main-qimg-70f0cc5a9d7263efec90c4b221738a5b (resized).jpg
IMG_4729 (resized).jpg
IMG_4732 (resized).JPG
IMG_4731 (resized).JPG
SwitchStatus (resized).jpg
TroughSwStatus (resized).JPG
screen-capture-1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

55 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Opening post with OP's index of topics Posted by exflexer (7 years ago)

Post #11 Photos of original slimer design Posted by exflexer (7 years ago)

Post #426 Images showing the redesigned Slimer mech Posted by kpg (7 years ago)

Post #430 Pro manual updated to reflect the new slimer mech Posted by kpg (7 years ago)

Post #528 Photos of the Pinball Universe kit installed on GB Posted by sirlonzelot (7 years ago)

Post #565 Link to Pinball Universe Upgrade kit (Germany) Posted by sirlonzelot (7 years ago)

Post #630 GB 1.05 code posted and readme details! Posted by PinB (7 years ago)

Post #662 Link to Pinballlife's alt springs for the Scoleri brothers targets Posted by exflexer (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gunnder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2634 7 years ago

Can someone post a photo and arrow with which screw I am suppose to adjust the flippers with. I tried with what I thought was the right screw (allen key type) but no matter how hard I turned it won't budge. Sorry first game, so noobie question.

Quoted from Kevlar:

I lined the flippers up with the inlane guides on my very early run pro when I got, have never regretted it. Hate droopy flippers.

2 months later
#3278 6 years ago

You can always try these, they are awesome. They are a very premium product and the price reflects it too. Since I've installed them and the awesome purple anodized buttons, my game of GB is alot more enjoyable like most other pins out there. Doing things like slap saves etc actually works. I'm generally very bad at pinball so these saved my GB game for me. I line them up straight with the inlanes, not droopy. It's amazing which shots you can hit. I can now even backhand the right ramp and left orbit. It's crazy good now with these new flippers (3.5mm longer each).

http://www.adpin.de/english/shop/

Quoted from cscmtp:

Can someone give me a link to the flipper bats that are supposedly a little longer? I think I want to purchase a set as the SDTM is driving me nuts! Also, would I need different rubbers to put over the longer bats? If so, could I trouble someone for links to those as well? Thank you!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 26.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gunnder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbuster-issue-thread?tu=Gunnder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.