20231210_122734 (resized).jpg
BD2CE732-C3B2-41F6-B10D-9C1350BB4027_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
24FEB084-9AC1-4277-9840-A649D39F1484_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
E668B039-982B-4264-BE43-A3CFB54287D0_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
A581A7CB-8588-4E31-88C0-22E3AE3C3039_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 12,383 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 248.
#1 7 years ago

Is there not a Ghostbusters Club thread yet? Well, there is now.

Who's in? If you've got one, let's see some pics. I've got a Premium on order.

#2 7 years ago

LE on order

#3 7 years ago

plan to join the club too. Very misleading title though.

#4 7 years ago

....order for L.e. Number 161....

#5 7 years ago

In for a premium but really tempted to change to a pro. Played the pro quite a few times and really like it. Usually the choice is a bit easier with the art packages.... But the pro is equal if not slightly better here.

#6 7 years ago

In for a premium! Cannot wait!

#7 7 years ago

Pro anything else is just too darn expensive anymore

#8 7 years ago

waiting for a Pro down here in Aus, beautiful looking game

5cfd4fae449661c0b51452ad1325d92eaad48ba0.jpeg_(resized).jpg5cfd4fae449661c0b51452ad1325d92eaad48ba0.jpeg_(resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago

i have a pro on order. It's going in the arcade bar soon after it arrives.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Is there not a Ghostbusters Club thread yet? Well, there is now.
Who's in? If you've got one, let's see some pics. I've got a Pro on order.

I also have a Pro on order. I hope it is here soon.

#12 7 years ago

+1

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Teo76:

....order for L.e. Number 161....

How do people already know what # they have? I haven't heard a thing on mine.

#14 7 years ago

Who you gonna call Ghostbusters LE on the way!

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I have no idea either. my distributor doesn't even know the numbers they are getting yet.

#16 7 years ago

Premium on order. So many cool and interactive toys

#17 7 years ago

LE on order

#18 7 years ago

I got my Pro at PATZ this year. I'm throwing a launch party on May 7th so I was one of the first batch. This game is pretty awesome already.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#19 7 years ago

Pro ordered here. Patiently waiting.

#20 7 years ago

Have a Premium and a Pro coming.
Can I get two membership cards?

#21 7 years ago

LE on order. Hoping it comes by the end of May! I'm glad it was brought up about the number. I'll have to ask my distributor to see if they know which numbers they are getting.

#22 7 years ago

I saw a LE on ebay for 14,000K That's hilarious

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Some people pay extra to pick their LE number

#25 7 years ago

In on an LE.

#26 7 years ago

still on the fence, might be in on a pro... and put MY license plate on it, lol.

#27 7 years ago

Premium on order - let the waiting game continue

#28 7 years ago

I have an LE ordered. I wish that Stern could give some sort of ballpark timeline estimate, but it can't be much longer now that the pros are getting out to people.

#29 7 years ago

Premium on order.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

That's a pretty decent deal as I'm only willing to entertain offers above $15K for mine

#32 7 years ago

Pro on order. Figure I will wait to see how magna slings play out. Perfecting that code could take some time IMO and the pro looks nicely appointed.

#33 7 years ago

LE on order and paid in full. Glad to be on the first page of an owner's club

Hopefully I'll actually get to play one in the next few weeks.

#34 7 years ago

PREMIUM!!!!!HURRY!!!!!

#35 7 years ago

Pro arrives today. Going on location once it's all tweaked up. Launch party on May 9th.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

What a joke. yeah they ask for 14k, if you see it sold please update the thread, curious to see if someone actually thinks it's worth that color green and a number.

#37 7 years ago

Pro ordered here. Can't wait to get it! - Couldn't justify the extra scratch on the features on the premium. Maybe pick one up later if it is that much better, but a lack of multi color GI and some untested magna slings makes me wary.

#38 7 years ago

Time to hype this release some more, lol.

I honesty think Ghostbusters pinball has the potential to be a top 10, heck probably top 5, pin. All of be right pieces are in place for this to happen.

For one we have a unique layout offering not just a lot of shots but a variety of unique shots. There are two scoop shots, drop target shots, two ramp shots, orbit shots, inner orbit shot, captive ball shots, etc.

Two. The toys Oh how Stern has clearly upped their game with this release when it comes to interactive toys. The toys in the premium / LE version are not just for show or are bash targets but rather are unique and interactive. We all know what they are and I can honestly say I've never seen another Stern pin with as many interactive toys as GB has. Magnetic slings, steel ramp that drops under playfield into a physical ball lock that is integrated with a VUK, Ecto Goggles toy, moving Slimer toy, etc. All of the main toys on the premium / LE are truly innovative.

Three, the artwork. Amazing and beautiful. One of Sterns best artwork offerings. Thank you ZombiYeti!

Four, a deep progression based ruleset. 9 interesting and unique scene modes that requires the player to work the playfield (not just hitting the same shot over and over again). I've also heard from Dwight that there are 5 multiballs in the game.

Five, proper licensing + original music. Stern nailed the licensing package with this game. There will be custom callouts from Ernie Hudson, the actors voices / likeness can be used, and the original theme song is in the game. Also, according to Dwight there will be 30 original tracks in the game plus 3 variations of the main theme (1 for each ball)

Six, charm + comedy. Not many pinball themes offer this and some of those that do (Attack from Mars, Medevial Madness, Monster Bash) are some of the best of all time. There are so many comedic elements to Ghostbusters that will make the pinball machine just a joy and fun time to play.

Get hyped!!!!

#40 7 years ago

Seems like for the pro, it's designed to be a location earner.

Tough outlanes and that flipper gap.

Lots to do. Tough to do it. Pump in another buck.

I hope they do code it so you can see more of the modes with a shorter ball time.

#41 7 years ago

Waiting on my Pre.I'm in!!!

#42 7 years ago

Pro already arrived in Madison.

Out at Alt Brew for $1 per play and SUPER fun is the first impression from most of the regulars.
check it out is you are coming through town (along with 5 other games already there and 2 more to be added soon).

www.madisonpinball.com

#43 7 years ago

I'm honestly surprised so many people are jumping on the premium. Isn't production going to be a couple months out? I think the toys are great but it remains to be seen how interactive they are.

FWIW. I decided to go Pro. It should be available soon. It's been received well and looks pretty awesome for a pro. I love the lighting matches the Premium/LE (or think it's the same).

Main concern is slings on the LE/Premium, I imagine they will be problematic for a little while until future code updates. I think they have the potential to be completely amazing. A must have, especially with a title like GB. Until then though, I can enjoy my Pro and upgrade to a premium when they've been refined more. Obviously speculation on my end, but it just seems like a difficult task.

#44 7 years ago

Pro ordered.

#45 7 years ago

If someone figures out how to get the Scoleri Bros. to not constantly brick shots, that would be amazing.....really tired of losing balls to that over the top of the flippers or airball to outlane...it's my biggest complaint with the game right now, having played four different GB machines and it having happened on all of them.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

If someone figures out how to get the Scoleri Bros. to not constantly brick shots, that would be amazing.....really tired of losing balls to that over the top of the flippers or airball to outlane...it's my biggest complaint with the game right now, having played four different GB machines and it having happened on all of them.

Turn down flipper strength?

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Flipper strength and time. Turn down the strength first. Over time air balls are less common on most machines as well.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Sounds like a common Stern problem. My ST had the same issue where hard hits rarely registered and found a fix relating to MET. All you do is attach the spring about quarter inch short. Here is the thread I found with the fix. After shortening the spring on my ST, it rarely bricks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unplayable-drop-targets-metallica-pro-anyone-have-a-fix

#49 7 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. If it's an issue at the location I play regularly that just got their GB, I'll see if I can get the keys from them to turn down the flipper power. They won't let me mess with the mechanical stuff, but I can suggest it to their tech if the flipper thing doesn't work.

#50 7 years ago

LE ordered.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
There are 12,383 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 248.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.