Topic Stats

• 5,789 posts
  • 537 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Utesichiban
  • Topic is favorited by 195 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,022 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2690 (resized).JPG
79CE3EFB-1A61-4DCD-808C-6A22204792E4 (resized).jpeg
Ghostbusters-GameBlades-02 (resized).jpg
Ghostbusters-GameBlades-00 (resized).jpg
Ghostbusters-GameBlades-01 (resized).jpg
ce297c8c70f6036939ff3105380b8b6998efbe10 (resized).jpg
IMG_1681 (resized).jpg
IMG_1656 2 (resized).jpg
C9690E24-7395-4E9F-9930-AA289787D047 (resized).jpeg
20190130_181223 (resized).jpg
20190130_181159 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190130-170555~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_6714 (resized).JPG
60998B9D-2FE1-46D0-8F84-3581BA3C5CA4 (resized).png
B3F43580-3527-458D-8F78-1C53458A375C (resized).png
448694EC-418E-4758-8F11-2E26AB74C791 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5789 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 116.
#5751 17 days ago

Page 42 of the manual has the parts list for the pops.

#5752 17 days ago

Thanks. I will look tonight. Im really not sure how this little coil sleeve plug works, first game ive seen it on

#5753 17 days ago

Screenshot_20190130-170555~2 (resized).jpg
#5754 17 days ago

Hmm. Not seeing that thing. Maybe its something broken. Will report back

#5755 17 days ago

Im an idiot. Coil stop broke off in the sleeve

20190130_181159 (resized).jpg20190130_181223 (resized).jpg
#5756 17 days ago

Doh! Weak!

#5757 17 days ago

Thanks for all the help. Parts are ordered

#5758 13 days ago

Silly rule question...
When the Pop Bumpers awards - "add 10 seconds", what does that mean? What is it adding 10 seconds to?

#5759 13 days ago
Quoted from rwh143:

Silly rule question...
When the Pop Bumpers awards - "add 10 seconds", what does that mean? What is it adding 10 seconds to?

I believe it is adding 10 seconds to whatever timed mode is running.

#5760 13 days ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Just made another run. Left side ramp and right side orbit protectors.
Shipping on Friday, let me know.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sale-ghostbusters-airball-air-ball-right-orbit-protectors-1#post-4790705

Picked this up from cpr9999 and it has totally solved all of my airball issues... I couldn't possibly be more happy with their performance and if you're having airball issues like I was, you can't go wrong with this set. Super fast shipping as well.

Thanks,
Jeff

#5761 12 days ago

We have the tools, we have the talent! It’s Ghostbusters time!

C9690E24-7395-4E9F-9930-AA289787D047 (resized).jpeg

#5762 11 days ago

Damn that is gorgeous! Beautiful machine!

#5763 11 days ago
Quoted from ScreaminSauce:

Damn that is gorgeous! Beautiful machine!

Yeah the guy who I got it off was kind of a hack tho!

#5764 10 days ago

Goodbye Ghostbusters Pro

IMG_1656 2 (resized).jpg
#5765 10 days ago

Hello Premium LE

IMG_1681 (resized).jpg
#5766 10 days ago

Nice ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#5767 10 days ago

What does the price of a huo gb premium run these days?

#5768 10 days ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Hello Premium LE
[quoted image]

...a very modded LE at that! Nice grab.

#5769 8 days ago

I thought I saw someone in either this group or somewhere on pinside that they replaced the pop bumper cityscape cover with pop bumper caps and it really opened up the playfield but I cant find any reference to it and it is driving me crazy

#5770 8 days ago
Quoted from dondon4720:

I thought I saw someone in either this group or somewhere on pinside that they replaced the pop bumper cityscape cover with pop bumper caps and it really opened up the playfield but I cant find any reference to it and it is driving me crazy

You mean these?

ce297c8c70f6036939ff3105380b8b6998efbe10 (resized).jpg
#5771 8 days ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

You mean these?
[quoted image]

Looks nice, How do they look lite up?

#5772 8 days ago
Quoted from dondon4720:

I remember seeing one recently where the guy had removed the cityscape and add those plasma pop bumper caps.

#5773 8 days ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I remember seeing one recently where the guy had removed the cityscape and add those plasma pop bumper caps.

yes it was the plasma ones that looked really cool, that other one looks neat too, wonder if someone thought to do the statue of liberty on one of them

#5774 8 days ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Looks nice, How do they look lite up?

These arnt mine, I found this pic on pinside when you lookup GB prem. I was just trying to help the above poster with what he was talking about.

#5775 7 days ago

The Original GhostBusters GameBlades
Three different versions: With slime, without slime and MIrrorBlades with Slime
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/ghostbusters

Ghostbusters-GameBlades-00 (resized).jpgGhostbusters-GameBlades-01 (resized).jpgGhostbusters-GameBlades-02 (resized).jpg
#5777 6 days ago

Haven't posted too much on Pinside but I'm sure there are others with this same issue, so thought I'd bring this up so someone could assist me. I hope I have posted in the correct area. I have a GB Pro I've had for 2 years and love it. Unfortunately the standard hole protector around the left scoop has raised/lifted to the point it affects the angle of the ball coming down from the left orbit. The raised protector forces the ball slightly to the right that causes the ball to centre drain EVERY time. So damn frustrating as affecting gameplay in a big way. I guess I have two choices:

1) use adhesive/glue to stick down the protector to the playfield.

or

2) remove the protector and put a little mylar down to help protect the timber around the scoop.

Any suggestions would be very grateful.

Thanks.

IMG_2690 (resized).JPG
#5778 5 days ago
Quoted from Glenn70:

or

2) remove the protector and put a little mylar down to help protect the timber around the scoop.

I've had this issue on other games with theses protectors. I took mine out and carefully bent it back into shape. Then used some really strong, thin, 2 sided tape to put it down. I found 2 sided carpet tape that works really good. It's thin and strong. I wouldn't use glue.

#5779 5 days ago
Quoted from Glenn70:

Haven't posted too much on Pinside but I'm sure there are others with this same issue, so thought I'd bring this up so someone could assist me. I hope I have posted in the correct area. I have a GB Pro I've had for 2 years and love it. Unfortunately the standard hole protector around the left scoop has raised/lifted to the point it affects the angle of the ball coming down from the left orbit. The raised protector forces the ball slightly to the right that causes the ball to centre drain EVERY time. So damn frustrating as affecting gameplay in a big way. I guess I have two choices:
or
Thanks.[quoted image]

I would upgrade to a cliffy protector and his postage rates are good to down under

http://www.passionforpinball.com/Ghostbusters/GBPro-LTscoop003.jpg

#5780 5 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

I would upgrade to a cliffy protector and his postage rates are good to down under

I assumed this was a Cliffy, yes what he said. Get a cliffy

#5781 5 days ago
Quoted from Glenn70:

or
Thanks.[quoted image]

Mine was doing this as well a few months back. Very frustrating. I just took the protector out and it works great now. I have not put any mylar down or anything but prob should. It gets maybe 30 plays a week so I am not worried about it.

#5782 5 days ago
Quoted from Glenn70:

or
Thanks.[quoted image]

Mine is doing same on right side.....Left side metal broke off on the inside so I'd like to get both replacements from Cliffy.

However, I don't see that he makes them for the Premium or LE as they're not on the site.

#5783 5 days ago

Ok

New to the GB club

Q: What tweaks should be looked at - I have the GBLE

Q: Is the pitch 6.5 correct for this machine, or should it be 7.0 as I read somewhere a while ago.

Q: Is there a rules strategy guide as per V1.13 (I couldn't find on the forum)

Thanks

#5784 5 days ago

Hey is anyone sitting on a set of the Stern inner art blades they didn't use and want to move? Let me know.

#5785 5 days ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Ok
New to the GB club
Q: Is the pitch 6.5 correct for this machine, or should it be 7.0 as I read somewhere a while ago.
Thanks

A: align your bats with the inlane guides as some releases had saggy flippers, for the premium the rhs ramp might need some adjustment with the height spacer, angled target brackets
A: 6.5 is great, 7.0 if you want to make the game a little harder and faster again
A: check out the link
http://pinballzoo.com/Games/GameTips?id=878

#5786 5 days ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Stern did that original one and cliffy's are just a little bit better in design

#5787 4 days ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

They are cliffy rip-offs. Cliffys are much better IMHO

#5788 4 days ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Ok
New to the GB club
Thanks

Welcome to the club.

#5789 18 hours ago

Does anyone know if the Meph terror dog mod is still being made? It says stock out on his page here and he hasn’t replied to my email.

If not, anyone have one or two extra they would like to sell?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 13.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Machine - For Sale
Hagerstown, MD
$ 29.95
$ 199.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Machine - For Sale
Cottonwood, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5789 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 116.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside