IMG_1693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1695 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1697 (resized).png
IMG_1698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5065 (resized).jpg
20231210_122734 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,422 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 249.
#5601 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I have never had the center post, and my 12 year old does just fine with GB. He just beat my GC score! All factory settings.[quoted image]

Wow your 12 year old son did that? That makes me feel like a real Chump!

#5602 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Wow your 12 year old son did that? That makes me feel like a real Chump!

Yeah, he makes me feel that way too.

#5603 5 years ago

So other than the benefit of the center post any other benefits of that kit?

#5604 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So other than the benefit of the center post any other benefits of that kit?

It helps prevent ball hops from the inlanes and it looks pretty cool with the green slime installed.

#5605 5 years ago

Anyone ever hit a single jackpot shot this big? I have no clue how it happened lol! All I know is I had 6x going and no multiball

9E35F2DA-C3F2-4994-8012-D18C5E8DEEA2 (resized).jpeg9E35F2DA-C3F2-4994-8012-D18C5E8DEEA2 (resized).jpeg
#5606 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I have never had the center post, and my 12 year old does just fine with GB. He just beat my GC score! All factory settings.[quoted image]

Holy shit

#5607 5 years ago

I’m thinking of leaving the club. I have a LE no issues with lots of mods including factory topper. If interested pm me

#5608 5 years ago

Shoot, I'm lucky to get 2 billion with the center post in.

#5609 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Anyone ever hit a single jackpot shot this big? I have no clue how it happened lol! All I know is I had 6x going and no multiball
[quoted image]

I had a 2.4b one sometime during MB with 6x going. Only realized it after the game.

#5610 5 years ago
Quoted from pinden007:

I had a 2.4mm one sometime during MB with 6x going. Only realized it after the game.

that's a short multiball lol

#5611 5 years ago

new member.......just added a nice gb premium to my lineup

#5612 5 years ago

Join the club on Saturday!

Picked up a nice Premium from pinsider 85Txaggie.

machine (resized).jpgmachine (resized).jpg

Question about the red light in the back of the middle newton ball. Are people changing anything about it? Mine seems to be kinda in your face. I think a quick fix would be to put a bulb condom on it, but was wondering if mine is bent or misaligned or something as I don't recall it being like that on location...?

red light (resized).jpgred light (resized).jpg

#5613 5 years ago

not misaligned, that one is in your face. I swapped it with a less brighter version.

#5614 5 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

not misaligned, that one is in your face. I swapped it with a less brighter version.

I have never noticed that. Hafta check it out and see what you guys are talking about

#5615 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have never noticed that. Hafta check it out and see what you guys are talking about

I'm sure it depends on your height. I'm short and that light doesn't bother me.

#5616 5 years ago

When GB started you had a 3d printed part that ensured the wireform was not bend. Later that was solved by Stern. The 3d printed part will block also the red light. I do not know if these are still available.

#5617 5 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

When GB started you had a 3d printed part that ensured the wireform was not bend. Later that was solved by Stern. The 3d printed part will block also the red light. I do not know if these are still available.

I believe you are referring to this ...

https://www.pinballlife.com/ghostbusters-captive-ball-wireform-support.html

GB wireform support (resized).jpgGB wireform support (resized).jpg
#5618 5 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Interesting. I didn't realize there was a difference like this.

I think I'm going to put a bulb condom on it to tame it down a little and go from there.

#5619 5 years ago

HO HO HO. Big triple game update just now from Stern. Anyone want to place any bets?

KISS
AS
GOTG

#5620 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

HO HO HO. Big triple game update just now from Stern. Anyone want to place any bets?
KISS
AS
GOTG

I don't want the next gb update to just have these adjustments. Would kill me

#5621 5 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

I don't want the next gb update to just have these adjustments. Would kill me

Um... Yes. After this crazy wait, I think we all deserve a little sumthin' sumthin'

#5622 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

KISS
AS
GOTG

I got the emails from Stern and with a heavy sigh'... I was left disappointed again! they keep saying delayed, its getting old at least give us a future target, going on over 6 months now they promised it update summer 2018.

#5623 5 years ago

yep that is the part.

#5624 5 years ago

Hey guys got my TrueColor protectors back up and online for sale - https://www.truecolorprotectors.com/products/ghosbusters-pinball-truecolor-plastic-protectors

These protectors are unique because we use a cool fluorescent plastic with the center cut out so your plastics don't get color bombed, but have a cool glowing edge!

#5625 5 years ago

I posted this in the issues thread but thought I'd throw it in here. Having an issue with the left Scoleri brother not staying up, it tries to pop up in the modes they are supposed too but immediately drops back down. As much as I enjoy it not being in my way during multiball I would like to get it addressed. I checked the key posts on both this and the issues thread and didn't see anything related to my issue, I think I remember people having issues with the plastic shelf that is suppose to catch the target when it pops up. I believe there is a more robust solution/part to this but can't seem to locate it.

#5626 5 years ago

I was shopping out my GB and I didn't take enough pictures. Can anyone help point me to where these little "bracket" things go. I have locations for three of them, but I have two that I don't remember where they go.

The ones I know about are the two "brackets" under the hex post under the left ramp. And one that attached the subway exit to a hex post:

Thanks!

post brackets (resized).jpgpost brackets (resized).jpgpost brackets tunnel (resized).jpgpost brackets tunnel (resized).jpg
#5627 5 years ago

They prevent balls from getting stuck on plastics, between plastics, etc...

#5628 5 years ago

So is Stern done making these new??? I was kind of hoping to be able to buy a NIB once I paid off my Monster Bash LE... If that's the case that's a real bummer. I know they announced Met being a last run, so I thought they would announce a last run on GB... If that's the case, I might just try to buy a HUO GB LE. When I have the money of course. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will have the Color DMD in it as well.

#5629 5 years ago

Three years is coming up soon for GB so I'd imagine not long to go.

#5630 5 years ago

3 years already...still waiting on the final code.....

#5631 5 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

3 years already...still waiting on the final code.....

Yeah, what a bummer. I wanted one of these but never pulled the trigger because I wanted to wait and see what the final code would be in order to ensure I was happy with it, as I'm not completely digging it in the state it is now. Waiting seemed wise. If I can't buy one NIB because of the wait, well.. I guess that was for the best. I might pick up one used down the road or just be on to something else.

#5632 5 years ago

The promise of an update that is over 14 months old now probably didn't help make any sales in the community either. Pretty sad state for the second half of its production run.

#5633 5 years ago
Quoted from flipper_fever76:

I posted this in the issues thread but thought I'd throw it in here. Having an issue with the left Scoleri brother not staying up, it tries to pop up in the modes they are supposed too but immediately drops back down. As much as I enjoy it not being in my way during multiball I would like to get it addressed. I checked the key posts on both this and the issues thread and didn't see anything related to my issue, I think I remember people having issues with the plastic shelf that is suppose to catch the target when it pops up. I believe there is a more robust solution/part to this but can't seem to locate it.

Most likely your drop target rest ledge is cracked/broken or missing.

You can get the part at Marco or Pinball Life. Marco is sold out. This is the link for Pinball Life:
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-1-bank-target-rest-ledge.html

Pick up a few and store them in your coin box.

It's easier to remove the entire drop target assembly to replace the ledge. The ledge is held in by two screws.

Replace it with the standard part or fashion one yourself from a stronger material.

#5634 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I was shopping out my GB and I didn't take enough pictures. Can anyone help point me to where these little "bracket" things go. I have locations for three of them, but I have two that I don't remember where they go.
The ones I know about are the two "brackets" under the hex post under the left ramp. And one that attached the subway exit to a hex post:
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Bumping this to see if anyone knows where the other two brackets go (on a premium).

Thanks!

#5635 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Bumping this to see if anyone knows where the other two brackets go (on a premium).
Thanks!

I had no luck finding others, but my subway exit doesn't have one of those brackets.

20181217_190520 (resized).jpg20181217_190520 (resized).jpg
#5636 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Thanks!

I don't know if these are the same brackets you are referring to, but there is one on each corner of the slingshot plastics near the outlanes ...

GB bracket #1 (resized).jpgGB bracket #1 (resized).jpgGB bracket #2 (resized).jpgGB bracket #2 (resized).jpg
#5637 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I don't know if these are the same brackets you are referring to, but there is one on each corner of the slingshot plastics near the outlanes ...

That looks like them!

Thanks!

#5638 5 years ago

Can someone tell me what all you have to remove in order to replace the 2" hex spacer with the 1 5/8 spacer? I don't want to take anything off the playfield I don't have to. Always makes me nervous doing this lol

#5639 5 years ago

Can someone tell me what all you have to remove in order to replace the 2" hex spacer with the 1 5/8 spacer (in order to fix the PKE ramp and make it easier to shoot)? I don't want to take anything off the playfield I don't have to. Always makes me nervous doing this...

#5640 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Can someone tell me what all you have to remove in order to replace the 2" hex spacer with the 1 5/8 spacer? I don't want to take anything off the playfield I don't have to. Always makes me nervous doing this lol

Just the metal wire ramp. Take the post out and replace. I just did it a couple days ago. I just payed a towel down so I could lay the ramp on it so I did t have to take the switch off.

#5641 5 years ago

that did it, and wow, hitting the shot a few times in a row, AMAZING lol

#5642 5 years ago

I was playing around with some custom cards for GB. These themed after the yellow-black of the ghost trap and are a contrast to the purples on the apron.

As always, click for full res.

Cheers!

GB Card - Freeplay (resized).jpgGB Card - Freeplay (resized).jpgGB Card - Instructions (resized).jpgGB Card - Instructions (resized).jpg
#5643 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I was playing around with some custom cards for GB. These themed after the yellow-black of the ghost trap and are a contrast to the purples on the apron.
As always, click for full res.
Cheers!

Thanks for sharing these, they look GREAT. They will contrast nicely with my Candy red LE apron with angery Slimmer.

IMGA0631 (resized).JPGIMGA0631 (resized).JPGIMGA0643 (resized).JPGIMGA0643 (resized).JPG
#5644 5 years ago

Something simple and something that probably doesn’t bother anyone else but I hate the little L brackets that keep the ball from getting stuck. Looks like someone just ran to Lowe’s.
I designed and printed a new bracket to replace it. Only color that I had that goes with the game was green. I will probably pick up some purple as I think it will fit better but I’m happy with the prototype.
A666BE62-4EC7-4E28-BD2C-DE5C68DD099B (resized).jpegA666BE62-4EC7-4E28-BD2C-DE5C68DD099B (resized).jpeg4CA0D232-46C5-4781-B50C-72419ED218B2 (resized).jpeg4CA0D232-46C5-4781-B50C-72419ED218B2 (resized).jpeg
8C57534B-615A-42F9-9096-D77768240533 (resized).jpeg8C57534B-615A-42F9-9096-D77768240533 (resized).jpeg

#5645 5 years ago

That does look better.

#5647 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sale-ghostbusters-airball-air-ball-right-orbit-protectors-1#post-4750794

Few left ramp and right orbit protectors left - PM if interested!

50738AC2-9156-4AE9-934E-312137A1210C (resized).png50738AC2-9156-4AE9-934E-312137A1210C (resized).png5CE911C0-3E33-4783-AF6F-AE943588C4CE (resized).png5CE911C0-3E33-4783-AF6F-AE943588C4CE (resized).png9648586C-5EDD-402A-A64F-DC29C2846422 (resized).png9648586C-5EDD-402A-A64F-DC29C2846422 (resized).pngC1C9AC4C-78D3-402E-B3A9-F917FD70389E (resized).pngC1C9AC4C-78D3-402E-B3A9-F917FD70389E (resized).png
#5648 5 years ago

QUESTION...….We haven't played GB in forever. Was playing it today and when 2 different people got to mass hysteria multi-ball, the scoleri bros. drop targets kept going up and down repeatedly. Is this normal? Was it implemented in the last code update? I turned the machine off when it happened because it sounded so abnormal like something HAD to be wrong and didn't want to damage anything. Thanks for the help!

#5649 5 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

QUESTION...….We haven't played GB in forever. Was playing it today and when 2 different people got to mass hysteria multi-ball, the scoleri bros. drop targets kept going up and down repeatedly. Is this normal? Was it implemented in the last code update? I turned the machine off when it happened because it sounded so abnormal like something HAD to be wrong and didn't want to damage anything. Thanks for the help!

No that isnt normal that i am aware of. I disabled my Scolari targets awhile back and couldn't be happier. I hate those stupid things.

#5650 5 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

It does that during Storage Facility multiball, so it may be normal during mass hysteria too. Hopefully the next update changes that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
10,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, MA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
15,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
There are 12,422 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 249.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/113?hl=headnz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.