New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 158155)

Ghostbusters Club - We Got One!!!

By 30FathomDave

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,827 posts
  • 712 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by shaub
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,650 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Gozer Scan 600.pdf (PDF preview)
E945CA4C-38FE-43DD-930B-2A71637EBC84 (resized).jpeg
7330D805-47D7-432D-A4BF-D481785CC7AA (resized).jpeg
3EBED90E-4C00-4621-BCB0-FD479D1871F8 (resized).jpeg
Right Card Watermarked (resized).jpg
Left Card Watermarked (resized).jpg
1C1946E5-6E24-4B31-A1A8-8D23B4F0C1CF (resized).jpeg
C67F6957-246E-4063-8D16-F91C73CC6A72 (resized).jpeg
06B5A2A2-9BEB-493C-8BDD-B68418A1382D (resized).jpeg
23221DAF-699F-413D-95C2-22B33BAF4041 (resized).jpeg
D1C69F89-85FF-4840-9A30-1C11A203607E (resized).jpeg
IMG_20201026_1152158 (resized).jpg
C0DB7DA9-960E-4242-B4F1-2F44843ED9AD (resized).jpeg
7490D055-E920-4E7D-87DA-67B826E2FCB6 (resized).jpeg
AF372D96-1459-4815-83D6-9572EE96C0D8 (resized).jpeg
E4A5BF03-BD63-4FF8-A5D6-42CE33B183A4 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8827 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 177.
#8651 36 days ago

Flippers with ridges (these are just a bit bigger), such a better game. I even removed the middle post. This is so good now, love this game!

GB (resized).jpg
#8652 35 days ago

I modded my playfield when I first bought the machine to slightly narrow the gap in the outfield lanes. It was a thankless drain design feature, and the added rails made it a bit more tolerable. Still drains, but not like it was originally.
outlane_rails_modification (resized).jpg

#8654 35 days ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

I modded my playfield when I first bought the machine to slightly narrow the gap in the outfield lanes. It was a thankless drain design feature, and the added rails made it a bit more tolerable. Still drains, but not like it was originally.
[quoted image]

Not quite sure what you mean by the term thankless. The outlanes are there by design to try and take your balls so not sure what you expected. Just so I'm clear, you put your outlanes at max open and then installed a second rail? Geometrically it sure looks like the outlane mouth distance at its narrowest setting would the virtually the same distance from the stock lane guide as it is at its highest to your new guide. If you were just looking to solve hops, there are options put there that don't require a permanent modification to the pf.

It's obviously yours to do with what you will but it might be a sticking point if you ever get tired of it and go to move it.

#8655 35 days ago

The opening in the pocket is just slightly smaller than moving the bumper posts all the way down. By adding about 1/2 inch of rail and maxing out the posts, I achieve a very slight gap reduction. The ball still drains there, but less frequently.

Original design had the game time too low for my taste. Narrowing the gap keeps player interest a bit longer than it did.

Still plays nicely without the feel of a "cheat".

I highly doubt this modification will detract from the value of the game up the road. The beauty of ownership...

#8656 35 days ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1058-yoyokopter-mods/00752-save-post-for-ghostbusters-by-yoyokopter

#8657 35 days ago

Yes, I have these and they work great. Solves the drain issue described, no drilling required.

#8658 35 days ago

I'm relatively new to this club, and maybe this isn't the most popular thing to say, but why make all of these adjustments to make the game easier? I agree with the air ball deflector, as air balls cause damage to the PF. But the center post, the lane guards, the other fixes to make shots easier...why? Yes the drains in this game can be frustrating...but to me, that's just part of this game (and theme). For example, when the magnetic sling takes my perfectly placed ball, holds it in suspension...then with full force throws it down the middle for the drain, I can't help but think "well, it's ghostbusters...makes sense that things aren't always fair".

I actually start with GB when I play in the arcade, since that one is the most unforgiving its a nice warm-up before I play other titles which are not as harsh on the drains. This title makes me a better pinball player on other machines.

#8659 35 days ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

I'm relatively new to this club, and maybe this isn't the most popular thing to say, but why make all of these adjustments to make the game easier? I agree with the air ball deflector, as air balls cause damage to the PF. But the center post, the lane guards, the other fixes to make shots easier...why? Yes the drains in this game can be frustrating...but to me, that's just part of this game (and theme). For example, when the magnetic sling takes my perfectly placed ball, holds it in suspension...then with full force throws it down the middle for the drain, I can't help but think "well, it's ghostbusters...makes sense that things aren't always fair".
I actually start with GB when I play in the arcade, since that one is the most unforgiving its a nice warm-up before I play other titles which are not as harsh on the drains. This title makes me a better pinball player on other machines.

Like you, I haven’t altered anything on the game to make it easier. I think some people find the game frustrating though so these changes in a home environment make the game more enjoyable for them.

#8660 35 days ago

Adjusting physical and software elements is always a part of "dialing in" a machine. But in my opinion, the mods for GB are a step further and more about "correcting" perceived shortcomings of the game.

The center post is intended to prevent "unfair" straight down the middle drains and the outlane rubber posts prevent "unfair" drains from a ball that skips off the rail between the 2 inlanes.

What is fair and unfair is subjective. But ultimately, the most important thing is that people enjoy the game. Whether in your basement or whether its on location.

In my personal opinion, a stock GB is overly unforgiving and I would prefer it to be more enjoyable for ALL skill levels.

I bought mine used and it came with the center post mod and the outlane rubber posts. For a long time I had them both removed but then I decided to try it with center post just to see and I immediately knew that I would be keeping it. Ball times remain low (especially with those crazy outlanes) but SDTM drains out of the pop bumpers are drastically reduced (but not entirely eliminated). It honestly feels like the way the game should have been from factory.

#8661 34 days ago
Quoted from shaub:

Adjusting physical and software elements is always a part of "dialing in" a machine. But in my opinion, the mods for GB are a step further and more about "correcting" perceived shortcomings of the game.
The center post is intended to prevent "unfair" straight down the middle drains and the outlane rubber posts prevent "unfair" drains from a ball that skips off the rail between the 2 inlanes.
What is fair and unfair is subjective. But ultimately, the most important thing is that people enjoy the game. Whether in your basement or whether its on location.
In my personal opinion, a stock GB is overly unforgiving and I would prefer it to be more enjoyable for ALL skill levels.
I bought mine used and it came with the center post mod and the outlane rubber posts. For a long time I had them both removed but then I decided to try it with center post just to see and I immediately knew that I would be keeping it. Ball times remain low (especially with those crazy outlanes) but SDTM drains out of the pop bumpers are drastically reduced (but not entirely eliminated). It honestly feels like the way the game should have been from factory.

I agree with your points on dialing in a machine, that fair vs unfair is highly subjective, and that the most important thing is that people enjoy the game. Personally, my GB has the deflector, scoleri springs were adjusted, ball launch speed was reduced. These were the physical fixes that to me were necessary to prevent damage to the machine that came with the added benefit of enhanced game play.

The center post and out-lane adjustments to me goes to another level...one that is specifically meant to change the flow of the gameplay. No judgment from me, everyone can do what they want to their own games, my inquiry was based more on the fact that I considered adding these things but I couldn't justify it mentally and wanted to hear what made others make these changes.

The "unfair" center and outer lane drains are very frustrating at times, but I couldn't find a predictable and consistent pattern of such drains. They happened, and they happened often, but I felt most of them could have been prevented if I was a better player. An unfair drain to me is one whereby an event consistently takes place, out of your control, that will always cause the ball to be drained. I haven't observed that situation on my machine...but if I do, I would absolutely correct it.

#8662 34 days ago

So I’m having a dumb moment, what registers the scoleri brother switch. Currently when I knock it down the light stays on and acts like it didn’t register the hit 2/10 times.

#8663 34 days ago
Quoted from dimthedaylights:

So I’m having a dumb moment, what registers the scoleri brother switch. Currently when I knock it down the light stays on and acts like it didn’t register the hit 2/10 times.

At least on my Pro, there is a captive ball that hits a target. The ball guide to the left of it takes a beating and ends up getting in the way of the captive ball. You can bend it back out. There is a fix I bought from somewhere but I haven't installed it yet.

#8664 34 days ago
Quoted from Shredso:

At least on my Pro, there is a captive ball that hits a target. The ball guide to the left of it takes a beating and ends up getting in the way of the captive ball. You can bend it back out. There is a fix I bought from somewhere but I haven't installed it yet.

Sorry I mean the actual Tony target, I hit it, it drops but thinks it’s still up

#8665 34 days ago

It was mentioned here that the game was designed with the usual Trudeau flipper gap, but someone along the way messed up and that gap was accidentally widened even further than Trudeau’s intention (at least for earlier runs). This game is absolutely brutal with SDTM’s. I’m all about a game challenging me to be a better player, but this is next level. If I didn’t add those save posts I would’ve stopped playing this game a long time ago. Something had to give. Pinball shouldn’t be easy, but it should also be fun. Everyone’s skill level is different. Mine is in the basement.

#8666 34 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

It was mentioned here that the game was designed with the usual Trudeau flipper gap, but someone along the way messed up and that gap was accidentally widened even further than Trudeau’s intention (at least for earlier runs). This game is absolutely brutal with SDTM’s. I’m all about a game challenging me to be a better player, but this is next level. If I didn’t add those save posts I would’ve stopped playing this game a long time ago. Something had to give. Pinball shouldn’t be easy, but it should also be fun. Everyone’s skill level is different. Mine is in the basement.

I personally am nit a pro circuit player and the game initially beat me up most times. But it was those times I was in the zone that made it fantastic. Now I average 1bil on this game so you can gain control if you stick at it the way it is. May side posts have been brought in otherwise all stock. Btw I still can have a 20mil game now and then

#8667 34 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

people keep saying the flipper gap was stuffed up - part true and part incorrect

- the distance between the centres of the flipper post holes are normally 7" on all other Stern games and Trudeau's are always 7 1/8" - this has never been incorrect for GB
- the error was at the small indicator hole which you align the flipper tips with and these holes were a fraction lower which when the flippers are aligned gave you the droopie flipper bats, and in turn giving you a slightly wider gap at the tips but these indicator holes lifted a fraction. But the flipper post holes are accurate and were never incorrect.

#8668 34 days ago

I do not normally mind a flippergap nor SDTM, I see enough of those on my CFTBL and BKSor. But on GB it just seems unfair. I do not know why but the game was frustrating. Now with new larger flipperbats this is all gone, shots are great, fast, and on the mark. I just love it like it is, yes I can change is back if I ever sell this machine, which will not be in the near future....Now please mod your machine all the way you like, and carry on flipping. I love to see pictures of unique things in here, get me inspired for my own machine.

#8669 34 days ago

That’s what it was, thanks Swinks! I never played with the droopy flippers, I installed a playfield protector on day 1 and when reinstalling the flippers I measured them straight to the top of the inlane.

Even though this game can be frustrating I still love it and can’t imagine it leaving my collection.

#8670 34 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

But on GB it just seems unfair. I do not know why but the game was frustrating.

"Who said anything about fair!...is it fair that you were born like this?"

I know exactly what you mean, but I agree with embryon. It's the feeling of satisfaction from a good game that makes the frustration of a bad one worth it. On location, where you're paying each game, these frustrations are magnified. But in home use, the start button is always lit. Sure, I've had some real stinkers on GB on a regular basis....4M point games, magna sling screw jobs, center pop exits that have no chance of being saved. But I've also gotten to WRTBY on previous code and AYAG on the new code several times.

Personally, my MMr kicks my ass a lot harder than GB. It was my first game, and I've never been close to BftK. I've had three blue lights a couple of times, but nowhere near finishing. Average score is well under 20M and ball times are negligible compared to even GB. I read posts about how great BftK is and think, how the *&^% did they get there? Is it setup; is it play style? "How come I can't make progress on this damn game!?!" That constant thought makes me keep playing.

#8671 33 days ago

It's your game so you can do whatever to make it harder or easier. I like the center post so it stays on GB. My Aerosmith, made the same week as my GB, has ideal gap straight from the factory and I wouldn't dream of changing it.

#8672 33 days ago

Side drains were killing me too. I had done mods and tweaks to make everything else on the game play well, including raising the lane dividers, but left the out lanes for last. I moved the posts to the minimum gap setting, yet side drains were still too common. I finally added larger, thicker rubber rings to the posts and the out lane gaps are now so tight that there's less than a millimeter of space left measured against the ball. You would think that would make drains all but impossible in action, but no! It's amazing how the ball can still quite regularly find its way out there. But I'm happy with the rate of drain now, definitely maintaining a sense of fun, especially during multi-ball.

#8673 33 days ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

This works well in an arcade, when you know you are going to move on to other tables, but I think you're making the argument here that for a home table it drains too often and could use a little bit of help to make it a keeper.

#8674 33 days ago
Quoted from Don1:

This works well in an arcade, when you know you are going to move on to other tables, but I think you're making the argument here that for a home table it drains too often and could use a little bit of help to make it a keeper.

I actually meant in my home arcade...since it’s free I don’t mind the drain tendencies. Like I said, to each their own...I was just asking the question. I think the “unfair” drains are more acceptable to me given the fun theme and supposed unfairness with ghosts messing everything up.

#8675 31 days ago

I’ve been dreading bringing this up for a while, And I’m sure I know what everyone’s opinion is going to be. But I thought I would throw this idea into the open and see what the consensus would be.

Regarding the flipper gap. As has been stated in the past that the design was not meant to have the wide typical flipper gap for the designers usual flow, and has been Typical practice by everyone here to add carrot flavors or the center post if the flipper gap bothered the machine owner.

I have been contemplating for the last couple of years on routing the flipper post holes to allow a semi permanent and reversible 1/8 inch re-positioning of the flipper mech bracket; to each left and right flipper. Of course this modification is to bring the flippers closer together to original desired design but still maintain the Integrity of the machine to allow for full reversal of the modification and to be able to put the mechs right back in the original place should it be desired to move later on.

I’m curious what everyone’s thoughts are on this idea if it where to be thought of as common practice for Ghostbusters if I attempted this modification to the playfield and if others followed suit.

#8676 31 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’ve been dreading bringing this up for a while, And I’m sure I know what everyone’s opinion is going to be. But I thought I would throw this idea into the open and see what the consensus would be.
Regarding the flipper gap. As has been stated in the past that the design was not meant to have the wide typical flipper gap for the designers usual flow, and has been Typical practice by everyone here to add carrot flavors or the center post if the flipper gap bothered the machine owner.
I have been contemplating for the last couple of years on routing the flipper post holes to allow a semi permanent and reversible 1/8 inch re-positioning of the flipper mech bracket; to each left and right flipper. Of course this modification is to bring the flippers closer together to original desired design but still maintain the Integrity of the machine to allow for full reversal of the modification and to be able to put the mechs right back in the original place should it be desired to move later on.
I’m curious what everyone’s thoughts are on this idea if it where to be thought of as common practice for Ghostbusters if I attempted this modification to the playfield and if others followed suit.

Leave it alone and play the crap out of it!

#8677 31 days ago

You can buy adjustable flippers where their length is adjustable. I haven't seen them around for a while.

#8678 31 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

What Freddy said.. leave it alone!!
I personally have no idea why people complain so much about the flipper gap.. If it was any closer the game would be way to easy!!
Play the shit outta it and become a better player. work on ball saves, post passes and making your shots correctly or just give up and sell it to someone who will.

7FE7CDFE-A192-46E2-A650-F6AB650ED56D (resized).jpeg99A16683-7749-4FFE-AC77-FA87DF03A4BA (resized).jpeg
#8679 31 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

What Freddy said.. leave it alone!!
I personally have no idea why people complain so much about the flipper gap.. If it was any closer the game would be way to easy!!
Play the shit outta it and become a better player. work on ball saves, post passes and making your shots correctly or just give up and sell it to someone who will.

#8680 31 days ago

Looking at buying a pro. Does anyone know when the last lot of the pro machines were made? I see the early model builds had some major playfield and cabinet issues.

#8681 31 days ago

I'm a fan of modding it to suit your play style. Those dimensions were deemed correct for a machine that generates income. The closer together the flippers are, the less income when routing the machines.

We tend to forget that the real reason these machines are produced is to generate income to those who place them in profitable places. The secondary "home" market is much smaller than the target market and not a real concern. If the play is too difficult and playtime is too short, people (friends, family, etc.) walk away from it - aka home use only. Fun time is measured in milliseconds.

Mod away as far as I'm concerned.

#8682 31 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Sounds a lot easier (and reversible) to add $12 worth of carrot flippers to net exactly the same thing. Can't comprehend why anyone would rather go through all the trouble of stripping the lower PF and protecting the finish so they can run a porter cable over the top of it and hope they get it right.

But if you're that bored, go to town.

#8683 31 days ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Sounds a lot easier (and reversible) to add $12 worth of carrot flippers to net exactly the same thing. Can't comprehend why anyone would rather go through all the trouble of stripping the lower PF and protecting the finish so they can run a porter cable over the top of it and hope they get it right.
But if you're that bored, go to town.

If you want to bridge the gap in a reversible manner then grab the Carrot flipper bats. You can always swap them back and you don’t devalue the machine by modifying the playfield.

I have added the carrot flippers to my premium and haven’t looked back.

#8684 31 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

as stated in this post
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/174#post-5870493

the flipper post holes are not incorrect and are the typical Trudeau Flipper post spacing at 7 1/8" like in all his dmd games - his signature piece

it is the flipper droop that makes the gap seem bigger, so solutions are:
- lift the standard 3" flippers up = bringing the flipper tips closer
- damage your playfield and drill a hole for a centre post or install the centre post mod
- install carrot flippers which are longer than standard flippers and people either like or dislike the look
or
- install the german extender flippers - cool idea but expensive and would be potentially a little weightier
http://www.adpin.de/english/
or
- install my quick swap out flippers - they never took off partly the cost and partly you need to tap a few holes but you can swap out 2 7/8" / 3" / 3 1/8" bats in a matter of 30 seconds once the posts are installed and set. I was going to do a rev 2 but not enough interest to warrant at this stage.
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=swinksflipper

#8685 31 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

as stated in this post
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/174#post-5870493
the flipper post holes are not incorrect and are the typical Trudeau Flipper post spacing at 7 1/8" like in all his dmd games - his signature piece
it is the flipper droop that makes the gap seem bigger, so solutions are:
- lift the standard 3" flippers up = bringing the flipper tips closer
- damage your playfield and drill a hole for a centre post or install the centre post mod
- install carrot flippers which are longer than standard flippers and people either like or dislike the look
or
- install the german extender flippers - cool idea but expensive and would be potentially a little weightier
http://www.adpin.de/english/
or
- install my quick swap out flippers - they never took off partly the cost and partly you need to tap a few holes but you can swap out 2 7/8" / 3" / 3 1/8" bats in a matter of 30 seconds once the posts are installed and set. I was going to do a rev 2 but not enough interest to warrant at this stage.
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=swinksflipper

Thank you for this, all of you... swinks I’ve looked at your flippers many times, I know all of the options sincerely.

I’m familiar with jt’s designs. I own a few of them...
I don’t really want to mod the playfield, I was under the impression jt Mishandled the design and meant to shorten the gap to a standard before completion. I’m sure there’s a handful of guys here that could possibly back this up. I read your post from a few days ago... I’ve been playing this game for years, I’ve experimented with several things. I may give carrots another shot, and or adjust the flipper angle again, but this is all in repeat. I was thinking widening the holes is going to be a correction to the design.

#8686 31 days ago

For me, adding the carrots (purple adpins actually) dialed the game down from „frustrating“ to „very challenging“. Besides the drain, the carrots made the outer shots (sink holes and right ramp) actually manageable. I removed the center post mod and practice my aiming and nudging. This keeps the game challenging and interesting for a long time - and hopefully makes me a better player.

22DB2EE7-668C-4D4D-996E-3F8286509A5D (resized).jpeg
#8687 31 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Thank you for this, all of you... swinks I’ve looked at your flippers many times, I know all of the options sincerely.
I’m familiar with jt’s designs. I own a few of them...
I don’t really want to mod the playfield, I was under the impression jt Mishandled the design and meant to shorten the gap to a standard before completion. I’m sure there’s a handful of guys here that could possibly back this up. I read your post from a few days ago... I’ve been playing this game for years, I’ve experimented with several things. I may give carrots another shot, and or adjust the flipper angle again, but this is all in repeat. I was thinking widening the holes is going to be a correction to the design.

a lot of people have theorised about the so called mistake but back in 2015 I wrote to Trudeau and he confirmed it is as standard - so no mishandling = 7 1/8" post hole centres is correct

screen-capture (resized).png

and he answered my query on a number of things about other games but I asked about the protons and the book stack as well

screen-capture-1 (resized).png

#8688 31 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

a lot of people have theorised about the so called mistake but back in 2015 I wrote to Trudeau and he confirmed it is as standard - so no mishandling = 7 1/8" post hole centres is correct
[quoted image]
and he answered my query on a number of things about other games but I asked about the protons and the book stack as well
[quoted image]

This is great, and much appreciated. Thank you

#8689 31 days ago
Quoted from oradke:

For me, adding the carrots (purple adpins actually) dialed the game down from „frustrating“ to „very challenging“. Besides the drain, the carrots made the outer shots (sink holes and right ramp) actually manageable. I removed the center post mod and practice my aiming and nudging. This keeps the game challenging and interesting for a long time - and hopefully makes me a better player.[quoted image]

Same with me, removes the post and added $15 dollar carrot flippers. Made this game so much fun. Shots are fast and I can make all shots easily. I keep it as is, any future buyer of my game can put back the normal flippers if they want to. Not that my game is going anywhere soon, too much fun. Please do whatever you wnat to your game to dail it in, make it easier and just get the fun in. There is no right or wrong, no pure pinball religion. I am not a tournament player so will never have to compete on a GB in the wild.

Now pardon me, I have to catch some ghosts....

#8690 31 days ago

Wouldn't you then have to make longer ball guides for the inlanes leading up to the flipper?

#8691 31 days ago

All this for 1/8”

#8692 31 days ago

I had the game for 3 months on temp trade and I tested out various mods my friend had bought. I found the center post mod to just be frustrating with the stock flippers - didn't solve the large flipper gap and just added another variable that didn't enhance gameplay. Carrot flippers only - that made the game so much more enjoyable for me.

I also had to create my own custom soundtrack. Stern's soundtrack is pretty good, but I wanted to make the game more exciting. I hated the other custom soundstracks because guys loaded them with lame-assed soundtrack songs. 80s synth, R&B crap, Bobby Brown (awful) did not fit the them at all. I don't care what shit songs they shoved in the movies, they didn't belong in a pin.

#8693 30 days ago

Any word on a vault edition for GB?

#8694 30 days ago

I'd be in for 1 too.

#8695 30 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I also had to create my own custom soundtrack

Would you be willing to share it? If yes, and it works on my premium, please PM me

#8696 30 days ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

Would you be willing to share it? If yes, and it works on my premium, please PM me

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ni5vFjL-ffJYfWyDTWuAnnavTfhyDV6k/view?usp=sharing

Never tried it on a premium, but give it a shot. Just install on a new SD card so you can pop your card back in if it doesn’t work.

#8697 30 days ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wouldn't you then have to make longer ball guides for the inlanes leading up to the flipper?

No, not necessary, the ball would still flow correctly

Quoted from freddy:

All this for 1/8”

Actually 1/4”

I’m not going to route the holes out, I really thought this whole time it was a mistake made before production

#8698 30 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

No, not necessary, the ball would still flow correctly

Actually 1/4”
I’m not going to route the holes out, I really thought this whole time it was a mistake made before production

Can't see how. If they are further from the leading edge of the flipper there would be ball hop.

#8699 30 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

All this for 1/8”

That's what she said...ha

#8700 30 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Just loosen the tilt and shake it sideways...jeezz

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 103.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Suamico, WI
There are 8827 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 177.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside