IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 250.
#6101 4 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

Inserted new speakers
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What are those mats for? Inside the bottom cabinet?

#6102 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

What are those mats for? Inside the bottom cabinet?

That's carpet pad. Must be for sound dampening to enhance the bass.

#6103 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Vad är dessa mattor till? Inne i bottenkabinettet?

It is for suppressing all sounds from flippers

#6104 4 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

Inserted new speakers
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi. Is there a big difference in the sound? And are the speakers a kit or did you buy them individually?

#6105 4 years ago
Quoted from HeadNZ:

Hej. Finns det en stor skillnad i ljudet? Och är högtalarna ett kit eller köpte du dem individuellt?

I bought them individually and it was a huge difference. Now I can hear sounds i didn't hear before.

#6106 4 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

I bought them individually and it was a huge difference. Now I can hear sounds i didn't hear before.

Cool! How was fitment and can you tell me what model speakers you bought? I am thinking of doing the same upgrade.

#6107 4 years ago
Quoted from HeadNZ:

Cool! How was fitment and can you tell me what model speakers you bought? I am thinking of doing the same upgrade.

JBL STAGE 502 I added a wooden frame
JBL Stage 810 Subwoofer

#6108 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

GB is one of my favorite games released in the last few years. Just wondering...what are the best mods for it?

My Leg Lights look great on the game.

GBLE green. (resized).jpgGBLE green. (resized).jpgIMGA0643 (resized).JPGIMGA0643 (resized).JPGIMGA0644 (resized).JPGIMGA0644 (resized).JPGIMGA0672 (resized).JPGIMGA0672 (resized).JPG
#6109 4 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

JBL STAGE 502 I added a wooden frame
JBL Stage 810 Subwoofer

Another good pair I use is Kicker 41DSC44 and Pyle PLPW8D. These will plug in without need for any modification.

#6110 4 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:JBL STAGE 502 I added a wooden frame
JBL Stage 810 Subwoofer

Hmmm... did you need the wooden frame for spacing or for alignment? Is the wooden frame something you made purchased?

Thanks.

#6111 4 years ago

for you guys adding different speakers get the PinWoofer amp kit as well!

#6112 4 years ago

Great news, Stern of the Union for this month says Ghostbusters update remains on their schedule!!

#6113 4 years ago

Got my Ghostbusters LE Thursday. Played the crap out of it this past weekend. Bought it used in excellent condition. Confirmed HUO 1 owner, now 2. Very light ghosting on the 2 know inner / common inserts. Perfect cabinet all around. Got it sitting next to my SP.

#6114 4 years ago

I know your game well, I helped unbox it and bullit proofed the kickout switch . You got a great deal on a great game! Enjoy

#6115 4 years ago

You did a great job on the kickout switch Freddy. Now I need to get some parts to prevent air balls. I heard it shot them but couldn't believe how wicked the ball can get after having more time on this pin. Is it possible to break your glass on this machine?

#6116 4 years ago

Most likely not
But the noise is enough to make you cringe!

Time to add that topper!

CBF63614-7430-47B2-A9BF-E6A42B4DE367 (resized).jpegCBF63614-7430-47B2-A9BF-E6A42B4DE367 (resized).jpeg
#6117 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

[quoted image]

Cruisin' Blast in your house is pretty baller.

#6118 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Great news, Stern of the Union for this month says Ghostbusters update remains on their schedule!!

I heard Jack Danger say that a GB code update is coming reql soon!

#6119 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We also heard that from ZombiYeti.
I did hear it from another source as well. Let’s just hope it’s not only bug fixes.

#6120 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

We also heard that from ZombiYeti.
I did hear it from another source as well. Let’s just hope it’s not only bug fixes.

At this point I would be happy with bug fixes!

#6121 4 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

At this point I would be happy with bug fixes!

Well, I guess it’s just you then.

#6122 4 years ago

I'm not holding my breath

#6123 4 years ago

I'm still new to this game, but why have there not been any updates for it? I know someone involved was busted for kiddie stuff, which I guess put somewhat of a stigma on this game, please don't be mad that I don't know the full story.

But I also haven't run into the bugs people are talking about.

#6124 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I heard an update was coming "real soon" year ago. Right after Star Wars hit 1.0.

#6125 4 years ago

Jack Danger wouldn`t know shite when or how close a code drop would be or GB. lol
Even $tern don`t know....

#6126 4 years ago

Ghostbusters has grown on me to the point that its one of my top 3 all time faves. Very deep....recently discovered some deeper modes like "Back off man." A little repetitive early but it doesn't bother me. A nice big code update would be a bonus. I'm keeping mine!

#6127 4 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Jack Danger wouldn`t know shite when or how close a code drop would be or GB. lol
Even $tern don`t know....

Umm.....yeah i think he probably would.

#6128 4 years ago

Do you think a meaningful code update would stir demand and thus, production of additional Premiums ?

#6129 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Do you think a meaningful code update would stir demand and thus, production of additional Premiums ?

Stern hasn't officially sundowned GB yet. They usually post on FB when they are doing the last run of something. Metallica was a few months ago, and Star Trek was this week. I know there was a batch of GB pros going through in the last month or so, according to someone who went on a factory tour. If code does finally come, you can bet there will be a few new sales at least. So it would behoove Stern to keep that item number open for production until at least that time.

#6130 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Stern hasn't officially sundowned GB yet. They usually post on FB when they are doing the last run of something. Metallica was a few months ago, and Star Trek was this week. I know there was a batch of GB pros going through in the last month or so, according to someone who went on a factory tour. If code does finally come, you can bet there will be a few new sales at least. So it would behoove Stern to keep that item number open for production until at least that time.

Ghostbusters is in the archived section of the games page on Sterns website. To me that means this game is no longer in production. Maybe they let it go quietly in order not to upset anyone that this game is old news to Stern.

#6131 4 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Ghostbusters is in the archived section of the games page on Sterns website. To me that means this game is no longer in production. Maybe they let it go quietly in order not to upset anyone that this game is old news to Stern.

It's been archived for the better part of a year, and I know for a fact GB has has several batches run through late last year. The batch this year is not fact, but I strongly believe the person who reported it isn't BSing.

#6132 4 years ago

Does anyone know if there's a way to change game play for ball drains so that another ball is auto plunged instead of drained? Maybe a game/config setting? Trying to setup to make it easier for some visiting family / kids. Was thinking of adding some sort of bumper on the drains but would rather not 'mod' the game/playfield.

Any info appreciated

#6133 4 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Does anyone know if there's a way to change game play for ball drains so that another ball is auto plunged instead of drained? Maybe a game/config setting? Trying to setup to make it easier for some visiting family / kids. Was thinking of adding some sort of bumper on the drains but would rather not 'mod' the game/playfield.
Any info appreciated

What about blocking the outlanes all together? I could draw up a clip-on 3D printed piece that would snap over the inside wireforms on the outlanes and then make it so the ball can't drain on the outlanes. No permanent damage to the machine, and they would snap on and off easily. An even more quick and dirty fix would be to zip tie between the wire form and the adjustable outlane post.

#6134 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

What about blocking the outlanes all together? I could draw up a clip-on 3D printed piece that would snap over the inside wireforms on the outlanes and then make it so the ball can't drain on the outlanes. No permanent damage to the machine, and they would snap on and off easily. An even more quick and dirty fix would be to zip tie between the wire form and the adjustable outlane post.

Yeah that would be cool, I don't have a 3D printer personally but may be interested in buying something someone may have already designed...I like the idea of trying a zip tie, I may give that a shot. I guess nothing's available in the code today (i.e. super easy mode, lol).

#6135 4 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Yeah that would be cool, I don't have a 3D printer personally but may be interested in buying something someone may have already designed...I like the idea of trying a zip tie, I may give that a shot. I guess nothing's available in the code today (i.e. super easy mode, lol).

Try the zip tie out and see if you like it...I can 3d model that piece up pretty easily, and you can just buy it printed from shapeways at your leisure after I prove it out.

#6136 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Try the zip tie out and see if you like it...I can 3d model that piece up pretty easily, and you can just buy it printed from shapeways at your leisure after I prove it out.

OMG, I thought this was a joke.

#6137 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Is this kind of like bumper bowling? No gutter balls!!!!

#6138 4 years ago

hahaha....yeah I have some kids and grandparents playing, so they could use the 'easy mode'...totally bumper bowling.

I guess I could also adjust the outlane posts from factory setting(middle)

#6139 4 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

I guess nothing's available in the code today (i.e. super easy mode, lol).

The only game that I can think of that did that was Who Dunnit - 2 minutes of unlimited ball save. You could set it to 5 ball and increase your ball save times to max - but not sure what else you could do.

#6140 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

OMG, I thought this was a joke.

For the kids man! Haha

#6141 4 years ago

For the kids

#6142 4 years ago

you guys are doggin'...hahahaha...but it's true, not everyone's a pin-head...and I like for them to be able to 'blow up' the game and get a multi-ball sometime

#6143 4 years ago

...damn. Just another 18 post tease in the GB thread. You'd think I would learn by now. If and when there is a GB update, Pinside will probably shut down from the number of posts!

#6144 4 years ago

After a little over a year, I finally finished GB. Started StayPuft on the first ball, but didn't finish it. Finished SP, WCWS, and Spooked Librarian on the extra ball. Finished Back Off, second WCWS and started We Got One on actual ball 2. The replay extra ball (at 1.5B) wasn't so good. Just finished WGO and started Slimed Me. On the actual ball 3, I finished the last two modes and went into We're Ready to Believe You. Honestly, that was kind of anti-climactic. I didn't play it super well, but not horribly. Total points for it was only 200M. At that point in the game, 200M is nothing. When the game finally ended, EB was lit again (don't know why) as well as the third lock for Storage Facility (would have been the third SFMB).

It was an incredible game, but the score wasn't outstanding...just over 4B. Didn't even get on the board. My #4 score is over 5B. Scoring on this game is all about timing the 6x playfield so you bring it into multiballs and StayPuft.

This game is super fun, even with the code as is.

#6145 4 years ago

Is it possible to fix ghosting on these PF's?

#6146 4 years ago
Quoted from Gost2dp:

Yes, but can be a huge job

#6147 4 years ago
Quoted from Gost2dp:

Ghostfixing on ghost busters? Stern built ghosting into these playfields on purpose to add to the ambiance. Im sure there are plenty of people out there that can fix it, but the big question is deciding “Who you gonna call?”

#6148 4 years ago

Just traded for a GB Pro. All stock. Should I invest in a color DMD and a shaker? What other mods do people suggest? LCD DMD or LED DMD? Any suggestions will help on mods to enjoy the experience. Thanks

#6149 4 years ago
Quoted from WannabeWizard:

Just traded for a GB Pro. All stock. Should I invest in a color DMD and a shaker? What other mods do people suggest? LCD DMD or LED DMD? Any suggestions will help on mods to enjoy the experience. Thanks

The LED DMD is AMAZING. I had a shaker in mine and it was excessive, especially on containment unit multi-ball mode. I opted to shut it off and I feel the gameplay is better without it.

#6150 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDoctor82:

The LED DMD is AMAZING. I had a shaker in mine and it was excessive, especially on containment unit multi-ball mode. I opted to shut it off and I feel the gameplay is better without it.

That is good to know. Thanks for the heads up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
15,699 (OBO)
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/123?hl=olaa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.