Topic Stats

• 6,746 posts
  • 590 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by dnaman
  • Topic is favorited by 216 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,236 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fb75512b07521cd316c2b14aacb088b80e59c69d.jpeg (resized).jpg
D502B61B-8C5A-4C18-8492-E43816160EEB (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
Eager Beaver Flipper Gap (resized).PNG
68661078_2171231719835341_5055202517713944576_n (resized).jpg
68661078_2171231719835341_5055202517713944576_n (1) (resized).jpg
68554859_2179226062204796_3822761377248837632_n (resized).jpg
68481352_652995345187470_1385058336562479104_n (resized).jpg
68334674_1172135742972504_107662039698112512_n (resized).jpg
67942587_892955034432257_8397604951462772736_n (resized).jpg
67755179_512797486204088_9110689828927700992_n (resized).jpg
67755179_512797486204088_9110689828927700992_n (1) (resized).jpg
67738424_571631006921218_7467873707315167232_n (resized).jpg
67697816_2364288957171413_4937338118211633152_n (resized).jpg
68697912_716705598773104_4185599424140935168_n (resized).jpg
68360822_431834370876240_680988698531069952_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6746 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 135.
#5951 4 months ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Nice. Now light up the center drain,dark in that area..

Yeah, light it up!

20190328_220335 (resized).jpg
#5952 4 months ago

Uuugggghhhh!!! For the second time I nearly finished this thing. All modes complete except StayPuft, and it was lit. Brought down slimer and chased him away to get the last mode ready and then drained. Didn't even get a single shot at starting it!! One of these days, I'll get it.

#5953 4 months ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Uuugggghhhh!!! For the second time I nearly finished this thing. All modes complete except StayPuft, and it was lit. Brought down slimer and chased him away to get the last mode ready and then drained. Didn't even get a single shot at starting it!! One of these days, I'll get it.

I got to Stay Puft last night and managed to drain both the extra balls I had saved up!

#5954 4 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I got to Stay Puft last night and managed to drain both the extra balls I had saved up!

I think Stay Puft is one of the best modes in all of pinball!

#5955 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Funny - I got to it last night for the first time as well, made 1 shot and drained...lol

What does game progress to after stay puft? I think I may have only had we got one completed on left ramp.

#5956 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree. It's a blast to play, and if you can bring playfield multipliers into it along with hitting the Gozer X a couple of times before starting it, the points can be crazy for a single mode.

Quoted from Psw757:

What does game progress to after stay puft?

Just like finishing any of the other ladders, WCWS mini-wizard mode will light at the left ramp. That's why I like trying to start with the Librarian ladder. It only takes two modes to get a mini-wizard. Then you can do it again by completing the WGO ladder with three modes. Putting off StayPuft isn't the best strategy for points, but I'm trying to complete the game. With 8 out of 9 modes completed, my score was less than 2B, because I hadn't activated any multipliers throughout the entire game.

#5957 4 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Funny - I got to it last night for the first time as well, made 1 shot and drained...lol
What does game progress to after stay puft? I think I may have only had we got one completed on left ramp.

We Came We Saw is lit again.

I had the strangest Storage Facility I’ve ever seen last night. After having hosed up the skill shot I went for lighting locks on the left. Got into that with no modes going (and less than 20mil, I think ball 2) and just kept aiming for the captive ball to light multipliers. It was also going in the left scoop which triggered at least one add-a-ball. I got a few ball saves, but have no idea where from. Built up to loopin supers by the end of it and collected one for ok’ish points. Looked up and was over 600 mil. I have no idea what happened. I won that round.

#5958 4 months ago

WE GOT ONE !!!

Drove 6 hours but 1000% worth it

HUO - Color LCD dmd / shaker / mirror blades

She is as new it they get without me cracking the box open

Can’t wait to get some time on this one

Played one on location but OP wouldn’t sell it so soon for a location earner

2318B8EC-6C17-448A-9FAA-D66EE731244F (resized).jpeg
#5959 4 months ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

WE GOT ONE !!!
[quoted image]

I don't understand why someone would deck their machine out with add ons like shaker motor, color dmd, mirror blades... but only get the pro model?

#5960 4 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

I don't understand why someone would deck their machine out with add ons like shaker motor, color dmd, mirror blades... but only get the pro model?

No idea but totally happy with it

For a Pro GB has all a lot going on

#5961 4 months ago

Congratulations. I love playing GB. It will definitely make you a better player.

#5962 4 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

Some people like pro models better than premiums, or maybe they got the pro because they couldn't afford the premium. There is nothing wrong with pro models. I have a mixture of pros and premiums both and im happy with my pro's and dont regret buying them one bit. Theres no shame in having a Stern pro what so ever.

#5963 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Some people like pro models better than premiums, or maybe they got the pro because they couldn't afford the premium. There is nothing wrong with pro models. I have a mixture of pros and premiums both and im happy with my pro's and dont regret buying them one bit. Theres no shame in having a Stern pro what so ever.

I would have to agree with this. I played both the pro and premium of GB and got the pro because I liked the way it played better.

#5964 4 months ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

Congratulations. I love playing GB. It will definitely make you a better player.

Thank you !!

I feel I’ll enjoy

The seller was iffy as possible code update would be a game changer

#5965 4 months ago

I like the pro better!

#5966 4 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

I like the pro better!

I like the Premium better so there!

I would gladly and proudly own either version though. GB is a great game and lots of fun. I recommend moving the outposts in though and closing up the gap on the outlanes. It makes the game a little less brutal and a lot more fun.

#5968 4 months ago

I love my premium. I love the randomness of the magna slings

#5969 4 months ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

I love my premium. I love the randomness of the magna slings

Have you reversed the sling rubbers yet? If not do that and they become more active. Just switch positions of the sling rubber and the post rubber and for whatever reason they become much more active.

#5970 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Have you reversed the sling rubbers yet? If not do that and they become more active. Just switch positions of the sling rubber and the post rubber and for whatever reason they become much more active.

Did that first day out of the box. Thanks for the tip though

#5971 4 months ago

can you add a picture of what you are describing

Quoted from Who-Dey:

#5972 4 months ago
Quoted from zerbam:

can you add a picture of what you are describing

https://images.pinside.com/e/fc/efca308781ccf41f6cadef5c6849e4a23892ff6c/resized/large/efca308781ccf41f6cadef5c6849e4a23892ff6c.jpg

pasted_image (resized).jpeg
You can look back in topic to around post 4471 and see what is discussed.

#5973 4 months ago

i reviewed previous posts...........mine need to be changed..........i will correct later today...........thanks

#5974 4 months ago

Ive had both. Currently I have a LE. I feel between the pro and the premium they are 2 different games. Games play may seem similar but so different. I got the pro first because thats all I could afford and over the 2 years I had it I added, shaker motor, walking stay puff, side blades, Sparky TV, a few action figures, custom storage facility, premium library and topper. The game was decked out. I only sold it to upgrade to the LE because a friend was selling his. I removed my color LCD and firehouse mod and put it in my LE. I made someone a sweet deal on my pro and sold it quick. It was their second pin and they were sooo happy to get my game. Anyways, my point being, I was figuring on my Pro being a forever game, thats why I went all out. But...so glad I picked up my Slimer LE.

IMG_1007 (resized).JPGIMG_1678 2 (resized).jpg
#5975 4 months ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Ive had both. Currently I have a LE. I feel between the pro and the premium they are 2 different games. Games play may seem similar but so different. I got the pro first because thats all I could afford and over the 2 years I had it I added, shaker motor, walking stay puff, side blades, Sparky TV, a few action figures, custom storage facility, premium library and topper. The game was decked out. I only sold it to upgrade to the LE because a friend was selling his. I removed my color LCD and firehouse mod and put it in my LE. I made someone a sweet deal on my pro and sold it quick. It was their second pin and they were sooo happy to get my game. Anyways, my point being, I was figuring on my Pro being a forever game, thats why I went all out. But...so glad I picked up my Slimer LE.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet. Where did you get the Library and the Storage Facility that you had on your Pro?

#5976 4 months ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Sweet. Where did you get the Library and the Storage Facility that you had on your Pro?

Marco on the Library and the Storage Facility I made. It come in the Walter Peck action figure. Then modded it for the lights and size

#5977 4 months ago

There is a Walter Peck action figure? That's actually kind of awesome.

Looked it up, and I see what you did there. I'll need to keep an eye out for one of those.

#5979 4 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

I like the pro better!

Me too.

#5980 4 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

Because every game is better with ColorDMD.

#5981 4 months ago

Seeking a GB topper

Anyone still offer them ?

Message me

Thank you

#5982 4 months ago

Would like to post an April fools joke about new Ghostbusters code being released today but I don't think I can even joke about that anymore lol.

#5983 4 months ago

The real gag would be if it dropped today because no-one would believe it.

#5984 4 months ago

Biased crowd here, but close to snapping one of these up as my only pin. I'm an average player. How frustrating will this pin be with the stock flippers and no center post?

Also, is there any realistic chance of code actually being finished?

#5985 4 months ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Biased crowd here, but close to snapping one of these up as my only pin. I'm an average player. How frustrating will this pin be with the stock flippers and no center post?

Very frustrating

#5986 4 months ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

WE GOT ONE !!!
[quoted image]

I'm glad you found one Couldn't bring myself to part with mine. At first, I thought I could... Have fun!!!

#5987 4 months ago

If you are an average player it wont be that bad but the good thing about it is, GB will make you a better pinball player because if forces you to make good shots. If you brick shots on GB its drain city. I love mine though and i wouldn't sell it for nothing.

#5988 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If you are an average player it wont be that bad but the good thing about it is, GB will make you a better pinball player because if forces you to make good shots. If you brick shots on GB its drain city. I love mine though and i wouldn't sell it for nothing.

right on the money

#5989 4 months ago

it's a fun game for a average player, there are mods for longer flipper bats and centre post if you really want them

yes the code will come but even so the game is pretty good fun for the average to good player

#5990 4 months ago

Dead bounce out of the left scoop and right saucer, get the main shot dialed in and you'll have fun. The right ramp is still tough for me to hit...

#5991 4 months ago

Setup is key. I've played on location and it was BRUTAL. I bought a HUO and don't know what changes, if any, were made by the former owner. But, I made a couple of tweeks, like adding a piece of foam to the left (library) scoop, etc. and I think it plays pretty well. Sure, there are some tough game, but overall I think it is reasonable.

It's your game so you can set it up how you like, but I wouldn't add a center post and/or longer flippers as I want to play the game (at least mostly) as the designers intended.

Chance of code being finished.. I'd say there is a chance. Probably a small one. If we don't have an update by June, I'm going see about staring with a letter and see how that goes.

#5992 4 months ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Chance of code being finished.. I'd say there is a chance. Probably a small one. If we don't have an update by June, I'm going see about staring with a letter and see how that goes.

Good call, Lamprey. I'm with you, and I'd also write a letter - perhaps the GB-owning community could unite in flooding Stern with requests to actually finish the expensive game we paid for!

#5993 4 months ago

Stern of the Union ...update “ remains on our schedule”. Gimme a break.

#5994 4 months ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

Good call, Lamprey. I'm with you, and I'd also write a letter - perhaps the GB-owning community could unite in flooding Stern with requests to actually finish the expensive game we paid for!

I have contacted them many times, and they don't care. Most i've gotten is "its on the schedule".

#5995 4 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I have contacted them many times, and they don't care. Most i've gotten is "its on the schedule".

You should have asked what is the “schedule” ... and then asked is it really on a schedule or just a future to-do list!

#5996 4 months ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Stern of the Union ...update “ remains on our schedule”. Gimme a break.

I think its Panzers fault. He has complained so much that they are now just delaying it intentionally just to piss him off.

#5997 4 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

You should have asked what is the “schedule” ... and then asked is it really on a schedule or just a future to-do list!

I would assume Dwight isn't doing much with GB until Munsters is at least up to 1.0 code.

#5998 4 months ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I would assume Dwight isn't doing much with GB until Munsters is at least up to 1.0 code.

I heard this when it was to do with star wars. Wtf

#5999 4 months ago
Quoted from embryon:

I heard this when it was to do with star wars. Wtf

Exactly. Original lip service said it was going to be worked on as soon as Star Wars reached 1.0
So by now Ghostbusters should have some of the best code in the industry. lol.

#6000 4 months ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

It's your game so you can set it up how you like, but I wouldn't add a center post and/or longer flippers as I want to play the game (at least mostly) as the designers intended.

I would because I want to play a game that is fun and not frustrating as do all of my non pinball friends.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 218.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Platteville, WI
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 6746 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 135.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside