main-qimg-70f0cc5a9d7263efec90c4b221738a5b (resized).jpg
IMG_4729 (resized).jpg
IMG_4732 (resized).JPG
IMG_4731 (resized).JPG
SwitchStatus (resized).jpg
TroughSwStatus (resized).JPG
screen-capture-1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

55 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Opening post with OP's index of topics Posted by exflexer (7 years ago)

Post #11 Photos of original slimer design Posted by exflexer (7 years ago)

Post #426 Images showing the redesigned Slimer mech Posted by kpg (7 years ago)

Post #430 Pro manual updated to reflect the new slimer mech Posted by kpg (7 years ago)

Post #528 Photos of the Pinball Universe kit installed on GB Posted by sirlonzelot (7 years ago)

Post #565 Link to Pinball Universe Upgrade kit (Germany) Posted by sirlonzelot (7 years ago)

Post #630 GB 1.05 code posted and readme details! Posted by PinB (7 years ago)

Post #662 Link to Pinballlife's alt springs for the Scoleri brothers targets Posted by exflexer (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1423 7 years ago

guys - my premium has a little slimer rub. Is there a step by step of what to do to resolve this online? Just don't want to mess something up and the rubbing is minimal and slimer registers well.

#1456 7 years ago

so I realized the power of the shooter is really strong on this one. How do I reduce the strength so the ball doesn't fly out too fast?

#1501 7 years ago

Can't find trough power. Checked the path listed not there but on 1.05

#1503 7 years ago

ok thanks. I prob will make the switch.

I also just bought cliffys for the shooter lane but after reading instructions it seems like more work than I was expecting. drilling a hole?

#1513 7 years ago

Can somebody post a pic of their finished cliffy shooter Lane? Just want to see what the end product looks like.

Already I have a very very minor wear in the switch area of the shooter Lane although i don't think cliffys cover that.

4 weeks later
#1817 7 years ago

EDIT - duplicate

1 month later
#2178 7 years ago

guys - gettting air balls as it goes UP the big ramp on premium. This is diff than airballs due to targets next to the big ramp. Anyone have this too (the ball with sometimes go off the ramp and over)? Any suggestions?

2 months later
#2581 7 years ago

Guys my drop target plastic on the right snapped again so the right target didn't stay up. Any better quality to buy besides have stern replace that black plastic?

#2584 7 years ago

How do you reposition the drop target position?

#2587 7 years ago
Quoted from pinden007:

Do you mean as to making them flush with pf?

well kind of. The target is currently sitting a little to the left and leaving a wider gap to the right. I was wondering if there if a way to make the position more in the center. As for more flush, sure how do you adjust that too?

#2589 7 years ago

appreciate it

#2602 7 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

For what it's worth -- mine had quite a bit of a gap on the right side of the target (meaning the target was skewed to the left, like yours). This was causing a lot of airballs -- using slow motion video, when the ball went over this gap it was getting slightly airborne when hitting the ramp. Amazingly, it was still under the airball protector in most cases, but occasionally was hitting the protector.
I ended up drilling out the mounting holes a bit to slide the whole assembly to the right a bit. Completely solved all airballs off the ramp, minus those you get off the targets/etc.

wow so you drilled new holes and moved it to the right? Not sure i have the guts to try that.

2 weeks later
#2694 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Pinball life.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=358
The only stores I know of that would have them in stock would be Fastenal or Grainger. Maybe an electronics store.

Sorry to bump such an old post but can we see a pic of the spacer you added in for a smoother right ramp shot? Just curious.

#2733 7 years ago

so...out of nowhere my machine is not remembering settings after I turn it off. Any suggestions? I haven't changed the battery yet but the machine is only 6 months old. Could that be it?

#2736 7 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

A user in another thread suggested that the mylar strip on the echo lane is causing the "lift" that causes hard shots not to register. They said that earlier Premiums didn't have the mylar, and had no issue with the switch not registering, and that it should be removed.
Anyone not having issues on their Ecto Lane missing the Mylar? I have it, and I have the issue.

Are you talking about the switch registering on the right orbit? I have a prem from Sept with no issues. Looked around that area and didn't see mylar.....

although now my game isn't saving anymore so who knows!

#2744 7 years ago

No luck in reaching Stern customer service yet in the meantime can somebody take a close up picture of the battery in the back box so I can compare mine to one that's working thank you

#2749 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

Not sure how this will help but here ya go...

Thanks not home yet but just first glance that looks a little different than mine but I'll double-check in the meantime to make sure it's not a power thing my board lights up perfectly fine but I'm not sure if you know where the power is to the board the battery port

#2756 7 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

I am pretty sure all game settings are saved directly to the SD card. The battery should play no role. It would be worth checking the write protection switch on the card itself and/or making a copy to a another SD card and see if that fixes it.

RobF - you are a GD GENIUS!!! It was my SD card as the stock one from stern works fine with saving. I'll try to buy the same one that came with my GB as my other one even though in unlock position is not saving. Any recs for good SD cards to use lmk

#2793 7 years ago

Will this work for the right ramp fix (HEX spacer)?

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/254-5008-02

Also - any pic of the after product would be helpful. Still not seeing where this actually goes.

#2797 7 years ago

Damn out of stock. Have an order from them ready and don't feel like sep order from somewhere else just for hex. I might hold off until it comes back in. I'm looking to get that jackpot light board and Marco has it too which is why I was going with them.

#2812 7 years ago

Is the angle on the pro the same as the premium for the right ramp? I know prem is curved which makes it the hard shot but in theory if you hit it straight on, it should go through regardless of pro or prem so would you guys consider it the same shot or b/c of the prem curve and the fix that needs to be applied, they should be treated diff?

#2819 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

I love hitting that right ramp and I actually think I'm getting better at it. I also love it more now that I have the ramp dialed in. No more spinoff to the left drain. Man that really erkked me. 90% of the time the ball would spin to the drain. Now it lands smooth as butter. Solution... 1-3/4" hex post with a slight 1/8" reform of the ramps output that drops the ball a bit deeper in the lane.

Can you post a pic what the updated ramp looks like? Maybe focus on the changes bc I keep on hearing about this but would like to see the after product.

1 week later
#2948 7 years ago

So I bought metal hex spacers from pinball life to fix right ramp and I got both 1-5/8 and 1-3/4. Both look bigger than I thought. Did I get the wrong size?

#2952 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Those should both be shorter than the one that came on the game. Are they not?

Not really sure but that's prob b/c I still don't understand where the original one is! I'll need to look at it again. Thanks for confirming I got the right ones.

#2955 7 years ago

I do and chuck is great - he did post something so I need to triple check. thanks

#2957 7 years ago

OK - so I now know where he's talking about. Thanks. Will change now.

EDIT - went with the 1-5/8 and WOW what a difference. Crazy this wasn't stock as that shot feels much better. thanks guys!

#2959 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Which part are you guys ordering?

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=358

1-5/8 or 1-3/4. I did the former and it feels great. buy both and decide.

#2981 7 years ago

so when the ball is shot hard from the shooter, is it not "supposed" to go the entire orbit but go into the poppers OR is the ball intended to go all the way across the back and into the left orbit? I ask b/c mine usually goes left orbit but on some balls it also does stop mid point and bounce into the poppers....

#2999 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Are you talking about the shot under the echo goggles or the far right circle ramp that goes back to the left flipper? What's wrong with the left scoop?

I think he's talking about the far right circle that goes back to left flipper. I also have this where the ball gets caught in that gate and drops down to the poppers. I think the intention is for the ball to always go around and back to left flipper but that doesn't happen all the time. That's not normal right? Any fix?

#3008 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

The ball should not always go all the way around. With testing you will see there is a pattern to when the gate opens and when it does not. Now if you do the exact same thing and sometimes it opens , sometimes not, then that could be an issue.

Good to know i thought it was always intended to go around.

#3026 6 years ago

has anyone put in cliffys for the bros drop targets and NOT gotten airballs when shooting left ramp? I know that they will cause them if not adjusted (the target) and even after I think I've adjusted well, still get them here and there.....

I have art's protector but it's the drop target+cliffy that's likely causing the air ball not the 2x/3x target

#3034 6 years ago

Can someone confirm if there auto plunger ever shoots the ball so it completes the loop to left flipper? Mine RARELY does. I've already changed the spring which def makes it less strong but still not sure if trajectory is accurate.

#3036 6 years ago

wow good to know. Will try and see if mine is doing the same. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbuster-issue-thread?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.