Topic Stats

• 4,396 posts
  • 513 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by Rager170
  • Topic is favorited by 142 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 699 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200127_105230 (resized).jpg
Node 8 (resized).png
C7EC193A-FD74-4DE0-9F4D-C3126E05D879 (resized).jpeg
564490C6-944B-41B6-9606-ECFA2D4ED963 (resized).jpeg
D864302A-8C2C-48A2-9FB6-84A8DCDD72D5 (resized).jpeg
Drop-target-assembly500-9960-00-01 (resized).jpg
file2 (resized).jpeg
file1 (resized).jpeg
file (resized).jpeg
20190922_151526 (resized).jpg
20190922_194026 (resized).jpg
IMG_6764 (resized).JPG
IMG_6762 (resized).JPG
IMG_6763 (resized).JPG
IMG_6753 (resized).JPG
IMG_6752 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

55 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Opening post with OP's index of topics Posted by exflexer (3 years ago)

Post #11 Photos of original slimer design Posted by exflexer (3 years ago)

Post #426 Images showing the redesigned Slimer mech Posted by kpg (3 years ago)

Post #430 Pro manual updated to reflect the new slimer mech Posted by kpg (3 years ago)

Post #528 Photos of the Pinball Universe kit installed on GB Posted by sirlonzelot (3 years ago)

Post #565 Link to Pinball Universe Upgrade kit (Germany) Posted by sirlonzelot (3 years ago)

Post #630 GB 1.05 code posted and readme details! Posted by PinB (3 years ago)

Post #662 Link to Pinballlife's alt springs for the Scoleri brothers targets Posted by exflexer (3 years ago)

Post #709 Videos of the Pinballlife outlane plastics in use for GB Posted by Pinzzz (3 years ago)

Post #876 tatman9999 photos of his Titan Rubbers in green on GB Posted by tatman9999 (3 years ago)

Post #1034 Photos of mismatched flipper side rails installed on factory game Posted by Trekkie1978 (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

When hitting the drop targets on mine at least 50% of the time the ball will just bounce off the target and it will stay up. Sometimes this happens 4/5 times in a row. Would love to hear any idears on how to fix this.

I assume the drop targets are the same as past drop targets in other games. The one in my ST did the same thing - hard hits rarely registered. Found out it was a common Stern issue and came across this MET thread with the same issue. Only a spring adjustment and super easy to do. Best part is that it costs nothing. My target has since been working almost perfect for many, many plays.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unplayable-drop-targets-metallica-pro-anyone-have-a-fix

#99 3 years ago

Right or wrong you have to expect issues with buying pinball of any kind no matter the cost. That goes double for being one of the first owners of a new pin. I find it odd that there are flipper issues. I would think Stern would have those kind of things bullet proof by now.

2 weeks later
#403 3 years ago

Played a GB on location. Slimer rarely responded to any hits direct or not. The left scoop frequently shot sdtm. There were a few air balls but not unusual and no drains from them. The wire form was bent a little but didn't seem to be an issue. Biggest issue was the right ramp. Super hard to make the shot up the ramp but the ball never went anywhere. It just hit the back wall and dribbled down. The one I played at TPF played so much better. I sure hope Stern addresses the issues. I still want a premium but at that price I don't want issues like these. Love the game so it would suck if a few issues bring it down.

#515 3 years ago

Exposed wires and connectors are a problem? Pretty common to pinball if you ask me. I would be happy if the mech works more than if it looks good. Not exactly hard to cover something like that up if it bothers you. I take it as good news that Stern is quickly working on issues.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside