New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 262541)

Ghostbusters

By johnny77

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by MT45
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7189 (resized).jpg
20200222_091320 (resized).jpg
20200222_091325 (resized).jpg
20200222_082027 (resized).jpg

#1 8 months ago

Hello everyone. I bought a ecto 1 car at walmart for my ghostbuster pin. I was wonder if anyone has any ideas on where and how to attach it around playfield? Right now its just sitting there. Thanks.

20200222_082027 (resized).jpg
#2 8 months ago

That Model looks a tad large for you PF !!!The smaller one I have goes on the right ramp of my Pre!!

#3 8 months ago

Check out the Ghostbusters Club thread and look at the image gallery from the beginning. Lots of options.

#4 8 months ago

People usually attach stuff like that using thick wire. You can buy it at hobby stores or use an old coat hanger.

If there’s not a way to attach the wire to the bottom of the car, drill and tap a hole or 2 in the bottom so you can add a couple screws. Then bend the wire with eyelets on each end. Attach to the screws on the car and some screws on the game. And you’re done.

EDIT: You may need to buy longer screws for the areas on the game you’re attaching it to. Don’t leave a post with only a thread or 2 holding it into the playfield.

#5 8 months ago

Cool, Thanks for your help.

#6 8 months ago

I recommend changing the title of your thread to something that describes what you’re trying to do. “How do I attach a toy to a playfield?” For example. You’ll probably get more people to click and help. Just a thought.

#7 8 months ago

Ok. This what i came up with.

20200222_091320 (resized).jpg20200222_091325 (resized).jpg
#8 8 months ago

Thanks again

#9 8 months ago

I put mine in this position. The ramp represents a road so makes sense to have the Ecto driving on it

IMG_7189 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside