IMG_3259 (resized).jpeg
Fire House Batch (resized).png
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 250.
#5801 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

The Read Me says 1.13 is from January 2017.

Yep. Thanks.

#5802 5 years ago

Maybe a stupid question but I just picked up a gb and I like to do 2 fixed score extra balls and when I try to change the score needed for an extra ball I only get 2 options 100 mil and 350 mil. Can I change these to lower scores? I can't seem to get anywhere near 100 mil.

#5803 5 years ago

Few left. Almost out.

Ping me if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sale-ghostbusters-airball-air-ball-right-orbit-protectors-1

15ACD618-35BF-4AB8-9E4A-14C88DFD855D (resized).png15ACD618-35BF-4AB8-9E4A-14C88DFD855D (resized).pngE1A62196-3067-42FC-B328-364BD17EA1E8 (resized).pngE1A62196-3067-42FC-B328-364BD17EA1E8 (resized).png54A4B9C8-7482-493A-875A-832C85FEBDE3 (resized).png54A4B9C8-7482-493A-875A-832C85FEBDE3 (resized).png6BA771DF-A4F0-43DE-8AA6-49CB0286B316 (resized).png6BA771DF-A4F0-43DE-8AA6-49CB0286B316 (resized).png

#5804 5 years ago

GBPrem
My right scoop is finicky, sometimes it kicks to the middle of the left flipper but as soon as I start a storage multi it shoots it right through the middle and drains. I’ve changed the stregth several times and can never get it right. What should I look for? What’s even more infuriating is that they always hit square on the game over kick outs

#5805 5 years ago
Quoted from Biscut:

GBPrem
My right scoop is finicky, sometimes it kicks to the middle of the left flipper but as soon as I start a storage multi it shoots it right through the middle and drains. I’ve changed the stregth several times and can never get it right. What should I look for? What’s even more infuriating is that they always hit square on the game over kick outs

I turned the power down so that it dribbles the ball to the left flipper. Much safer and consistent this way.

#5806 5 years ago
Quoted from Biscut:

GBPrem

What pitch do you have your machine at and is it level?

#5807 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

The Read Me says 1.13 is from January 2017.

Over two years now since the last code update! Completely ridiculous and unacceptable. I wonder if the final code update will even come out by this summer?

#5808 5 years ago

I love my GB pin it’s a awesome theme and plays good, but stern seems not care about the code and has moved on to big and better things like Deadpool and such pins

#5809 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I love my GB pin it’s a awesome theme and plays good, but stern seems not care about the code and has moved on to big and better things like Deadpool and such pins

Stern is pretty good about supporting at least the successful games, and GB was very successful. I think our day is coming soon.

Love your handle BTW. Scorponok was always cooler than that big doof Fortress Maximus.

#5810 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Stern is pretty good about supporting at least the successful games, and GB was very successful. I think our day is coming soon.
Love your handle BTW. Scorponok was always cooler than that big doof Fortress Maximus.

Its KISS all over again. Stern finally finished KISS code but I believe it took them over 2 years. Hopefully once Dwight finishes Munster code he can work on Ghostbusters. Here's also hoping it's a massive code update.

#5811 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Its KISS all over again. Stern finally finished KISS code but I believe it took them over 2 years. Hopefully once Dwight finishes Munster code he can work on Ghostbusters. Here's also hoping it's a massive code update.

You mean Star Wars right? Oh wait, no, you don't. Hmm.

#5812 5 years ago

I know I am kicking a hornets nest here but... and bear in mind I’m a newer GB owner... what is it missing that it needs updated so bad?

Same with Star Wars. It seems to do everything you’d expect based on its PF and theme?

#5813 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I know I am kicking a hornets nest here but... and bear in mind I’m a newer GB owner... what is it missing that it needs updated so bad?
Same with Star Wars. It seems to do everything you’d expect based on its PF and theme?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-final-code-update-wish-list

#5814 5 years ago

I bought my GB Premium from a guy locally about 8 months ago. Can anyone tell me how to turn on the scream everyone complains about in the settings? I would like to turn it on just to hear what all the fuss is about but have gone through the settings and have not been able where to turn it on. Any insight is appreciated.

#5815 5 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I bought my GB Premium from a guy locally about 8 months ago. Can anyone tell me how to turn on the scream everyone complains about in the settings? I would like to turn it on just to hear what all the fuss is about but have gone through the settings and have not been able where to turn it on. Any insight is appreciated.

Adjustments - GB - Scare feature (#49 I think)

#5816 5 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Thank you. #49 in which menu?

#5817 5 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Did the scream come along with a code update at some point? My machine was made in October 2016.

Wondering if it didn't include the latest code and the guy I bought it from didn't update it. I've never seen the Stay Puft video mode either so that may be the issue.

#5818 5 years ago

there is no stay puft video mode ...but there should be....

#5819 5 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Did the scream come along with a code update at some point? My machine was made in October 2016.
Wondering if it didn't include the latest code and the guy I bought it from didn't update it.

The scream has been there since the beginning and can be turned on and off in the settings.

#5820 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The scream has been there since the beginning and can be turned on and off in the settings.

Not from beginning, I think 1.13 introduced it.

#5821 5 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Not from beginning, I think 1.13 introduced it.

I think it was there before 1.13, as it made me jump and slosh my beer around before I updated.

#5822 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Thanks but I haven't been able to find it. Any idea where?

#5823 5 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

It is a random feature and doesn't show up all that often if it's enabled. Did you find it in the feature adjustments menu?

#5824 5 years ago

I have a GB LE with code 1.13.0 I've noticed that when I play and it get to "We came we saw we kicked its.." the insert on the pf doesnt light. When I start the game and when I do a system test it lights no problem. Has anyone seen this issue before. thanks for any help.

#5825 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I have a GB LE with code 1.13.0 I've noticed that when I play and it get to "We came we saw we kicked its.." the insert on the pf doesnt light. When I start the game and when I do a system test it lights no problem. Has anyone seen this issue before. thanks for any help.

I got to that mode for the first time last night and noticed the same.

#5826 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Well that makes me feel better that its not just my game. Maybe its a software issue.

#5827 5 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Open access door. Press black button twice. Choose "ADJ" then choose "G.B." Go to #49 "Allow Scare Feature" and turn "On"

I keep mine off - it scares the bejeezus out of you as it's loud and completely random.

#5828 5 years ago

I love the scream, scares people and they always start laughing.

#5829 5 years ago

The scream. My 11 year old cringes whenever the ball goes in a scoop.

#5830 5 years ago

Beware the scream.takes you by surprise!!!

#5831 5 years ago

I have mine turned off unless I have people over, then I turn it back on. Funny as all get out when the machine dies, they look like "What happened", then it screams at them and scares the crap out of them. I'm sick that way.

#5832 5 years ago

Yeah. I thought I would leave it on, but it doesn't really surprise you because it makes that little murmer noise first. It just ended up being obnoxious and it's for no reason. It only lasted "on" for about a week and it really pissed off my dog- she would let out a big sigh and go upstairs

#5833 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Maybe it only lights when you complete the mode?

#5834 5 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Maybe it only lights when you complete the mode?

I did complete the mode on my game. I tested it manually..meaning I pulled the glass and did it all by hand. Still didnt light

#5835 5 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

I have mine turned off unless I have people over, then I turn it back on. Funny as all get out when the machine dies, they look like "What happened", then it screams at them and scares the crap out of them. I'm sick that way.

Well the backbox light should also turn off, so the feature gets even better

#5836 5 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Open access door. Press black button twice. Choose "ADJ" then choose "G.B." Go to #49 "Allow Scare Feature" and turn "On"
I keep mine off - it scares the bejeezus out of you as it's loud and completely random.

Thank you!

#5837 5 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I looked for this in my adjustments menu and the options only go up to 48

#5838 5 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Are you sure you're in the game specific adjustments and not standard?

#5839 5 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

I checked it yesterday and it is #49 exactly as the instructions above. It was already on as I updated the code over the weekend.

I heard it for the first time tonight. I was the only one playing and thought it was funny. Also, not nearly as bad as I expected based on what I had read.

#5840 5 years ago

Latest Stern of the Union just released: https://sternpinball.com/2019/03/05/stern-of-the-union-address-march-2019/

“Ghostbusters code update remains in our schedule.” I wonder if I’ll have any hair left when this thing is finally released.

#5841 5 years ago

#NoMoreDwight games for me.

#5842 5 years ago

I’m glad we’re still waiting for code. Gives me something to look forward to.

#5843 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I’m glad we’re still waiting for code. Gives me something to look forward to.

That's the spirit! I have been waiting a week now for the new code and I'm getting anxious. I only picked it up a week ago. Seriously though, I wouldn't know the difference at this point. I have probably played about 20 games on it and I don't think I have really even had a good ball yet. It's fun but a lot of sdtm and outlane drains.

#5844 5 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

That's the spirit! I have been waiting a week now for the new code and I'm getting anxious. I only picked it up a week ago. Seriously though, I wouldn't know the difference at this point. I have probably played about 20 games on it and I don't think I have really even had a good ball yet. It's fun but a lot of sdtm and outlane drains.

I installed the SDTM center post long ago - I think it helps this game...not something I'd normally do but it saves the ball about 25%. Also it's removable.

#5845 5 years ago

I quit buying anything stern

#5846 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

#NoMoreDwight games for me.

No more launch party games for me. I’m not a Stern Army location though, so I don’t think I could anyway. No matter, I am the king.

992BCA76-EE28-47A9-BE7A-7473EA1E6B19 (resized).jpeg992BCA76-EE28-47A9-BE7A-7473EA1E6B19 (resized).jpeg
#5847 5 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

For the outlane drain you can use my mod

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1058-yoyokopter-mods/00752-save-post-for-ghostbusters-by-yoyokopter

#5848 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Few left. Almost out.
Ping me if interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sale-ghostbusters-airball-air-ball-right-orbit-protectors-1
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

CPR9999,

I can't attach pics in the PM, this is the later production Sterns metal out rails. As you can see the front is not a stud, we have a short screw infact I had to remove my GB plastic just to make it fit since I didn't have a matching screw with more length.

GBR1 (resized).JPGGBR1 (resized).JPGGBR2 (resized).JPGGBR2 (resized).JPGGBR3 (resized).JPGGBR3 (resized).JPG

#5849 5 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

CPR9999,
I can't attach pics in the PM, this is the later production Sterns metal out rails. As you can see the front is not a stud, we have a short screw infact I had to remove my GB plastic just to make it fit since I didn't have a matching screw with more length.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great.

If you want the original plastic installed too just use a longer screw.

Note this is an issue with Mezel Stay Puft mod motor added. Basically the screw has to hold Stay Puft motor, plastic protector and original plastic.

10 cent screw, but not necessary if you don’t want original plastic installed.

#5850 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Looks great.
If you want the original plastic installed too just use a longer screw.
Note this is an issue with Mezel Stay Puft mod motor added. Basically the screw has to hold Stay Puft motor, plastic protector and original plastic.
10 cent screw, but not necessary if you don’t want original plastic installed.

Yeah sorry I mentioned it back then when I first ordered,about mezel mods & the new rails,

however a longer screw is only 50% of the issue, the rear stud is not long enough, unless you remove the factory plastic.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

15,699 (OBO)
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/117?hl=supersquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.