B3256899-6B84-4431-9ECE-BAA4600CDF01_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
572B134B-22B3-431B-8D29-576F2024D4A2_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 250.
#5401 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I installed the foam gasket I got from vireland. It looks so pro and good. I highly recommend getting if you change out your DMD.
[quoted image]

Thanks for the post, glad you like the gasket!

#5402 5 years ago

Also, I have a GB pro and I scratched the decal on the left side of the backbox. Anyone have or know where I can find just that one side decal? I asked Stern and they told me I have to go through a distributor. 1st distributor told me $196. Anyone know of another outlet?

#5403 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Also, I have a GB pro and I scratched the decal on the left side of the backbox. Anyone have or know where I can find just that one side decal? I asked Stern and they told me I have to go through a distributor. 1st distributor told me $196. Anyone know of another outlet?

Marco has the LE ones for $39.99 each:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=ghostbusters+decal

I assume they can order the pro one for you since they're sold individually. Here are the Pro version part numbers you're looking for:
Left Head 820-71H5-01
Right Head 820-71H5-02

#5404 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I assume they can order the pro one for you since they're sold individually.

Marco told me to check ebay or pinside.

#5405 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Marco told me to check ebay or pinside.

Then I'd try Terry at pinball life. He can order stuff that's otherwise hard to get. Worst case you can buy the full set and sell off the rest individually.

#5406 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Marco has the LE ones for $39.99 each:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=ghostbusters+decal
I assume they can order the pro one for you since they're sold individually. Here are the Pro version part numbers you're looking for:
Left Head 820-71H5-01
Right Head 820-71H5-02

How can they do this? I thought LE stuff is supposed to be impossible to get unless you go through stern and send the faulty back. Next you'll tell me you can buy the backglass. Really the cab and backglass distinguish it from a premium. The rest is easily reproduced. Maybe I'll start buying premiums instead of le's and buy from Marco and mislead buyers when i sell them. Not good in my opinion.

#5407 5 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

How can they do this? I thought LE stuff is supposed to be impossible to get unless you go through stern and send the faulty back. Next you'll tell me you can buy the backglass. Really the cab and backglass distinguish it from a premium. The rest is easily reproduced. Maybe I'll start buying premiums instead of le's and buy from Marco and mislead buyers when i sell them. Not good in my opinion.

I don't think they're selling the full set of LE cab decals, just the head ones. But who really knows? Stern is weird.

#5408 5 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

It's just the LE head decals being sold, no side art. Still, should have to go directly through your distributor and provide your games serial number.

#5409 5 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Just set mine up. Is there any adjustment to make the image bigger? The image doesn't fill up the entire dmd opening.

No. This bugged me when I installed my first one, I even emailed Randy about it but he said it couldn't be done.

#5410 5 years ago

I wanted to install a die cast subway train on top of the subway ball guide on my GB premium. I was wondering what would be the best place to hook up a 12V LED to interact with the game. I was looking at the owners manual and wasnt sure what connection would make the most sense?

#5411 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Slimer pendulum assembly. Where can i get one?

#5412 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm looking for a Slimer pendulum assembly. Where can i get one?

Grab the manual (page 48 on the LE one) and call Terry at pinball life with the part numbers. He can order just about anything.

#5413 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

George Gomez confirmed GB code is delayed but that they are committed to it. Suspect it’s a next year update.

He did speak about this at Expo, video posted in Deadpool forum. Last part of video he talks about several code updates.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/19#post-4652771

He talks a bit about GB delayed until next year - maybe summer!

#5414 5 years ago

Got a dumb question for you all. At the Wheeling Expo I played a colored dmd version of Ghostbusters. I had thought that, they were waiting to release this till the final code update. But, apparently you can put in a color dmd for this game. Really makes it better I think. Can't wait to finally own one of these.
And I guess since I'm asking stupid questions.
What would you all say are the biggest differences between the Pro and Prem... I've now finally played both and I've played the pro a heck of a lot more, and I kind of think it might play better... But, I love the mag slings and the ecto goggles are cool. And you don't need to mod a library in the prem as it's there by default.
Just wondering thoughts on how the two shoot different. Because they too me feel very much different.

#5415 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

He did speak about this at Expo, video posted in Deadpool forum. Last part of video he talks about several code updates.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/19#post-4652771

In that video, he talks about Ghostbusters update starting at almost exactly the 1 hour mark:

"Some games we have to pay more attention to because they went out in a greater state of disrepair [understatement of the YEAR]. Ghostbusters has an insert that doesn't do as much as it should [that's one way to say it - it actually doesn't do anything at all]. And it has a hint of a mode on the instruction card that could be more complete [The "Are you a God" mode is in fact completely missing still]. It also needs some polish...and it needs a few other things. It is one of the most popular games...we've sold a lot of them. I think people like to play it. It's done pretty well everywhere. So I have to make the difficult decision sometimes...for the greater good. And the decision is, I need that developer working on the [incomplete] game that he's gonna release soon [or it will be more incomplete], and then MAYBE we can put him on to Ghostbusters.

I think we're getting much better at shipping you things that are "pretty complete". I think Deadpool went out in pretty good shape. I think Iron Maiden went out in pretty good shape. Batman will soon hopefully be complete. It turned out to be everything we promised it would be."

Oh, Gomez.

He completely glosses over the fact that Batman '66 took almost exactly TWO YEARS to get close to being done and wasn't worked on at all for the better part of one of those years. Cesspool was not shipped in good shape and is still pretty marginal game-wise, so only Iron Maiden gets the thumbs-up on software quality and completeness at launch, and that's likely because Keith had done most of the heavy lifting before they reskinned it so they had more time for the software part.

From the way he's talking about Ghostbusters being low project on the totem pole, it sounds like next Spring or Summer AT THE EARLIEST. Maybe that's because in addition to the extensive bugfixes and polish needed, they need to add a whole Wizard mode that's just not there at all and they know expectations two years down the road are high.

#5416 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

In that video, he talks about Ghostbusters update starting at almost exactly the 1 hour mark:
"Some games we have to pay more attention to because they went out in a greater state of disrepair [understatement of the YEAR]. Ghostbusters has an insert that doesn't do as much as it should [it doesn't do anything at all]. And it has a hint of a mode on the instruction card that could be more complete [The "Are you a God" mode is in fact completely missing still]. It also needs some polish...and it needs a few other things. It is one of the most popular games...we've sold a lot of them. I think people like to play it. It's done pretty well everywhere. So I have to make the difficult decision sometimes...for the greater good. And the decision is, I need that developer working on the [incomplete] game that he's gonna release soon [or it will be more incomplete], and then MAYBE we can put him on to Ghostbusters.
I think we're getting much better at shipping you things that are "pretty complete". I think Deadpool went out in pretty good shape. I think Iron Maiden went out in pretty good shape. Batman will soon hopefully be complete. It turned out to be everything we promised it would be."
Oh, Gomez.
He completely glosses over the fact that Batman '66 took almost exactly TWO YEARS to get close to being done and wasn't worked on at all for the better part of one of those years. Cesspool was not shipped in good shape and is still pretty marginal game-wise, so only Iron Maiden gets the thumbs-up on software quality and completeness at launch, and that's likely because Keith had done most of the heavy lifting before they reskinned it so they had more time for the software part.
From the way he's talking about Ghostbusters being low project on the totem pole, it sounds like next Spring or Summer AT THE EARLIEST. Maybe that's because they need to add a whole Wizard mode that's just not there at all and they know expectations two years down the road are high.

I heard next year, but next summer is rediculous. It was supposed to be this summer. Goodness.

#5417 5 years ago

Gomez pretty much summed it up during the seminar. Ghostbusters is a popular game that continues to sell well for them, so there is no real urgency to update the code.

#5418 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Gomez pretty much summed it up during the seminar. Ghostbusters is a popular game that continues to sell well for them, so there is no real urgency to update the code.

Exactly. They're working on the other dumpster fires and trying to save his Cesspool design from the mediocre state it's currently in, so why work on Ghostbusters? It mostly works and is still selling and earning very well. Screwed up decision-making, but whatever.

#5419 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Exactly. They're working on the other dumpster fires and trying to save his Cesspool design from the mediocre state it's currently in, so why work on Ghostbusters? It mostly works and is still selling and earning very well. Screwed up decision-making, but whatever.

He has two games currently getting regular updates.

#5420 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

He has two games currently getting regular updates.

Because he HAS to. Stern is still shipping partially to woefully unfinished games, despite his self back-patting at Expo.

Cesspool shipped with 0.83, and didn't have even a reasonable update until more than a month later. GotG shipped with 0.72 and was a complete disaster for at least 6 months when it started getting incrementally better. It's at 1.04, finally, just shy of a year after release, but if that's considered "done" then it's in the "no thanks" category for posterity. Stern really screwed GotG sales up by releasing it as crap and leaving it that way for so long.

#5421 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

"Some games we have to pay more attention to because they went out in a greater state of disrepair [understatement of the YEAR]. Ghostbusters has an insert that doesn't do as much as it should [that's one way to say it - it actually doesn't do anything at all]. And it has a hint of a mode on the instruction card that could be more complete [The "Are you a God" mode is in fact completely missing still]. It also needs some polish...and it needs a few other things. It is one of the most popular games...we've sold a lot of them. I think people like to play it. It's done pretty well everywhere. So I have to make the difficult decision sometimes...for the greater good. And the decision is, I need that developer working on the [incomplete] game that he's gonna release soon [or it will be more incomplete], and then MAYBE we can put him on to Ghostbusters.
Oh, Gomez.
From the way he's talking about Ghostbusters being low project on the totem pole, it sounds like next Spring or Summer AT THE EARLIEST. Maybe that's because in addition to the extensive bugfixes and polish needed, they need to add a whole Wizard mode that's just not there at all and they know expectations two years down the road are high.

Thank you for sharing the notes! The wait has undeniably sucked for the next Ghostbusters update. Even Gomez admits that its one of their most popular games. PUT THE RESOURCES ON THE GAME STERN! The only good thing is that we now know that Stern has admitted that the games code is incomplete from a mode perceptive (Are You a God is coming), and it sounds like a lot of polish is coming. These are all good things despite the terribly long wait as we now know that the update won't be a simple bug fix update.

Stern's next "State of the Stern" address is this coming Tuesday where we will learn the state of the upcoming KISS update. I can see the KISS update taking the rest of the year with the holidays coming up. A substantial Ghostbusters update by next spring sounds likely...

#5422 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thank you for sharing the notes! The wait has undeniably sucked for the next Ghostbusters update. Even Gomez admits that its one of their most popular games. PUT THE RESOURCES ON THE GAME STERN! The only good thing is that we now know that Stern has admitted that the games code is incomplete from a mode perceptive (Are You a God is coming), and it sounds like a lot of polish is coming. These are all good things despite the terribly long wait as we now know that the update won't be a simple bug fix update.
Stern's next "State of the Stern" address is this coming Tuesday where we will learn the state of the upcoming KISS update. I can see the KISS update taking the rest of the year with the holidays coming up. A substantial Ghostbusters update by next spring sounds likely...

I wasn’t only fooled into thinking we would learn anything in this “address” for about the first two. It really is just a cut and paste stalling tactic to appease some people.

#5423 5 years ago

"...and then MAYBE we can put him on to Ghostbusters"

Ten words that leads to ten months. Can't wait until Kiss gets it's code and then we see Ghostbusters listed at #2 behind Cesspool for the next Stern of the Union update.

#5424 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

"...and then MAYBE we can put him on to Ghostbusters"
Ten words that leads to ten months. Can't wait until Kiss gets it's code and then we see Ghostbusters listed at #2 behind Cesspool for the next Stern of the Union update.

That game has been getting constant updates since release. It basically has a dedicated coder, like IM, like BM66.

It’s sad when ColorDMD openly stalled for a very long time because they don’t like to put those out for unfinished games. I don’t know when they started saying GB wasn’t happening until it’s done, but I bet code was at 1.13 at that time.

#5425 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

That game has been getting constant updates since release. It basically has a dedicated coder, like IM, like BM66.
It’s sad when ColorDMD openly stalled for a very long time because they don’t like to put those out for unfinished games. I don’t know when they started saying GB wasn’t happening until it’s done, but I bet code was at 1.13 at that time.

I read in another thread that it took the last 2 years to do the work for the Ghostbusters ColorDMD.

#5426 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I read in another thread that it took the last 2 years to do the work for the Ghostbusters ColorDMD.

Getting done by an enthusiast, I can see that being a potential. I've said to my friends since the day this game came out that it was a great candidate for a ColorDMD. The animation style is perfect for it. I'm very happy it's here, but I'm caught way off guard, so haven't budgeted for it. I bet as soon as I get close to funding it the High Speed Hardtop will also drop. I don't have to spend any money, but so much of my want list is coming out now and seemingly all at once.

#5427 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

ColorDMD never said they were waiting for code completion. Other people assumed/posted that.

#5428 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

ColorDMD never said they were waiting for code completion. Other people assumed/posted that.

Pretty sure I read them say that they don't want to do games that can still get updates, but if I misread that so be it. GB has it and that makes me happy.

#5429 5 years ago

Got a question about the Mass Hysteria Multiball, I friggen hate this mode but maybe because i'm missing something. My premium seems to randomly switch between reversed flippers and regular during the mode, which screws me all up. Is there something specific that is triggering it or is just random/time based? I play the reversed flippers with my arms crossed, it's the only way i can keep my brain from exploding but more often then not the random switching cause me to drain everything and end the turn. Would really love to see a ball save at the end of this mode, or maybe i just need to play better....

#5430 5 years ago
Quoted from flipper_fever76:

Got a question about the Mass Hysteria Multiball, I friggen hate this mode but maybe because i'm missing something. My premium seems to randomly switch between reversed flippers and regular during the mode, which screws me all up. Is there something specific that is triggering it or is just random/time based? I play the reversed flippers with my arms crossed, it's the only way i can keep my brain from exploding but more often then not the random switching cause me to drain everything and end the turn. Would really love to see a ball save at the end of this mode, or maybe i just need to play better....

The stacked book captive ball turns it off for a brief time.

And yes, I hate it, too. The red lights on the outlanes should blink longer and increasingly rapidly before the reverse kicks (back) in to give you better warning.

#5431 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you think about it we (the buyers) have only ourselves to blame by buying before the code is done.

That being said - I was never expecting another release when I bought mine. I’m not surprised we won’t be seeing it anytime soon (if at all).

#5432 5 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

If you think about it we (the buyers) have only ourselves to blame by buying before the code is done.
That being said - I was never expecting another release when I bought mine. I’m not surprised we won’t be seeing it anytime soon (if at all).

Stern has abandoned code before, but I expected GB would at least get a bug polish, even if they never added the "Are you a God" wizard mode. There are too many annoying bugs not to (overlapping modes that sometimes make a mode unfinishable, random champion scores that have no basis in reality, etc). It just sucks that because it's still selling Stern would rather waste time on their dumpster fire games before they fix Ghostbusters, so another 6-9 month wait, at least.

#5433 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And yes, I hate it, too. The red lights on the outlanes should blink longer and increasingly rapidly before the reverse kicks (back) in to give you better warning.

I think the captive ball turns it off and on. So when you hit it once, it is turned off and stays off if you don't hit it again.

#5434 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Its funny you say that because I don't think i've ever seen a game thats more loved and hated at the same time. Crazy.

#5435 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Its funny you say that because I don't think i've ever seen a game thats more loved and hated at the same time. Crazy.

Casuals love it. It's consistently one of the top earners on the route I help with. The ColorDMD will only improve that.

#5436 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stern has abandoned code before, but I expected GB would at least get a bug polish, even if they never added the "Are you a God" wizard mode. There are too many annoying bugs not to (overlapping modes that sometimes make a mode unfinishable, random champion scores that have no basis in reality, etc). It just sucks that because it's still selling Stern would rather waste time on their dumpster fire games before they fix Ghostbusters, so another 6-9 month wait, at least.

The good news is that we know an update is coming and have Gomez on record saying what is missing from the game. Those items need to be added. There's no excuse for it if they don't. If Stern doesn't properly complete the games code then for me Ghostbusters is the last new game I'll ever buy from them. Such an iconic theme and loaded pin deserves to have its code finished.

#5437 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The good news is that we know an update is coming and have Gomez on record saying what is missing from the game. Those items need to be added. There's no excuse for it if they don't. If Stern doesn't properly complete the games code then for me Ghostbusters is the last new game I'll ever buy from them. Such an iconic theme and loaded pin deserves to have its code finished.

Well its still in production too? So I don't know why they would abandon the code. If they do and I haven't bought mine yet... I won't buy mine. I know I"m only one potential sale. But, from what I hear its still selling and they just did a new run a few months back, and they'll probably do another run... So I don't know why you would. If anything... If I was the head of stern(you'd all be in trouble as the company would have tanked), I would do another production run at the release of the final code. And I would include the missing modes.

I bet since this is pinball, you'd get some 2nd time buyers as well. As some people have sold or traded their original machine. But, I'm probably wrong about everything... Just this game looks amazing, sounds amazing, and I enjoy how it shoots and plays. Might not be the best shooting, or best code(still wip) but the game makes me smile just as much as any pinball machine ever has.

#5438 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Well its still in production too? So I don't know why they would abandon the code. If they do and I haven't bought mine yet... I won't buy mine. I know I"m only one potential sale. But, from what I hear its still selling and they just did a new run a few months back, and they'll probably do another run... So I don't know why you would. If anything... If I was the head of stern(you'd all be in trouble as the company would have tanked), I would do another production run at the release of the final code. And I would include the missing modes.
I bet since this is pinball, you'd get some 2nd time buyers as well. As some people have sold or traded their original machine. But, I'm probably wrong about everything... Just this game looks amazing, sounds amazing, and I enjoy how it shoots and plays. Might not be the best shooting, or best code(still wip) but the game makes me smile just as much as any pinball machine ever has.

I'm, basically, in the same boat as you. I've been wanting this game since it was announced. But, with the unfinished code, I've been holding off. I was *hoping* that it'd be completed by this fall and I could pick one up this winter. I guess I can keep an eye out for a nice Premium in the meantime and try to save a few bucks over a new one. Or, maybe I change gears and get a Hobbit or Metallica while I/we wait for code to drop.

#5439 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Yes it’s my video

#5440 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Don’t you own Stern Star Wars ?

#5442 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Don’t you own Stern Star Wars ?

Lol, yeah, I bought that game used from the original owner and was pleased with the pace of the updates for the game. Code support for Star Wars has been stellar and the game feels very complete. I hope the same thing happens for Ghostbusters, which I bought new. I bought my Star Wars LE less then 2 months after Stern put out their October 2017 "Stern of the Union Address"...ugh.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#5443 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol, yeah, I bought that game used from the original owner and was pleased with the pace of the updates for the game. Code support for Star Wars has been stellar and the game feels very complete. I hope the same thing happens for Ghostbusters, which I bought new. I bought my Star Wars LE less then 2 months after Stern put out their October 2017 "Stern of the Union Address"...ugh.
[quoted image]

I've said it a million times, you can't believe anything coming out of Gomez's mouth. Charitably, he's a terrible estimator. Or less charitably, he's a serial liar. The record speaks for itself. Just don't believe anything he says and you'll be fine.

#5444 5 years ago

the problem seems to lay with Dwight as Games of Thrones, Star Wars and Ghostbusters all await code updates (maybe GoT is complete) he should be able to do another game until he finishes these 2-3

I still enjoy the game and hope for a few special features to make it awesome.

You would also think finishing the game and making it awesome would increase the sales even more....

#5445 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Great idea about using the red lights as an additional cue when the flippers are reversing/unreversing. In TSPP I crossed my arms when the flippers reversed. In this game, I don’t do that... I use both flipper buttons simultaneously, like a noob, whenever Mass Confusion is running.

#5446 5 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Great idea about using the red lights as an additional cue when the flippers are reversing/unreversing. In TSPP I crossed my arms when the flippers reversed. In this game, I don’t do that... I use both flipper buttons simultaneously, like a noob, whenever Mass Confusion is running.

They're kind of using them already, but in a pretty unhelpful way. No need to talk about it for another 6 months, though. No one's working on it because they're busy on the next game that will ship woefully incomplete, too, per Gomez.

#5447 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

the problem seems to lay with Dwight as Games of Thrones, Star Wars and Ghostbusters all await code updates (maybe GoT is complete) he should be able to do another game until he finishes these 2-3
I still enjoy the game and hope for a few special features to make it awesome.
You would also think finishing the game and making it awesome would increase the sales even more....

I would think that both Game of Thrones and Star Wars are complete at this point. Sounds like the Ghostbusters update has been delayed until Dwights next game is released...

#5448 5 years ago

The best "mod" i've done to my Pro so far was putting black bands back on the flippers. I bought my machine used, and someone had glow in the dark Superbands on it. They were ridiculously bouncy, and made it very hard to ever trap a ball or post save it. Since the switch, the left ramp is much easier to backhand off the left flipper, and ball control is far better.

#5449 5 years ago

Not sure how many people backhand the right ramp (I have a premium) but I just figured this out the other day. Once it zipped around so fast the switch didn't register. I do this from a trapped ball. My flippers are also brought up to the normal angle, in line with the lane guides.

#5450 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I would think that both Game of Thrones and Star Wars are complete at this point. Sounds like the Ghostbusters update has been delayed until Dwights next game is released...

Game of Thrones needs at least a final bug polish. It still has the unlimited balls bug under specific circumstances.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,494 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 250.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one/page/109?hl=billrz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.