• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

81OkkEdcXKL._SL1500__(resized).jpg
Send_the_wolf_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 8 years ago

Does anyone know any vendors that still have GB LE available for sale?

#2 8 years ago

Accoding to the website...there is one remaining. Good luck!

http://www.hemispheresamusements.com/new-pinball-inventory

#3 8 years ago

"The bar of pricing cost insanity has already been raised".

http://www.thepinballcompany.com/ghostbusters-limited-edition-pinball-machine-1.aspx#.VuZslfkrJjE
$8999, $200 above MRSP, shipping not included.

Trust me, if you REALLY want one, get out your credit card or send in that bank wire transfer.
Don't keep sitting on the fence, baseline sold out in under 4 hours.
There are still a number of onesy, twosies all over "distributor land".

You are not going to get a "really good deal" right now for this title.

#4 8 years ago

...and we still haven't learned lessons regarding code incomplete.
Goes to show; no matter WHAT common sense says... people will buy out the latest Stern un-seen... if it appeals to a core group of fans.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Goes to show; no matter WHAT common sense says... people will buy out the latest Stern un-seen... if it appeals to a core group of fans.

And when they get burned, they scream, "I was cheated and deceived"!!!
They were not, they just need to reflect when they were a teenager who got caught by parents with a tube sock on their johnson.
The ride was over way too quickly, $9000 quickly.
The game is not even shipping until MAY 2016!

The smart ones, never have been burned, you find a way to play the game, even if you have to use a plane, train, or automobile to test from any operator, or distributor.
If you can afford a NIB game, you can afford a plane ticket, the time, or the fuel.

If I want a Ghostbusters, I might buy one in 2-3 years after the code is finished.
It is not like the game will not be available.

"Just because you can afford to spend the money, does not mean you should".
I continue to rack up a few more Early Bally, System 11, and early pre-DCS pins (to reclaim titles I have previously sold) before things get anymore out of control.
I can buy 3-6 superb examples for one GB LE.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Screw common sense! I have a ghostbusters LE and i will be happy for months!
If you buy LE, you can't lose( except those who ordered LE at Zidware ofcourse)
But we also should support Stern in their effort of building great pins.
They really stepped up to the plate on ghostbusters.
The LE sold out in a couple of hours for a reason.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I've done it several ways.

1) first adopter for XMLE
2) bought STLE after playing ST pro but still early like 2-3 months after release

3) bought games after they've been out mature code AcDc, Tron, IM, MET, Tspp (they had been out 2+ years and were established as solid games)

While option 1-2 you can have a bad outcome, maybe a very bad outcome like WWE or AVLE.

But the 3rd option involves waiting months or years. So while its imprudent you can even say that Tron or Met or AcDc early buyers were wrong, but also likely those guys who didn't buy early, didn't get Tron LE or AcDc LE except by buying a used one or paying through the nose for a left over nib.

Even with ST, having played the pro and having owned the LE for 2 years I'm still evolving my opinion about the game. I don't think I'd be able to say with any certainty if I'd love any game until I actually own the game.

I've played TWD several times, I've played GOT premium and I still don't know if they are good/bad or in between. I've played LOTR over the years and still don't know how I feel about it. So any game is taking a chance buying for me.

And while its imprudent, where would we be if everyone waited for the games to be completely done and coded before we buy? Someone has to buy a new pin first or the system gets stuck in the mud. No new games sold means Stern or JJP are out of buisness. Even people do it with PS3 and X-Box, iPhones and new cars. Sure other people wait and see but some/many buy the newer product when they are released.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Screw common sense! I have a ghostbusters LE and i will be happy for months!
If you buy LE, you can't lose( except those who ordered LE at Zidware ofcourse)
But we also should support Stern in their effort of building great pins.
They really stepped up to the plate on ghostbusters.
The LE sold out in a couple of hours for a reason.

I'm behind this reasoning as well. People point to Wwe, TFLE, AVLE and say look there's the bad games. But those games were seriously not selling out and people had written them off before they even played. I was on order for AVLE for about a minute before I saw the pin and the gameplay (it didn't do anything for me). A lot of people didn't care for TWD LE but that game turned out better than some expected.

Also, I don't mind paying Stern to keep them in buisness. They're made in USA which is nice, they employ a lot of people both line workers and talent like the 3 major designers and ZY and the programmers. If it weren't for Stern and us buyers what would Jonh Borg, John T, Steve R etc,, be doing right now? I'm not saying they need to thank us, but that it's a mutually beneficial arrangement.

And I'm a kind of guy who feels it's necessary to support artists and companies. My neighbor tells me I should watch a new movie on a bootleg free site. I say, that's ok, I'd rather support the actors and studios for making the movies. If everyone stole their movies soon enough we wouldn't have any more new movies being made.

#9 8 years ago

In a way, while I can appreciate that GB LE *is* over priced for what it is. It's not like the end of the world.

I know people who spend many thousands of dollars on sporting events (season tickets) and people who might fly first class (when the whole plane gets to the same destination). People who buy new cars every 3 years when a car will surely run for a decade plus. It's not always about doing the most rational thing. So long as I'm still able to pay my real bills, save for retirement and such.

There are worse ways to spend $8k considering you'll be able to sell the used machine for some value. It is taking $8k out of your bank account but it's not like you just lit the $8k on fire and it disappeared.

#10 8 years ago

If you're not thrilled with the prices of NIB stuff just be patient and buy HUO after the hype wears offs. Once Star Wars is announced and The Hobbit ships, etc, etc... GB will just be another pin that many will move on from.

#11 8 years ago

GBLE is going to be a $10k+ game used in less than a year - I would not be surprised if it is that much before it even gets delivered. You can gripe about "code" and LCD screens all you want, but if you complained about the machine selling for retail or less and wanted one I doubt that you will ever get one at that price again. There are certain titles and editions that will simply be collectible. GBLE is one of them. The combination of theme, art, and play field features makes it very unique. SWLE will likely be the same. Hendrix? Not sure. Never liked his music and he is long forgotten IMO.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

GBLE is going to be a $10k+ game used in less than a year - I would not be surprised if it is that much before it even gets delivered.

It would have to be a crazy good player which we have yet to see. There are only 2 LEs that fetch above $10k - AC/DC & Tron. That leaves about 20 LEs that have yet to make it to that mark. But I agree that so far, GB looks like a good candidate...time will tell.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

It would have to be a crazy good player which we have yet to see. There are only 2 LEs that fetch above $10k - AC/DC & Tron. That leaves about 20 LEs that have yet to make it to that mark. But I agree that so far, GB looks like a good candidate...time will tell.

Plus there are no Tron Premiums which makes a big difference. ACDC BIBLE being one of the best pins Stern has ever made and 200 less made than GB LE...

#14 8 years ago

GBLE is going to be a $10k+ game used in less than a year - I would not be surprised if it is that much before it even gets delivered. You can gripe about "code" and LCD screens all you want, but if you complained about the machine selling for retail or less and wanted one I doubt that you will ever get one at that price again. There are certain titles and editions that will simply be collectible. GBLE is one of them. The combination of theme, art, and play field features makes it very unique. SWLE will likely be the same. Hendrix? Not sure. Never liked his music and he is long forgotten IMO.

I have a GBLE on order, and I can safely say that no, it definitely won't be a "$10k+ game used" in less than a year. ALL other LE titles that have gone to that realm have had significant playfield differences and/or had much lesser numbers. GBLE has no playfield differences whatsoever - it's just cab art, backglass, and shaker. That's it. Why would it command just a HUGE increase over a premium? Do you really think there would be that many buyers that would pay over $3k more for a used GBLE simply because of the art difference? That scenario has never played out. On top of that, GBLE has polarizing art - you either love it or hate it. It's not like some other titles where the LE art is loved by almost everyone where Premium art is just so-so. The Premium art on this game, even the Pro art, are well acclaimed.

I see no history or logical reason why a used GBLE would be $10k+ used in less than a year. Before it gets delivered? Sure, that's always a possibility as there will be very few for sale, just like how METLE went way up prior to delivery, and people were just cashing out - the temptation to make a few $k's was too great (not going to judge there - why not cash out, especially if you are making that kind of money and can just buy a different version). Once METLE hit the ground, the prices went back down.

#15 8 years ago

Fine points presented by all so far. But the bottom line simply comes down to what it always does. Money. $8k is a lot to spend on any commodity.If you don't have it to spend on a luxury item like a pinball machine, and yes it is a luxury item, then you buy what is affordable . At least Stern gives you a choice on 3 trim levels. And you can always try to upgrade later on when the secondary market adapts .

#16 8 years ago

Stern is the New Williams. Stern is building high quality machines with good titles. Look at some of the pictures of machines with 10k+ plays with very little maintenance needed. If you notice, even the "Holy Grail" pins are bringing much less $ because the new Stern titles are in demand. Stern also delivers within a couple of months of announcement.

Yes, many LE model pins are not returning $ value such as X-MEN, transformers, etc, but you have to look at where the money is. The people that grew up watching Ghostbusters as a 13 year old kid are now in their 40s and have cash to spend. The movie is a classic and always will be. Unless a TV show becomes a classic like Twilight Zone the pin will likely be a flop. I did not buy a Walking Dead or GOT because I do not see those shows being classic. Time will tell, but you know GB will be.

There are many more titles that could be developed with some not so obvious. For instance, a "Brady Bunch" machine could be made and I think it would sell well. I can think of some great lines for that one based on the movie spoofs.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

If you're not thrilled with the prices of NIB stuff just be patient and buy HUO after the hype wears offs. Once Star Wars is announced and The Hobbit ships, etc, etc... GB will just be another pin that many will move on from.

No doubt Teekee, just like EVERY other pin produced, including Ac/dc Bible, they will all drop and fade over time, some a lot quicker than others.

With Ac/dc there were thousands of premiums to satisfy that itch and I'm ready to dump mine.

When all of the other pins ship like TH, Star Wars, TBL, Alien, P3, Lawlor, the next round of "remakes" etc. etc., it won't just be the "LE" that is dropping. You can see it in the marketplace right now.

That said, I don't care, l like Slimer and the GBLE, i expect to have it drop, its just a pinball machine.!

People that buy Nibs because they think they will go up in value are "crazy"! Stern has taken down the flipper market and the profit for themselves, why not?

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No doubt Teekee, just like EVERY other pin produced, including Ac/dc Bible, they will all drop and fade over time, some a lot quicker than others.
With Ac/dc there were thousands of premiums to satisfy that itch and I'm ready to dump mine.
When all of the other pins ship like TH, Star Wars, TBL, Alien, P3, Lawlor, the next round of "remakes" etc. etc., it won't just be the "LE" that is dropping. You can see it in the marketplace right now.
That said, I don't care, l like Slimer and the GBLE, i expect to have it drop, its just a pinball machine.!

I don't think I would go that far - there are a few LEs besides Tron & AC/DC that now fetch over NIB price - STLE, BSM, TWDLE (almost there). If it plays well, I expect the LEs will bottom out at $7.5k then start creeping up over time.

We always see a little dip in prices when a new title is released as people have to make space...but they recover pretty quickly.

#19 8 years ago

If people are pissed about $9K GBLE wait until RZ starts going for $10K.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

As someone that's in on an LE, I 100% agree. I went with the LE because the art package is fantastic and I get to play it before the premiums become available. It's also a dream-theme and likely my only NIB purchase I'm ever to make.

Anyone purchasing an LE as an investment is a little too optimistic in my opinion. I don't need to make money/break even when I go to sell a game, I just need to get my monies worth out of playing the game. If I "lose" $1,000, I'll just be sure to get $1,000 worth of enjoyment out of the game.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

True, but common sense and buying pinball machines have never really gone hand in hand. Whether its spending hundreds to restore a machine worth less than that, adding hundreds of dollars of mods to get extra blinky lights, buying brand new sight unseen, it is all crazy looking behavior from the outside.

The only thing that bothers me is when people buy NIB of a first run of a machine and then complain about incomplete code, or early issues. Either experience or a quick look through Pinside should tell anyone that buying early means there is a high probability of problems and code will not be in a complete state. Other than that, people can spend their money however they want as far as I am concerned. It isn't always about common sense, sometimes it is just about fun.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

If people are pissed about $9K GBLE wait until RZ starts going for $10K.

Spooky makes a truly limited pin... AMH at 150 and RZ at 300 with no other models makes it more understandable for the higher prices.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

"Common sense" and pinball

What has saved Stern and people like myself buying upon actually seeing it, not "sight un seen", is that they have been doing a X10 better job on getting code complete recently.

I'm a happy buyer of TWDLE, and I expect GBLE to follow the same path.

Lyman pins are a no brainer for me if I love the theme and designer. Dwight is next. The rest, need to see a finished product.

#24 8 years ago

You will be able to get a premium for $6700 shipped with a free shaker for quite some time...That should keep LE inflation in check

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I have a GBLE on order, and I can safely say that no, it definitely won't be a "$10k+ game used" in less than a year. ALL other LE titles that have gone to that realm have had significant playfield differences and/or had much lesser numbers. GBLE has no playfield differences whatsoever - it's just cab art, backglass, and shaker. That's it. Why would it command just a HUGE increase over a premium? Do you really think there would be that many buyers that would pay over $3k more for a used GBLE simply because of the art difference? That scenario has never played out. On top of that, GBLE has polarizing art - you either love it or hate it. It's not like some other titles where the LE art is loved by almost everyone where Premium art is just so-so. The Premium art on this game, even the Pro art, are well acclaimed.
I see no history or logical reason why a used GBLE would be $10k+ used in less than a year. Before it gets delivered? Sure, that's always a possibility as there will be very few for sale, just like how METLE went way up prior to delivery, and people were just cashing out - the temptation to make a few $k's was too great (not going to judge there - why not cash out, especially if you are making that kind of money and can just buy a different version). Once METLE hit the ground, the prices went back down.

Wish I could give more thumbs up then one. It's very uncommon to see a buyer not be biased about their new purchase. Nobody can predict the future and maybe this will be the next 10k machine, however at least your expectations are realistic and you won't be upset if it's not.

#26 8 years ago

Stern kicking themselves for limiting to 500? lol
Agree premiums will keep the price in check. if it truly is the "next addams family" those 500 won't be leaving collectors hands easily and someone who wants the slimer edition will have to pay for it.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

You will be able to get a premium for $6700 shipped with a free shaker for quite some time...That should keep LE inflation in check

I understand what you are saying, but do not agree. The LE is a totally different looking machine and only 250 will be in the states. I'm half tempted to buy a premium to play and leave the LE in the box. In fact, I may buy every good title LE machine produced and leave it in the box.

There are a lot of 40-60 year old's out there that are either finding pinball for the first time or are becoming interested again. Paying $8k is nothing compared to the collector cars sitting in their garages. I think the low production good looking machines have some serious legs in price appreciation. Look at what CC and BBB bring. Neither of them are anything special play wise, but their low production commands a huge price.

#28 8 years ago

Paying $8k is nothing

I agree with this, I don't think these will slip under $8k anytime soon, but rocketing up to $10k might be a stretch with so many new titles on the horizon, new lcd coming on perhaps Stern's next pin & the market being flooded with GB prems. But I guess it only takes one guy willing to pay $10k to prove me wrong.

#29 8 years ago

Yep, it is hard to say for sure. I do know that money in the bank pays nothing and the stock market is overvalued, so why not pins?

#30 8 years ago

I've been collecting pins for a while now and have never had the urge to buy a NIB machine, and to be honest I simply haven't been impressed by anything from Stern since LotR and TSPP (GoT made me throw up in my mouth a little).

Ghosterbusters is easily in my top 5 movies of all time so when Ghostbusters was announced I knew it was going to be the theme that had the potential to pull me in. Once I saw the play field layout and the overall presentation Stern created it was enough for me to push the button and drop my deposit on GBLE.

I'm one example of how the nostalgia of an extremely well established franchise can spark a $8k+ sale from someone who has almost 'avoided' buying new pins until now.

#31 8 years ago

GB LE does look good in green but there were only 250 of those pretty green HULK LE's. Are they 10k yet?

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from Griffin:

I've been collecting pins for a while now and have never had the urge to buy a NIB machine, and to be honest I simply haven't been impressed by anything from Stern since LotR and TSPP (GoT made me throw up in my mouth a little).
Ghosterbusters is easily in my top 5 movies of all time so when Ghostbusters was announced I knew it was going to be the theme that had the potential to pull me in. Once I saw the play field layout and the overall presentation Stern created it was enough for me to push the button and drop my deposit on GBLE.
I'm one example of how the nostalgia of an extremely well established franchise can spark a $8k+ sale from someone who has almost 'avoided' buying new pins until now.

The only machine I am ever going to ever drop in excess of $9k NIB for is "TimeShock!".
That would spark a sale for me going on 3 decades.
The game does not need a LCD, as it was never designed with it in mind.

#33 8 years ago

I have an le on order and I believe if there is a premium out there the le wil not go up in value,you may not loose as much if the game is very popular or may hold it own but not go to 10.000,I wounder what could have been if xmen le shipped with current code,that is the game I thought would go up

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

GB LE does look good in green but there were only 250 of those pretty green HULK LE's. Are they 10k yet?

That is a good point, but I don't see the "Avengers" being nearly iconic as Ghostbusters. And, again, follow the money trail. Not too many people my age with free cash care about the Hulk. We are more into Batman or Superman as far as superheroes go. Younger kids (that generally have little excess cash) like the Hulk, Spiderman, etc. We really like classic movies, cars, airplanes and other things that we found interesting when we were younger and now can afford. Also, the green color of the Hulk is dull and boring to me. The bright slime green of GB pops - much like CV.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You have a point Tony, but the difference for me is that I had no interest in Avengers LE from day one. I was like Meh the moment I saw it and although I could of been wrong it was pretty clear that if I wanted AVLE (Hulk) I could buy it for less later.

#36 8 years ago

IMO AVLE all comes down to game play. It's not well liked. Of course we don't know much about GB but it's layout doesn't look to be bad. Of course we don't know. But it's got 2 ramps, 2 orbits, 2 captive ball shots should be ok playing. I don't know about the magnet slings that's one thing that kind of scares me. Almost wish they had left the kickers in and used the magnets for special effects.

Hopefully Stern will do a quick video soon so we can see what's doing with the magnet slings.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

You have a point Tony, but the difference for me is that I had no interest in Avengers LE from day one. I was like Meh the moment I saw it and although I could of been wrong it was pretty clear that if I wanted AVLE (Hulk) I could buy it for less later.

Its definitely an individual thing. My only point being looks, theme and scarcity just don't always mean much. I don't consider 500 rare especially with Premiums being produced. It will be up to game play. But even then who knows what the value will do. New pins keep coming... too bad this didn't have the new LCD.

#38 8 years ago

If someone wants to pay you $1000 more for your NIB LE the day after it is delivered take it and be in on a Premium for $5700 net. Especially if you dont love the lime green. That would be a safe play.

#39 8 years ago

Stern is the New Williams. Stern is building high quality machines with good titles... If you notice, even the "Holy Grail" pins are bringing much less $ because the new Stern titles are in demand.

Agree on this for sure. Stern is making some extremely good games and they easily rival or surpass the great games of the 1990s. Not to mention they are being designed by some of those same designers.

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I don't consider 500 rare especially with Premiums being produced.

Only 250 for the U.S. which makes it pretty rare.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Also, I don't mind paying Stern to keep them in buisness. They're made in USA which is nice, they employ a lot of people both line workers and talent like the 3 major designers and ZY and the programmers. If it weren't for Stern and us buyers what would Jonh Borg, John T, Steve R etc,, be doing right now?

I don't think blind support is the right move.
Stern's biz practices NEED change. They need to do things to support the customer.
Raising prices because we can... bad.
Not developing complete code before release - very bad.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I don't think blind support is the right move.
Stern's biz practices NEED change. They need to do things to support the customer.
Raising prices because we can... bad.
Not developing complete code before release - very bad.

I'm not supporting them for nothing. They've made some of my favorite pins.

IM, AcDc, Tron, Met to name a few.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

The Avengers lacked callouts by the original actors, the layout wasn't as well received as Ghostbusters, no custom callouts, not as many interesting toys / features, just based on GB inserts / rules card it will easily be the deeper game and GB has far better artwork.

Avengers is cool but theres no comparison. GB will go down as one of Sterns best pins.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Plus there are no Tron Premiums which makes a big difference. ACDC BIBLE being one of the best pins Stern has ever made and 200 less made than GB LE...

but you have to remember that there were also 200 LTBR editions. basically, they took the LE and fragmented it into 2 offerings

#45 8 years ago

In my opinion, LEs only increase in value for top-rated games.
ie: ACDC, Tron, Metallica, Walking Dead
Ghostbusters looks amazing and has everyone excited, but it's not proven to be a fun game yet.
Until that's certain, anyone paying for an LE should be happy with the higher price simply for the way it looks + armour and shaker.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

In my opinion, LEs only increase in value for top-rated games.
ie: ACDC, Tron, Metallica, Walking Dead
Ghostbusters looks amazing and has everyone excited, but it's not proven to be a fun game yet.
Until that's certain, anyone paying for an LE should be happy with the higher price simply for the way it looks + armour and shaker.

Is TWD a top rated game?

#47 8 years ago

I think people are jumping on the LE for two reasons :

1> Most people simply *love* Ghostbusters . You can't put a price on that. I wanted a Star Trek LE for the exact same reason and will be one of those crazed lunatics in line for a Star Wars LE, sight unseen, if Stern ever announces that title (Megadeth would be another title though I know that'll never happen). Outside of those titles, I'm willing to wait.

2> Some buyers are speculating that this title will be worth Tron LE money soon after release.

I think the #2 group will be disappointed. Premium models make the LEs a bit less desirable to collectors that aren't exactly lunatic Ghostbusters fans, but love the table. Tron never had a Premium model to go with the LE (though the aftermarket mods pretty much allow a person to make it into a "Premium" with some cost and a little effort). Given Tron's fantastic layout and ambiance, collectors would certainly prefer an LE over a Pro (hence the high asking price).

While the GB LE won't "crash" in price, I don't think it'll hit the stratosphere either. I think once the game is released and the Premiums are out there, you'll be able to nab an LE for not much more than what they were asking @ release time. Just have some patience . Of course, I could be completely wrong and the machines will hit $15K by Christmas ... however, I don't think that'll be the case .

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I have a GBLE on order, and I can safely say that no, it definitely won't be a "$10k+ game used" in less than a year. ALL other LE titles that have gone to that realm have had significant playfield differences and/or had much lesser numbers.

This is incorrect - AC/DC had 500 LE's and no difference in game play.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from Griffin:

I can relate to this, although I haven't pushed the button yet, my finger is on the trigger (pending tuesday gameplay reveal).

I honestly turned my back on Stern completely for a host of reasons, but this goes to show how a great theme, art package & interesting pf layout can change peoples minds and or buying habits.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Is TWD a top rated game?

Shiiiiit its the pinball machine of the year for 2015 (That's all I got to say)
http://gameroomblog.com/features/2015-pinball-machine-of-the-year

Send_the_wolf_(resized).jpgSend_the_wolf_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbuster-le-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.