IMG_1698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5065 (resized).jpg
20231210_122734 (resized).jpg
BD2CE732-C3B2-41F6-B10D-9C1350BB4027_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
24FEB084-9AC1-4277-9840-A649D39F1484_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
E668B039-982B-4264-BE43-A3CFB54287D0_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
A581A7CB-8588-4E31-88C0-22E3AE3C3039_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,383 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 248.
#7851 4 years ago

I am really liking this machine. Hard hell as it is. My playfield is in great shape, but does have dimples. I cant really tell if there is any negative effect on play.

#7852 4 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I am really liking this machine. Hard hell as it is. My playfield is in great shape, but does have dimples. I cant really tell if there is any negative effect on play.

Dimples = Pinball

That's just part of the fun...

#7853 4 years ago

Going to put Titans on my Pro and wondering what color scheme some of you have chosen?

#7854 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Going to put Titans on my Pro and wondering what color scheme some of you have chosen?

Purple for us!

#7855 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I went with all clear. Brightens it up and looks great.

#7856 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I did Titan glow in the dark. Color fits the theme perfect.

#7857 4 years ago

Those who have put on Titans, what size is recommended for flippers? Did you use same size as spec or different size?

When you did it, did you decide to "upgrade" all the rubbers or just the flippers?

#7858 4 years ago

I used standard flipper size and changed all the rubbers out. Kind of a pain to take the ramp off to get to everything, but worth it in my opinion.

#7859 4 years ago

GOZER! Finally installed my gozer properly . Everybody like it!? I thought it was original! Looks pretty awesome,better than the plastic imo . Haha

09D617A3-A4CC-4429-9C64-40305518BCF8 (resized).jpeg09D617A3-A4CC-4429-9C64-40305518BCF8 (resized).jpegB3FE822D-B058-4396-9C1E-14C5A0E90C36 (resized).jpegB3FE822D-B058-4396-9C1E-14C5A0E90C36 (resized).jpegBE47E1C5-C786-4E37-9640-D43510FA4427 (resized).jpegBE47E1C5-C786-4E37-9640-D43510FA4427 (resized).jpeg
#7860 4 years ago

That’s disturbing.....!?

#7861 4 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

GOZER! Finally installed my gozer properly . Everybody like it!? I thought it was original! Looks pretty awesome,better than the plastic imo . Haha[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks pretty good! But can I assume the extra Gozer that she is birthing is not a permanent part of the mod?

#7862 4 years ago

ok....that is......unussual

#7863 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Looks pretty good! But can I assume the extra Gozer that she is birthing is not a permanent part of the mod?

Yes. An extra head and set of hands came with her, I figured I’d put them to use ! Lmao. Loving the reactions ! I think it’s perfect

#7864 4 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

I did Titan glow in the dark. Color fits the theme perfect.

Quoted from yzfguy:

I went with all clear. Brightens it up and looks great.

Can you share pics? I like glow maybe for flippers. But everywhere seems like a lot. Clear could be nice in some key areas.

#7865 4 years ago
Quoted from gk_usa:

Can you share pics? I like glow maybe for flippers. But everywhere seems like a lot. Clear could be nice in some key areas.

IMG_20190520_204350890 (resized).jpgIMG_20190520_204350890 (resized).jpgIMG_20190520_204355313 (resized).jpgIMG_20190520_204355313 (resized).jpgIMG_20190520_204406824 (resized).jpgIMG_20190520_204406824 (resized).jpgIMG_20190520_204421837 (resized).jpgIMG_20190520_204421837 (resized).jpg
#7866 4 years ago
Quoted from gk_usa:

IMG_0318 (resized).jpgIMG_0318 (resized).jpgIMG_0319 (resized).jpgIMG_0319 (resized).jpgIMG_0321 (resized).jpgIMG_0321 (resized).jpgIMG_0322 (resized).jpgIMG_0322 (resized).jpg
#7867 4 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Picked up a nice Premium yesterday. Needs some cleaning and new rubbers. I am having one problem. Sometimes the machine will look for the ball when it locks in the subway. Seems to only do it when there is one ball locked. I have done some reading and really don't have a good hand on how to fix this. I was thinking of bending the piece of metal that diverts the ball. Any good ideas? I did update the code last night also.

Long shot, but I’ve had issues with the VUK switch the balls rests on when in those scoops. I’ve just replaced the second one after it started to exhibit issues.

#7868 4 years ago

After my furthest haul to date (drove from northern VA to Knoxville and back all in one day) I'm now a part of the club thanks to a gorgeous LE from @volunteerpin. Very excited for this, we'll be putting it on location here but we won't be open until May so for now I get to play test it .

#7869 4 years ago

Looking for some help. The plastic under the library on my GB premium has cracked. Looking for a replacement part on Marco and you have to buy an entire plastic set. If anyone has an extra part or knows where I can get one I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

#7870 4 years ago

After playing this game a lot I think the flipper gap can be a fun challenge, and the outlane posts (particularly left outlane) feel way more unfair than the often maligned flipper gap. It’s pretty difficult to nudge the ball out of the outlanes with factory setting posts. Do the majority of owners have posts in the easier setting or add rubber to make it easier to leverage nudging?

#7871 4 years ago
Quoted from Patrunkenphat7:

After playing this game a lot I think the flipper gap can be a fun challenge, and the outlane posts (particularly left outlane) feel way more unfair than the often maligned flipper gap. It’s pretty difficult to nudge the ball out of the outlanes with factory setting posts. Do the majority of owners have posts in the easier setting or add rubber to make it easier to leverage nudging?

I've brought them in to be easier

#7872 4 years ago
Quoted from Patrunkenphat7:

Id always leave them at factory settings. I dont like to make my games easier..

#7873 4 years ago

I pad the posts with bigger rubbers to make the gap just a hair open enough for the ball to fit through precisely, and that makes the game more fun. The balls still drain out the sides, amazingly, and not infrequently, but this indeed makes a bigger difference than a center post would, especially during multiball.

#7874 4 years ago

What, somebody blows their nose and you want to keep it?

I’m in the club! Just got a premium, which is awesome. I need some air all protectors for sure, so I’ll sift through the forum a bit to see what to get. Excited for this one! Can’t wait to check out what mods you guys are rolling with.

#7875 4 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

I need some air all protectors for sure

Adjust the flipper down a little. It helps with the airballs

Added over 4 years ago:

flipper strength.

#7876 4 years ago

In need of help. Slider will not go into his home position on my premium . Been doing this a while. Finally realized it had a test in the settings (I’m fairly new) and ya it turns out,he can’t seem to get there. Anybody have any help would be amazing !! Here’s a video of the test times out at the end.

8010F4D6-CA58-477B-BE0A-B8199EF88250 (resized).jpeg8010F4D6-CA58-477B-BE0A-B8199EF88250 (resized).jpeg
#7877 4 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

In need of help. Slider will not go into his home position on my premium . Been doing this a while. Finally realized it had a test in the settings (I’m fairly new) and ya it turns out,he can’t seem to get there. Anybody have any help would be amazing !! Here’s a video of the test times out at the end.
[quoted image]

Sorry, not seeing the issue. My Slimer sits with its tongue against that building that yours seems to be resting at...

#7878 4 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

[quoted image]

I believe, if you unscrew the screw that connects the rod to the arm, you can fix the position.

Personally, what you are experiencing wouldnt and doesnt bother me the least.

#7879 4 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

[quoted image]

Mine sits exactly where yours does when not in play.

#7880 4 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

In need of help. Slider will not go into his home position

Slimer... and I think your issue is he doesnt want to get to close to that Gozer you added behind him.

#7881 4 years ago

Hey everyone I was in walmart today and say this RC car in the toy section. I know its not that cool ecto1 topper you all are looking for but thought it would work perhaps. Just thought it might help some of you guys out. Cheers

20200128_102045 (resized).jpg20200128_102045 (resized).jpg
#7882 4 years ago

Played new code in a prem at a friends house recently.. he got 100 ghosts and the insert was flashing for the reversed flipper multiball but we couldn’t figure out how to start it? I thought all those # of ghost based ‘modes’ automatically started when you reach the required # of ghosts? Is this a bug in the newer code?

#7883 4 years ago

You need to shoot the ramp to start the mode.

#7884 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

we couldn’t figure out how to start it?

When in doubt, shoot the left ramp!

#7885 4 years ago

Thanks!

#7886 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Sorry, not seeing the issue. My Slimer sits with its tongue against that building that yours seems to be resting at...

When you start a game and hit the slimer target he doesn’t come down. If I remove glass and give him a push he will do his rounds but cannot get back to original position. It’s a issue. Slimer does not work.

#7887 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I believe, if you unscrew the screw that connects the rod to the arm, you can fix the position.
Personally, what you are experiencing wouldnt and doesnt bother me the least.

It wouldn’t bother you if part of your game is malfunctioning? Hmm. I will try n fix the position like you say. Hopefully I can make his starting position lower.
Start a game, miss your skill to start a mode, hit ghost target and slimer just stays up. Therefore you cannot ever start a mode. I think this would bother you. I’m fairly new to this hobby as well. But this is an issue.

#7888 4 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

It wouldn’t bother you if part of your game is malfunctioning? Hmm. I will try n fix the position like you say. Hopefully I can make his starting position lower.
Start a game, miss your skill to start a mode, hit ghost target and slimer just stays up. Therefore you cannot ever start a mode. I think this would bother you. I’m fairly new to this hobby as well. But this is an issue.

I wasnt aware that your game was malfunctioning. All I saw was a picture of what looked to be normal...

#7889 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I wasnt aware that your game was malfunctioning. All I saw was a picture of what looked to be normal...

All good. I managed to fix it ! Tightened a little hex bolt on the outside of motor. This seemed to tighten everything up and now he works great again !

#7890 4 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

All good. I managed to fix it ! Tightened a little hex bolt on the outside of motor. This seemed to tighten everything up and now he works great again !

Awesome! Glad you got it fixed!

#7891 4 years ago

I read in the JP2 forum that one could access the GB wizard mode as a separate mini game. Is this true?

#7892 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I read in the JP2 forum that one could access the GB wizard mode as a separate mini game. Is this true?

Yes. It's in the game adjustments. I forget which number, but it is called god mode. You can enable it or disable. Enabled is wizard mode play.

#7893 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Yes. It's in the game adjustments. I forget which number, but it is called god mode. You can enable it or disable. Enabled is wizard mode play.

#7894 4 years ago

Thanks, it’s the first thing I’ll do upon returning from vacation!

#7895 4 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

GOZER! Finally installed my gozer properly . Everybody like it!? I thought it was original! Looks pretty awesome,better than the plastic imo . Haha[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quite possibly the worst gb mod I've seen and gb has a lot of mods... dude each to their own but do your game a favor and remove it... it's objectively hideous and disturbing.

#7896 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Parts for GB game. You get everything in picture except the black sticker that says Stern on it. $15 plus $3.75 shipping.”
2020-01-20
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 635 times

#7897 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “1 new, original, metal replacement stay Puft bracket. 1 new, plastic bracket from Mezel Mod - for walking stay Puft mod. 10 plus 5 shipping.”
2020-01-20
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 587 times

#7898 4 years ago

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “One for $20 (sale - both for $30)! Supplies limited. PET-G plastic. 1. Airball protector, Left ramp - see below. 2. Right Orbit protector - see below. (see instructions below). ...”
2020-03-01
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 334 times

#7899 4 years ago

Hello everyone.

Happy to say that i joined the club with a Premium today. Really happy with the machine that have had 1 previous owner and looks mint.

I have one issue i wanted to hear if anyone else experienced:

The left scoleri brother target wont stay up when done by tha coil / code. It just goes straight down again. Think it stays up maybe 1 in 20 tries when energising it in test mode. If i just push up the coil plunger with my finger it always stays up.

I recorded a slo-mo video showing it. In the video it seems like the vibrations are so strong that the small flap that pokes the plastic part actually hits it and therefor releases it. But that isn't the case. Even ih i firmly hold the release in place it still happens.

It just seems that it is the whole drop down mech that vibrates and flexes so much that the little "hold tap" on the plastic part slips off the edge...

Anyone else experienced this?

#7900 4 years ago

Looks like someone put a different spring and attached it wrong. I will tell you i have tried 3 different spings and continue to have issues with the left target staying up. I was at a loss and just learned to live with it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 12,383 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 248.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/158 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.