Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Mrjamma
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

Premium and LE only.

Bobby is back - latest code (17):

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsQD4DkcjPIPgbBfnoUdEhgWGz7ujA?e=RzE79e

Edit - to install this you do the SAME thing you would do when updating your code. Download the file via this link and follow the same instructions Stern provided when young code.

Jurassic Park Update coming as well....

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Premium only.
Updates my older code. BB On our Own and Higher and Higher included
PREMIUM only.....enjoy
https://gofile.io/?c=9VgH9V

Can't wait to try it. Thanks!

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Premium only.
PREMIUM only.....enjoy

I hate to sound like a new any instructions on how to install this? Is it the same process like doing a update?

#4 4 years ago

Same process and well worth it!

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Premium only.
PREMIUM only.....enjoy

Awesome! I'm going to download this today. Thanks!!!

#6 4 years ago

How do you reverse it if for some reason you don’t want? Anyone have a video of what are the changes or have a description of what’s added?

#7 4 years ago

Which songs/modes do these replace?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

How do you reverse it if for some reason you don’t want?

Reversing it is as simple as re-installing the stock code.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Premium only.
PREMIUM only.....enjoy

How do i do it

#10 4 years ago

Any plans on a pro version?

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from johnny77:

How do i do it?

You install this code the exact same way you install the factory code. Download the code to the root directory of an empty USB drive. Power off the game and insert the USB drive into the USB slot on the game. Turn the game back on and follow the instructions.

#12 4 years ago

Awesome. Thanks

#14 4 years ago

Hmm... I wasn't able to install it. It recognized that an update was in, and said to select to install it. The game paused for a few minutes, and then said it was installed, but it didn't show the progress bar or anything. It rebooted normally, but it is the original 1.16 code. I tried redownloading it but I got the same error. Has anyone else had any trouble?

EDIT: Just saw you reposted a new version. I'm trying that now.

#15 4 years ago

Hmm, I tried several times, but my download stops at ca. 1 MB...

#16 4 years ago

so I've had it happen too where it says installed but no way b/c too quick.

My fix was to change the USB stick and my other usb stick worked no issue.

#17 4 years ago

I was able to get it downloaded and installed. It’s awesome!

Thanks, man!!!

#18 4 years ago

Sorry, maybe already discussed. But what is the difference with mudflaps version?

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so I've had it happen too where it says installed but no way b/c too quick.
My fix was to change the USB stick and my other usb stick worked no issue.

I tried two thumb drives. Same issue. This is literally the same thumb drive I used when I installed the original code and other updates. Can't get it installed just yet.

#20 4 years ago

I'm having the same problem. I know the drive is fine, as it's the same drive I used to install 1.16 the other day.

Edit: A different USB drive worked. Very strange.

#21 4 years ago

For anyone having issues, I would recommend you do a fresh format (FAT32) to your USB (even if it worked for previous code install)... I always do this first before adding any new files.

#22 4 years ago

UPDATE: It is installing now!

I promise you all, I have used these two USB sticks countless times to update the code on this machine and others. After all of your reports, I tried other sticks. 6 USB sticks in, I concluded that it must not be the stick. But I have 9 thumb drives and kept going. The 7th stick worked.

Weird.

#23 4 years ago

It could be a hosting issue. My download kept stalling, but I was eventually able to get it to go.

#24 4 years ago

Try downloading to your desktop first and then copying to the usb drive.

#25 4 years ago

I did install it took and works but it seems like new music is lower in volume. The sound effect sound lounder. Any advice. Yes i turned up volume. Lol

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from johnny77:

I did install it took and works but it seems like new music is lower in volume. The sound effect sound lounder. Any advice. Yes i turned up volume. Lol

Get the latest version that I posted. Should be better

#27 4 years ago

Does this work for the LE?

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Does this work for the LE?

Yes - I'm on LE. I should make that clear.

#29 4 years ago

Amazing turn around...I was excited about the code update (and Stern Dev's deserve a huge kudos), but was going to hold off until the custom audio was tackled...just updated, there's lots of pink slime everywhere

Thanks again !!

#30 4 years ago

Just got this update installed, thanks for adding the beat back into the Spooked Librarian! I thought I had installed the wrong code till I heard Bobby B, was pleasantly surprised!!
Fyi when I get to the highscore screen it isn't playing Higher and Higher while I select name/initials, doesn’t play it until after I hit 'enter' to save the name, then it only plays it for a split sec and then its back to attraction mode.

#31 4 years ago

Is there a list of what was changed? Thanks for the work again really appreciate it.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Get the latest version that I posted. Should be better

So i can just upload new version of music in to game. It will rewrite over old.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Just got this update installed, thanks for adding the beat back into the Spooked Librarian! I thought I had installed the wrong code till I heard Bobby B, was pleasantly surprised!!
Fyi when I get to the highscore screen it isn't playing Higher and Higher until after I hit 'enter' to save the name, then I only hear it for a split sec and then its back to attraction mode. My dload timed out sev times when i was trying to get this update and took me a half hour so I wasn't sure if my code might have got corrupted or if something changed on 1.16 to throw Higher and Higher off on this remix...?

You have an older version. The latest posted last night fixed this as I noticed the same.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from johnny77:

So i can just upload new version of music in to game. It will rewrite over old.

Yes.

#35 4 years ago

although I don't do personal requests, there was some interest in keeping the librarian mode the same as the original which I've done in the version below. So basically my updated code but the librarian mode music is kept stock (which is a little more upbeat).

https://gofile.io/?c=uNRBFQ

#36 4 years ago

What has changed to the original music. Is there an overview?

#37 4 years ago

is this the same as mudflaps version?

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

is this the same as mudflaps version?

Similar but not identical. This is the same setup as the previous code where it has music from the movie and then bobby brown and higher or higher (which I don't believe is in mudflaps).

#39 4 years ago

I installed this version in my GB Premium with no issues. Its sounds great! -thanks for the effort.

#40 4 years ago

Delt31, I am not sure if your aware buy 1.17 code was released yesterday,

#41 4 years ago

Thanks Stern's too quick for me but I'll update this weekend or following

#42 4 years ago

Thanks for doing this!!

Quoted from delt31:

Thanks Stern's too quick for me but I'll update this weekend or following

#43 4 years ago

Agreed. Looking forward to it

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Agreed. Looking forward to it

I second that!

#45 4 years ago

You discriminating againt pro owners or what?

#46 4 years ago

Not at all.... Just not stepping on Mudflaps effort as he currently is providing pro version.

Been busy so this has taken back seat. I haven't even updated my code yet. I'll get to it though

1 week later
#47 4 years ago

Hi Delt31, Any update on releasing new code?

1 week later
#48 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Hi Delt31, Any update on releasing new code?

Just checking in also!!
Thanks

#49 4 years ago

Sorry for the delay guys. I've been focusing on Jurassic Park code bc it needs it much more than GB. I'll eventually get back to GB but the recent Stern upgrade it's pretty minor so I've been content not even updating.

JP on the other hand needs some TLC. I'll eventually get back to it and will post here.

#50 4 years ago

We'll get there on JP. It's a lot of front end work getting some really great clean audio, but we've already got nearly a hundred replacement clips ready.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-116-custom-mix-bobby-brown-and-higher-and-higher?hl=arcadebar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.