Topic Stats

• 4,357 posts
  • 508 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Rager170
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 694 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Drop-target-assembly500-9960-00-01 (resized).jpg
file2 (resized).jpeg
file1 (resized).jpeg
file (resized).jpeg
20190922_151526 (resized).jpg
20190922_194026 (resized).jpg
IMG_6764 (resized).JPG
IMG_6762 (resized).JPG
IMG_6763 (resized).JPG
IMG_6753 (resized).JPG
IMG_6752 (resized).JPG
IMG_6751 (resized).JPG
IMG_6749 (resized).JPG
20190808_225010 (resized).jpg
20190808_225339 (resized).jpg
20190808_225658 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

55 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Opening post with OP's index of topics Posted by exflexer (3 years ago)

Post #11 Photos of original slimer design Posted by exflexer (3 years ago)

Post #426 Images showing the redesigned Slimer mech Posted by kpg (3 years ago)

Post #430 Pro manual updated to reflect the new slimer mech Posted by kpg (3 years ago)

Post #528 Photos of the Pinball Universe kit installed on GB Posted by sirlonzelot (3 years ago)

Post #565 Link to Pinball Universe Upgrade kit (Germany) Posted by sirlonzelot (3 years ago)

Post #630 GB 1.05 code posted and readme details! Posted by PinB (3 years ago)

Post #662 Link to Pinballlife's alt springs for the Scoleri brothers targets Posted by exflexer (3 years ago)

Post #709 Videos of the Pinballlife outlane plastics in use for GB Posted by Pinzzz (3 years ago)

Post #876 tatman9999 photos of his Titan Rubbers in green on GB Posted by tatman9999 (3 years ago)

Post #1034 Photos of mismatched flipper side rails installed on factory game Posted by Trekkie1978 (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wxforecaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2576 2 years ago

Premium owner here. Other than the insane number of airballs (thank goodness I've got protectors), it plays pretty well.

I've got two frustrations:

1.) Probably 95% of my shots to the PKE (right) ramp make the 180 degree bend, stop, and come back down. What am I missing here? I'm not seeing anything obvious. I can make this shot all day on a Pro (yeh I know the shape is different), but I know it's not me missing the ramp or hitting it weakly. Any ideas on a fix?

2.) Hard shots through the right orbit fail to register. I manually active the switch 100 times in test mode and get 100 registers. I'm trying to figure out how the ball is missing the switch coming around the bend past Stay Puft.

Could someone point me to a solution to these?

#2579 2 years ago

Thanks guys on both accounts. Wished I'd posted this before my usual monthly PBL order. I'll grind down the post.

Is that issue widespread? Seems it would be an even bigger problem in tournament play, especially when many TDs jack up the pitch of games to introduce faster ball speed.

2 months later
#3148 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Btw, Stern has changed the flipper alignment to normal.
I said it over and over that the flippers are droopy and doesn't play correctly to the design of the field. People here kept saying that's the way it was ment to be because it came from the factory that way. I fixed my flippers so they are setup like all other new sterns. Shots were smoother and cleaner.
NOW:::: fresh from the stern factory. The flippers are coming out, aligned correctly. no more droopy flippers. Friend just bought a new premium and the flippers were setup like mine were.
The marker holes are still in the droopy spot, but they were installed so the holes were aligned with the bottom of the flipper plastic. Stern realized they screwed up and changed it.

Do you have a picture of how they're aligned now?

Also, can the power of the flipper coils be reduced? I swear 95% of my airballs are because the flipper strength is way too strong. The ramps could be easily be made with a fraction of that.

2 weeks later
#3233 2 years ago

It is possible to adjust the flipper power strength? I swear that most of my airballs (many off the top of the left ramp) is because the flippers are juiced and way overkill for making the ramps. I went through the settings and saw power adjustment levels for the scoops (which I already modified) and other coils, but not the flippers. Am I missing an obvious menu selection somewhere?

#3257 2 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Scoop on the left seems or should go to the right. Theres not many shots that return the ball to the right flipper.

There aren't many shots that return to either flipper LOL.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
€ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wxforecaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside