angle geometry a bit. I think your kids will enjoy the separate wizard / god mode that you can now select.

#9119 3 years ago

I designed these to help prevent the guide hops that plague GBs. They were manufactured by Cliff Rinear out of brushed stainless and look factory IMO.

DEC8E347-1C6C-4024-A057-139B0F31C3B0 (resized).jpegDEC8E347-1C6C-4024-A057-139B0F31C3B0 (resized).jpeg
#9120 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I designed these to help prevent the guide hops that plague GBs. They were manufactured by Cliff Rinear out of brushed stainless and look factory IMO. [quoted image]

Great Idea as I hate the plastic, too hard to was underneath it.

#9121 3 years ago

Are they still available?

#9122 3 years ago

Plz take some pics for the Group, plus you can send those to cliff as well so he can add to his site. thx

#9123 3 years ago

This is what they look like installed, the pic is actually of the original prototypes. FE6BFDAE-77B2-4602-8A4F-44887BF287EE (resized).jpegFE6BFDAE-77B2-4602-8A4F-44887BF287EE (resized).jpeg

I sell them through my big cartel shop here
https://reeserails.bigcartel.com/

I was selling through Mezelmods, but decided to sell direct on the most recent batch I had made up.

#9124 3 years ago

My dad just joined the club with a nice GB pro from Radford, VA that was listed on here!

What slope should the playfield be around on this, he said it's around a 6.5 and very fast, just looking for thoughts.

#9125 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am no longer in the club, but finally got around to finishing the instruction cards I made for my premium. I am looking for someone who wants a free set of these in exchange for some pictures installed on their machine. If you have interest, please let me know.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Same offer, different cards.... this time in 3D. If you live in the Continental US, and haven't done this offer with me before, here you go. If you like these cards and can take some pictures of them installed, I will send you a set for free in exchange for your pictures.

First person to POST IN THIS THREAD with your interest, gets the free set.

Simulated 3d Effect-
Ghostbusters.gifGhostbusters.gif

Link to Pinside shop if you are interested in purchasing a set-
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/04893-ghostbusters-lenticular-apron-cards

Thanks!

#9126 3 years ago

here is the first post.......i would like the free set

#9127 3 years ago

Nooooooooo! You beat me by 13 Minutes!!!

#9128 3 years ago

Surely a post from Australia deserves a free set? Taking lenticular to the world and all that?

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Same offer, different cards.... this time in 3D. If you live in the Continental US, and haven't done this offer with me before, here you go. If you like these cards and can take some pictures of them installed, I will send you a set for free in exchange for your pictures.
First person to POST IN THIS THREAD with your interest, gets the free set.
Simulated 3d Effect-
[quoted image]

Link to Pinside shop if you are interested in purchasing a set-
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/04893-ghostbusters-lenticular-apron-cards
Thanks!

#9129 3 years ago

Added this spooky librarian above the scoop. Mounted her on a thin metal tab so she moves up and down with game vibrations. Pretty cool, but not my idea. I saw another owner had one. Great idea! My Gozer The Destructor is the first one I’ve seen. Others may have done this too. Fun to customize. I have (crossover) hitchhikers from the Haunted Mansion too!

319CC77A-A943-413E-BEED-171B6456132F (resized).png319CC77A-A943-413E-BEED-171B6456132F (resized).png
#9130 3 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

here is the first post.......i would like the free set

Cards are coming your way... Thanks!

Quoted from Chambo:

Surely a post from Australia deserves a free set? Taking lenticular to the world and all that?

My cards have been sent all over the world now, including Australia.....

Thanks everyone, the free set is spoken for!

#9131 3 years ago

Gozer is sitting on that spot on many machines!

#9132 3 years ago

Anyone know where to find a walking Stay Puft these days?

#9133 3 years ago

Still looking for a GB stern Shooter rod

If you decide to sell
Your beloved GB message me if you wish to part with it

I was on a list for one and they seller lost me email and sold it by mistake

No rush or worries

#9134 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Anyone know where to find a walking Stay Puft these days?

https://pu-parts.com/ghostbusters-walking-stay-puft

Limited quantities available.

#9135 3 years ago

Ah thank you! But I am outside EU.

#9136 3 years ago

I could order for you and forward. However, shipping cost will probably be an arm and a leg. Up to you.

#9137 3 years ago

This ghostbuster earned his money after 42000 plays. Needed some good cleaning and rubbers but more or less that’s it.

2AA60666-595F-44C8-AD4E-6A13BC84438C (resized).jpeg2AA60666-595F-44C8-AD4E-6A13BC84438C (resized).jpegBF81A0E9-32BD-4C46-B197-20730EF29411 (resized).jpegBF81A0E9-32BD-4C46-B197-20730EF29411 (resized).jpegD0E4BEA9-C184-479A-A8FC-36F1035A7455 (resized).jpegD0E4BEA9-C184-479A-A8FC-36F1035A7455 (resized).jpegE555F107-FACE-458E-88EB-40061A1949D6 (resized).jpegE555F107-FACE-458E-88EB-40061A1949D6 (resized).jpeg
#9138 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

This ghostbuster earned his money after 42000 plays. Needed some good cleaning and rubbers but more or less that’s it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Am i seeing this right? That machine has pulled more than $38,000 Euros on route????????

#9139 3 years ago

And where do the 80 cents come from?!?

#9140 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Added this spooky librarian above the scoop. Mounted her on a thin metal tab so she moves up and down with game vibrations. Pretty cool, but not my idea. I saw another owner had one. Great idea! My Gozer The Destructor is the first one I’ve seen. Others may have done this too. Fun to customize. I have (crossover) hitchhikers from the Haunted Mansion too!
[quoted image]

Had her in for over 2yrs . I wanna add pink electric lightning bolts from her hands at some point . But her giving birth to herself was my original idea! I love it

9A1FC06E-096D-4C2E-BEC5-CB3E89E4C75D (resized).png9A1FC06E-096D-4C2E-BEC5-CB3E89E4C75D (resized).png
#9141 3 years ago

Hey everyone, I'm trying to install the Mudflaps/Cleland code onto my buddy's GB Pro but I'm having trouble getting the format to work.

Here's the link I have for the latest code: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7usklmq23tujo11/GB%20117%20PRO_CLELAND.img?dl=1

This file downloads as an "img" file (which needs to be converted, see screenshot below). I downloaded this tool to convert the file into a useable format on my flash drive : "https://www.balena.io/etcher/"

It looks like the final format on my flash drive is in "BOOT.BIN" format. I plug my USB into the machine, but it does not recognize the format... What I am missing/doing wrong here?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image3 (resized).pngpasted_image3 (resized).png
#9142 3 years ago

Another batch made

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “One for $20 (both for $30). Made from nearly unbreakable PET-G plastic. 1. Airball protector, Left ramp - see below. 2. Right Orbit protector - see below. (see instructions bel...”
2022-08-18
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 2451 times

#9143 3 years ago

Hoping to be a member of this club at some point. I’m looking to add to my small collection so let me know if anyone has a nice Ghostbusters in the Greater Minneapolis area that they are looking to sell or trade. I have a High Speed in good condition I’d be willing to let go with a bag of cash for a nice GB if interested. Otherwise I’d buy straight out. Thanks y’all!

#9144 3 years ago

Are the side rails available anywhere anymore? I found one set of the green, but I’d like the black.

#9145 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Hey everyone, I'm trying to install the Mudflaps/Cleland code onto my buddy's GB Pro but I'm having trouble getting the format to work.
Here's the link I have for the latest code: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7usklmq23tujo11/GB%20117%20PRO_CLELAND.img?dl=1
This file downloads as an "img" file (which needs to be converted, see screenshot below). I downloaded this tool to convert the file into a useable format on my flash drive : "https://www.balena.io/etcher/"
It looks like the final format on my flash drive is in "BOOT.BIN" format. I plug my USB into the machine, but it does not recognize the format... What I am missing/doing wrong here?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You may want to try the link in this post

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113/page/9#post-6086368

#9146 3 years ago

Just replaced my rubbers a month ago and one already broke and a lot of them are cracking real bad also. I replaced them with the standard black ones. So what the best rubber to use and where to get them so this won't happen so fast again
Thanks

IMG_20210312_152715826 (resized).jpgIMG_20210312_152715826 (resized).jpg
#9147 3 years ago
Quoted from tasman:

Just replaced my rubbers a month ago and one already broke and a lot of them are cracking real bad also. I replaced them with the standard black ones. So what the best rubber to use and where to get them so this won't happen so fast again
Thanks
[quoted image]

I get everything form Titan.

https://www.titanpinball.com/

#9148 3 years ago
Quoted from tasman:

Thanks
[quoted image]

Only use Titan rubbers for all my machines.

#9149 3 years ago
Quoted from tasman:

Thanks
[quoted image]

That's not normal, someone sold you old rubbers.

Where did you get them from?

I bought a game with Titans and threw them in the trash, too bouncy. I like an authentic feel.

#9150 3 years ago

GOT THEM FROM pinball life

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 103.00
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/183?hl=jherre6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.