B3256899-6B84-4431-9ECE-BAA4600CDF01_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
572B134B-22B3-431B-8D29-576F2024D4A2_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 250.
#551 7 years ago

I liked the game without callouts for the Supers. The DMD effect and GB chime is great all by itself.

#552 7 years ago

I'm liking the 1.05 code now. Ernies call outs are growing on me a little. Just had an insane game, got Storage Facility Multiball going, then midnight madness happened, and then Mass Hysteria went off all at once...Ernie couldn't keep up! Lost count of a few extra balls I managed to get. Final score 1,184,021,510. I might have also had a seizure with the light show that was going off!

#553 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I know- this was the perfect game to have multi-GI, especially with that artwork- MET's lighting is insane and would have been great to have individual lighting on each mode. I have a feeling Dwight isn't a fan of coding multi GI lights, all the pins he codes on just has basic GI lights- I think Lyman is the master coder for light shows. It seems Dwight did a great job, but it's hard not to think how much better the Prem/LE models would have been with MET-like lighting effects..

I should've been clearer, I meant color changers as in Star Trek and GOT under the inserts.

I don't think having different color GI would work well with this game.

#554 7 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

According to the "guide" that Dwight made "each timer has a slightly different sound so you can learn which is which". I've not paid close enough attention previously to notice this but maybe it is now being implemented?

The right captive ball still has the original timer sound which is good but the river of slime and proton pack timers have a new very annoying sound. It sounds almost like the noise a speaker makes when shorted. May seem like a minor thing to moan about but these timers are going almost continuously during a game. I have my flame retardant suit on ready.

#555 7 years ago

Thoughts on the accessories? Looks like they changed the topper from the earlier prototype a bit?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#556 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Thoughts on the accessories? Looks like they changed the topper from the earlier prototype a bit?

$500 safe in my pocket.

#557 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It looks better than the 1st one I saw. It still looks like the LAH topper to me.

It goes well w/ the pro/premium artwork...but not at all w/ the LE artwork.

#558 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

It looks better than the 1st one I saw. It still looks like the LAH topper to me.
It goes well w/ the pro/premium artwork...but not at all w/ the LE artwork.

I agree the topper looks better. Does it have an actual siren? That would be pretty awesome.

#559 7 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

The right captive ball still has the original timer sound which is good but the river of slime and proton pack timers have a new very annoying sound. It sounds almost like the noise a speaker makes when shorted. May seem like a minor thing to moan about but these timers are going almost continuously during a game. I have my flame retardant suit on ready.

I don't think it is a minor thing... anything takes away from the experience lessens the "one more game" desire. As I haven't heard the sounds I"ll have to defer my own judgement. However, the sound package on this game is incredible so perhaps Stern will replace with better ones in the future... else they likely can be easily replaced.

#560 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

$500 safe in my pocket.

Same here...but I'm gonna actually spend it on powder coating, LE apron and other stuff.

#561 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

$500 safe in my pocket.

For $200 I'd be all over that! They'd still make a hefty profit.

#562 7 years ago

I'm in for the Yeti art blades.

#563 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I'm in for the Yeti art blades.

I hear ya wonder when they will get them

#564 7 years ago

Does
Anyone know if they're done building LEs?

#565 7 years ago

I'm trying to figure out where Kermit24 got that picture. I see no updates on the Stern website or FB.

#567 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I'm trying to figure out where Kermit24 got that picture. I see no updates on the Stern website or FB.

Zombie Yeti's FB page

#568 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Can't wait to make my own custom version of the code with Pinball Browser. I'll be removing Ernie's call outs for most things, especially the Jackpot stuff. Bill Murray or Dan Akroyd would have been awesome if they did callouts.. But Winston? No thank you, but I appreciate the effort.

Akroyd? Yes. Murray? No. His lazy, sardonic voice is not suited to Pinball call-outs.

Akroyd's hyperactive voice with its child-like sense of wonder, would have been the best of the four.

#569 7 years ago

Topper is a must have accessory for me. The game wouldn't be complete without it.

#570 7 years ago

I'm not feeling the topper. I was hoping for something a bit more ominous. I think I'm going to attempt to build one of my own.

#571 7 years ago

Sorry, but that topper looks like shit. Turns an other wise awesome looking game into some Little Tykes kids toy to me. Should we put plastic proton packs and traps hanging off it as well? I'd rather have a Slimer or stay Puft guy up on top then a plastic siren that came off a Power Wheels police car

#572 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Sorry, but that topper looks like shit. Turns an other wise awesome looking game into some Little Tykes kids toy to me. Should we put plastic proton packs and traps hanging off it as well? I'd rather have a Slimer or stay Puft guy up on top then a plastic siren that came off a Power Wheels police car

Well, if you'd rather have child's Slimer hanging off your top, then do it.

#573 7 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Well, if you'd rather have child's Slimer hanging off your top, then do it.

For the record I'm not putting anything up there though. But there's already a Slimer hanging in the game, there's Slimer on the LE artwork and backglass- so that would be more fitting then some cheap ass looking fake siren up top.

#574 7 years ago

Day 1 accessories for me are Shaker motor, Lightbar topper, Zombie's pinblades.

Future accessories will be the Proton siderails.

Accessories I'd like too see made are a 3-D sculpted Firehouse replacement, and a better looking, backlit, city structure over the pops.

#575 7 years ago

The proton siderails are a million times worse than the topper, but that topper is just bad too. Saves me $500, I guess.

#576 7 years ago

I agree that the proton rails blow. If I had the coin, I would do a full on chrome version. Maybe I am looking at the wrong webpage, but is would be over $ 1500 to do legs, armor and coin door.

#577 7 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Topper is a must have accessory for me. The game wouldn't be complete without it.

I agree, but just not THAT topper. I'm sure the mod guys will come up with something really cool for the pro/prem and something different for the LE.

#578 7 years ago

This would look cute next to a GB machine with a siren topper !

pTRU1-22074532dt_(resized).jpgpTRU1-22074532dt_(resized).jpg

#579 7 years ago

My lasercut siderails came in today. Just need to powdercoat all my hardware in fluorescent. Will show when ready

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#580 7 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

My lasercut siderails came in today. Just need to powdercoat all my hardware in fluorescent. Will show when ready

Those are cool!!

#581 7 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Green?

#582 7 years ago

Topper sucks. Waste of money.

#583 7 years ago

Daylight it is white and in the dark it glows green

#584 7 years ago

Ugly Topper with a ugly price tag... Pinblades are a must have though

#585 7 years ago

Wow, I thought the topper looked cool. Granted I would like to see a video of it in action but I think it looks cool. And yes the price tag is insane but I think it's the best looking topper I've seen so far for Ghostbusters. It would be nice if we could find out if Stern will be selling this stuff on their store site or if you have to buy any of this stuff from their distributors?

#586 7 years ago

I too am a little disappointed with the topper. Could try to get an actual lightbar, but it needs to be a vintage one (with revolving beacons instead of LEDs). Alternatively, it could be a scrolling LED sign, that reads stuff like "WE'RE READY TO BELIEVE YOU" as seen in Ghostbusters 2 movie

#587 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Wow, I thought the topper looked cool. Granted I would like to see a video of it in action but I think it looks cool. And yes the price tag is insane but I think it's the best looking topper I've seen so far for Ghostbusters.

I'm gonna have to agree, I think the topper is cool, a must have if/when I get my ghostbusters. I'm a sucker for toppers especially light up ones.

#588 7 years ago

Here's my $25 total topper, I'm cheap, a little over the top but so is the artwork of the game. My room is black light so I painted the teeth and whites of the eyes bl reactive so they light up.

IMGA0431[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0431[1]_(resized).JPG

#589 7 years ago

MustangPaul that slimer looks cool. How big is it? Where did you find it?

The idea of an actual light bar sounds cool but their size would be out of scale with backbox. Maybe someone has a good idea on how to chop one down if you could source some older vintage ones.

#590 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

MustangPaul that slimer looks cool. How big is it? Where did you find it?

Got it from mypartyshirt.com, $15.93 shipped. Size 15x15 inches. It can be found on page 3 on their site. In my picture it's lit up from behind by the sun. I painted a board flat black and painted it white where it mounts and lit it with 4 white led strips. They also have a GB sign on page 1, same size and same price. I've been thinking about getting that one too and lighting it up the same way as the other one.

IMGA0505[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0505[1]_(resized).JPG

#591 7 years ago

My Pro still hasn't shipped, but I'm already starting to rack up a good chunk of mods to install once it arrives:

shaker motor
light-up speaker grills
green/pink slimer pinballs
storage facility illumination
scoop LED
light-up Ecto-1 (mezel mods version)
ghost trap flipper toppers
ghost flasher topper
slimer shooter rod

I really hope mine hasn't been pushed back to July. I'm going with the "no news is good news" thing for now.

#592 7 years ago

Thanks for the mypartyshirt tip. I took the plunge on both Slimer and the GB logo since it was only showing a few left of each.

#593 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Thanks for the mypartyshirt tip. I took the plunge on both Slimer and the GB logo since it was only showing a few left of each.

Your very welcome. I mounted mine a a piece of enamel painted 1/2 inch ACX plywood. It was kind of a pain to mount it.

#594 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Looks like shit.

#595 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Here's my $25 total topper, I'm cheap, a little over the top but so is the artwork of the game. My room is black light so I painted the teeth and whites of the eyes bl reactive so they light up.

$25? they were 9.99 on amazon and ebay.

#596 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

$25? they were 9.99 on amazon and ebay.

Total man TOTAL! Shipping, leds, wood, paint, tax.

#597 7 years ago

So, when your wife is an artist, anything is a canvas. Everybody is painting American flags on wood pallets so here is a twist on the ole' Red White and Blue. Perfect use for the wood pallet from my GB Pro.

IMG_0993_(resized).JPGIMG_0993_(resized).JPG

#598 7 years ago

Finals of German Pinball Open on GBLE. Enjoy!

#599 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Finals of German Pinball Open on GBLE. Enjoy!
» YouTube video

magnaslings really seem to be a negative to me for the le/prem model.

right ramp is SO much better!

#600 7 years ago

Love the game the more I play it. Super bummed that I probably won't be able to afford one before they go out of production but ya never know....

Popped off a 1,653,950,530 last night on a local arcade's new-ish machine. No idea what the code rev. is, but the flippers didn't change during Mass Hysteria, so whatever before that code. Was definitely stuff in this release that I didn't see at the games in Vegas at Amusement Expo. Anyways....got MH twice. The bonus multipliers and skill shots in this game are HUUUUUUGE. I had one skillshot for 90 million (10% of score...remember that..) and one bonus that was 250 million...AND HELD OVER...so over 500 million just *in bonus*. They're going to have to do something about that, I think.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.50
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 103.00
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.95
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.