IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 250.
#701 7 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

I wonder if toys is code for Aerosmith toys in the attic?

Will make my next NIB decision alot easier if it is Aerosmith...Hello Automated id like to buy a MMr.

#702 7 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

I wonder if toys is code for Aerosmith toys in the attic?

That's what's sad aboot it.

#703 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's what's sad aboot it.

No it's a good thing, gives me a chance to save some $$$ for another title.

#704 7 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

No it's a good thing, gives me a chance to save some $$$ for another title.

And hopefully give stern a chance to work out all the kinks with the LCD.

#705 7 years ago

Yeti blades! On GB pro!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#706 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Yeti blades! On GB pro!

The perfect fit.

#707 7 years ago

Come on Stern, ship my Yeti blades too !

#708 7 years ago

I believe it to be highly likely that the new pros with retain the dmd, while premiums and le's with be lcd. I would be surprised if not.

#709 7 years ago

I got my blades yesterday, but my pin is still in no-man's land. I've got a pile of stuff waiting for it. I check my phone about a hundred times a day.

#710 7 years ago

I got my GB Pro on Sunday after arranging purchase through Marco at the NW Pinball and Arcade Show which happened last weekend. It received 705 plays throughout the three days of the show, and it was just one of four there (three pre-purchased like mine and one at the Pinball Bulbs booth.) It was incredibly popular, only behind TBL in terms of people waiting to play (and there was only one of those.)

I really, really, really like it and I'm rather sad it'll be on location by Thursday instead of in my living room like it is now, but I know that in a year or two I can bring it back home all paid for. And of course, I always have the keys to the coin door at the arcade... I'm sure I'll need to visit it often to test to make sure it's in working order.

#711 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Yeti blades! On GB pro!

Those do look nice and seem well integrated. Has anyone put mirror blades on that would share a pic?

#712 7 years ago

I believe the pinsider in France that did the chrome package installed mirror blades. Lots of pics were taken and even did a few youtubes.

#713 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I believe the pinsider in France that did the chrome package installed mirror blades. Lots of pics were taken and even did a few youtubes.

Thanks. I didn't remember seeing the mirror blades. The cityscape looks really nice, but just want to make sure I don't like the mirror blades better before buying.

#714 7 years ago

Will the yeti blades work on the premium or too soon to know?

#715 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Will the yeti blades work on the premium or too soon to know?

Work in all models

#716 7 years ago

I'm paid up in full on my LE. Just waiting on that "your game has shipped" notification. I'm geeking out.

#717 7 years ago

Got my pinball universe kit and pinball life scoleri springs. I dont like the green slime outlane covers and definitely not using the post plastic. Went with the clear outlane plastics and gave the game a better feel knowing it wont jump outlanes anymore. Also added the pinball life springs for the scoleri brothers, now they work great no airballs and drop with any contact. Now i feel i got all the bugs worked out with slimer reading right, scoleri dropping right without bricking, and outlanes fixed.

If anybody is interested in the rest of the pinball universe kit PM me. 2 green outlane covers and center post plastic.

20160608_123028_(resized).jpg20160608_123028_(resized).jpg
20160608_124139_(resized).jpg20160608_124139_(resized).jpg
20160608_123050_(resized).jpg20160608_123050_(resized).jpg
20160608_124514_(resized).jpg20160608_124514_(resized).jpg

#718 7 years ago

Has anyone pinball browser'd the clips yet? I'm wondering if there is a second one saying "Get the stupid jackpot!" instead of saying "super". I was just watching the Bowen video for T2 and he says there is an alternate that comes up sometimes that says "stupid" and that ACDC does the same. There was another thing that stuck out that GB may have as a nod, but I can't remember what it was.

#719 7 years ago

OMG that's a terrible mod.....Why would you do anything to drastically effect game play?

#720 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

OMG that's a terrible mod.....Why would you do anything to drastically effect game play?

What mod are you talking about?

#721 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

What mod are you talking about?

Center post, I'd assume.

#722 7 years ago

yeah, that giant ugly piece of plastic that is trying to add a center post. Terrible horrible no good very bad

#723 7 years ago

At least it wasn't drilling into the PF

#724 7 years ago

Not very clean soluup ion for he Outlane issue. I might have to order some clear ones. Center post is pretty lame I think.

Dam autocorrect. I meant to say. Nice clean solution for the Outlane issue. That's what I get for posting during a training break half asleep.

#725 7 years ago

I think most here would agree the center post is lame but at least there is a solution for the few who want it and don't want to loose 500 dollars drilling a hole.

#726 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Not very clean soluup ion for he Outlane issue. I might have to order some clear ones. Center post is pretty lame I think.

Dont think you can order just the clear outlane covers but wish i could have. Bet these clear pieces cost about $1 in plastic. They blend in well with the sling plastics and im glad i bought them even at $45, sucks when your kicking ass on game and ball jumps the outlanes, no more of that shit.

#727 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

yeah, that giant ugly piece of plastic that is trying to add a center post. Terrible horrible no good very bad

Do you really not like it.

#728 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Dont think you can order just the clear outlane covers but wish i could have. Bet these clear pieces cost about $1 in plastic. They blend in well with the sling plastics and im glad i bought them even at $45, sucks when your kicking ass on game and ball jumps the outlanes, no more of that shit.

Good to know. I don't care for the green. I have made an entire set for a big game retheeme. So to make a couple of these would be no issue. ill make some when the game gets here.
Ps pinball life just released a armor kit. With just a plain white knob.

#729 7 years ago

I just noticed the center post bracket is made from acrylic!!!! Do some research and use polycarbonate. Acrylic is brittle in comparison. When I home make one I use poly, they use it in industry fo machine guards, bullet proof, and cold form it. I would have a hard time paying for special peices made out of acrylic.
Sorry for the rant but just floored about material choice.
Fortytwo

#730 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I just noticed the center post bracket is made from acrylic!!!! Do some research and use polycarbonate. Acrylic is brittle in comparison. When I home make one I use poly, they use it in industry fo machine guards, bullet proof, and cold form it. I would have a hard time paying for special peices made out of acrylic.
Fortytwo

Probably their rip off.......I mean profit margin wasn't big enough using the good stuff.

#731 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Acrylic is brittle in comparison. When I home make one I use poly, they use it in industry fo machine guards, bullet proof, and cold form it. I would have a hard time paying for special peices made out of acrylic.

Damn, I can't buy it then! Imagine if I accidentally shot it, I'd hate for it to get damaged. Nothing like a perfectly good center post bracket being destroyed by an accidental firearm discharge, thanks for the heads up, I'll await something more robust and potentially military grade for my GBLE.

#732 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Damn, I can't buy it then! Imagine if I accidentally shot it, I'd hate for it to get damaged. Nothing like a perfectly good center post bracket being destroyed by an accidental firearm discharge, thanks for the heads up, I'll await something more robust and potentially military grade for my GBLE.

Too funny, but seriously, make sure you get polycarbonate for you Dirty Harry plastic protectors. It's hard to remember how many shots you have taken.

My point is durability, if they use it there why would you not for a half inch wide peice of plastic.

#733 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Fortytwo

I agree...

Ploycarbonate would be the way to go.

#734 7 years ago

Does Midnight Madness have its own music, or does it recycle music from another mode?

#735 7 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Does Midnight Madness have its own music, or does it recycle music from another mode?

I am pretty sure it has its own little loop of music, as seen here in this video

I haven't heard this track in any other modes yet

#736 7 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

It must be late... I saw 'Midget Madness' there for a second....

Rob

#737 7 years ago

Do we already know if machines that are now being delivered, have a fixed slimer-mechanism and stronger ballguide next to the captive ball?

#738 7 years ago

why do you have to drill a hole or even have a center post? I think i've stated this before.

Carrot flippers......>Carrot flippers.......................Carrot flippers, carrot flippers, carrot, flippers, flippers carrot, carrot flippers, carrot flippers.....1/8" longer than standard flipper.....carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, flippers. Carrot flippers. 1/8" longer. oh yes, carrot flippers.Carrot flippers......>Carrot flippers.......................Carrot flippers, carrot flippers, carrot, flippers, flippers carrot, carrot flippers, carrot flippers.....1/8" longer than standard flipper.....carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, flippers. Carrot flippers. 1/8" longer. oh yes, carrot flippers.Carrot flippers......>Carrot flippers.......................Carrot flippers, carrot flippers, carrot, flippers, flippers carrot, carrot flippers, carrot flippers.....1/8" longer than standard flipper.....carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, flippers. Carrot flippers. 1/8" longer. oh yes, carrot flippers.Carrot flippers......>Carrot flippers.......................Carrot flippers, carrot flippers, carrot, flippers, flippers carrot, carrot flippers, carrot flippers.....1/8" longer than standard flipper.....carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, flippers. Carrot flippers. 1/8" longer. oh yes, carrot flippers.Carrot flippers......>Carrot flippers.......................Carrot flippers, carrot flippers, carrot, flippers, flippers carrot, carrot flippers, carrot flippers.....1/8" longer than standard flipper.....carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, flippers. Carrot flippers. 1/8" longer. oh yes, carrot flippers.Carrot flippers......>Carrot flippers.......................Carrot flippers, carrot flippers, carrot, flippers, flippers carrot, carrot flippers, carrot flippers.....1/8" longer than standard flipper.....carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, flippers. Carrot flippers. 1/8" longer. oh yes, carrot flippers.Carrot flippers......>Carrot flippers.......................Carrot flippers, carrot flippers, carrot, flippers, flippers carrot, carrot flippers, carrot flippers.....1/8" longer than standard flipper.....carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, flippers. Carrot flippers. 1/8" longer. oh yes, carrot flippers.Carrot flippers......>Carrot flippers.......................Carrot flippers, carrot flippers, carrot, flippers, flippers carrot, carrot flippers, carrot flippers.....1/8" longer than standard flipper.....carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, flippers. Carrot flippers. 1/8" longer. oh yes, carrot flippers.Carrot flippers......>Carrot flippers.......................Carrot flippers, carrot flippers, carrot, flippers, flippers carrot, carrot flippers, carrot flippers.....1/8" longer than standard flipper.....carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, flippers. Carrot flippers. 1/8" longer. oh yes, carrot flippers.Carrot flippers......>Carrot flippers.......................Carrot flippers, carrot flippers, carrot, flippers, flippers carrot, carrot flippers, carrot flippers.....1/8" longer than standard flipper.....carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot, flippers. Carrot flippers. 1/8" longer. oh yes, carrot flippers.

carrot_flipper_white_(resized).jpgcarrot_flipper_white_(resized).jpg

#739 7 years ago

Great idea! I got these from Marco:

20160611_072950_(resized).jpg20160611_072950_(resized).jpg

#740 7 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Great idea! I got these from Marco:

Haha. .. THEY ARE PERFECT!!!

#741 7 years ago

I've been loving my pro. Tough game but addictive. I just put these mods on from Laseriffic. The mirror helps a lot up top.

GB_flipper_bats_(resized).jpgGB_flipper_bats_(resized).jpg

GB_lane_mirror_(resized).jpgGB_lane_mirror_(resized).jpg

#742 7 years ago

Are there any Premiums or L/Es on location in New York City?

#743 7 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I've been loving my pro. Tough game but addictive. I just put these mods on from Laseriffic. The mirror helps a lot up top.

What's bKE?

I like your mirror solution btw. Current line of sight of PKE inserts is inadequate for the vertically challenged. I find myself on tippy toes to see them well.
:clappingwildlylikeaonearmedpaperhanger:

#744 7 years ago

that PKE reflection plastic is stock on ghostbusters. It's on all of them.

Btw, those carrot flippers. I think people would still bitch the flipper gap is too wide even with those.

#745 7 years ago

Flip carrot with a little custom touch (on the picture it's Photofiltre maker) , you can see the two possibility

IMGP1680_(resized).JPGIMGP1680_(resized).JPG

#746 7 years ago

That would be a great flipper mod is probably purchase.

#747 7 years ago

Did anyone watch the gex exchange premium twitch stream yesterday?

#748 7 years ago

Watched it for a while. Seems those center drains are a bear. Looking at players, none too happy at all.

I think the fact that the slings are almost parallel leads to fast ball loss.

#749 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that PKE reflection plastic is stock on ghostbusters. It's on all of them.

This is not the stock clear plexi that comes on the game. It's actually a replacement part from Laseriffic that uses mirrored plexi. It makes it much easier to see the lanes up top. I'm guessing Stern used clear plexiglass so that you could still see the art beneath it.

#750 7 years ago
Quoted from yoyokopter:

Flip carrot with a little custom touch (on the picture it's Photofiltre maker) , you can see the two possibility

Awesome !! Modders need to jump on this and come out with a nice set of custom GB carrot flippers like this.

Does anyone know if standard size super-bands fit on carrot flippers by stretching them out more, or do you need special size rubber?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
15,699 (OBO)
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 49.95
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.